Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video)
Quote:@OfficialAPCNg national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu speaks on #EdoDecides2020

''Reject Obaseki in the coming election,' @AsiwajuTinubu tells Edo voters.

SOURCE

Quote:"I, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, want to appeal as a committed Democrat and a leader of all Democrats regardless of political party, to our Conscience and Commitment to Democracy today on the forthcoming election in Edo State.

"I want to appeal to you to reject Godwin Obaseki in this coming election. I have suffered with many others to bring about this Democratic regime that today we are enjoying in the Country.

"Then, Godwin Obaseki didn't participate in any aspect of the struggle to enshrine Democracy in the Country. Therefore, he could not understand the value and the pains that was associated with this Democratic struggle."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_71BNUMXztA

[Image: 12337022_screenshot20200915094327_jpeg76...cba15b0ed5]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) Edoman 0 9 Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) Edoman 0 16 11-28-2020, 11:33 PM
  MOBO Awards: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For Best International Act In 2020 Edoman 0 21 11-26-2020, 01:05 PM
  Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) Edoman 0 22 11-26-2020, 10:02 AM
  Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video Edoman 0 25 11-26-2020, 09:37 AM
  Ex-UK Minister asks government to sanction Nigerian officials over #EndSARS protest Edoman 0 23 11-24-2020, 03:04 PM
  Hoodlums Attack Presidential Task Force At Tin Can Port (photos, Video) - Report Edoman 0 25 11-24-2020, 11:41 AM
  Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) Edoman 0 19 11-23-2020, 05:59 PM