The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 23rd October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 23RD OCTOBER.

THREE IMPORTANT REASONS TO WIN SOULS

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

Some have asked if Christians who never won souls to Christ would go to heaven. Their question is based on what the Lord said in Ezekiel 33:2-6 (read entire text). 

There’re three important reasons you must preach the Gospel and win souls as a Christian. First is your faith in the Lord Jesus and His glorious Gospel.

The second reason is your love for Him and hope of His soon return. The third reason is His instruction for us to win souls. These three reasons should compel you to win souls.

If you don’t win souls, then your love for the Lord is questionable. Also, your hope of heaven is called to question, as well as your obedience to the Master’s instruction. So if you’re not a soul winner, it means you really don’t believe, and heaven isn’t a place for the “unbelieving,” as it isn’t for murderers, idolaters, etc. Revelation 21:8 says, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

God has determined that souls be won to His Kingdom, and He’s given us the responsibility to locate the lost in our world and share the Gospel with them. Therefore, you MUST reach the unreached and bring them to Christ; it’s your primary and solemn responsibility as a child of God.

The Apostle Paul, recognizing this, writes, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ...” (2 Corinthians 5:19-20). Be fully committed to the Gospel and its furtherance around the world.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me an able minister of the New Testament, to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth. I fulfil my calling with boldness, faith, courage and conviction. The light of your glorious Gospel shines brightly through me today, bringing men out of darkness, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 1:16; Matthew 28:19-20; 2 Corinthians 3:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 5:1-25 & Jeremiah 13-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 11:17-40 & Ezekiel 22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my body is the temple of the living God. I’m continually strengthened with might in my inner man as the anointing of God’s Spirit runs through every fibre of my being, making me sickness and disease-free.

I am built up, thriving on my most holy faith, making progress by the supernatural, and rising like an edifice, ever higher and higher, as I pray in the Holy Ghost! I’m never disadvantaged! 

I am born with the ability to reign and rule over the elements
of this world. God has put in me the yeast to rise above every challenge, therefore, it’s impossible to go down irrespective of what’s happening in the nations of the world.

I know who I am, the child of the Monarch of the universe. Christ in me, the manifestation of glory. Hallelujah! The mysteries of life are unveiled to my spirit. Never will I walk in darkness; for the true light that lightens every man’s world shines in my heart. 

I refuse to be described as a victim because I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God. Everywhere I go, the Lord has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course. Hallelujah! 

I refuse to be a part of the suffering masses; for I’ve been transferred from the kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Out of my belly flows rivers of living water; for all the fullness of the Father tabernacles in me. 

I live from my spirit because my heart is where the Kingdom of God dwells. Glory to God. Hallelujah

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 23RD OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: GIVING THAT PLEASES GOD I. 

MEMORISE:

There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. Proverbs 11:24

READ: Luke 21: 1-4

1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.

2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.

3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:

4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

God doesn’t assess the quality of your giving by its actual value, but by the value of what you have left after the donation. In Luke 21:1-4, the rich dropped fat offering in the basket, but none of them pleased God as much as the giver of the least- a poor widow. Jesus said she had “cast in all the living that she had.” You have not given your ‘widow’s mite’ until you have given all your living to God.

“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” Luke 6:38

If you want a spectacular breakthrough, give a spectacular offering. God is interested in what you give Him; if He weren’t, He wouldn’t have been looking into the basket as people were giving in Luke 21. He is observing; if He finds your offering to be of good measure, a ground-breaking blessing will surely come your way.

Some people say they don’t give because they don’t have. Actually, they don’t have because they don’t give. If a poor widow could have had something to give, then everyone can. People remain poor because they hold back more than is necessary instead of sowing it (Proverbs 11:24). The Bible says He gives bread to the eater and seed to the sower. If you eat your seed when you should be a sower, how would you have bread when it is time to be an eater? Give your way out of poverty. 

As God blesses you, increase your giving so that He can also increase His blessings. I once met a man who rather than pay 10% of his income as tithe, paid 90%! He once challenged all of us at a conference to give our best offering and that he would match it. He did! He constantly gave like that poor widow and God also continued to bless Him in return.

You want a spectacular breakthrough? Give a spectacular offering.

KEY POINT:

God measures your offering, not by its value, but by the value of what you have left after giving.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   John 9:1-10:21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
*Seeds ?❤️????Of Destiny* 

_23 October 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THERAPIES FOR STRIFE* 

?️Do not struggle to be like another person; struggle only to be what God wants you to be. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Do not struggle to be like another person; struggle only to be what God wants you to be. 

Previously, we saw the dangers of strife. When a person agrees to strive, he loses focus in life and destiny. Strife is harmful to life and destiny, and must be totally avoided. 

*Today, we shall be looking at the therapies for strife or how to deal with the spirit of strife.* 

*1. Struggle only to be what God wants you to be (Phil. 3:14).* 

Do not struggle to be like another person; struggle only to be what God wants you to be. 

Like Apostle Paul, press toward the mark of your high calling in God (Philippians 3:14). Make up your mind to be all what God wants you to be.

*2. Refuse every invitation to competition (2Tim. 2:24)* 

Refuse every invitation to competition. Refuse the attempt of people wanting to draw you into contention. Avoid people’s deliberate invitation to competition and strife. 

*3. Wish everybody well (1 Peter 2:1).* 

Pray for anyone who wants to strive with you. Wish everyone well and pray for them from the depth of your heart. If you do that, hatred dies. When you pray for someone, you are sowing a seed that you will reap in your life. You cannot tell God to make someone become everything He wants them to be without God making you become everything you are meant to be.

*Remember this* ?: Do not struggle to be like another person; struggle only to be what God wants you to be. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Struggle to be only what God wants You to be.* 

*2. Refuse the invitation into competition and rivalry* .

*3. Wish everyone well always.* 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, help me to be what You want me to be. I refuse the invitation to compete with people. I receive the grace to wish everyone well, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 2).* 

*QUOTE* : You must never be in competition with your husband. Some women are in very active and fierce competitions with their husbands; if he does something, you feel you must do it too. You must come to a point where you recognize that your husband's victory is your victory, your husband's success is your success, your husband's promotion is your promotion. Culled from, “10 SUCCESS STRATEGIES FOR RELATIONSHIP” by Dr Becky Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Luke 7-9* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: An ostrich legs are so powerful that their kicks can kill a lion. Or a human! Each two-toed foot has a long, sharp claw – making them formidable weapons.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The grace to be completely devoid of envy and jealousy is released upon you in Jesus’ Name. 

Good Morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM