The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 20th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER.

PURCHASED BY HIS BLOOD

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s (1 Corinthians 6:20).

In 1 Corinthians 11:25, the Bible records that Jesus took “...the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.” His blood represents His life; He gave His life for us that we may live. It just lets you know how important you are to God.

The Bible says we weren’t bought with silver or gold or precious stones but with the blood; the precious blood of Jesus Christ, Son of the living God (1 Peter 1:18-19).

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich” (2 Corinthians 8:9). In your life, the most important thing you should have your mind on is that His blood, which represents His life, is your true value. 

And because of that blood, you’re protected. You’re God’s property; therefore, you’re not left to the dictates of your adversaries or the dominion of sin.

His blood speaks your righteousness. You’re purified and preserved by His blood. The Bible says, “Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us” (Hebrews 9:12). Thank God for the precious blood of Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The blood of Jesus gives me remission, justification, redemption, access, fellowship, cleansing and the blessings of the New Testament. I’m born of His Word, a new creation, superior to Satan, the world and its failing systems and elements. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 1:18-19; Hebrews 10:14-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 4:21-5:1-15 & Isaiah 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 5:1-10 & Jeremiah 38

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the grace of God is at work in me in an increasing measure. I’ve received the gift of righteousness, and I am inspired to be righteousness-conscious. 

I am dead to sin, but alive to God, having put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ. 

By virtue of the vicarious sacrifice of Christ, I’ve been brought into the life of dominion, abundance, and excellence. 

I walk in the reality of my new life in Christ, fully aware that I’ve been justified by faith, and have peace with God, through the Lord Jesus Christ. 

I am bold and courageous; the zeal for the Kingdom has become in me, a fire that can not be quenched; it causes me to be fervent in intercession and soul-winning. 

I take advantage of God’s grace and might in me, in accomplishing all that Father has ordained for me to do today.

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. He lives in me in His fullness, therefore I am invincible! I give expression to His wisdom, ability, and excellence in me today. 

I walk in divine health, victory, peace, and prosperity. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: SUNDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: BECOMING AN EXEMPLARY LEADER 4

MEMORISE
“And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.” - (Genesis 11:6)

READ: Genesis 11:1-8 (KJV)

1. And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.

4. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5. And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth; and they left off to build the city.

A great leader must be able to foster unity amongst his/her followers. Unfortunately, many leaders fall short of this and it limits the achievement of their goals. In today’s memory verse, God said “The people is one.” Grammarians could argue that after people, are should follow, but God used is to show how unified the people were.

This unity would have made them achieve their goal if God had not intervened (Genesis 11:6).

What then is that vision of yours that looks impossible to achieve? Rest assured that if you have a united team working on it, you can pull it off. Jesus earthly ministry only lasted three years, yet thousands of years after, His gospel is still spreading like wildfire. This is as a result of the Holy Ghost in our midst, who did not come down until the Apostles were in one accord (Acts 2:1-3). The Holy Ghost leveraged their unity to spread the gospel.

To foster unity amongst your followers, don’t give any room for gossiping or backbiting. If you do, it can cost you your vision.

Also, you cannot afford to show you have a favourite follower. Even though John was Jesus favourite amongst His disciples, He was careful not to ever mention it. Jesus had refused to answer a question that others asked Him, but He could not refuse John, so He answered with an analogy, so as not to raise eyebrows in John 13:25-26:
“He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it? Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.”

Finally, unity is fostered by humility. When the system is just and everyone is working to achieve the same goal, there will be progress. Remember, the Lord said: a kingdom divided against itself shall not stand (Mark 3:24).

KEY POINT
If you can ensure unity amongst your followers, there will be no point too high for you to reach.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Zechariah 1 - 7

HYMNAL:
HYMN 18 - MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!

3. While life's dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow's tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life's transient dream,
When death's cold sullen stream
Shall o'er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2020

*TOPIC: THAT I MAY SEE*

"Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of the law” Psalm 119:18

*MESSAGE*
 If you can see into the spiritual realm, it will make your life’s journey smoother and calmer. No wonder the Psalmist says “Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of the law.” (Psalm 119:18). While it is possible to doubt what we hear, we naturally tend to believe what we see.

Spiritual blindness is a great disease because it prevents us from having the understanding of what God has in store for us. Like the servant of Elisha in 2 Kings 6:17; the bible tells us that “...Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” Pray the same prayer today and trust that the Lord will open your eyes as you continue in your life’s journey in Jesus name.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Unless you can see beyond the physical realm, you cannot enjoy the benefits that come with salvation.

*SCRIPTURES*
2 Kings 6:8-23; Ephesians 1:17-21

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. I thank God for bringing me into a season of revelation and restoration in the name of Jesus.

2. Father, open my eyes and remove spiritual darkness away from me in the name of Jesus.

3. Father, restore unto me all that my enemies have deprived me of in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Kings 12:1-24, Jer. 20, Col. 1:1-20

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM