The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 10th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 10TH NOVEMBER.

EXPRESS GRATITUDE

...be thankful in all circumstances. This is what God wants from you in your life in union with Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:18 GNB).

The words “Thank you” are two of the most powerful words to utter. They convey heartfelt appreciation and gratefulness which, when rightly expressed, leave an indelible impression of your sincere gratitude and evoke joy in the hearts of the recipients.

Also, when you make someone glad, it’ll relax your nerves and gladden your spirit! Therefore, every so often, ask yourself, “Who am I going to appreciate today?” Let it be part of your daily plan. Someone, somewhere, should get a call, a visit, a card or a gift from you to say, “Thank You!” I like it when I’m able to call someone to say, “Thank you.”

Some people find it difficult to express gratitude even when occasion warrants it. But the counsel of the Lord is clear: express gratitude always and in all things. When you go out and an attendant offers you any form of assistance, don’t forget to say, “Thank you.”

In church, or at the theatre or some event, when the usher shows you to a seat, don’t sit down without saying, “Thank you.” When a cab driver takes you safely to your destination, don’t alight without saying, “Thank you!” All these are simple everyday situations that we experience, and sometimes, we don’t realize we ought to be thankful for these things.

If you’re a parent, learn to say “Thank you” to your kids when they do something nice. As a couple, say “Thank you” to your spouse for the things you do for each other. When people do things for you, be it a favour or even something they’re obliged to do, practise saying, “Thank you.” You’ll be amazed at the joy and fulfilment you’ll experience as a result.

CONFESSION

I’m rooted and built up in the Lord, strengthened in the faith and overflowing with thankfulness! Every day, I’m inspired to express my gratitude to God for those through whom He blesses me daily. Therefore, I walk in favour, joy, and fulfilment. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Thessalonians 5:18; John 6:11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 9:11-28 & Lamentations 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 1:13-21 & Ezekiel 41

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the land is green for me! The wilderness is now a fertile field, and the fertile field has become a forest. 

New doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God. I’ve been granted spiritual insight and set on the right course for life. 

The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; therefore, I am celebrating my riches generously. I live above lack and other distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word. 

Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God is on everything that I do.

This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish, and advance in life. This is my year of perfection and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Hallelujah!

The speed of the Spirit has been granted me and I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. 

Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. 

I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: FB_IMG_1603658442441.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY 10TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

THEME: CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP (3).

MEMORIZE:
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you. 
Hebrews 13:17

BIBLE READING:
Hebrews 13:17-18 (KJV)

17. Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves; for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief; for that is unprofitable for you.

18. Pray for us; for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.

As Christians, you must be careful when making the choice of who to disciple you. Success in a discipline is not enough reason for anyone to qualify as your coach and mentor.

The first thing you should consider is the spirituality of the fellow – how is his/her relationship with God? 
(2 Corinthians 6:14) says:

“Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?”

You must also be sure that the vision of the person’s life aligns with yours.

A close look at all the people God paired together for a discipleship relationship in the Bible will reveal that both had similar assignments – Samuel and Eli, Elisha and Elijah, Joshua and Moses, David and Solomon, Timothy and Paul among others. Allow God to lead you before approaching anyone to coach and mentor you.

After choosing a coach and mentor, always remember that no matter how great he/she is, the fellow is not God.

Whatever he/she says must be first sifted through the word of God before you adopt it. My Father-in-the Lord always told us to ignore whatever he said that did not have a biblical backing.

You must be submissive to your coach and mentor, regardless of how much smaller he/she appears to be. My Father-in-the-Lord was not educated, whereas I had a PhD in Mathematics. When he said “Jump” I jumped the highest I could, without analysing his instruction with my PhD brain. 

As long as whatever he said was in line with the word of God, I did it without asking questions.

You may even be more modern than your coach and mentor, still your obedience and submission must always be total in alignment with the word of God. 

Lastly, ensure you pray for your disciples as well (Hebrews 13:18). He that watereth should be watered also (Proverbs 11:23).

KEY POINT:
Let God choose your coach and mentor for you. Allow the word of God provide guidance in the relationship.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR:
John 14-17

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
*Seeds ???????Of Destiny* 

_10 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE REDUCING POWER OF IMMORALITY* 

?️Just as impurity reduces the quality of gold, immorality, and iniquity generally, reduces the quality of a person’s life and destiny. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. Proverbs 6:26.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Just like impurity reduces the quality of gold, immorality, and iniquity generally, reduces the quality of a person’s life and destiny.

The lifestyle of immorality (iniquity generally) has been confirmed to be a deadly enemy of destiny. Immorality was the ruin of Samson. Immorality almost ruined the lives of people like David and Solomon. 

Now, I want you to know that just as impurity reduces the quality of gold, immorality, and iniquity generally, reduces the quality of a person’s life and destiny. 

By means of a whorish woman or a prostitute, a man’s worth is reduced to a piece of bread (Proverbs 6:26). Also, a woman’s worth can be reduced to a piece of cake when she joins herself to a man in immoral sin. When you have a sugar daddy who engages in immorality with you today, it will turn to a bitter daddy tomorrow. Immorality reduces the quality of destiny to a piece of bread. 

Today, you see some young ladies who are at the youthful stage of their lives and are beautiful. But if they continue to indulge in immoral lifestyle, in just few years, they would become dilapidated, frustrated, battered, shattered, and scattered. Similarly, it is possible to see a young man using his hand to support his waist like an old man because of reckless immoral living. Immorality reduces the quality of a person’s life and destiny.

My counsel is, refuse the lifestyle of immorality by all means.

Remember this: Just like impurity reduces the quality of gold, immorality, and iniquity generally, reduces the quality of a person’s life and destiny.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to fall into the trap of immorality* .

*2. Avoid any company or association that can lure you into immorality* .

*3. Maintain purity of motive and intention in whatever you do* . 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. Deliver me from every trap and temptation of immorality. I ask for the grace to maintain purity and holiness of life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Iniquity is given different names in order to reduce the weight. What used to be abominable is now acceptable. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Acts 16-18* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Ostriches can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Victory over the control of the flesh is released for you in Jesus Name. 

Good Morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM