The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 7th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER.

THE RAPTURE IS CLOSER THAN EVER

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:17).

By the Spirit, the Apostle Paul got the revelation of the rapture of the Church and said, “Behold, I shew you a mystery…” (1 Corinthians 15:51). This is why many don’t understand the Rapture; it’s a mystery; divine revelation. He said, “...We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye , at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed” (1 Corinthians 15:51-52).

The underlined portion shows how fast the Rapture will happen; it’ll be so fast there’d be no time for those who weren’t prepared, because it’s something for which you should have been prepared all your life.

In our theme verse, we find an expression that’s synonymous with the term, “Rapture”; it’s the phrase, “caught up” which is from the Greek word, “harpazō.” It means to seize, catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take by force.

At the Rapture, it makes no difference where you are, the power of God will snatch you away from this world. Christians who had died will be resurrected, and together with them, we’ll be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord. What a day that will be!

When is this going to take place? It’s closer than ever; it’s going to be anytime soon. Your responsibility is to be prepared by living your life for the Lord, every day. Keep walking in love, and your faith activated to be caught up to be with the Lord at His appearing.

The Bible says He’s coming for a Church without spot, wrinkle, blemish or any such thing (Ephesians 5:27). Live every day, every moment of your life in His righteousness, producing works and fruits of righteousness.

CONFESSION

The Lord Jesus is coming for a Church without spot, wrinkle, blemish or any such thing, and I’m ready. My faith is activated to be caught up to be with the Lord forever! And while in expectation of this glorious “catching away,” my life and passions are about His Kingdom and its expansion; through me, many more are being enlisted for the Rapture, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER READING

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 John 2:28; Matthew 24:27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 6:3-7:1 & Proverbs 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 & Jeremiah 25

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for all that You’ve prepared for me today. My spiritual antenna is raised to hear and receive Your instructions, guidance, and wisdom that’ll propel me in the path of greatness that You’ve ordained for me. 

I thank You, blessed Father, for the power of Your Word, and its ability to produce results in my life. My feet is set upon the Rock to stay; that Rock holds me firm and fortified against the pressures and adversities of life.

I dwell in the light wherein there’s no darkness or pain, but victory, dominion, and glory forever. My faith is increased and strengthened to rule over circumstances, and overcome any challenge that may come my way today. 

I live above the economy and economics of this world. I am immune to the hardships, corruption, and decadence that ravage the lives of men. 

I live in the Word, and therefore, in victory and triumph always. I live and walk in health, prosperity, and in all the benefits of salvation in Christ. 

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I live triumphantly, from glory to glory, heaping success upon success. 

I go forth today, in victory and dominion over satan, and his cohorts of darkness, and the circumstances of life.

I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

[Image: 20200827_0439202-1.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  MONDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2020

THEME: LOVE: THE BEDROCK OF CHRISTIANITY

MEMORISE:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

READ: 1 Corinthians 13:1-3

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

The Bible teaches that God is the source of love; indeed, it is His very character. Love involves the totality of our being in terms of thoughts, feelings and actions. Matthew 22:37-38 says:
“ Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment.”

Out of love, God gave His only begotten Son as the ultimate sacrifice for the Salvation of humanity (John 3:16). He then commanded all Christians to reciprocate by loving one another. 1 John 4:7-8 says:
“ Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.”
We are enjoined first to love God with all our hearts and soul and mind. This is the only way we can truly appreciate what love is and then express it to others. God has empowered us as Christians to do this.

“……because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.” Romans 5:5

The Bible shows us that love (charity) is revealed in action, especially what you do in the interest of others.

“Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;” 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

This is the standard God has set for all His children. Assess yourself using the Bible verse above and make amends immediately wherever you have fallen short of God’s standard.

Finally, the way to demonstrate our love to God to obey all His commandments (John 14:15). As Christians, we must always radiate the love of God in a way that will draw people’s attention to Jesus Christ, not the other way round. 

Can others see the love of God in you?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let Your love radiate through me to the entire world, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 38-39

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:  BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE.

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

o Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2020?*

*HE DOESN’T NEED A CLOUD⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"Is anything too hard for the *LORD*?..." 
_*(Genesis 18:14, NIV)*_

_*Genesis 18:14 KJV*_
Is any thing too hard for the *LORD*?...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
One beautiful, sunny day we were in the backyard enjoying the blue sky when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it began to rain even though there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. The sun was out and very bright, but for about three minutes, there was a downpour. We thought, “Where in the world is this rain coming from?” 

It was like GOD was saying, “I can make it rain whenever I want to. I can use a little cloud, a big cloud or no cloud. I’m God. I’m the All-Powerful, Creator of the universe. When I say rain, I don’t need a cloud. When I say healing, I don’t have to use medicine. When I say promotion, I don’t need the approval of your boss. When I say abundance, I don’t need a bank. I’m not limited by the natural. I’m a supernatural GOD.” 

Whatever you are facing today, no matter what things look like in the natural, know that GOD has the answer. Trust Him because He can make a way where there seems to be no way. He can make something out of nothing, and He doesn’t need a cloud to make it rain!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, I praise You today because You are worthy. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I believe that You can make a way out of no way, and I look for Your rain of blessing in every area of my life in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020

*TOPIC: TIMES AND SEASONS*

_"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven” Ecclesiastes 3:1_

*MESSAGE*
There are times and seasons in the world. This is the way God planned it. God created time; as such, He exists outside the scope of time. For us as humans, however, everything we do is time-related.

God planned the world in a way that there is a time for everything. God has an agenda for the world and also for our individual lives. Like every good agenda, plan or strategy, timing is key. Every second, every minute, every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade and every century, we all have things which the Lord would have us do specifically in these times. It is important to know God’s intents and purposes for us in this world per time.

Understanding God’s timing for our life will make us safe; we will not be exposed to danger. Besides, we will be able to enjoy a sense of fulfillment as partakers of the blessings and resources that God supplies to those who are in His will. Above all, our hearts will be preserved from worrying, impatience and anxiety. 

*ACTION POINT*
The Lord works in"times and seasons", even when He gives you His word, its important that you realize its for a particular time and particular season.

*SCRIPTURES*
Genesis 1:16-19; Ecclesiastes 3:1-8; Acts 22:18-21

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. God, help me understand Your will for me per time in the name of Jesus;

2. I declare that as I obey God’s will per time, my family and I dwell in safety in the name of Jesus;

3. I declare that as I obey God’s will per time, God’s resources locate me in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 23 Jer. 7, Eph. 1:15-2:1-10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM