The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 12th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER.

GLORIFIED IN CHRIST

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them... (John 17:22).

Being born again, you’re not an insignificant speck in the dust; you have honour and glory in Christ. This glory refers to the perfections of beauty, the excellence of divinity and it’s expressions, the honour of God, etc

Jesus is the express image of God’s person, the brightness, effulgence (outshining) of the glory of God. The Bible says God gave Him His excellent glory (Hebrews 1:3). Now, here’s the most remarkable part: Just before He was crucified, He prayed a very touching prayer to the Father on our behalf. He said: “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them...” (John 17:22).

He gave us the same glory the Father gave Him, so that we’d be one with Him and the Father, just as He and the Father are one. Today, you have the glory of God the Father, the same glory He gave to Jesus. You may be thinking right now, “Can someone like me who has done so many wrong things have the glory of God in his life?” Sure, you do, now that you’re born again!

The Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus” (Romans 3:23-24). Before Jesus came, everybody was labelled a sinner. Jesus, however, dealt with the problem of sin once and for all. 

Therefore, if because of sin we came short of the glory of God, now that the problem has been dealt with, we’re no longer short of the glory of God. We’re His glorified ones, according to Romans 8:30: “Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m the glory of God! I exude and manifest righteousness, excellence and perfection today and always. My life is one of ever-increasing glory. The Holy Spirit—the Spirit of glory—lives in me in His fullness. Through the study and meditation on the Word, I’m constantly transfigured from glory to glory. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:10-11; Romans 8:30; Isaiah 60:1-2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 3:1-18 & Ezekiel 43

#TALKINGSESSION 

I thank you gracious heavenly Father for the excellent life that I have in Christ! I am planted on the rock that is higher than I am, Christ Jesus! 

Therefore, I am not moved by circumstances. I am a victor forever because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of any trouble and leads me triumphantly from glory to glory. 

I have the fullness of God; I am complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power. I have the capacity to contain the fullness of the Spirit;

I carry God’s maximum load. I am not ordinary; my humanity has been supplanted by the life and nature of God. I am unconquerable. 

I am God’s living tabernacle; when I move, the Spirit of God moves in me. My hands have become His hands, and my fingers, His fingers; I am completely immersed in Him and He in me. 

He sees through my eyes, talks through my mouth, and moves with my body. He changes lives through me. Hallelujah! Of His fullness have I received, and grace for grace. 

Everything that is of deity in Christ Jesus; in quality and potentialities has been granted to me. I have received all of His power, glory, might, strength, knowledge, and wisdom – everything that He represents, everything that is contained in Him. 

I live every day with the consciousness that I am replete with God; full of Him. I am an associate of the God-kind. As He is, so am I in this world. 

Thank You blessed Father, for the wonderful privilege to be filled with Your fullness and receive of Your ability, wisdom, grace, power, and strength! It’s such an honor to be the carrier and dispenser of eternal verities.

I impact my world with the power and dominion of Your righteousness that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: FB_IMG_1604444647801.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: ACTIONS OVERSHADOW WORDS. 

MEMORISE:

For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. 
John 13:15

READ: John 13:12-15

12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?

13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

Many parents complain that their children do not obey them. Most times however, the parents are to blame. Children can see and hear more than you know; they absorb information from their homes both consciously and subconsciously. When there is a difference between the words and actions of a parent, the children become confused and will most likely follow the actions of their parents since ‘Actions speak louder than words.’

The best way to teach children is by example. Lead the way and they will follow. I recall an instance when my children were small. We had a visitor who came with his child. One of my sons went into my room, and wore my tie and came out to meet the little boy. He laid his hands on the boy’s head and said “fall down.” We all laughed, but I never forgot the lesson. The boy had observed that when I laid hands on people they would fall, but even beyond that, he noted that I always had my tie on when doing so. What attention to detail! 

That is how detailed children are in their observations. Hence, you must deliberately set examples. Paul, in Philippians 4:9 said:
“Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.”

A father who cannot get his eyes off ladies will raise a promiscuous boy. A mother who constantly gossips will raise a gossip.

Start being the right examples to your children from now. You want them to read their Bibles and pray daily? Do the same. If you want your children to be kind to others, be kind too. When little children always see their parents punching away at their phones and hardly ever see them with books, it will take God’s grace for the children to enjoy reading.

Be deliberate about your actions, bearing in mind that your children can see everything you are doing, and they will also follow the same path. Set a worthy example; do the right things always.

KEY POINT:

Showing an example is a thousand times more effective than verbal teaching.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Matthew 27
Mark 15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE.
1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
o Refrain:
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
*Seeds ??????Of Destiny* 

_12 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON TRUTH AND FALSEHOOD* 

?️To exist in falsehood is to attract the activity of the enemy. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do: he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: To exist in falsehood is to attract the activity of the enemy. 

Yesterday, we saw how insincerity led an Amalekite to his tragic death. When people tell lies, death could be the consequence.

*Now, let me give you some key thoughts on truth and falsehood.* 

*1. The absence of truth is the absence of the Spirit of God* 

Anywhere truth is absent, the Spirit of God is absent because the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth (John 16:13 and John 15:26).  

*2. Existing in falsehood is attracting the activity of the enemy.* 

To exist in falsehood is to attract the activity of the enemy. 

John 8:44 says, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do: he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

The devil is the father of all lies. So, anyone who exists in falsehood also exists in the company of the father of lies. 

*3. There can be no triumph in life without the truth* .

There can be no triumph in life without the truth. 

John 8:32 says, And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

So, freedom or triumph is tied to the truth. Anyone who avoids the way of truth has embraced the way of bondage. A liar is a natural candidate for captivity. Refuse to be under bondage; embrace the truth always. 

*Remember this* ?: To exist in falsehood is to attract the activity of the enemy. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Attract the Spirit of truth into your life by living in the truth.* 

*2. Resist the enemy by dwelling in the truth always* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I refuse to exist in falsehood. I receive the grace to live in truth always so as to attract the Spirit of truth, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : But God says, “I hate falsehood, lying, fake life, plastic life, and life that is not real, but is just lived to show off.”  You have to be real. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche. 

*DAILY READING: Acts 22-24* 

*AMAZING FACT*? : Deers have no gall bladders.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Proceed into the realm of triumph as you walk in the truth in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2020

*TOPIC: YOU ARE VALUABLE TO GOD*

“ What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?” Psalm 8:4

*MESSAGE*
God loves us all. He does not judge us by the world’s standard for ‘success’. He loves each person the same because your value and mine does not come from what we do or have, the clothes we wear, the house in which we live, or the type of car we drive. Our value comes from the fact that God made us and Christ died for us. And so, whether we have things or not, we are just as valuable to God.

God gave all that He had—His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—because He valued us so highly, even when we did not value Him. Since God thought this much of us, shouldn’t we show that we value Him by putting Him first in all that we do? Our family life, our business life, our spiritual life should reflect that God is our priority in life.

If you will put Jesus first in your life and let Him handle all the problems that come your way, He will turn your life around. The actual value of an object is that which is placed on it by the owner or buyer. God has shown the value He has placed on you by sending His Son to redeem you. You are very valuable to God; don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Meditate on Romans 8:32 and memorise it.

*SCRIPTURES*
Romans 8:32; Job 7:17; Psalm 144:3

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.      Father, thank You for being always dependable.

2.      Lord, help me to always remember that without You I am nothing, but because of Your Son I am sanctified, I am justified, I am saved in Jesus’ name.

3.      I declare that I possess every possession that is made available to me in Christ in the name of Jesus.

4.      Thank You Lord, for valuing me enough to sacrifice Jesus in my place.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Chro. 28, Ezek. 24-25, John 9:1-17
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2020?*

*PEACE STEALERS⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
"Let us therefore make every effort to enter that rest [of GOD, to know and experience it for ourselves."
_*(Hebrews 4:11, AMP)*_

_*Hebrews 4:11 KJV*_
Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 

"The rest of GOD" in today's Scripture is a place where we know GOD is in control. But here's the key: once you enter that rest, you're not automatically going to stay there. Life is full of peace stealers. If you watch the news twenty-four hours a day, you will live worried, fearful, and on edge. 

If you get on social media and constantly compare yourself to others, you'll never feel good about who you are because someone else will be more beautiful, more talented, more successful. If you let people dump all their problems on you, they will steal your peace and exhaust you.

There will always be people and circumstances trying to pull you out of GOD’s rest. If you're going to live in peace, you have to put some boundaries up and be careful about what you feed your inner person--encouraging things that build you up and cause you to be positive, hopeful, inspired.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
"Father, thank You that I can make it my top priority to feed on Your Word and be built up with Your truth. Show me where I need to put up boundaries from anyone or anything that steals my peace. Keep me free from comparing myself to others. In *JESUS*' Name, Amen."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM