The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 9th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2020. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: AFFIRM HIS TRUTHS IN FAITH

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh theworld, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

There’s so much negative information in the world today,and this has instilled fear in the hearts of those who aren’trooted and grounded in the Word.

The Lord Jesus referred to this inLuke 21:25-26 when He described some of the signs of the end ofthe age. He said, “...there shall be ...distress of nations, withperplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failingthem for fear, and for looking after those things which arecoming on the earth....” In Luke 18:8, He asked, “...when the Sonof man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

You’re to stand your ground in faith, irrespective of the challenges and hardships in today’s world. Train your faith with theWord to prevail against the odds and adversities of life. Refuse togive up or give in to the pressures around you. 

Ephesians 6:13-16says, “...having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate ofrighteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of thegospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewithye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.”

Keep your switch of faith turned on, by staying your mind onthe Word. When Satan throws the dart of fear at you, refuse it,because the greater One lives in you!

It makes no difference that the world is experiencing severe economic slump as a result of the recent global crisis; you’re theseed of Abraham! You’re a joint-heir with Christ; never talk or live asone who’s disadvantaged; affirm God’s truth! 

The creative power ofHis Word becomes effective once ignited by the faith-response from your spirit, bringing about a transformation in your life and situationfrom glory to glory. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m strong in faith and in the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. Ispeak victory, prosperity, health, strength, and courage always,for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. TheWord of God has taken full possession and expression in me, through my spirit, soul, and body. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:||Proverbs 18:21 Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 9:1-10 & Lamentations 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 2 Peter 1:1-12 & Ezekiel 40.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I was born into wealth, and I am a success forever! I am known for excellence because I was born into it. 

I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar creation, called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, to display the excellence and perfections of divinity! 

As the Father is, so am I in this world. I have all the attributes of God. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I am inundated with the life of God. I am indestructible! 

The life of God in me causes me to prosper in all that I do. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, and I bring forth fruit always. I do not know when the heat comes because I am in Christ. 

The grace of God is superabundance in my life; therefore, when men experience a casting down, I am continuously lifted. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; everywhere I go, I am a success!

The Word of God dwells in me richly in all wisdom, propelling me in perfection and excellence. I have a sound mind, and an excellent life because I am yielded to, and led by the Holy Spirit, who guides me through the Word.

I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah! Goodness and mercy are my constant companions. I am perfect, proficient, and thoroughly fitted for every good work. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP II. 

MEMORISE:

And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, 
Mark 3:14

READ: Matthew 15:15-20

15 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.

16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Availability is a key element in discipleship. A coach must always be there to answer questions and give advice. As a coach, you should always answer or return your coachee’s calls. Find time to be with them, even if it means taking them along with you on trips or to events. Just make sure you are always there for them.

There are certain things to consider before agreeing to coach and mentor someone. First, only coach and mentor people whose company you can enjoy. As we saw in our memory verse today, the first reason Jesus chose disciples was for them to keep Him company, and of course, also to work with Him.

It also shows that Jesus had seen great potential in the disciples and knew that as they worked with Him, they would become better. Don’t coach and mentor someone in whom you have not seen any potential. This is because it is that potential that will drive you to make sacrifices for the fellow. Don’t just coach and mentor someone because he/she is a relative; choose who you coach and mentor carefully.

You should also know that your followers are not slaves. Others may exploit their followers but as a Christian, you must follow Jesus’ example. He washed the feet of His disciples and even told them clearly in John 15:15:
“Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.”

Aside from that being the right thing to do, it will also model humility to them. However, Christian disciples must not take their disciplers’ humility for granted. Give honor to whom honor is due (Romans 13:7).

Christ’s discipleship model should be the standard for all Christians.

REFLECTION:

Adopt Jesus Christ’s model of discipleship in grooming those the Lord has put in your care.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Luke 22
John 13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE.
1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
o Refrain:
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM