The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 18th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 18TH OCTOBER.

YOU OWN THE WORLD

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you (John 16:15).

Nobody ever talked like Jesus. Imagine His audacious words in the verse above! He said, “All things that the Father hath are mine.” The beautiful thing is that He’s made it so for you too. Romans 8:17 says you’re an heir of God, and a join their with Christ. Hallelujah!

In 1 Corinthians 3:21, the Apostle Paul said, “Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours.” He went further in the 22nd verse to say the world is yours. How can anyone know this and be in lack or want? Peter understood it and declared, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness…” (2 Peter 1:3).

If you’d accept, meditate and live by this truth, you wouldn’t be intimidated by anything, whether circumstances, powers or government. You’d think big, because you’re conscious that the world belongs to you in Christ Jesus.

Interestingly, He didn’t say the world belongs to those who live in the “best” countries of the world. Think about it: where was Jesus born? A very small town in a small country. But from that small country, He dominated the world. He told His disciples, “… be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). He couldn’t be limited by His earthly nativity or geographical location.

Your success or greatness has nothing to do with where you live, where you were born, who your parents are, or the job you do. It’s about who you are in Christ. As heirs of the Sovereign God, the Word declares that all things are yours; have this consciousness and live in dominion and self-sufficiency every day.

CONFESSION

God’s divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. I have no lack or want. I’m the seed of Abraham; therefore, the world is mine; all things are mine, because I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 3:21-23; 2 Peter 1:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Thessalonians 3:1-18 & Jeremiah 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 9:1-10 & Ezekiel 16

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am sent by the Lord! I am a custodian of divine truth, and I have received the Spirit without measure. I have all it takes to fulfill my assignment here on earth.

Fear has no place in me, for the Father has not given unto me the spirit of fear but of love, power, and of a sound mind. My mind is sound, and I am bold to act my faith. 

I function with the ability of the Spirit today for the Spirit of God is at work in me, causing me to have divine courage and confidence. I am king-priest; I am anointed by the Spirit of God to carry out my assignment with great joy. Hallelujah!

My words are not ordinary; they are spirit and they are life. I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. Therefore,

I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, and I affirm today that my life, health, family, and finances are consistent with God’s Word for my life. Hallelujah. 

I am favored everywhere I go because the favour of the Lord surrounds me like a shield. It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness. 

God’s favour has placed me in a position of advantage, and nothing is too good for me! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 18TH OCTOBER, 2020.

THEME: PRESERVE THE HARVEST.

MEMORIZE:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever l have commanded you: and, lo, l am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:20

BIBLE READING: MATTHEW 28:18-20

18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

It is one thing to be able to gather a harvest; it is another thing entirely to preserve it.

It is sad that while the Church is making valiant efforts to gather plentiful harvests through evangelism, numerous outreaches and programmes, even less and less is being done to preserve the souls won for Christ.

Many souls are won to Christ on a daily basis, but how many will eventually remain in the body of Christ as committed Christians?.

ln Matthew 9:37, Jesus laments the scarcity of people committed to keeping His harvest.

“Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;”

Many Christians are like drainages always receiving emoluments, yet without productivity.

This is very dangerous as Jesus says He will take such people out of His vine.

“Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2”

The parable of the talents teaches that the Lord expects every one of His children to diligently put their talents and special gifts into profitable use for the advancement of His kingdom.

lf you fail to be fruitful or productive, then you are guilty of receiving the grace of God in vain, becoming an unprofitable servant.

I pray that you will never be guilty of being an unprofitable servant in the mighty name of Jesus.

Do everything within your power to be one of the few faithful labourers of the Lord Jesus today.

Work very hard to win souls for Christ, and more importantly, preserve every harvest God brings your way through the work of other evangelists.

May you not be found guilty of receiving the grace of God in vain in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to win souls and preserve the great harvest for You, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR:
MATHEW 15
MARK 7

HYMN 9: HOLD THE FORT

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing
Victory is nigh.

CHORUS
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.

2. See the mighty host advancing
Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling
Courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
Over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages
But our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2020

*TOPIC: FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD*

“If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth” 1 John 1:6

*MESSAGE*
When we experience disagreement with a member of our family, it does not change the fact that we are still members of the same family, but our conversations can become superficial and difficult. We might even find that we become more comfortable spending time apart than together. In other words, we don’t really want to fellowship with that person anymore. 

Fellowship involves dedicating time to spend with another person, or group of people, which allows us to experience growth and development in our relationships. But we don’t just need it for our human relationships, we also need to have fellowship with God. If we lose trust, start to doubt or question God’s character, suddenly our prayers can become surface level and shallow. And we begin to avoid spending time with God. Without fellowship with God, our lives will start to look different. God stops being our priority and we become more focused on other things. 

The main way we can ensure that we’ll have fellowship with Jesus is by following Him each day and obeying His commands. When Peter and the disciples were fishing, the Lord told them to cast their nets on the right side of the boat. When they obeyed Him, they caught a boatload of fish. What followed was something even greater. The disciples had a time of fellowship with Jesus while sharing a meal together. So if we’re feeling out of step with Jesus today, could it be that we have stopped fellowshipping with Him or started going our own way, rather than His? If that’s so, let’s do something about it.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Decide to spend some special moment with God today.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 27:4; Psalm 23:6

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for lavishing Your love upon me;

2. I receive fresh grace to fellowship with Jesus everyday in Jesus name;

3. Lord, let the supplications of my heart be acceptable unto thee in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 20-21:1-18, Lam. 1, 1 Timothy 4

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM