The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor
Quote:*** Says he assisted Yari to become governor in 2011
*** Speaks on why Buni cannot reconcile aggrieved members

*** Says Yari is misleading Buni’s c’ttee

The political quagmire between the former Governor of Zamfara State, Abdulaziz Yari and Senator Kabiru Marafa has taken a new twist as the latter has taken a swipe at the former, saying that Yari was misleading the All Progressives Congress, APC Caretaker Committee chaired by the Yobe State governor, Mai Mala Buni.

According to Marafa who represented Zamfara Central in the 8th Senate said that Buni’s Committee was failing to reconcile aggrieved party members because he was listening to the former Zamfara State governor.

The former Zamfara governor said he told Buni to “get some sleep” because the APC in Zamfara is “intact”.

Yari had made the comment in response to reports that the APC National Working Committee led by Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe had plans to meet all the party’s stakeholders in Zamfara over disagreements by key chieftains.

Senator Kabiru Marafa who was reacting to the comments of Zamfara former governor, Abdulaziz Yari that the APC in the state was intact without any upheavals, said that some persons who he described as crooks within the APC were working to Install a sitting APC governor as President Muhammadu Buhari’s Successor come 2023.

Marafa also said that he assisted seriously to make Yari the Governor of the State in 2011.

Senator Marafa in an interview said: “I am not surprised by that statement coming from Yari and I am not bothered. If he says all is well with APC in Zamfara, I agree with him, let us wait for round two.”

While Yari heads a faction of the APC in the northwest state, Marafa, considered a solid grassroots politician, heads another faction

On whether Governor Buni shouldn’t bother intervening the APC crisis in Zamfara, Marafa said: “All I know is the committee is already failing, and they are failing because they are listening to the likes of Yari who always speak from the two sides of their mouth.

“There are a few good people in the committee that mean well to the party and I advise them to wake up and do what they are asked to do and leave the politics of 2023. Nobody can bring the position of national chairman to the north now.

“The moves by some crooks within the governors’ forum to hijack the party and install a serving governor and an expired one to succeed President Buhari will crash the way Yari’s selfish agenda crashed totally.”

Responding to insinuations made by Yari that he is part of the Peoples Democratic Party-led government in Zamfara, Marafa said: “I am still in the APC because I choose to, not because of fear of prosecution. I am part and parcel of the efforts that produced APC.

On whether Gov Mai Mala should go to sleep or double his effort is left to him (Mai Mala), the former Senator said, “All I know is the committee is already failing, and they are failing because they are listening to the likes of Yari who always speak from the two sides of their mouth.”

On his role in making Yari the Governor of Zamfara state, Senator Marafa said, “Let me put the record straight; in 2011 when Yari was desperate to become Governor, he came to my house in my village, the night PDP fraudulently denied me ticket in favour of the then incumbent Senator.

“Yari begged me to accept their ticket (ANPP) which at that time meant nothing looking at the fact that the Federal, State and Local Govt were all under the firm control of the PDP.

“He didn’t brought the ticket to my house because he loved me, ANPP offered me ticket because they where desperate to win the election, he pleaded with me to contest because he knew I have people behind me, they loved me and the people of Zamfara Central demonstrated their love for me by giving me 100,000 votes over and above the incumbent senator. The incumbent Senator got 93,000 votes and I got 203,000 votes.

“Sen Yarima who came from the same zone with Yari won marginally with less than 7,000 votes, PDP’s Sen Sahabi Ya’u won the other zone with a margin of about 10,000 votes. So, I brought the winning votes!

“The records are there, and the situation is still the same. It’s after he spent eight years as governor that he thought he was strong enough to uproot me but God taught him the lesson of his life. Or do you think it is easy for a poor senator to challenge a sitting governor, Chairman Governors’ forum with unlimited resources from his state, Paris Club and all other clubs you can think of?

“He could not for instance as a sitting Governor match my rally, he, in fact, could not organize one, my rally was played live on NTA go find and find out, i defeated him hands-down.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/2023-crooks-within-apc-want-to-install-serving-gov-as-buharis-successor/

[Image: 12316744_images166_jpegf91117850b1495ce9e3c92b18393a8a7]
[Image: 12316745_images166_jpegf91117850b1495ce9e3c92b18393a8a7]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take out bandits, kidnappers and their sponsors - President Buhari orders service chi Edoman 1 1,165 05-11-2022, 08:22 AM
Last Post: jakibadr
  Senate Summons CBN Governor, DG SEC Over Cryptocurrency Ban Edoman 1 1,447 02-19-2022, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Lavarda
  Ganduje reinstates suspended aide who called out President Buhari over #EndSARS Edoman 1 1,520 01-07-2022, 08:50 AM
Last Post: kaleanna
  $9.6b judgment: President Buhari orders EFCC, NIA, IGP to probe criminal conspiracy l Edoman 11 5,425 10-03-2021, 01:49 PM
Last Post: followersitaly
  There is gross failure in Buhari’s administration. I’m terribly shocked- Tunde Bakare Edoman 0 1,125 08-24-2021, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Admit failure, fix Nigeria – CAN tells President Buhari Edoman 0 1,014 08-23-2021, 06:01 PM
  Atiku attended Buhari son’s wedding, ignored PDP crisis – Adeyanju Edoman 0 930 08-23-2021, 08:08 AM
  Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets Edoman 0 925 08-22-2021, 11:15 AM