The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 9th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER.

BEWARE OF FALSE TEACHERS

BUT ALSO [in those days] there arose false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among yourselves, who will subtly and stealthily introduce heretical doctrines (destructive heresies), even denying and disowning the Master Who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction (2 Peter 2:1 AMPC).

The same way there’re false brethren and false prophets who create problems in the house of God, there’re also false teachers. These are people who arrogate to themselves the teaching ministry, even though they weren’t called to be teachers, thereby exposing themselves to demons, and promoting false doctrines. They indoctrinate with errors, usually inspired by the spirit of deception.

For example, some false teachers teach that the coming of Christ has already taken place, and thus mislead a lot of people. Some others say the Holy Spirit’s ministry ended with the apostles. Some come with dream interpretations, telling people how different sleeping positions affect their dreams, and teach the effects of eating in dreams.

Some go as far as telling you it’s a relative of yours that’s responsible for your life’s problems, and create enmities between relatives. Yet, the Bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood (Ephesians 6:12). But sadly, some have been deceived by such false teachings.

It readily brings to mind the words of Jesus when He said, “...Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures…” (Matthew 22:29). Know the Word for yourself, and no one will deceive you. Make studying the Scriptures a priority in your life. The Holy Spirit opens your heart to His truths and His will, and you can prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21), test every spirit (1 John 4:1) and rightly divide the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15).

PRAYER

Precious Father, thank you for your Word by which I navigate my way through life. I am yielded to your Spirit, who is my guarantee of a life of limitless potentials and endless possibilities. I can’t be deceived. I’m fulfilling your destiny for my life, because I’m acquainted with your Word, which is my light and my salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 2:3 MSG; 1 Timothy 4:1-2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 8-9 & Proverbs 24-26

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Thessalonians 2:11-17 & Jeremiah 27

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am led in the path of truth, for the wisdom of God is at work in me. I abhor falsehood, and I am firmly established in God’s Word which makes righteousness manifest in my spirit. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened with the revelations of God’s Word. I am synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect will for me.

Through God’s Spirit, I walk worthy of Him unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word. I am far removed from the corruptive influences of this world.

I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. 

I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation, or hindrance. Hallelujah. The Lord has sent His angels before me to minister for me daily! 

As I affirm the Word, they’re dispatched to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void.

I am never alone because the host of heaven is with me always! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20200822_0630042.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: COMPANY FOR THE LONELY II.

MEMORISE:

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

READ: 1 Samuel 16:18-19

18 Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him.

19 Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep.

Having established yesterday that your period of loneliness will soon be over, today, I want us to look more deeply at David’s major preoccupation when he was alone with the sheep. This major preoccupation is also what attracted the anointing that broke the yoke of loneliness in his life. 1 Samuel 16:18-19 gives a report about David while he was alone with the sheep.

“Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him. Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep.”
David’s harp-playing prowess was attested to by one of King Saul’s servants who had witnessed David playing while he was alone with the sheep. The servant could attest to the fact that God was with David, so in the reality he was never lonely. When I used to drive myself around, many times I would praise God to such an extent that His presence would fill the car and I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on driving. I would have to park the car on the road side for a bit. Now, I spend hours walking alone in the middle of the night, praising God. Sometimes, I go into the bush because I don’t want any disturbance, but never do I feel alone in those times. Today, I have so many people around me that it would be difficult for me to be lonely in any part of the world.

God’s presence is the best company you can ever want. If you spend your lonely days praising God, doing His will and soaking yourself in His presence, soon, He will anoint and lift you out of that place of loneliness and you would become one whom the whole world would want to spend time with.

KEY POINT:

Constantly soak yourself in the presence of the Lord. Very soon, the whole world will want to be with you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 42-43

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20:  NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE.

1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
o Refrain:
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

6. There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 9 SEPTEMBER 2020?*

*FAITH FOR TODAY⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
_*(Hebrews 11:1, NKJV)*_

_*Hebrews 11:1 KJV*_
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
So often we have faith for the future. We believe “one day” GOD is going to do something great. "One day," we’ll get a good break. "One day," we’ll feel better. "One day," the problem will turn around. It’s good to have faith for the future and believe that GOD is going to take care of us, but we can become so future-minded that we lose sight of the fact that GOD wants to do something great in our life today. 

Today, GOD wants to show you His favor. Today, GOD wants to amaze you with His goodness. He is called “the Great I Am,” not “the Great I Was” or “the Great I Will Be.” GOD is always in the present, and true faith is always in the present. 

It’s good to have faith for the future, but you also need to start releasing your faith for right now. The Scripture says, “Now faith is.” The faith that’s really alive and active is the faith that you have for today. Every morning we should get up with the attitude, “Something good is going to happen to me today!”

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, today I ask for a breakthrough. I pray that You will send favor today. I pray that You will send restoration today. I pray that You will send healing today. I thank You in advance for Your goodness and grace today and every day of my life in *JESUS*’ name! Amen.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2020

*TOPIC: SEEKING THE FACE OF GOD*

"I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.” Psalm 119:58

*MESSAGE*
The Psalmist writes: ‘I intreated thy favour with my whole heart’; but what does it mean for us to intreat God’s favour? It is to seek God’s face. In Hebrew, the word for ‘face’ can also be translated as ‘presence’. So the Psalmist is talking about seeking God’s presence. And it’s something that we’re called to do, too. 

Sometimes it can feel like we’re longing to find God, to experience His presence, and when we don’t find it quickly we start to doubt. But Jeremiah writes: ‘And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.’ (Jeremiah 29:13). Notice those words, ‘all you heart’? When we seek God with all our heart, He promises that we’ll find Him. 

Seeking God’s face with all our heart means that we do so with everything we have, that our priority is seeking Him and spending time with Him. It is desiring Him above all else in the world. This can be so hard in a world where we face distractions from all sides. Sometimes the distractions are outrightly bad things which take us down the wrong path. Other times they are good things like serving in the church, building relationships and helping others. But when anything gets in the way of us trying to seek God and His plan for us, we need to assess our priorities and make sure our heart is fixed on seeking God first. 

Psalm 63 begins with: ‘O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is’ (Psalm 63:1). It’s clear the Psalmist desperately longs for God’s presence, to see His face. Their whole being longs for God. Can we say the same about ourselves?

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  What has been distracting you from seeking God with all your heart? Write the things down and resolve to put seeking God as your priority.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 63:1-11; Jeremiah 29:13

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for making Yourself available to me.

2. Father, help me to prioritise seeking Your face above all else in the name of Jesus.

3. Father, as many as are seeking Your face for a good job, a godly spouse, the fruit of the womb and other blessings, provide for them speedily in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Kings 1, Jer. 9, Eph. 3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM