Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ondo decides: Buhari govt will do everything for Akeredolu to win – Fani-Kayode warns

Ondo decides: Buhari govt will do everything for Akeredolu to win – Fani-Kayode warns PDP’s Jegede

on
 October 10, 2020

[Image: Fani-Kayode-1.jpg]

Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Saturday, alleged that the Federal Government and the All Progressives Congress, APC, will do all they can to ensure victory in the Ondo State governorship election.
Fani-Kayode pointed out that the governorship election in Ondo State would be tough.

He, however, noted that despite efforts by the federal government, Eyitayo Jegede, governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, would win.
Justifying why Jegede must win, the former minister said Ondo State needs a dynamic and strong leader.

In a tweet, the former minister wrote: “I pray for my brother @TayoJegedeSAN and @OfficialPDPNig today. I know it will be tough and the federal government @OfficialAPCNg will do all they can to win but this must not deter us. I hope and believe that Eyitayo will prevail because Ondo deserves a dynamic and strong Governor. God speed brother.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I have learned about it but not much, thanks for your information

scribble io
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  INCREASED INSECURITY: RESIGN NOW!... NORTHERN GROUP TELLS BUHARI Edoman 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: Edoman
  Sack of Attorney-General is part of a plot to impeach me - Ondo Deputy Governor alleg Edoman 0 4 7 hours ago
  Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request Edoman 0 9 Yesterday, 08:58 PM
  2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George Edoman 0 6 Yesterday, 08:50 PM
  Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State Edoman 0 4 Yesterday, 07:25 PM
  2023: They’ll dump you when time comes – Gololo warns Jonathan against APC governors Edoman 0 10 Yesterday, 12:46 PM
  End SARS: UK parliament debate petition against Nigerian govt, security officials Edoman 0 7 Yesterday, 12:42 PM
  Buhari under fire over Nigeria’s move to begin fuel importation from Niger Republic Edoman 0 13 11-23-2020, 01:52 PM