The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
''I am leaving with my life'' Actress Chache Eke-Faani announces the end of her 7-yea
''I am leaving with my life'' Actress Chache Eke-Faani announces the end of her 7-year-old marriage (video)

[Image: 5f783badc1523.jpeg]

Actress Chacha Eke-Faani has announced the end of her marriage to her husband, Austin Faani.

In an emotional video shared on her IG page this morning October 3, the mum of three said she is leaving the marriage with her life and would share her story someday.

Quote:''You will say I am crazy but I am not. This video is to let the world know that I am done with the marriage. I don't have a lot to prove that I am done with him but I am done. I'm done. I am leaving with my life finally. I can't say a lot now. You will hear my story''she said
 Chacha and her hubby celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary in June this year

Watch the video below

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
A disobedient wife needs violence" - Father of two slams actress Chacha Eke for ending her marriage

[Image: 5f7a02d1458cc.jpg]

A father of two, Maduakor Israel Chukwuebuka has slammed Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke for ending her 7 year old marriage over a yet-to-be disclosed reason.

Recall that the mother of three took to Instagram to announce that her marriage to movie director, Austin Fanni Ikechukeu is over and she would share her story someday. Read  Here 

Reacting to report, Mr Maduakor, who calls himself Wiseman Jesus, said that "disobedient wives needs violence. and women of noways are quick to cry domestic violence over small beating"

He wrote;
"Chacha Eke can stay in marriage in movie but can't in real life. She always obey her husband on movies and opposite is the case in real life. People and fake life," he wrote.

"A disobedient wife needs violence. All this Nollywood akwunas. I love Chacaha and her role on movies and she sticks to marriage on set . What is it that your husband did that you are leaving . Why not endure till end . I have lived in domestic violence house and I know at some times you have to stick and keep moving . If he beat you, run and come back,"

"Women of nowadays small beating you will start shouting domestic violence. If you meet real violence you cant even run. Thats why we have high rate of divorce nowadays. Stop disobeying your man"

[Image: 5f7a1f3ae9947.jpg]

She is not crazy and her outburst is not over a case of domestic violence - Chacha Eke's brother, Aik Eke comments on her outburst

[Image: 5f7ccb59a8da5.png]

Aik Eke, Actress Chacha's Eke brother has commented on her outburst which made headlines last weekend. 

Recall that the actress had revealed that she was done with her marriage, but she did not reveal what led to the end of her marriage. 

Aik Eke who debunked claim of his sister's marriage ending because of domestic violence, further stated that people have different reasons for quitting their marriage. He added that she is ''fine.''

He wrote;

Quote:There was a time in 2012 when I always post my negative experiences on Social media, I post when I'm hungry, when I'm sad, when I'm broke, when I'm sick etc. My Mom and Sister (Charity) told me to stop posting and showing the world my pains that people will pretend to sympatise with me and use my weakness against me someday.

The advice helped me to master the art of social media, it made me show the world what I wanted them to see and not all of me. Surprisingly Charity did the unexpected on Saturday morning with the viral video but I paused and thought "What if she did not break the rule? What if she only wanted the world to see a bit of what she wants to show them." She said and I quote "I'm Done, I'm not crazy, you'll hear from me soon".

She's done 
She's not crazy 
You'll hear from her soon 
I admit her mistake by bringing it on social media but if it worked for her at the moment, if it was a way to calm her down in whatever she was passing through then it was worth it 
I've been receiving calls and text messages, I've seen different posts with different and funny captions. People has gone ahead with their versions and has concluded what happened but no, THIS WAS NOT A CASE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, FAR FAR FROM IT... IT HAS NEVER BEEN, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HAS RECEIPTS (SCARS, BRUISES ETC).

People have different reasons for wanting to quit their union but DOMESTIC VIOLENCE has become the most mentioned, assumed and popular in this part of the world. Similar things happens when someone's threshold for pain has been exhausted, when someone has reached an elastic limit. It's OK to let emotions out in which ever way that works best for one as far as it does not bring harm.

Please let me use this medium to reply all messages and calls, She is very fine and smiling. I repeat this is not a case of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and it's not in my place to tell you whatever ensued.
Thanks for the care 
Aik...

[Image: 5f7cca102077c.png]

Quote:Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) 

Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke has said that she didn't quit her marriage because of domestic violence, IgbereTV reports.

Chacha Eke revealed this in a video she posted on her Instagram page. She stated that contrary to some people's insinuations, her husband has never laid his hands on her, nor raised his voice at her.

She said she is currently receiving treatment at First Delta American Hospital, Asaba, where she has been diagnosed of Bipolar disorder, after undergoing mental examinations.

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyhl2yr8abw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDeaydg3gT/?igshid=12h3dmo3air01

[Image: 12474240_2018120805_49_51_jpeg4286054d55...a9fa2bdfb9]
[Image: 12474302_chachaekefaani2020100786_jpegcd...ba0fa777e4]
[Image: 12474303_fe640146906ba7c150e06e51a6d2109...54a4106072]
[b]Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage[/b]

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, And Other Celebrities For Meddling In Her Marriage (Video)

Chacha Eke-Faani has blasted her brother Aik Eke, Georgina Onuoha, and Victoria Inyama spreading false information about her marriage, IgbereTV reports.

Chacha, who had earlier said her marriage with her husband was over released a follow-up video attempting to clear her husband's name who many thought had physically abused her. Victoria Inyama believed she was simply trying to cover up for him and released a post stating that domestic abuse will make any woman doubt her sanity.

In a new video posted to YouTube, Chacha made it known to Georgina Onuoha and Victoria Inyama that she is fine and they have no reason to keep worrying about her.

She also slammed her brother, IK Eke after he released series of posts saying his sister is not bipolar and is simply trying to cover up for an abusive husband.

Chacha told her brother to stop spreading falsehood. She accused him of "putting fire where there's none and creating doubt."

She stated that she hasn't seen her brother in almost 2 years.

"The last time I saw him was on May 12, 2019," she said.

She added that for years, even before marrying her husband, there had been an "age-long strain" between her and her family members and her brother is simply trying to cause problems now. She asked him to stop it because it's not "cute".

She went on to narrate what happened on the day she released the viral video that gave Nigerians cause for concern. She said she had not taken her bipolar drugs for 3 days and was rather flushing them down the toilet.

She added that when her husband mentioned it to her, she got angry, called him out and raced to a bank to withdraw money and then to a call service centre to retrieve an old phone line she had destroyed herself.

Her brother reacted to her video by promising to stay out of her business.

He wrote on his Instagram Stories: "I believe those that said I should fight for my sister will chill now? You can't save who does not want to be saved!

"You haven't seen me for 2 years wow! When next drama pops up I'll sit with the audience and enjoy the view. Enjoy the bipolar."

Georgina Onuoha reacted, writing: "My darling Chacha .. it’s good to hear from you and to know you are holding up well. What a relief it is. Yes I was worried to death for you after seeing your initial post.

"As one who managed a psychiatric hospital.. I saw so many signs of stress and trauma/fear. Be that as it may, it gladdens my heart to hear directly from you and to know all is well.

"Victoria Inyama and I were worried for your wellbeing and safety. Reaching out was born out of love for you and the distress call you posted previously. Take good care of you, please get enough rest as much as you can. I wish you nothing but a speedy recovery. Cheers."

Below is a video of Chacha addressing her brother, Georgina Onuoha and Victoria Inyama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxkZnkmGv
https://igberetvnews.com/1368288/chacha-eke-blasts-brother-celebrities-meddling-marriage-video
[Image: 12506365_5f85b88cf0b6f_jpeg64fb356aa3fa7...b40badbdf5]
[Image: 12506366_5f85b49fa5826_pngf9df061452e989...ef1b15f762]
[Image: 12506367_5f85b9164d732_jpeg983c5e889ed15...62699ab3b5]
Actress Chacha Eke-Faani shares loved up photos and video of herself and her husband

[Image: 5f86cb088791b.png]

Actress Chacha Eke-Faani has shared lovely new photos of herself and her husband.

The actress who on October 3rd, posted a video online stating that was leaving her 7-year-old marriage to her hubby, Austin, has since debunked her initial statement.

[Image: 5f86cb22d24d2.jpeg]

She posted a new video stating that she is pregnant and that every time she is pregnant, she starts behaving in very weird. She also disclosed that she has been diagnosed with "Bipolar Disorder."

The actress has shared new photos and videos of herself and her hubby as they spend some together time in Abuja.

[Image: 5f86ca82d9778.jpeg][Image: 5f86ca9396985.jpeg]

Watch the video below...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 Real-Life Love Stories That Featured in Movies trustangel 1 2,749 12-27-2021, 12:40 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Lovely photo of actress Liz Benson and her husband Edoman 0 738 08-10-2021, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 Edoman 3 1,170 08-05-2021, 12:44 PM
  Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye Edoman 0 742 08-03-2021, 02:58 PM
  Sound Sultan: "I hope we don't loose another life before Paul and Peter Okoye realize Edoman 0 728 07-27-2021, 09:26 PM
  Actress, Osas Ighodaro, flaunts her curves in sexy bikini photos Edoman 0 774 07-22-2021, 01:12 PM
  Actress Mimi Orjiekwe shares stunning new photos as she turns a year older Edoman 0 765 07-14-2021, 12:01 PM
  Actress Rosy Meurer and hubby, Olakunle Churchill, step out with their son, King Chur Edoman 0 650 07-05-2021, 03:34 PM