The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 15th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER

HE’S WITH YOU AND IN YOU

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you (John 14:16-17).

The comforting and soul-lifting words above were spoken by Jesus prior to His ascension. He knew the disciples would miss Him; so He said, “Relax! I’m going to the Father, and I’ll ask Him to send you the Holy Spirit (another Comforter). When He comes, He’ll live in your heart, and you won’t have to look for me or feel my absence. Instead of walking in the streets with you, I’ll walk in the streets in you.” Glory to God!

Jesus fulfilled His promise and the Father sent the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost (read Acts 2:1-4). Now that you’re born again, you never have to look for Jesus; you never have to cry, “Lord, where are you?” He’s in you now! 

That means the presence of God is in your heart! I don’t know what your perception of God and Christianity has been prior to now; but know this, if you’ve received the Holy Spirit, you have God inside you. No wonder John said, “Ye are of God little children, and have overcome “your adversaries,” because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). Hallelujah!

Irrespective of what you may be facing in your life, there’s a new revelation; it’s the revelation of divinity in you! Paul called it the mystery which was hidden in the past generations, but is now made manifest to God’s saints, which is “...Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:26-27).

Adam didn’t know it. Abraham didn’t know it. Isaac didn’t know it. None of the patriarchs of old knew this mystery. This is greater than “Emmanuel” (God with us); this is Heaven in you! The fullness of the Godhead fully tabernacled in you, and expressed through you! Blessed be God forever!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the great honour and blessing of having Christ live in me by the Holy Spirit; by virtue of His indwelling and abiding presence, I’m infused with divine energy and supernatural wisdom to do the will of God, and live triumphantly over the devices of the evil one and the corrupting influences in this world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 2:1-4; 1 Corinthians 3:16; Acts 17:28

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 1:1-24 & Ecclesiastes 9-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 33

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift my hands to You today in holiness, to bless and adore You for Your glory, majesty, and grace! 

Thank You for the great love wherewith You’ve loved me, and thank You for the glorious life You’ve given me in Christ Jesus. 

I rejoice in You today, knowing that You’re the glory of my life and the solid rock on which I stand. I thank You for the understanding of Your Word granted me even now; thank You for making all grace—every favour and earthly  blessing—come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, furnished in abundance, for every good work. 

Your grace is at work in me today; therefore, everywhere I go I am highly favored, for I carry the presence of God. I grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. 

The beauty of God in my spirit is bursting forth on the outside in an undeniable fashion. Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life.

I thank You for the glorious presence of Your Spirit in and around me, and the heavenly atmosphere of bliss and victory that surrounds me. 

Thank You for Your divine presence that shields me from harm and protects me against evil and violence. 

Your Word has made me wise unto salvation, and the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: GOD IS COMING TO YOUR HOME 3

MEMORISE
“For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.” - (Deuteronomy 23:14)

READ: Luke 22:8-14 (KJV)

8. And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.

9. And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?

10. And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

11. And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?

12. And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished; there make ready.

13. And they went, and found as he had said unto them; and they made ready the passover.

14. And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.

Several years ago, I promised to visit one of my Pastors. I had told him I would stay only a few minutes, pray and leave. Since he wanted me to stay a bit longer, he devised a means. He got a very good collection of hymns and started playing just before I arrived. I ended up staying for hours.

Do you know God will cut His visit to some homes short if the environment is not conducive?

“...therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.” - Deuteronomy 23:14

My Father-in-the-Lord - Pa Josiah Akindayomi, once preached a message about this. He said we must keep our houses clean if we want God there. God detests dirt so much that if He finds any unclean thing in a camp, He leaves (Deuteronomy 23:14). He asked: When last did you clean under your bed? If it is full of dust and dirt, God cannot stay. Those who work with me know that, if you claimed to have cleaned a room and I find dust at the top of the door, you may have to repeat the cleaning because I want anywhere I am to be conducive for God to stay.

Pa Akindayomi also taught us that God cannot stay where ungodly music is played. This is because music carries a spirit with it. If you play godly music, the spirit of God will stay, but if you play worldly music, demons are invited to stay. What kind of music do you play in your home? This can determine if God will stay in your home or not.

Finally, God is love. He cannot stay where strife and bitterness persist. If you are always fighting and insulting your spouse, you are sending God away. Instead, pray together, raise an altar of praise in your home. Once there is an altar where you and your family meet to pray and praise God, you can be sure He will dwell with you for as long as you want Him to.

Jesus loves you and He wants to stay in your home; make it conducive for Him today.

PRAYER POINT
Using the lessons learnt today, make sure everything is in place for your home to be conducive for God to stay in when He comes.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Daniel 7 - 9

HYMNAL:
HYMN 5 - DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

CHORUS:
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher ev'ry day,
And wiser, blessed, Lord,
In Thy precious, holy word.

2. Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! tho' it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher ev'ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu'ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM