The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 18th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

DON’T IGNORE THE URGE TO PRAY.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you (James 4:7).

As a Christian, it’s important that you know how to take the life that God has given you seriously, and how to respond spiritually when certain things happen around you. This is why prayer is important. When we pray, something happens. He never told us to pray in vain. Whenever you have that urge to pray, don’t ignore it.

Everyone who has the Holy Spirit would have the urge to pray from time to time, because He Himself is the Spirit of prayer. He teaches us to pray, and He prays through us. He stirs our hearts to pray and even puts words in our mouths with which to pray. As long as you’re living a Spirit-led life, you’ll always have the urge to pray. Otherwise, how do you resist the devil?

The devil is a spirit being; we don’t resist him with muscles or physical might. We don’t resist him with earthly things; we resist him with our faith. The Bible says resist the devil and he’ll flee (James 4:7); he has no option. He’s terrified of us because of the Name of Jesus.

When you come to understand the enormous power given you to paralyse Satan’s activities—whether in your life, the lives of your loved ones, your city or nation—you’d love to pray! Don’t sit idly by and watch the devil run rampage around you. Pray. Use the Name of Jesus against him.

As you fellowship with God in prayer, the Holy Spirit will show you things to pray about and how to pray. He’ll teach you how to handle matters in the realm of the spirit and prevail. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Thank you blessed Father, for the privilege of prayer and the blessing of praying in tongues. I’m responsive to the guidance and promptings of the Spirit in ensuring that through prayer, your will is established on earth as it is in Heaven, and your character and personality are manifested through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 3:15-25 & Songs of Solomon 6-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 4:1-8 & Jeremiah 36

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the joy of being filled with the Holy Spirit and divinely transported into the higher realms of life, far removed from poverty, sickness, death, defeat, destruction, and failure. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, therefore, I see the invisible and I am powered to do the impossible. 

I thank You for Your Word in my heart is as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I’ll preach it everywhere I go.

My words are anointed to produce life for everyone who listens, to the glory and praise of the Father. I am full of the Holy Ghost; my confessions of faith come to pass because my words are anointed to produce results. 

There’s no hopeless situation I can’t change, for my faith is the victory that overcomes every adversity. Irrespective of what I hear, see or feel, my faith in Your Word prevails.

I walk in health, victory, prosperity, and success today.I am the seed of Abraham, and my life is for the glory of God. 

This is my set time to experience the unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. I declare that all things are working together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. 

Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: 158318230286_screenshot2020_03_02at9.32....ized-1.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY, 18TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: BECOMING AN EXEMPLARY LEADER 2

MEMORISE
“And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.” - (Genesis 11:4)

READ: Genesis 11:1-6 (KJV)

1. And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.

4. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5. And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Rarely will anyone see a better way of doing things and not connect with it. If you want to do the extraordinary, your followers must first and foremost share the same vision with you.

Before the people started working on the project in Genesis 11, the leaders had spelt out the vision to everyone. Don’t expect people to join you when they don’t know where you are going. Sell your vision so convincingly that they will adopt it as their own and be ready to pay any price to get there. Habakkuk 2:2 says: 
“And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”

As a leader, is your vision written for all your followers to see? Is it plain enough for them to understand? Is it available on all tables rather than just your table? If you answered yes to all, then you have laid the right foundation for your followers to key into your vision.

Habakkuk 2:2 says the vision should be plain upon tables, not just a table. Thus, every stakeholder must be aware of the vision.

Long before our exponential growth started in the RCCG, we made it compulsory for the vision and mission statements to be displayed publicly in every parish. Everyone knew our number one vision is to make heaven and the second is to take as many as possible with us. So, we were always looking for ways to start new parishes of the Church. Today there are so many parishes around the world, not because I am an expert at planting them, but because the vision is no longer just mine, it is everyone’s.

Sometimes ago, I prophesied that the work would be much, I wouldn’t be able to attend all and even ushers would perform wonders. Today, by the grace of God, miracles happen during praise and worship sessions at some of our services. A lot of members and workers are already being used by God. One woman even raised three dead people in one day, something I am yet to do.

REFLECTION
Is your vision plainly written down for all your followers to see?

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezra 4-6

HYMNAL:
HYMN 20 - NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE

1. Nearer, my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E'en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though, like the wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone,
Yet in my dreams I'd be
Nearer to Thee!

3. There let the way appear
Steps unto heaven;
All that Thou send'st to me
In mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer to Thee!

4. Then with my waking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I'll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer to Thee!

5. Or if on joyful wing
Cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upward I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer to Thee!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2020

*TOPIC: A GODLY FAMILY*

"And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.” Genesis 7:6-7

*MESSAGE*
 No one else believed Noah or his divine assignment. He only had his family. Noah did everything God instructed with the help of his family members while the people mocked. Such a wonderful family who believed in the leadership of Noah and the vision God had shown him was not built by accident; Noah must have made deliberate 'investments' in building his family. 

Noah must have given attention to his family despite the perverted environment in which they lived. He must have taught them to fear God and obey divine directives. He must have been a consistent husband and father too. 

Like Noah's entire family, our families can also find and enjoy the grace of God. We must consciously work towards this while carrying everyone along. Our families must remain committed to God. This way, the world will become a better place. 

May our entire family find God's favour and be saved in Jesus mighty name.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Invest in your family both spiritually and physically. Remember that your family members are your major allies.

*SCRIPTURES*
Proverbs 22:6; Psalms 127 and 128.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. I thank You Lord for the family you have given me and made me part of.

2. Father let my family be united in your love.

3. Father Lord, let every member of my family be secured in you.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Kings 10, Jer. 18, Phil. 3:1-4:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM