The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 10th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER.

ADDRESS THEM BY NAME

When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him (Mark 9:25).

If you ever wanted to know how to cast out devils, Jesus demonstrated it clearly in the verse above. He addressed the spirit responsible for the condition. He said, “...Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.” He didn’t just say, “I rebuke you”; He said something that was the rebuke. He addressed the particular devil by name: dumb and deaf spirit. And of course, the devil went out.

It’s not enough to say, “Satan, I bind you.” Satan is a generic name for the devil. What’s the particular devil or demon you’re dealing with at that particular time? You can know by the type of affliction, problem, or else, by the Holy Spirit revealing it to you. 

In carrying out their work, demons manifest the character of their being, and this can help you identify them and address them appropriately. Through the manifested character of a devil, you can know what his name is, because a name is a description of character. Demons are named according to their character, as seen in the Scriptures.

For example, if you identify an unclean spirit, then you don’t need to be wondering what the name of that demon spirit is. You address him by that name and say, “You unclean spirit, I command you to come out in the Name of Jesus!” No devil can resist when you order them out in the Name of Jesus.

The Bible says, “…at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth” (Philippians 2:10). Mark 6:7 says He gave us power over unclean spirits to cast them out. In Matthew 10:8, He was emphatic when He said, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils....” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m grateful for the authority given me to use the all-powerful Name of Jesus to cast out devils. Satan has no place in my life, or in my home or in the lives of my loved ones. I walk in continuous victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 1:25-26; Mark 16:17; Luke 10:18-19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 10:1-18 & Proverbs 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Thessalonians 3:1-10 & Jeremiah 28

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heaven Father, I thank You for the power of the Holy Spirit that resides and is fully operational in me. 

When I show up, burdens are lifted, and yokes destroyed. I am a God-carrying vessel and a dispenser of eternal verities. 

I am a big-time financier of the Gospel, and doors of opportunity are open unto me right now in different parts of the earth.

I thank You for the privilege to use and live in the Name of Jesus. I’m always assured of answers, knowing that the Holy Spirit immediately goes to work on my behalf! 

Thank you for this wonderful blessing. Hallelujah! I am not helpless but empowered to effect changes in the circumstances of life by faith and in the Name of Jesus. 

My faith in God and in the power of His Word prevails today, and always, and I rejoice, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Nothing is impossible unto me, and no level of success, victory, and progress are unattainable for me because I live by faith in the Word. Hallelujah!

I am alive unto God; excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me.

I grow in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently, manifest for all to see! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20200822_0630042.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: BE YE TRANSFORMED

MEMORISE
“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.” - (1 Timothy 1:15)

READ: 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (KJV)

9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11. And such were some of you; but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

There are certain things that God sees as abominations. These things put a barrier between Him and man. Abominations or sins, have remained in the world since the fall of man. Romans 3:23 says “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Paul, in Romans 7:24, lamented the wretchedness of a sinful man.

However, when anyone becomes born again, there is a transformation that will make him/her stay away from abominations.

Jesus is the only transformer of life (Acts 4:12). This is why after meeting Jesus, Paul was able to make the statement in the memory verse of today. Jesus paid the supreme price to redeem us from the curse of the law (Matthew 26:28). In Matthew 11:28, He made a call of transformation to all men and He is still calling on you today. He wants you to be free from the burden of sin by giving you power to live above it.

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” - (2 Corinthians 5:17)

If we would be saved at last and have a walk worthy of our calling, we must know that answering the call to transformation is not negotiable. This is Gods will for us as we see in Romans 12:2:
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

Once you have submitted yourself to God, He will begin the work of transformation in your life. Today, the choice of transformation and freedom has been left in your hands. Heed the divine call now.

PRAYER POINT
Father, let there be a renewing of my mind every day, in line with Your perfect will, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Ezekiel 44 - 45

HYMNAL:
HYMN 11 - I AM SO GLAD THAT OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN

1. I am so glad that our Father in heaven
Tell of His love in the book He has given;
Wonderful things in the Bible I see;
This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.

CHORUS:
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me,
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves even me. 

2. Jesus loves me and I know I love Him;
Love brought Him down my lost soul to redeem;
Yes, it was love made Him die on the tree:
Oh, I am certain that Jesus love me.

3. In this assurance I find sweetest rest,
Trusting in Jesus I know I am blest;
Satan dismayed from my soul doth now flee
When I just tell him that Jesus loves me.

4. Oh, if there's only one song I can sing,
When in His beauty I see the great King,
This shall my song in eternity be,
"Oh, what a wonder that Jesus loves me!"

5. If one should ask of me, how can I tell?
Glory to Jesus, I know very well!
God's Holy Spirit with mine doth agree,
Constantly witnessing-Jesus loves me.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 10 SEPTEMBER 2020?*

*WHEN THE INTENSITY GETS TURNED UP⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
"Save us, O GOD of our salvation, and gather and deliver us from among the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise." 
_*(1 Chronicles 16:35, ESV)*_

_*1 Chronicles 16:35 KJV*_
And say ye, Save us, O GOD of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to thy holy name, and glory in thy praise.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
Whenever life gets difficult and it seems like the intensity has been turned up, that means you are closer to your victory. When those lies are bombarding your mind, when you’re tempted to get discouraged or feel like throwing in the towel, that’s not the time to back down. That’s the time to dig your heels in and put on a new attitude because you are closer to your victory. 

Maybe you’ve had a lot of things come against you. It seems like the more you pray the worse it gets. You’re doing the right thing, but the wrong thing is happening. The easy thing is to say, “Forget it. I don’t have to put up with this.” “This marriage is never going to work.” “I’ll never be able to raise this child.” Or, “I don’t like this job.” No, instead of getting discouraged, instead of going around sour and bitter, you need to say, “I’ve come too far to stop now. I’ve been through too much to back down. I realize the reason the intensity has been turned up is because I’m about to embrace the victory GOD has in store for me!” Keep standing, keep praying, keep hoping, and stay in faith when the intensity gets turned up!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*  
Father, You’ve seen everything I’ve been through. You know what I’ve had to endure. I trust that You are working behind the scenes and leading me into victory. I keep my faith and trust in You and expect to see Your mighty hand in *JESUS*’ name! Amen.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2020

*TOPIC: THE PARABLE OF TWO LOST SONS*

"And he said, A certain man had two sons:” Luke 15:11

*MESSAGE*
In Luke 15:11–32, we see a very interesting parable which we often refer to as the Parable of ‘The Prodigal Son’. For a son to ask for his inheritance before the death of his father was a severe cultural offense, equivalent to wishing for the father’s death. As a result of this demand, the lost son ended up in the worst of circumstances from a Jewish point of view: a place where even unclean pigs were faring better than he was. 

However, the father’s extravagant mercy turned out to be as far-reaching as the son’s offenses. The story turns near the end, when the older brother refused to join the party, revealing that he was just as lost as his younger brother. This parable was meant to illustrate the self-righteous attitudes of observant religious people who felt entitled to the kingdom because they believed they never disobeyed the laws of God (Luke 15:29). Jesus left the parable unresolved, forcing his listeners to see themselves in the story.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Ask yourself, can you see yourself in this parable? In what way?

*SCRIPTURES*
Luke 15:11–32

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. My Father and my God, thank You for Your extravagant love towards me;

2. I declare that I continually dwell in the awareness of the love of God towards me in Jesus’ name.

3. May I never abuse the mercy and grace of God in my life in Jesus’ name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Kings 2, Jer. 10, Eph. 4:1-16

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM