The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 24th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER

YOUR MOMENT TO SHINE

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid (Matthew 5:14).

This present world is a world in spiritual darkness. It was the same in the days of Jesus. Recall at His arrest, He said, “…this is your moment, the time when the power of darkness reigns” (Luke 22:53 NLT). 

After Jesus ascended to heaven, the world remained in darkness. But you’re the solution to that darkness. We read in our opening verse that you’re the light of the world. You have to shine ever more brightly in these last days, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Our world isn’t for the devil; it’s for the Lord. He put us here to run this world with His light and righteousness from the realm of the Spirit. As you walk in faith, putting the Word to work and insisting on your divine rights and heritage in Christ, you’re making your light shine.

It doesn’t matter the darkness in the world—the sickness, disease, poverty and insecurity ravaging this world—you’ve been empowered to rule and reign in Christ, through the Word. Others would see you and understand who a true Christian is; they’d see the glory and excellence of Christ in you.
Isaiah 60:1-2 says, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.” This is your moment to shine as the light in a dark world by walking in righteousness, prosperity, health, soundness of mind and body as guaranteed in the Word of God.

PRAYER

I’m the light of the world, a city set on a hill to bring illumination to my world. The glory and righteousness of Christ are manifested in and through me; I walk in prosperity and blessings, soundness of mind and body, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 60:1-3; John 9:5; Philippians 2:15; 1 Thessalonians 5:5

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 1:15-2:1-10 & Isaiah 13-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 6:17-21 & Jeremiah 42

#TALKINGSESSION 24TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the life of splendour, grace, prosperity, and greatness You’ve brought me into.

I am established in Your righteousness, planted in the house of the Lord; therefore, I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! I bring forth fruit in season, and out of season, because I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. 

I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family and everything that concerns me. 

I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them, because I see by the greater light of His Word.

I am excelling and making progress on every side, and my faith is prevailing over circumstances,as I walk in the fullness of Your blessings. 

I am an offspring of the Word; a joint heir with Christ, therefore, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, for I have a goodly heritage. 

I am conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you

[Image: IMG_20200917_023200_221.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: THE AGELESS GOD.

MEMORISE:

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.  Isaiah 40:8

READ: Hebrews 1:10-12

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Unlike everything and everyone else that grows old with age, God is the same forever; He doesn’t age. He will not grow older tomorrow, neither will he become weaker next year. He doesn’t even dwell in time, He dwells in eternity. Hebrews 13:8 says:
 “ Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”

He does not change. Though Jesus came into this world through the virgin Mary about two thousand years after Abraham was born, yet He said in John 8:58:
 “…Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”

He laid the foundation of the world and made the Heavens. This means He has been in existence before the earth and the Heavens were created and will still be after everything and everyone is gone (Psalm 102:25-27).

The never changing nature of God gives us the assurance that all His promises concerning us are yea and amen. It doesn’t matter how long-ago God made a promise to you; just hold on to it. He will bring it to pass.

For a long time after I became the General Overseer of the RCCG, I continued to remember the promises of God that he made to me. One of them was that I would lead a mighty end-time army in The Redeemed Christian Church of God. At the time, anyone could have doubted the fulfilment of the dream because the Church was not growing. thank God I held on to the promises; today, they are being fulfilled one after the other.

Hold on to God’s word concerning you. It may appear time is running out, but never give room to doubt. It will not tarry, His time is not yours.

“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”  Habakkuk 2:3

KEY POINT:

God does not change and He is not a man that He should lie (Numbers 23:19). Rest assured, He will fulfil all His promises to you, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezra 7-10.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14: IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE.
Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.

Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Nor wanting, nor wasting, Thou rulest in might;
Thy justice like mountains high soaring above
Thy clouds which are fountains of goodness and love.

To all life Thou givest, to both great and small;
In all life Thou livest, the true life of all;
We blossom and flourish as leaves on the tree,
And wither and perish, but nought changeth Thee.

Great Father of Glory, pure Father of Light
Thine angels adore Thee, all veiling their sight;
All laud we would render, O help us to see:
'Tis only the splendor of light hideth Thee.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2020

*TOPIC: THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE*

“For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.” Romans 8:2

*MESSAGE*
Sometimes we feel that we fall really short of God’s standards. We reflect on our flaws, failures and weaknesses and think we’ll never be good enough. Unfortunately we’re never going to be perfect while we’re here on Earth. But that doesn’t mean that we need to be beating ourselves up for our lack of perfection and our failures in meeting God’s standards. 

Paul wasn’t stressed about his weaknesses; instead he boasted about them. ‘If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.’ (2 Corinthians 11:30). When we’re weak, God can show His strength and we rely on Him more. 

The Old Testament is full of laws that needed to be followed to be ‘right’ with God. But, because of Jesus, we’re not under those laws. We don’t need to earn God’s acceptance through trying harder to be better. Instead, we’ve got the Holy Spirit to help guide us, transform us and give us strength. ‘But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.’ (Romans 7:6). 

This doesn’t mean we can just sit back and take it easy, thinking we can do anything we like. We still need to desire to become more like Christ and to do things God’s way. But it does mean that we don’t need to be constantly wallowing in condemnation for making mistakes. It’s not about trying harder, but leaning harder on God’s Spirit who lives in us and empowers us to do God’s will.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Read and meditate on Romans 8:1-2

*SCRIPTURES*
2 Corinthians 11:30; Romans 7:6

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, thank You for giving us the gift of grace by paying the price we could not pay.

2. Father, continue 
to empower me to live to please You everyday in the name of Jesus.

3. May I continue to be an obedient sheep, heeding the voice of his Master in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Kings 16:1-34, Jer. 35, Col. 4:2-18
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 24 SEPTEMBER 2020?*

*A HEART AT PEACE⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones. 
_*(Proverbs 14:30, NIV)*_

_*Proverbs 14:30 KJV*_
A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
The best thing you can do for health is to set your heart at peace with GOD. Peace is such a powerful position. It is a position of life and strength. Peace literally means "to set at one again." In other words, we have peace when our minds and hearts are "at one" with the Word of God. It's so easy to let the pressures and distractions of life pull our thoughts away from the heavenly Father. It doesn't take long before we are so focused on earthly things that we feel overwhelmed and all stressed out. We weren't meant to live filled with anxieties, we were meant to live in peace. 

Today, keep your heart at peace by staying focused on GOD the Father. Sow life to your body by staying in agreement with Him. Let His peace guard your heart so that you can be equipped to live the abundant life He has promised to you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*  
"Father, thank You for Your Word which is life to my soul. I praise You because You are the Prince of Peace. I choose to set my heart and mind on You today. Thank You for guiding my every step in *JESUS*' name! Amen."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM