The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 15th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 15TH OCTOBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ THE NEW BIRTH: A MUST FOR EVERY MAN✨

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again (John 3:7).

Romans 3:23 says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” All men sinned in Adam and came legally under Satan’s dominion. How did this happen? Romans 6:16 says, “Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?” Adam obeyed Satan and became his servant; he submitted his authority to Satan. That’s the authority Satan uses today to oppress and keep man in bondage.

To be free from Satan’s dominion, man has to be born again, and become a new creature. This new creation is made possible by the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Bible calls Him the first begotten of the dead (Revelation 1:5). He’s the first to rise from spiritual death, and all those who are born again have also come out of spiritual death.

This is why we preach the Gospel, so that men may know they don’t have to be in bondage to Satan anymore. They don’t have to be cut off or alienated from the life of God. Consider the description of those who aren’t born again in Ephesians 2:12: they’re “...aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world.”

How could anyone live without God? How could anyone live in such utter darkness and blindness? Nothing could be more deplorable and hopelessly terrible! It’s the reason Jesus said, “Marvel not that I said…Ye must be born again” (John 3:7). When you’re born again, you’re at once transferred from the domain of darkness into the kingdom of God’s dear Son. You’re immediately separated from death unto life, and you’ll never perish (John 3:16).

Failure, sickness, defeat, poverty and everything that’s of darkness aren’t a part of your life now that you’re born again: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).

CONFESSION
I believe that God raised up Jesus from the dead, and boldly affirm the Lordship of Jesus over my life. Therefore, I’m a partaker of the divine nature, and I live the life of glory, righteousness, success, health, prosperity and victory in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: John 3:3-7 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 1 Thessalonians 5:1-28, Isaiah 61-63

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that I am mightily blessed of the Lord. My life is an endless stream of God's blessings. I am blessed in all areas of my life. I live in, by, and through God's Word; His Word pilots me and has lifted me above the confusion and the failure that work in this world. I live a life of success, health, prosperity, victory, and glory. The blessing of the Lord in me makes me triumphant. I make progress from glory to glory and from faith to faith. Hallelujah. I am connected to a source that can never run dry. I am joined to the Lord, and I have become one spirit with Him. I am like a well-watered garden, fruitful at all times. I am the fruit-bearing part of God’s vine and I am producing durable fruits; fruits of righteousness because I am a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord. There’s no failure or defeat on my path! I am a possessor of all things, being an heir of God's blessings, and a joint-heir with Christ. Glory to God.
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM