The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 21st September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER.

YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life… (Revelation 22:19).

Many have assumed that when someone gives his heart to Christ, that’s when his name is written in the Book of Life. But that isn’t what the Bible teaches. It’s never really about your name being written in the Book of Life; the problem is about being removed from the Book of Life.

In Exodus 32:32, Moses said to God, “…blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.” Moses knew about the Book of Life; it’s not the book where your name is written when you’re born again, because Moses wasn’t “born again.” So, what’s the Book of Life? It’s the book where God registers everyone who was ever born into this world.

Read our theme verse again; it was a warning to everyone. God’s plan originally was to have every one of us with Him. The Bible says He’s “...not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9). Everlasting fire was never prepared for human beings (Matthew 25:41), but for the devil and his angels. But God gave man the power of choice.

Whoever doesn’t find their names in the Book of Life eventually, have themselves to blame. God’s reply to Moses in Exodus 32:33 that we read earlier was, “... Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book” (Exodus 32:33). What this simply means is that you live your life unto God.

Walk every day in love and in righteousness, and your name will remain in the Book of Life. Live a life that glorifies Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:15 says, “And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.”

PRAYER

Faithful and righteous Father, thank you for the privilege to be a witness of your saving power; I pray for souls around the world today, to receive your Word and be converted. Also, I declare that my works in the Kingdom, and walk with you, are purified by your Spirit, for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 50:7 TLB; Mark 10:29-30; Revelation 3:5

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 5:16-26 & Isaiah 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 5:11-18 & Jeremiah 39

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for granting me the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. Now, I am filled with the knowledge of Your will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding, to deal excellently in life.

I thank You for the gift and power of speech. My life is beautiful, excellent, and full of glory. My words are wholesome because I am taught by the Spirit to speak life and wisdom all the time.

With my mouth, I am charting my course in life gloriously. I’ve got the victory; I’ve overcome the world, its systems, economies, and economics. 

I’m galloping in a perpetual victory parade. Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere; my triumphs of faith effuse exquisite fragrance of His glory in every place.

And as I live in God’s Word,I am guided and inspired by His wisdom to fulfil His perfect will for me. I thank you, for You liberally supply my every need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

You’re my source; wealth and honour come from You alone. Your divine power has given me everything I require for life and godliness. I’m plugged into a nonstop supply system, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

[Image: 159362285120_586x490_global_day_of_prayer2.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: BUILD UP YOUR FAITH.

MEMORISE:

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Jude 1:20

READ:  John 20:25-29

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the LORD. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”  Hebrews 11:1 

As a believer, you must already have some level of faith. However, irrespective of the current level of your faith, you still have a duty to grow and strengthen it. Just like your physical body needs food and exercise to stay strong and healthy, your faith also needs food and exercise. The word of God is the food that our faith needs to become strong so as to do exploits for Him.

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17

You must study your Bible diligently every day. The more of the study of God’s word you do, the more of His abilities you will see and every fear that has previously weakened your faith will vanish.

Alongside the word, another delicacy you must add to your diet in order to have strong faith in prayers in the Holy Ghost as seen from today’s memory verse. The indwelling of the Holy Ghost empowers a person for exploits. Acts 10:38 says:
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”

The Holy Ghost is responsible for miracles, signs and wonders. Hence, if you want your faith to birth signs and wonders, you must pray in the Spirit often. Paul said he prayed in the Holy Ghost more than all the other disciples (1 Corinthians 14:18); no wonder God was able to use him to achieve so much.

Your faith needs exercise to grow and stay alive. Faith without works is dead (James 2:20). You have to put your faith into action, then leave the rest to God. If the miracle doesn’t happen the first time, keep exercising your faith and very soon, it will be strong enough for exploit. 

ACTION POINT:

From today, resolve to pray in the Holy Ghost for at least one hour every day.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Zachariah 8-14.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 21 SEPTEMBER 2020?*

*ALWAYS BE THANKFUL⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is GOD’s will for you who belong to *CHRIST JESUS*. 
_*(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, NLT)*_

_*1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV*_
[16] Rejoice evermore. 
[17] Pray without ceasing. 
[18] In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in *CHRIST JESUS* concerning you.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Do you ever wonder how much more we would enjoy life, how much longer and healthier we would live if we chose a lifestyle of being thankful, constantly thinking about what GOD has done, all the good things He has in store for us? Even in difficult times, we're thanking Him that He's bigger than our problems. 

Every time you do that, GOD is pouring strength, peace, and joy back into you. It's easy to think about what's wrong in life and leak out your joy. You have to develop this principle of always being thankful in all circumstances by purposefully finding things to be grateful for. 

It's not complicated. When you're brushing your teeth, say, *"LORD*, thank You for this day." When you're getting dressed, say, *"LORD*, thank You for my health." When you're driving to work, say, *"LORD*, thank You for my job." In your thoughts, always keep meditating on GOD's goodness and continual joy will keep pouring in.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
"Father, thank You that I can be thankful in all circumstances today because You are bigger than any of my circumstances, and You are always doing exceedingly abundantly beyond all I could ever ask or imagine. I choose to meditate on Your goodness. In *JESUS*' Name, Amen."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM