The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opposition leader advises Zambian President's newly married daughter
Honeymoon is not about playing with animals" - Opposition leader advises Zambian President's newly married daughter not to waste time and start making babies

[Image: 5f79c1862f1e6.jpg]

Prominent Zambian opposition leader, Chilufya Tayali, said couple shouldn't waste time in starting a family immediately after wedding, adding that his partymembers will ban all contraceptive advertisements if they come into power.

[Image: 5f79c2fc8d96f.jpg]

Mr Tayali, the President of the Economic and Equity Party (EEP) stated this while commenting on the pictures of Zambian President Edgar Lungu's daughter Tasila and her husband Patrick interacting with animals on their honeymoon,

"Honeymoon is not just about playing with animals. "It's time to get busy and strengthen the marriage, the two families of the man and woman, grow wealth and secure the future generations," Tayali said.

He said if his party came into power, it would ban contraceptive advertisements running in the media, because Zambia's population was too small for the "big and rich Country we have."

"Look at me, when I got my first wife, from Rwanda, I wasted no time to cause her crave for fresh fish and our first born is now 17 years doing University. I allowed her to breathe for her body to get back in shape and I brought in the second one. Had we continued with our marriage, we would have been counting 5 by now," he said.

"I am now with Tsega and we are just over a year of our marriage and Kiya is 4 months. We will allow her to grow and let my wife get back in shape as she gets a job, because she is a full time qualified accountant, then.....you can guess," Tayali added.

He said under his administration, families and reproduction will be highly encouraged but those who adopt children will get more incentives, because he did not want children to be without parents as that was not African.

"So, Patrick and Tasila, those lions should turn into children sooner than later," Tayali demanded.

Read full post below: 
Quote: 
PATRICK AND TASILA SHOULD NOT WASTE TIME, THEY SHOULD MAKE BABIES, IT'S PART OF EEP POLICIES, OF "FAMILIES MUST COME FIRST "

This article is both my part of my family values and political ideology, so don't take it as a joke, read it carefully and don't be lazy READ TO THE END.

Firstly, I want to thank Patrick and Tasila for being humble and patriotic, they are really walking in the aspirations of Economic and Equity Party (EEP) of appreciating local products and services. It is important that a lot of us take pride in our Country.

I know if Tasila was like my Bemba girls, they would have wanted to fly to Bahamas for the honeymoon, blow a lot of dollars causing the exchange rate to shoot up.
What Patrick and Tasila has done is helping in keeping jobs, paying Taxes and keeping the wheels of the economy turning, this is the only way we can develop.

Moving forward I want to say that a honeymoon is not just about playing with animals, it's time to get busy and strengthen the marriage, the two families of the man and woman, grow wealth and secure the future generations.

It's nonsensical to talk about contraception for two people who just got married, rather you should be talking of boosters in terms of bedroom jobs and fertility.
When EEP comes in power we will ban some of these contraceptive advertisements running in the media, because Zambia's population is too small for the big and rich Country we have.

Look at me, when I got my first wife, from Rwanda, I wasted no time to cause her crave for fresh fish and our first born is now 17 years doing University. I allowed her to breathe for her body to get back in shape and I brought in the second one. Had we continued with our marriage, we would have been counting 5 by now.

I am now with Tsega and we are just over a year of our marriage and Kiya is 4 months. We will allow her to grow and let my wife get back in shape as she gets a job, because she is a full time qualified accountant, then.....you can guess.

Much as I am separated from my first wife, our relationship will last forever, because of children. Diplomatic tires with Rwanda are also naturally sealed, especially when I will be President.

No matter how my wife may not like Zambia because it is under developed, she has no choice to renounce the Country or me, because her first born child is Zambian.
Our diplomatic relationship with Ethiopia is naturally stronger and we will work with them to realise my United States of Africa which was started by great leaders like Col. Gaddafi, killed by the Westerners who are killing our unborn children using contraceptives and abortions, then Kwame Nkhruma the great Panafricanist.

Trust me, when I come to rule Zambia, it will not be business as usual, we will have to claim our heritage and our wealth. Zambia will be on the World Map for strong values, independence not only in what we do but what we won as well. I will not accept laziness and corruption.

Getting back to Patrick and Tasila, as well as other new couples, don't waste time playing, that is for those who are not married. When you get married it is time to make babies.
Of course I am aware of those who may not be able to have children (biologically) in their marriage, but that is because they are selfish otherwise they would still have children. They are so many orphans why should you stay alone in the pretext that you can't conceive. Go get children from the orphanages and be parents.

Lastly, for Country to develop, we need numbers. Zambia's economy will not grow exponentially, unless our population increases. There is no big economic without people to grow it, which is why EEP starts with fundamentals of "FAMILY MUST COME FIRST!".

Under my administration, families and reproduction will be highly encouraged. But those who adopt children will get more incentives, because I want no child to be without parents, it's not African. I don't want street children, they should be in homes or Govt social welfare.

So, Patrick and Tasila, those lions should turn into children sooner than later.
With what I have said here, you can now understand when I say:
TAYALI THE MARRIED MAN - FAMILIES MUST COME FIRST!
EEP - PEOPLE MAKE A NATION!
ZAMBIA MUST BE OWNED BY ZAMBIANS!

[Image: 5f79c278afd08.png][Image: 5f79c29a5ebd5.png]
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Katsina man changes his daughter's name from "Buhariyya" to Kausar because Buhari fa Edoman 0 781 07-23-2021, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack Edoman 0 707 06-26-2021, 08:14 AM
  Prof. Adeolu Akande whose 19-year-old daughter committed suicide Edoman 0 787 05-15-2021, 07:25 AM
  Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) Edoman 0 773 05-06-2021, 01:00 PM
  Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan pays tribute to his former boss, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, Edoman 0 716 05-05-2021, 11:16 AM
  Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President Edoman 1 808 05-04-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: AustinMullins
  Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's daughter, Sharon and her husband, Phillip Frimpong, welcome Edoman 0 638 04-30-2021, 08:02 AM
  Edo youth leader assaults physically challenged man (photo) Edoman 1 731 04-28-2021, 02:00 PM