The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 11th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 11TH NOVEMBER.

FOCUS ON THE GREATER GOAL

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work (John 4:34).

As we earnestly look forward to the Rapture of the Church, it’s important that your focus be on the achievement of the “greater goal.” What’s this greater goal? It’s winning the unsaved to Christ.

Jesus and His disciples were on a journey from Judaea to Galilee, and they stopped in a Samaritan village. The Master needed to catch a breather while His disciples went to get some food. While Jesus sat at the well, a woman came to draw water, and Jesus began to preach the Good News of the Kingdom to her.

Much later, when His disciples returned with the food, and Jesus wouldn’t eat. When they wondered why He didn’t want to eat, He replied, “I have food to eat that you know nothing about; the food that keeps me going is that I do the will of the One who sent me, and finish His work” (John 4:32-34).

This is the example He left us to follow. Doing God’s work was number one to Jesus. Nothing should be more important to you than ensuring the spread of the Gospel in your world and around the world. You must realize that your earthly job, business, education or other career are your opportunities and vehicles for transporting the Gospel.

When you commit your life to soul winning, you discover the satisfaction and fulfilment nothing else in life can give you. You declare like Jesus, “My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish His work.” Praise God!

CONFESSION

Living for Jesus Christ and being relevant in the ministry of reconciliation is my priority. Everything in my life—my thoughts, ideas, the excellence in my life—is all about soul winning. I’m an ambassador and a steward of the mysteries of Christ, and I’m fulfilling my ministry gloriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Galatians 2:20; 2 Corinthians 5:18-19; 1 Corinthians 9:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 2:1-22 & Ezekiel 42

#TALKINGSESSION 

Righteous Father, I am so grateful for Your boundless blessings in my life. Thank You for the power of the Spirit that is at work in me to effectively minister the Gospel to those in my world, and the regions beyond. 

Your grace is released even now for hearts to be touched and converted by the news of Your saving power. I am called, justified, and glorified according to Your divine predestination. 

Your call on my life is that of honour! I am the chosen of the Lord; therefore, I refuse to cast away the call of God on my life.

His call is my only insurance for a glorious life and future. I am serving the Lord unreservedly, living for
Him, and honouring what He honours. I am always glad and full of praise for the opportunities 

He gives me for service. I walk in the glory of God. I live in the dominion and authority of Christ! Nothing, and no one, can successfully stand against me, as I go forth proclaiming liberty to the captives, recovery of sight to the blind, bringing men out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God! 

My whole life is about the call; therefore, I refuse to treat it lightly. The only thing that matters to me is the call of God on my life and how to fulfill it. I am fulfilling that call by the power of the Spirit. 

Daily, I give attention to God’s Word and His call on my life. I’ve made the decision to follow the Spirit, not the world or the flesh. His desires are my desire.

As I serve Him truly and wholeheartedly, He fills my life with His beauty, grace, glory, and honour. Thank You, Dear heavenly Father, for calling me with a holy calling. 

As I give myself to the study of the Word and prayer, I am further enlightened on how to fulfill my divine destiny in You without reproach. 

None of my steps shall slide, because I hear Your voice directing me in Your perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: WEDNESDAY 11TH NOVEMBER, 2020

THEME: CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP (4).

MEMORISE:
I have shewed you all things, how that so laboring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus how he said, it is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35

BIBLE READING:
1 Corinthians 9:1-11 (KJV)

1. Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?

2. If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you; for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

3. Mine answer to them that do examine me is this,

4. Have we not power to eat and to drink?

5. Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?

6. Or I only and Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working?

7. Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?

8. Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?

9. For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?

10. Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written; that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

11. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

I have observed that when some people say they want a coach and/or mentor, what they are actually seeking is a sponsor. Your coach and/or mentor is not under any obligation to finance you. If anything, you should be the one gifting him/her, taking his/her children out for a fun day, making yourself available to help in any way you can and so on.

You need their wealth of experience. Your relationship with your coach and mentor should not be parasitic but symbiotic – as he/she gives to you, you should also give back to him/her. Paul said in 
1 Corinthians 9:11:

“If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?”

It is your responsibility to make your coach and mentor proud. Many times, I have had to answer for the actions of my children-in-the-Lord, whether I was aware or not. It would be unfair to your coach and mentor if you misbehave, because it could bring about a bad public image for him/her.

Finally, even if you become richer, greater and more popular than your coach and mentor, you must remain completely submissive to them. 

Jesus said the disciple cannot be greater than the master (Matthew 10:24). If that is the fellow that God has paired you with for discipleship, no matter what they do, you must remain submissive in line with the word of God, until their death.

David became more famous than Saul, but he never lost his respect for him, not even when Saul was trying to kill him. Samuel was the one whom God sent to tell Eli about how he would fall, but Samuel never felt that because he had been chosen to replace him, the old prophet was now to be ignored (1 Samuel 3:9-21).

Never dishonour your discipler. God would not have anyone disrespect His chosen vessels (Psalms 105:14-15 ) no matter how little and inconsequential you may consider the action. Learn from the mistake of Miriam and Aaron (Numbers 12:1-15).

Yes, Jesus wants us to perform greater works than He did, but that cannot make us greater than He. Never forget: a disciple may achieve greater feats than his master, but cannot be greater than he (Matthew 10:24).

REFLECTION:
Do you have a parasitic or symbiotic relationship with your coach and/or mentor?

AUTHOR:
Pastor E.A Adeboye, the General overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 27,
Mark 15

HYMN 17: MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED.

1. Must I go and empty handed?
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him
Lay no trophy at His feet?

CHORUS:
Must I go and empty handed?
Must I meet my Saviour so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him?
Must I empty handed go

2. Not at death I shrink or falter
For my Saviour saves me now
But to meet Him empty handed
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

CHORUS:
Must I empty handed go

3. Oh, the years of sinning wasted
Could I but recall them now
I would give them to my Saviour
To His will I’d gladly bow.

CHORUS:
Must I empty handed go

4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest
Up and work while yet ’tis day
Ere the night of death o’er take thee
Strive for souls while still you may.

CHORUS:
Must I empty handed go
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: WEDNESDAY 11TH NOVEMBER, 2020

THEME: CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP (4).

MEMORISE:
I have shewed you all things, how that so laboring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus how he said, it is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35

BIBLE READING:
1 Corinthians 9:1-11 (KJV)

1. Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?

2. If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you; for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

3. Mine answer to them that do examine me is this,

4. Have we not power to eat and to drink?

5. Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?

6. Or I only and Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working?

7. Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?

8. Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?

9. For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?

10. Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written; that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

11. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

I have observed that when some people say they want a coach and/or mentor, what they are actually seeking is a sponsor. Your coach and/or mentor is not under any obligation to finance you. If anything, you should be the one gifting him/her, taking his/her children out for a fun day, making yourself available to help in any way you can and so on.

You need their wealth of experience. Your relationship with your coach and mentor should not be parasitic but symbiotic – as he/she gives to you, you should also give back to him/her. Paul said in 
1 Corinthians 9:11:

“If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?”

It is your responsibility to make your coach and mentor proud. Many times, I have had to answer for the actions of my children-in-the-Lord, whether I was aware or not. It would be unfair to your coach and mentor if you misbehave, because it could bring about a bad public image for him/her.

Finally, even if you become richer, greater and more popular than your coach and mentor, you must remain completely submissive to them. 

Jesus said the disciple cannot be greater than the master (Matthew 10:24). If that is the fellow that God has paired you with for discipleship, no matter what they do, you must remain submissive in line with the word of God, until their death.

David became more famous than Saul, but he never lost his respect for him, not even when Saul was trying to kill him. Samuel was the one whom God sent to tell Eli about how he would fall, but Samuel never felt that because he had been chosen to replace him, the old prophet was now to be ignored (1 Samuel 3:9-21).

Never dishonour your discipler. God would not have anyone disrespect His chosen vessels (Psalms 105:14-15 ) no matter how little and inconsequential you may consider the action. Learn from the mistake of Miriam and Aaron (Numbers 12:1-15).

Yes, Jesus wants us to perform greater works than He did, but that cannot make us greater than He. Never forget: a disciple may achieve greater feats than his master, but cannot be greater than he (Matthew 10:24).

REFLECTION:
Do you have a parasitic or symbiotic relationship with your coach and/or mentor?

AUTHOR:
Pastor E.A Adeboye, the General overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 27,
Mark 15

HYMN 17: MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED.

1. Must I go and empty handed?
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him
Lay no trophy at His feet?

CHORUS:
Must I empty handed go

2. Not at death I shrink or falter
For my Saviour saves me now
But to meet Him empty handed
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

CHORUS:
Must I empty handed go

3. Oh, the years of sinning wasted
Could I but recall them now
I would give them to my Saviour
To His will I’d gladly bow.

CHORUS:
Must I empty handed go

4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest
Up and work while yet ’tis day
Ere the night of death o’er take thee
Strive for souls while still you may.

CHORUS:
Must I empty handed go
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2020

*TOPIC: NEW BEGINNING*

“ Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me” Psalm 51:10

*MESSAGE*
Did you ever have the experience in a school of erasing an entire blackboard? When the board has been wiped clean, it is as if nothing at all had ever been written on it. This is what God does for us when we come to Him confessing our sin. 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

How many times in your life have you wished you could start all over again with a clean slate, with a new life? Resolve right now to allow God to give you a new beginning by confessing your sins and letting Him give you a brand-new start. The apostle Paul did this when he said, “forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:13–14).

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Do you desire a new beginning today? Talk to God about it.

*SCRIPTURES*
Philippians 3:13-14; Matthew 5:8; Ephesians 2:10; Psalm 24:4

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.      I surrender all to Jesus today in Jesus’ name;

2.      Father, everywhere that I have encountered shame, restore honour unto me in the name of Jesus;

3.      I declare that it is my season for a new beginning in the name of Jesus;

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Chro. 29, Ezek. 26, John 9:18-38

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM