The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 11th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER

MANIFESTING HIS VIRTUES AND EXCELLENCE

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

As God’s children, we’re called to display the virtues and perfections of Christ; this is our ministry; this is our life. Jesus said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches…” (John 15:5). The branches are the fruit-bearing part of the vine. We bear His fruits, His virtues.

Hatred, bitterness, rage, lying, and the likes aren’t God’s virtues. Therefore, they aren’t part of the makeup or features of your recreated spirit. Rather, you’re to display God’s kindness, love, compassion, patience, meekness, gentleness, wisdom and excellence. Exude excellence in your home, school, place of work, and everywhere. Let it show in everything about you.

Furthermore, display His virtues and perfections through your gracious, soul-lifting and faith-inspiring words, full of life and power, converting the soul.

He’s made us wonders in this world; vessels to show forth His glory and righteousness. Through you, He expresses His love to others, establishing His Kingdom in the hearts of men. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I live a life of glory, power, success and influence. I’m His workmanship, fashioned in Christ Jesus to display His wonderful deeds, virtues, perfections, excellence and wisdom in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 2:10; Matthew 5:14-16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 11:1-15 & Proverbs 29-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Thessalonians 3:11-18 & Jeremiah 29

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is the morning of my life, and I am filled with the fullness of God! I’ve been called into fellowship with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

I live a successful and inspiring life because I function in, and live by the Name of Jesus! I am energized and aglow with the anointing today; and the grace and peace

of God are multiplied to me through the knowledge of God, as I walk in and with the Spirit to impact my world with the Gospel. I function daily by the principles of the Kingdom. 

I experience the refreshing of the Spirit as I speak in other tongues; my life is transformed, and my spirit is conditioned for success, dominion, and victory. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened and I know the next steps to take. I do not walk in confusion or darkness because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I walk in victory, dominion, and righteousness. 

No weapon fashioned against me prospers because I am born of God, and my life is hid with Christ in God. Christ is my address and I am making progress by the Spirit, and moving forward from one level of glory to an even higher realm of glory, and my success is apparent to all. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: HIDDEN TREASURES

MEMORISE
“And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.” - (Isaiah 45:3)

READ: Isaiah 45:1-6 (KJV)

1. Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2. I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron;

3. And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

4. For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name; I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5. I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me; I girded thee, though thou hast not known me;

6. That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Treasures are precious objects of great value. The accumulation of such could however lead to pride (1 Timothy 6:17), greed (Luke 12:15), dishonesty (Joshua 7:21), and idolatry (Exodus 32:24).

Real treasures are however spiritual with eternal value, and they come from knowing and serving God. Such treasures are usually hidden and could turn out to be anything around us: it was the slave girl in Naaman’s case (2 Kings 5:2-3), a little jar of oil in the case of the widow in (2 Kings 4:1-7) and David in Jesses case (1 Samuel 16:11). Moses was the hidden treasure reserved for the salvation of Israel. I cited all these examples of ordinary people and objects that were hidden treasures to explain that the All-Knowing God is able to make all things work together for the good of His children. Romans 8:28 says:
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

In many cases, treasures are not easily identified even when in plain view. That is why it is very important to develop a good relationship with God and live at peace with our neighbours. The slave girl may not have volunteered the information that led to Naaman’s healing had she been ill-treated in that household. The widow’s neighbours may not have loaned her so many vessels if she had not maintained a good relationship with them. The divine appointment of David as king and Moses as Israel’s first spiritual leader would not have happened if they did not have a good relationship with God.

If you want God to reveal hidden treasures that would lead to great and unprecedented breakthroughs in your life, you must first accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, then live in total submission and obedience to God. Only then can you be sure of accessing the hidden treasures of God and all things will begin to work in your favour.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please help me to identify the hidden treasures in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 45:1-6

HYMNAL:
HYMN 18 - MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!

3. While life's dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow's tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life's transient dream,
When death's cold sullen stream
Shall o'er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM