The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 16th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 16TH OCTOBER

KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND LIVE ACCORDINGLY

That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish (Ephesians 5:27).

As Christians, we’re different from those in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament, they were called to obey the Word; but in the New Testament, we’re Word practitioners; we’re the expression of the Word; it’s called the mirror principle. God’s idea is that if He shows you who you are, you’d live accordingly.

Therefore, when you come across a verse such as Ephesians 4:25: “Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour...,” act exactly as He said by putting lying away. 

The mirror shows you as one who puts lying away, so do it. It’s not a commandment. In the Old Testament, it was a commandment not to lie; but in the New Testament, we do the Word and walk in truth. The Bible says “... the law is not made for a righteous man...” (1 Timothy 1:9), and we’re God’s righteous ones (Romans 1:17).

In the Old Testament, He gave them laws, but in the New Testament, He gave us His nature, His life of righteousness, so we can live right. It explains why if you did something that isn’t consistent with your nature of righteousness, you’re troubled from within. 

By your own spirit, you’re able to tell and judge, because of His light in you. This is why we teach righteousness, so God’s people can become conscious of who they are in Christ and live accordingly.

CONFESSION

I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, unblameable and irreprovable in His sight. I’m conscious of this nature of righteousness in my spirit; therefore, every day, I produce works of righteousness, walking in perfection and in the love of the Father. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:20-22; James 1:22-25

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 & Isaiah 64-66

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 7:11-28 & Ezekiel 12-13

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! 

I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence!

I’ve been given the right to reign and rule over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over satan. God is at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. 

Daily, as I meditate and affirm the Word, His power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles. I am blessed on every side; my life is like a well-watered garden, and I bring forth fruits; in and out of season. 

I am super-favored, I live in superabundance because I am connected to God’s unending supply system. Hallelujah. 

I am mightily blessed of the Lord and that blessing has brought beauty, honor, acceptability, elegance, loveliness, goodwill, benefits, promotion, glory, and favour into my life.

Today and always, I increase in divine favor, I increase in speed and accuracy. No weapon formed against me shall ever prosper; for Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. 

All things are orchestrated for my benefit because the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: FRIDAY 16TH OCTOBER, 2020.

THEME: THE COMMANDOS (II).

MEMORIZE:
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21

BIBLE READING:

1 CORINTHIANS 9:16-17

16. For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if l preach not the gospel!

17. For if l do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

God loves commandos because a lot of His work can be done through them.

Christian commandos do not have to be monitored closely by their Pastors to achieve their deliverables.

They are always hungry for even more. Paul was a commando.

He knew his assignment was to spread the gospel around the world and he never relented.

Even in dangerous situations, he still went about preaching (Acts 21:1-16).

How many souls have you won in the last six months?.

If missionaries in hostile environments still preach, even in the face of death, you don’t have any excuse not to preach the gospel to people around you.

Sometime ago, I was invited to preach outside Nigeria. I was talking with my host when he told me of a man called Cobra a cultist who was also very rich and weII-connected.

He was indeed a terror in the land, so no one dared to confront him. The more he talked about Cobra, the more I wanted to preach to him.

Eventually, I asked him to arrange for me to meet the man. My host was alarmed. He said Sir, he could kill you if you dare talk about Jesus to him.

However, I insisted on him setting up the meeting.

On the D-day, I met with Cobra and said Sir, the Lord has sent me to tell you that your cup is full and He is about to bring judgement on you.

Within minutes, Cobra was on his knees. In the end, not only did I come out alive, I did so with a new soul won for my Lord.

Will you run away at the slightest threat or forge ahead to do whatever God asks of you?.

“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15”

As for me and my household, we will be Commandos for Christ. What about you?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to be a Commando for You, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE GENERAL OVERSEER OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD.

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR:
MATTHEW 14:1-36, MARK 6:1-56,
LUKE 9:1-62

HYMN 23: ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS

1. Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
Looking unto Jesus
Who is gone before;
Christ, the Royal Master,
Leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
See his banner go.

CHORUS
Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
Looking unto Jesus
Who is gone before.

2. At the name of Jesus,
Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian
soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver
at the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices,
loud your anthems raise!

3. Like a mighty army
moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading
where the saints have trod;
We are not divided;
all one body we,
One in hope and
doctrine, one in charity.

4. Crowns and thrones may perish,
Kingdoms rise and wane;
But the Church of Jesus
Constant will remain:
Gates of hell can never
‘Gainst that Church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise-
And that cannot fail.

5. Onward, then, ye people,
join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your
voices in the triumph song;
Glory, praise, and
honour, unto Christ the King;
This through countless ages,
Men and angels sing.
*Seeds ????????Of Destiny* 

_16 October 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DECIDING AND STRETCHING TO REACH YOUR DESTINY*

?️You may not reach your destiny until you stretch your potential. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Then he returned, and walked in the house to and fro; and went up, and stretched himself upon him: and the child sneezed seven times, and the child opened his eyes. 2 Kings 4:35

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: You may not reach your destiny until you stretch your potential. 

It has been confirmed that decision, especially the decision to stretch yourself is key to destination; decision determines destiny. 

Take a look at this illustration: An energetic young man may have the ability to do only ten push-ups at a stretch without getting tired when he is not under any stress. But if he decides to join the military and goes for military recruitment training, a military officer may ask him to do many more number of push-ups as part of the requirements for the recruitment. After just 15 push-ups, he may get tired and decide to relax. The military officer would shout at him and threaten to send him home if he failed to do up to 50 push-ups or above. Now, by the time this young man realises the circumstance he finds himself, even though his body could no longer carry him to do the push-up, his mind would continue the push-up. He wouldn’t be aware of how his body moves up and down. In fact, he wouldn’t know when he hits the required push-up mark.   

Now this is what happened: his mind was adjusted by the information he got and his body simply complied with it.

*Understand this: The capacity of the human mind is infinite. But you cannot get the best of the mind until you force it by stretching it to work. You may not reach your destiny until you stretch your potential* . 

*Remember this* ?: You may not reach your destiny until you stretch your potential. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Decide to stretch yourself in order to reach your destiny* .

*2. Determine never to run away from the rigorous and the unusual in order to realise destiny* .

*3. Tap the treasures of your mind by putting it to work* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace to stretch myself and reach my destiny. Help me to realize the potentials You have put inside me by putting my mind to work Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 2).* 

*QUOTE* : Our generation is so loaded with indiscipline: nobody thinks that anything is worth anything. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Mark 2-4* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The Giant Pacific Octopus has 3 hearts, 9 brains and blue blood. They are also able to change their colour and texture to camouflage themselves in a blink of an eye.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The grace to stretch your potential to reach your destiny is released upon you in Jesus’ Name. 

Good Morning??
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2020

*TOPIC: BE PATIENT WITH ONE ANOTHER*

“With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;” Ephesians 4:2

*MESSAGE*
Patience is one of the ingredients of harmonious living in society. Impatience can lead to unnecessary rivalry, mayhem, war or rancor and possibly death. Families who could not keep to the law of silence often suffer shipwreck. They will lack peace and tranquility. Satan will be there as their chief dictator to direct them towards the most unprofitable ventures, and there will be rest for the impatient.

It is often said that “a patient dog eats the fattest bone”. Patience, being one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, should be seen on display in every Christian, irrespective of our status or gender. God is always patient with us; as His children, we will be expressing our faithfulness by exhibiting this same character.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Decide today to not be in haste when reacting to challenges of the day.

*SCRIPTURES*
Ephesians 4:1; James 1:19.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for being patient with me.

2. O Lord help me to love others, and by so doing, grow in patience in Jesus’ name.

3. Help me O Lord to be a peace-loving Christian so that my community will flourish with limitless peace in Jesus’ name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Kings 18, Jer. 44, 1 Timothy 2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM