The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 8th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 8TH NOVEMBER.

HE PREPARED A WONDERFUL LIFE FOR YOU

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

God is good; God is kind, and God is love! He’s our great heavenly Father who, long before we came on the scene, prepared a wonderful and exciting life for us: a life of success, victory, peace and prosperity. He didn’t create you to suffer or struggle your way through life. He prearranged a good life of blessings for you.

That’s like what He did when He created Adam; He first created a beautiful garden where everything Adam would require was made available. Then He created Adam and put him in the garden to inhabit it and enjoy the goodness therein. God brought you forth at such a time as this, and planned ahead for you like every caring father would. 

Therefore, always acknowledge and profess in agreement with Him that indeed, you’re the blessed of the Lord, walking in preordained pathways of greatness, excellence and productivity.

The Lord cares so much for you, up to the strands of hair on your head: “Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows” (Matthew 10:29-31). 

That’s why He doesn’t want you worried or fretful over anything in life.

He’s aware you require money, clothing, food, shelter and all the necessities of life, and has already made them yours. He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “... All things are yours” Believe and accept it, for it’s true. Live with the consciousness that God has truly made everything you’d ever require for a triumphant life available to you in Christ Jesus. Indeed, He’s gracious and kind.

CONFESSION

I’m a new creature, called to inherit a blessing, empowered to prosper in everything I do! There’s no dryness, stagnation, lack or unproductivity in my life, for I’ve been chosen and ordained for a life of praise, joy, excellence, victory and glory in Christ Jesus. I’ve become the conveyor of God’s blessings, and the effulgence of His glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 106:1; Genesis 12:2; Ephesians 1:3 NLT

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 8 & Jeremiah 52

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 5:1-14 & Ezekiel 39

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I have access to wealth untold! Lack and want aren’t part of my life, because all things are mine in Christ Jesus. My prosperity is unlimited, for I was born with wealth untold.

I am an offspring of the Most High, possessor of heaven and earth, and I am the seed of Abraham, heir of the world. I lay up gold as dust, and the riches of the nations gravitate to me. 

God has made all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to me, so that I may always [under all circumstances, regardless
of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.

I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of God, and the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light. I have the right connections and ideas to stay ahead in my field. 

I am divinely connected with all resources—human, material, financial—that are consistent with my destiny in Christ.

My eyes are anointed to see opportunities everywhere I go, and I am divinely powered to take advantage of them.

I believe and acknowledge the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ who though was rich, made Himself poor that I might become rich. 

I accept my prosperity as His will and plan for my life. Hallelujah! God has given unto me the hidden treasures of the earth, and my gates are continually open to receive today and always. Blessed be God! Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 8TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP I. 

MEMORISE:

But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples. Mark 4:34

READ: Matthew 13:10-30

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Discipleship covers both coaching and mentorship. It describes the relationship that exists between a mentor and a mentee, and also that of a coach and the one being coached. Mentoring and coaching present rare privileges and should be handled carefully as the future of many are influenced thereby.

1Corinthians 11:1 says Christ must be the model for all Christian coaches and mentors.

“Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.”

What you say or do will have on and can even shape the character of those within your sphere of influence. My strong adherence to holiness today is as a result of the teachings and lifestyle of my Father-in-the-Lord Pa Josiah Akindayomi.

If you would disciple anyone, you must first ensure your values are godly, clear and well set. As a father, you are both a mentor and coach to your wife and children. What you do would impact on their character greatly. This also includes your subordinates in the office.

Jesus is the ultimate teacher; one thing you would notice about Him is that He never hid the truth from His disciples.

“…and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.”

You must be honest in the assessment of your followers; tell them where they have gone wrong and praise them when they get things right. You owe them the truth always.

Jesus never hid anything from His disciples; they knew when He was fasting and when He was praying. He constantly pushed them to become like Him and even greater (John 14:12). In Matthew 17:16-17, He said “O ye of little faith, how long will I be with thee?” He was saying in essence: Get up and start doing these things yourself. if you have a follower that has remained on the same level since he/she met you, you are failing as a coach and mentor. May you never fail God in the mighty name of Jesus.

REFLECTION:

What kind of example are you to those in your sphere of influence? Are you deliberate about their growth?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Matthew 26
Mark 14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 8TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP I. 

MEMORISE:

But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples. Mark 4:34

READ: Matthew 13:10-30

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Discipleship covers both coaching and mentorship. It describes the relationship that exists between a mentor and a mentee, and also that of a coach and the one being coached. Mentoring and coaching present rare privileges and should be handled carefully as the future of many are influenced thereby.

1Corinthians 11:1 says Christ must be the model for all Christian coaches and mentors.

“Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.”

What you say or do will have on and can even shape the character of those within your sphere of influence. My strong adherence to holiness today is as a result of the teachings and lifestyle of my Father-in-the-Lord Pa Josiah Akindayomi.

If you would disciple anyone, you must first ensure your values are godly, clear and well set. As a father, you are both a mentor and coach to your wife and children. What you do would impact on their character greatly. This also includes your subordinates in the office.

Jesus is the ultimate teacher; one thing you would notice about Him is that He never hid the truth from His disciples.

“…and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.”

You must be honest in the assessment of your followers; tell them where they have gone wrong and praise them when they get things right. You owe them the truth always.

Jesus never hid anything from His disciples; they knew when He was fasting and when He was praying. He constantly pushed them to become like Him and even greater (John 14:12). In Matthew 17:16-17, He said “O ye of little faith, how long will I be with thee?” He was saying in essence: Get up and start doing these things yourself. if you have a follower that has remained on the same level since he/she met you, you are failing as a coach and mentor. May you never fail God in the mighty name of Jesus.

REFLECTION:

What kind of example are you to those in your sphere of influence? Are you deliberate about their growth?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Matthew 26
Mark 14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*Seeds ??????Of Destiny* 

_08 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC : DOING WHAT YOU FIND* 

?️Many people don’t want to do anything with their lives. But if you decide to do any legitimate thing you find, very soon, you will have what to do.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest”. Ecclesiastes 9:10

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: When you do what you find, very soon, you will locate what you want.

One of the reasons why we have many idle people today is the issue of over-selectivity. Today, graduates and job applicants are too selective of what to do. 

In our generation, many people are too selective. That is why we have idle people everywhere.  Many people don’t want to do anything with their lives. But if you decide to do any legitimate thing you find, very soon, you will have what to do.

Let me give you an illustration: Some time ago, one young man went to an office where they were looking for a person to employ as a dispatch rider to distribute letters to different places. They were looking for a Senior Secondary School Certificate holder as a dispatch rider but he had a HND (Higher National Diploma) and was already through with his National Youth Service. He told them he was interested in the work. But they told him, “You are over qualified. We are looking for an SSCE holder”. Still, he told them he was interested in the job. When they saw his tenacity, they employed him and made him a supervisor. They still went on to look for another person to employ as a dispatch rider. You see, they saw the alacrity in him and could not let him go. They needed a human resource material like him. 

Beloved, when you do what you find, very soon, you will locate what you want.

*Remember this: When you do what you find, very soon, you will locate what you want.* 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Do not wait until you find your dream job to live your life; start living now by doing something productive* . 

*2. Do what your hands find while in your quest for what you want* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I refuse to embrace idleness by over-selectivity. I receive the grace to do what my hand finds until I see what I want, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : You cannot carry a significant anointing if there is laziness in your life. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Acts 10-12* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Gorillas can catch human colds and other illnesses.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You shall not miss your place in the land of the living in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
RESTORATION TODAY 

Sunday, November 8.

KNOW GOD MORE.

“It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23.

We all grow in our understanding of who God is. For some of us, when we were little, we thought of God as an old man with a long white beard. Then later, as we read the Bible, and after we had accepted Jesus Christ as our Saviour, we realized that God is a spirit (John 4:24), yet He has the attributes of a person: He thinks; He speaks; He communicates; He loves; He becomes angry; He grieves, etc.

Because God is a person, He feels that  which we feel. After all, we are made in His image, so it is to be expected that we would be able to communicate our deepest feelings and emotions to God.

God communicates with us in two ways. First, He communicates with us through His written Word, the Bible. It tells us who God is, who we are, and why we need a Saviour so that we might have that relationship with God which sin has broken. Second, God communicates with us through His Son, Jesus. Jesus said that no man access to God, through salvation. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He never changes. Continue to know Him more.

ACTION POINT 
✏️          The more you communicate to God through His Word (the Bible) and through Jesus (in prayer); the more you will know God. Put this into daily practice.

SCRIPTURES 
John 4:24; Philippians 3:10; 2 Peter 3:18.

PRAYER POINTS 
1.             Thank You, Father, for Your great compassion and faithful love towards me.
2.            I receive grace to know Jesus more and more in the name of Jesus.
3.            I declare that I grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
I chron 24_25, Ezek, ,22,  job 8. 12_30

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM