The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 14th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER.

HE WANTS YOUR HEART

My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways (Proverbs 23:26).

In the verse above, the words, “perfect” and “complete” could have been interchangeably used. In other words, in the place of “perfect” above, you could also have “complete,” and vice versa.

People are the same, irrespective of their condition. That is to say, the poor and the rich, for example, are exactly the same, except there’s a transformation in their hearts. If a man is poor and wicked, he won’t be different when he becomes rich. While poor, he doesn’t have the resources to carry out the wickedness in his heart. So, when he becomes rich, he’s able to prosecute the wickedness in his heart with his resources.

Money amplifies character. People only carry out the good or bad in their hearts, depending on their resources. Jesus said, “Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt…” (Matthew 12:33).

This means people aren’t different from how they are inside. So, what does God want? He wants a change in your heart; a transformation inside.

That’s why He sets up His kingdom first in your heart. He puts His love first in your heart. Your heart is where He seeks to work; that’s where all His blessings are. Then from your heart, they can flow out to others. Being born again, you have the life and nature of God in your heart; and now in Christ, you’re a life-giver.

The transformation and glory evident in your soul and body are the result of the impact and influence of the life and nature of God in your spirit. In our theme verse, He says, “My son, give me thine heart….” If you’ve never been born again, this is your moment; give Him your heart. Turn to the Prayer Of Salvation page at the back of this devotional and pray that prayer, from the bottom of your heart.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for setting up your Kingdom in my heart. With my heart, I envision and apprehend the realities of the Gospel and of our Kingdom-life. I pray for the unsaved around the world, that their hearts be open to receive the Gospel, and be saved; that your power for salvation will mantle their hearts even now, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 6:45; Hebrews 10:22

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 13:1-14 & Ecclesiastes 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 1:15-20 & Jeremiah 32

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for the revelation of Your personality. You’re the complete embodiment of Deity! 

Therefore, today and always, I celebrate Your divinity, Your Lordship, and rulership over my life. You’re the Most High God, the King of kings and Lord of lords, and You alone are worthy of all praise, worship, and adoration.

I thank You blessed Father, for the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ that floods the earth, resulting in the massive salvation of souls around the world!

The power and influence of Satan are broken and the hearts and minds of many are open to receive the message of the Kingdom.

I thank You for the Holy Spirit who lives in me in His fullness, making me the headquarters of Your operations in the earth.

I am conscious, and take advantage of Your glorious
presence in me, and declare that I fulfil my destiny in Christ, demonstrating the glory, wisdom, and excellence of divinity, bearing fruits of righteousness.

I am a divine package of blessings; I dispense eternal verities to my world! I am fruitful and productive in every good work, producing fruits of righteousness, ministering salvation, and positively impacting my world with the perfections of the Spirit. I know who I am! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20200827_0439202-1.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*DATE: MONDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2020.*

*THEME: GOD IS COMING TO YOUR HOME II*

*MEMORISE:*
 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16:11

*READ: 1 Chronicles 13:12-14*

12 And David was afraid of God that day, saying, How shall I bring the ark of God home to me?

13 So David brought not the ark home to himself to the city of David, but carried it aside into the house of Obededom the Gittite.

14 And the ark of God remained with the family of Obededom in his house three months. And the LORD blessed the house of Obededom, and all that he had.

*MESSAGE*
Obededom must have been afraid when King David said he was brining the ark of the covenant to his house. God had just struck someone dead for touching the ark, and now, the same vessel was headed for his home where he lived with his wife and children. What he did not realize through, is that when God comes into the home of the righteous, He does so with many goodies. Today, He is coming, so, many goodies are coming too.

*“The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.”* Haggai 2:8

His coming means the arrival of wealth. The cattle upon a thousand hills belongs to Him (Psalm 50:10), as well as the gold and the silver. Therefore, once He steps into your home, poverty is banished! I decree: as you welcome God into your home, poverty is banished in the mighty name of Jesus.

God’s coming will bring divine healing. The Balm in Gilead can heal sickness (Jeremiah 8:22). If He is in your home, He will be the Balm. Place your hand on your chest and say “Jehovah is the Balm in *put your surname* house” and so shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.

God’s arrival will bring fulfilment of destiny. Since God lives in Heaven, if He decides to come to your home, then there will be an access road between it and Heaven. Like Jacob saw in Bethel (Genesis 28:12-15), his life had been on one spot, serving his uncle for more than fourteen years. Things changed the day he dwelt in a place with a door between Heaven and earth. As God visits your home this season, He will put you on the right path towards the fulfilment of your destiny in the mighty name of Jesus.

God’s coming means the Lord of hosts in coming. Just by rising from His throne. All your enemies will be scattered (Psalm 68:1). Once He enters, demons will be roasted. His coming means anointing is coming to break yokes- ancestral or not. As He comes in today, every such yoke is broken in the mighty name of Jesus. 

*ACTION POINT:*
Spend time praising God inside your house today so as to invite Him in.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Daniel 4-6

*AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE*

*HYMN 14: IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE.*

Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.

Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Nor wanting, nor wasting, Thou rulest in might;
Thy justice like mountains high soaring above
Thy clouds which are fountains of goodness and love.

To all life Thou givest, to both great and small;
In all life Thou livest, the true life of all;
We blossom and flourish as leaves on the tree,
And wither and perish, but nought changeth Thee.

Great Father of Glory, pure Father of Light
Thine angels adore Thee, all veiling their sight;
All laud we would render, O help us to see:
'Tis only the splendor of light hideth Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2020?*

*NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in *CHRIST JESUS our LORD*."
_*(Romans 8:38-39, KJV)*_

_*Romans 8:38-39 KJV*_
[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 
[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in *CHRIST JESUS our LORD*.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
People may come and go from your life, but GOD is always with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. His love goes way beyond any human love you have ever experienced. Human love may be conditional, but GOD’s love is supernatural; it’s unconditional and knows no limits. There’s nothing you can do to earn His love and nothing you can do to stop His love.

The Scripture tells us that His love is patient and kind. His love believes the best. His love redeems and restores you. No matter what you’ve been told or what you may think about yourself today, you are His most prized possession. There’s nothing that can separate you from His love! Remember, faith is activated by love. As you allow Him to flood you with His love, your faith will be ignited, and you’ll be empowered to live the abundant life He has for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for loving me and setting me free. Thank You for working in my life and restoring the broken places. Everything I have I surrender to You. Fill me with Your perfect love in *JESUS*’ name. Amen

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM