The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 13th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER.

PERFECT AND COMPLETE IN HIM

Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God (Colossians 4:12).

In the verse above, the words, “perfect” and “complete” could have been interchangeably used. In other words, in the place of “perfect” above, you could also have “complete,” and vice versa.

“Perfect” here is dealing with standing strong; unmoveable. It also means “mature”; to come to a state of perfection or maturity, to be “full grown.” It’s a place of fullness; fullness of understanding, wisdom and knowledge; fullness of the Spirit. Hallelujah!

Thus, Epaphras, through the Spirit, was praying for the Colossian Christians to come to that place of maturity, standing strong, complete and perfect in Christ. God wants that in your life. He wants you to be a full-grown Christian, mature to do the things of God.

The more mature you are spiritually, the more you can actually fulfil God’s dream for your life. Therefore, set a goal for yourself for spiritual growth. Say to yourself, “I’m going to grow; I’m going to come to a place of maturity, where I only think spiritual, think mature in Christ, and full of God’s Word”; and proceed to achieve it.

Ephesians 4:12-13 says God gave ministry gifts to the Church for this purpose: “…the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ.”

If it weren’t possible for us to attain the measure of the fullness of Christ, God wouldn’t tell us to go for it. This is His dream. Therefore, go for it by studying and meditating on the Word voraciously, and yielding yourself to the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

CONFESSION

In Christ dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily, and I’m complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power. I live the transcendent life in Christ, stable, unmoveable, and established in the faith as I walk continually in the light of the Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 4:14-15; Hebrews 5:14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 12:1-21 & Ecclesiastes 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 1:8-14 & Jeremiah 31

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has made me an able minister of the New Testament, with a message of life to bless the world! 

am willing, passionate, eager, and excited to preach the Gospel today, in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power, knowing that as many as the Father had appointed unto salvation through me will hear and receive the Gospel gladly. 

My way is paved by the Lord, and I am walking according to God’s predestination for my life; I am
fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name. Hallelujah! 

I increase everyday in my knowledge of the Word of God, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom.

My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life.

I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see! 

Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. 

I have the supernatural life of God in me! I am alive unto God; spirit, soul, and body! Nothing is permitted to die within and around for I am a life-giver. 

I walk with the dominion of the Spirit, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20200903_0439042.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: GOD IS COMING TO YOUR HOME 1

MEMORISE
“And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.” - (Luke 19:5)

READ: Luke 19:5-6 (KJV)

5. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

6. And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.

There were many other houses the Lord could have chosen to visit when He decided on that man’s where He ate the Last Supper (Mark 14:12-16). The Lord will visit your home this season in the mighty name of Jesus.

Imagine if the President of your country offers to dine with you in your house. Everyone on the street would know! Even if you decide to keep it secret, the day before he/she arrives, security operatives would have been monitoring, making sure everything is in order. If that applies for a world leader, imagine the preparation for and effects of a visit of the King of Glory to your house. All the hosts of Heaven would occupy the street such that every witch, wizard or demon would have been scattered. God will visit you this year.

However, do you know it is possible for someone to deny God the opportunity to visit his house? How do I know? Jesus said in Matthew 18:20:
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

If He has offered you a chance of hosting a believers’ fellowship in your house, it means He really wants to be in your house. When you say “No”, you are saying, “Lord, you can keep your offer, I am fine by myself.” May you not reject God in the mighty name of Jesus.

Some feel their house is too big or too beautiful to be used for fellowship. They think “How can just anybody be allowed into my house in the name of fellowship?” When you think like this, you are not keeping the people out, rather, God!

The people you think are too low for your house are humans like you and tables turn! God’s heart is with the poor and rejected, so dont demean them in any way. Also, if your house is too big or beautiful for God to visit, then it would be just perfect for the devil to dwell in because there is never a vacuum in life.Be wise, let God in.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please come into my home today and dwell with me.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Daniel 1 - 3

HYMNAL:
HYMN 2 - ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

CHORUS:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all. 

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
*SUNDAY 13 SEPTEMBER 2020?*

*GO TO THE PLACE OF BLESSING⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"Depart from here and turn eastward and hide yourself by the brook Cherith, which is east of the Jordan." 
_*(1 Kings 17:3, ESV)*_

_*1 Kings 17:3 KJV*_
Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.

*TODAY’S WORD?* opp
In the Scripture, the prophet Elijah was living in a certain city. GOD said to him, “Leave this place and go down to the brook Cherith for I have commanded the ravens to feed you there.” When he got to the brook, every morning just like clockwork, the ravens brought him food. He had his provision; a prepared blessing. Here's the key: Elijah didn't have to try to find the ravens. He just had to get to where GOD wanted him to be and the ravens found him.

In the same way, there is a place where GOD has commanded you to be blessed. Everything you need to fulfill your destiny has already been laid up for you - provision, favor, abundance. The real question today is, will you do what's required to get to your place of blessing? Elijah could have said, “GOD, I don't want to leave. I like it here. My friends are here.” But if he had stayed, he would have missed where he was commanded to be blessed.

Are you willing to do what GOD is asking you to do today? Listen to the prompting of the Holy Spirit inside, follow His leading, and enter into the place of blessing!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
Father, thank You for leading me to a place of blessing. Thank You for sustaining me and empowering me to fulfill Your call on my life. I choose to follow Your leading so that I can be in the place You’ve called me to in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2020

*TOPIC: HEAVENLY PEACE*

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid”. John 14:27

*MESSAGE*
According to the text, there are two kinds of peace: there is a heavenly peace and a worldly peace. The heavenly peace is the fruit of the Holy Spirit which we receive at our new birth (Galatians 5:22). It is far different from worldly peace in the sense that worldly peace has to do with the absence of troubles and discomforts.

Heavenly peace, however, makes it possible to still have calmness and serenity in our spirit and soul even when it feels like our world is falling apart. You can be going through the valley of shadow and death and still have this peace. Apostle Paul describes it as “the peace that surpasseth all understanding” (Philippians 4:7).

Because it is a fruit of the Spirit, however, we need to cultivate it. We do this by the Word of God. When we feed our Spirit with the Word of God regularly, we are nourishing ourselves and the fruit of peace will manifest in our lives when we need it. Begin to feed your spirit with God’s Word and start enjoying victory over every obstacle. Believe it and keep proclaiming it and the Spirit of fear will be afraid of you.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Let not your heart be troubled or afraid (John 14:1). Instead, rise up and rebuke every Spirit of fear and doubt.

*SCRIPTURES*
John 14:1–3; Galatians 5:21–23; John 16:33

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for the gift of Your peace.

2. Oh Lord I declare your peace upon my life and family in the name of Jesus;

3. I rebuke and bind every spirit of fear and doubt in my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Kings 6, Jer. 13, Eph. 5:22-6:1-9

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM