The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 24th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER

HAVE THE RAPTURE IN FOCUS

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming (1 John 2:28).

The rapture of the Church is closer than ever. We’re in the closing moments or final “times of the signs” before the Lord’s appearing. It’s important that you’re ready for Him. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 says the dead “in Christ” shall rise first, and those who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air.

The question is: are you in Christ? If you are, then you’re one of the many the Lord is coming to receive unto Himself. If, however, you’re not, you have to give your heart to Christ right away, by confessing His Lordship over your life. The Bible says, “...Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation” (Hebrews 9:28).

Acts 1:9-11 tells us about His ascension into heaven. While the disciples stood, gazing in awe as He levitated, two angels appeared to them and said, “This same Jesus, who has been received from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven” (Acts 1:11). This is the reason we’re preaching the Gospel around the world. The whole world needs to know that the rapture of the Church is imminent; the Master is coming soon.

He said in John 14:3, “…I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” The Apostle Peter, referring to the day of the Lord and the events that’ll herald His coming, said, “But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness” (2 Peter 3:10-11).

Have the rapture in focus. Live every day as one expecting the Master; carry that consciousness in your heart at all times. Walk in love. Walk in righteousness. And while you’re getting yourself ready, help those around you to get ready as well by preaching and teaching them God’s Word.

PRAYER

I’m awake and alert in the spirit, fervent in good works, being propelled by the Master’s love, His Word, and my expectation of His soon return. I’m fully convinced that the Gospel is God’s saving power to everyone who believes; I’m resolute in my pursuit for the souls of men. 

Today, as this glorious Gospel is preached around the world, many are snatched out of the kingdom of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 24:14; Romans 13:11-14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 6:1-21 & Jeremiah 15-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 12:1-13 & Ezekiel 23

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me today. 

My life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God! I live in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. I am joined to the Lord and that makes me impregnable to the rudiments of this world.

I am what God says I am! I’ve been justified by faith and I walk in the light of my new life in Christ, without condemnation but as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I’ve been declared righteous, unblameable, unreprovable and brought into the life of peace that transcends all understanding. I’ve overcome the world, the devil and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God,

which lives and abides forever. I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, and safety —far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah!

I am a king-priest and I am “kinging” now! I live up to my calling, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: GIVING THAT PLEASES GOD II. 

MEMORISE:

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7

READ: Matthew 6:1-4

1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

In assessing our offering, God looks at the motives of the giver. If anyone gives to God for the wrong reasons, He will not accept, let alone reward such giving.

“Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 6:1

No matter how large, offering ill-gotten wealth can incur God’s wrath. God frowns at people who try to clear their guilt by tithing from the stolen funds. He hates sin and anything given by a sinner. Proverbs 15:8 says:
“The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.”

God taught me a lesson on my way back from Ilorin Nigeria where I had gone to preach some time ago. I had refilled my car unknowingly with adulterated fuel and it wouldn’t start. While a mechanic was trying to fix it, the Lord taught me a lesson from the experience. He told me “I can’t accept offering from many people because their gifts are a mix of clean and unclean sources.” If you add money made from shady means to those from clean source and then give to God, the dirty money in the mix will contaminate the entire offering and make it unacceptable.

God is displease with any offering given grudgingly. He will reject such. However, He loves cheerful givers. (2 Corinthians 9:7). Sometime ago, I was at a service in another denomination. While the programme lasted, I grew tired of the numerous offerings we were asked to give so much that when they called for another donation, I angrily dipped my hand in my pocket to give. Then God said “keep your money, I am not a beggar.” I immediately realized my mistake, asked for forgiveness and cheered myself up internally before giving the offering.

Please God with your offering; give cheerfully.

KEY POINT:

Don’t give God anything grudgingly; He will reject it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Luke 10-11
 John 10:22-42

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3: BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE

1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.

o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
*Seeds ??????Of Destiny* 

_24 October 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DISREGARD FOR AUTHORITY*

?️The spirit of rebellion is the doorway to irrelevance in time and in eternity. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. Psalm 68:6.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The spirit of rebellion is the doorway to irrelevance in time and in eternity. 

Having disregard for authority is a deadly enemy of destiny. Disregard for authority, especially spiritual authority, destroys lives and destinies. That was what happened to Lot. When Lot came to a point where he had no regard for Abraham who was the spiritual authority over his life, his destiny began to degenerate. 

Now, I will like you to take note of the following key thoughts on disregard for authority:

*a. Whosoever disregards authority sacrifices destiny (Example, Lot in Gen. 19:29-30)* 

Whenever people decide that no one can talk to them, they sacrifice their destiny.

*b. He who cannot be called to order must end with a destiny of disorder (Example, Lot in Gen. 19:36).* 

Anyone who cannot be called to order must end their life and destiny in disorder.

*c. The spirit of rebellion is the doorway to irrelevance on earth and in eternity (Psalm 68:6).* 

The rebellious would always dwell in a dry land. (Psalm 68:6).

*d. The crave for independence is the grave of destiny (Example, Lot in Gen. 19:26).*  

The crave for independence, the crave to be on your own and do it your own way is the grave of destiny. When a person feels he cannot be instructed because he can read and understand the Bible, he is digging the grave of his destiny.

Beloved, determine never to rebel against God and constituted authority.  

Remember this?: The spirit of rebellion is the doorway to irrelevance on earth and in eternity. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* 
:

*1. Reject every manifestation of the spirit of rebellion.* 

*2. Respect and regard the authority over your life.* 

*3. Come under spiritual authority and be obedient to spiritual authority* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for showing me the dangers of rebellion. I reject and curse the spirit of rebellion out of my life. I receive Your grace to come under You, and be obedient to spiritual authority, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3)* 

*QUOTE* : And when you lose grip of your humility, you lose grip of your authority. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Luke 10-12* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: More than half of all pigs in the world are kept by farmers in China. There are over 440 million pigs in China. United States in comparison has a mere 73 million pigs.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Your destiny shall not be ruined by the spell of rebellion in Jesus’ Name. 

Good Morning ??
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 24 OCTOBER 2020?*

*CELEBRATE OTHERS⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*  
Rejoice with those who rejoice… 
_*(Romans 12:15, NKJV)*_

_*Romans 12:15 KJV*_
Rejoice with them that do rejoice...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When a friend or family member succeeds, gets promoted or experiences an unexpected good break in life, how do you respond? Some people wonder, “What about me?” Others criticize or say, “It won’t last long.” But really, the way you respond to another person’s success will determine the level of your own success. Whether you respond in a negative or positive way, you are sowing seeds for your future. That’s why the Scripture tells us simply to “rejoice with those who rejoice.” GOD wants you to be successful. His commands are for your good. He doesn’t want jealousy or strife to enter your life and rob you of His blessing. 

Today, make it a point to find someone who is celebrating and celebrate with them. Congratulate them on their success no matter how small it seems in the natural. Rejoice with those who rejoice, sow seeds of blessing, and open the door for victory in your own life in return!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing not only on my life but on the lives of the people around me. I choose to rejoice in You, and I choose to rejoice over Your victory everywhere I go in *JESUS*’ name! Amen!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2020

*TOPIC: TAKE A STEP*

“And after him was Shamgar the son of Anath, which slew of the Philistines six hundred men with an ox goad: and he also delivered Israel.” Judges 3:31

*MESSAGE*
When was the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone? When was the last time you felt God asking you to do something but decided against it? Of course, it can be really challenging to be obedient to God sometimes. Sometimes, we are faced with fear, feelings of inadequacy, doubt and a reluctance to make changes. But when God stirs our spirit or moves our hearts, we cannot just sit back and do nothing. We have to take a step and do something about what He is telling us to do.

And when we do, it can become a defining moment in our lives. Moses didn’t believe God had chosen the right person to free the Israelites from slavery. He  thought he was not a good speaker (Exodus 6:30). And in our text today, Shamgar was able to save Israel from the Philistines. The Bible tells us that he once ‘slew of the Philistines six hundred men with an ox goad’. This suggests that he didn’t have a sword or spear, but just had to use what he had. And that was an ox goad, which was used to guide animals. 

God promises to equip us to do what He’s asking us to do. He is just asking us to hear His call, step out and obey Him. It may take us a lot of effort, but God never said it would be easy. The Bible tells us that we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength (Philippians 4:13). So when we hear the call, let’s take action and give it everything we’ve got, relying on His strength.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  If you’ve sensed that God is calling you to do something, ask Him to give you the strength and courage to take a step towards doing it today.

*SCRIPTURES*
Exodus 6:30; Philippians 4:13

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank God for giving you His assurance of help.
2. Ask the Lord for grace to be obedient to His instruction.
3. Ask the Lord for courage to take a step in obedience today.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Chro. 2, Ezek. 3:16-4:1
-17, 2 Timothy 4

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM