The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 8th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER.

WE’RE PILGRIMS IN THE EARTH

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you (John 15:19).

In the days of Esther, the Jews had become comfortable in a strange land; a land of their captivity. They enjoyed liberty in the land and were at ease, until Haman, an influential but wicked man in the kingdom (also a friend of the king) sought to exterminate them.

Esther, the queen, who had been completely oblivious of Haman’s hatred and quest to destroy the Jews received a touching message from her uncle, Mordecai, about Haman’s wicked plot. She quickly intervened and called for prayer and fasting across the land (Esther 4:16). Of course, God heard their prayer and delivered them from the hand of wicked Haman.

Sometimes, you can so enjoy liberty on earth that you forget you’re in a “strange land,” a pilgrim in the earth. This has happened to many; they’ve focused on the journey more than the destination. Some Christians have become complacent, carried away and distracted by the things of this world. Yet, Jesus said, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul” (Mark 8:36).

Let your heart be on the Lord; let the weightier matters of the Kingdom inspire you to action. Win souls. Watch and pray as Jesus said to do. Pray for your nation that the Gospel will spread by free course and be embraced.

There’re certain nations where the Gospel thrived years ago, but today those same nations now disallow the preaching of the Gospel, with Christians under so much persecution. What happened? The answer is simple: the Christians in those nations didn’t do what Jesus said to do: “Watch and pray…” (Matthew 26:41).

We must remember our purpose; our reason for being here, and it’s for a time. We’re ambassadors of Christ, sent from the heavenly Kingdom for the salvation of souls in the earth. Therefore, like the Bible says, “…seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth” (Colossians 3:1-2).

CONFESSION

I’m from above, and I’m conscious of it. Doors of opportunity for ministry are opened around the world, and utterance granted to God’s children to proclaim the Gospel of Christ unhindered, in power and effectiveness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 26:16; Colossians 4:2-4; Hebrews 11:13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 7:2-16 & Proverbs 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Thessalonians 2:1-10 & Jeremiah 26

TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I’m yielded to be built, edified, energized, and strengthened by Your Word, for a life of greatness, victory, and triumphs.

I thank You for transferring me from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Your Love Son, Jesus Christ. I live in Your presence, and function with the dominion of Christ over darkness, evil powers, demons, and their works.

I live the victorious, prosperous, and ever-glorious life that I’ve received in Christ. All the wealth in this world belongs to me, for I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. 

The silver and the gold are mine, including the cattle upon a thousand hills. Therefore, I refuse to be limited by anything in this world. 

Through the ministry of the Word, and the Holy Spirit, my growth—spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially is evident; there’s an outburst of prosperity in every area of my life, to the praise and glory of Your Name.

I am a free-flowing conduit of God’s wealth and blessings to others, and I am plugged to an unending supply, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[url=https://t.me/dailyaffirmations][/url][Image: 20200829_0111152.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: TUESDAY, 8TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: COMPANY FOR THE LONELY 1

MEMORISE
“Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” - (Matthew 28:20)

READ: Hebrews 13:5-6 (KJV)

5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have; for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Loneliness can be a very painful experience. It is possible to be in the middle of a large crowd and still be lonely. It is a lonely life when you are a good cook, but have nobody else to eat the meals you prepare. It is a lonely life when you see something and you laugh alone because there is nobody to laugh with. For anyone reading this devotional today who is looking for a life partner, in the name that is above every other name, your wedding bells will ring soon. All that loneliness will be over soon in the mighty name of Jesus.

David was one man who experienced loneliness. He was left all alone at the backside of the desert. The only company he had was sheep. When the national prophet visited his town and told his father to bring all his sons, nobody remembered to bring David, but he was eventually anointed by Prophet Samuel and straightaway, the yoke of loneliness in his life was destroyed permanently (1 Samuel 16:11-13).

David was alone in the desert for many years, but he did not take that as an excuse to misbehave, after all, nobody could see him there. He did not decide to commit suicide. I want to encourage you: the time of loneliness is not a time to destroy or terminate your future. The anointing that will end the loneliness is coming; when it arrives, will it find you waiting faithfully on God?

Use the time of loneliness to build up yourself and your skills. David developed his skill of poetry and harp-playing during his lonely time and that got him into the palace. Psalm 23:1 says:
“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.”

He probably wrote that psalm while still a shepherd. He built his battle skills in that time and ended up winning a war for his nation. You need to realise that loneliness is only a phase, not the destination. God will put an end to every form of loneliness in your life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT
Use the time of loneliness to build up yourself and your skills. It will pay off in the future.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 40 - 41

HYMNAL:
HYMN 5 - DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

CHORUS:
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher ev'ry day,
And wiser, blessed, Lord,
In Thy precious, holy word.

2. Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! tho' it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher ev'ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu'ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.
*MORNING TEA☕* 

*TUESDAY 8 SEPTEMBER 2020?* 

*MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
“And I will bless her and also give you a son by her; then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples shall be from her.” 
_*(Genesis 17:16, NKJV)*_

_*Genesis 17:16 KJV*_
And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Sarah and her husband, Abraham, were very old. Sarah had been barren her whole life and not able to have children, but GOD spoke today’s Scripture to Abraham. When Sarah heard this, it was so unbelievable that she laughed. She was out in the desert, there were no fertility treatments or medical procedures, and she was ninety years old. Every circumstance said it was impossible, and yet it happened. GOD was saying, “Sarah, what I put in you is more than you can imagine.”

GOD is saying the same thing to you: “What I put in you is still going to come to pass. There is greatness in you. It’s much bigger than what you think.” Don’t let circumstances talk you out of your dreams and potential. You may not see how it can work out. GOD has ways to do it that you’ve never thought of. One touch of GOD’s favor will catapult you to the next level.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
“Father, thank You for the dreams, the promises, the potential, the seeds of greatness that You put inside me. Thank You for the divine connections, the explosive blessings, and the supernatural opportunities You have in my future. I believe I will give birth to my dreams. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM