The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 6th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER.

THE CHURCH IS GOD’S TREASURE

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).

In Matthew 13:44, Jesus said, “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.” Jesus bought the whole field because of the treasure in the field. The treasure is the Church, and the field is the world.

Jesus bought the whole world with the price of His own blood, because of the Church; He gave everything. This tells us what Satan wants. When he creates or inspires crises in the world, his eyes are on God’s children, the Church. His end game is always to go after the Church of Jesus Christ. He’s completely averse to God’s people serving and worshipping God freely. But he’s a failure.

Why is Satan so much against the Church? It’s because the Church—you and I—have what Satan lusted for from the very beginning. He had said, “…I will be like the most High” (Isaiah 14:14), but he couldn’t. Rather, he was kicked out of heaven. Then he found out the Church, which Jesus created, would share God’s Name, share God’s throne—His seat—with Him!

Today, we’re one with God by virtue of Christ’s love. Jesus said, I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. That’s a truth that can’t be broken. Hallelujah! There’s no force in the universe that can stand against the Church. Don’t see the Church as a mere organization; it’s the sacred body of Jesus Christ—His pearl of great price.

CONFESSION

The Church of Jesus Christ is making impact with great glory, greater ability and unstoppable influence. We’re giving no place to Satan, because greater is He that’s in us than he that’s in the world. And Christians around the world are on the alert to continually neutralise all of Satan’s strategems and manoeuvres against the Church, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Exodus 19:5; Titus 2:14; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 5:12-28 & Jeremiah 24

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Righteous Father, I am so grateful for Your boundless blessings in my life. Thank You for the power of the Spirit that is at work in me to effectively minister the Gospel to those in my world, and the regions beyond. 

Your grace is released even now for hearts to be touched and converted by the news of Your saving power. I am called, justified, and glorified according to Your divine predestination. 

Your call on my life is that of honour! I am the chosen of the Lord; therefore, I refuse to cast away the call of God on my life. His call is my only insurance for a glorious life and future.

I am serving the Lord unreservedly, living for Him, and honouring what He honours. I am always glad and full of praise for the opportunities He gives me for service.

I walk in the glory of God. I live in the dominion and authority of Christ! Nothing, and no one, can successfully stand against me, as I go forth proclaiming liberty to the captives, recovery of sight to the blind, bringing men out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God!

My whole life is about the call; therefore, I refuse to treat it lightly. The only thing that matters to me is the call of God on my life and how to fulfill it. 

I am fulfilling that call by the power of the Spirit. Daily, I give attention to God’s Word and His call on my life. 

I’ve made the decision to follow the Spirit, not the world or the flesh. His desires are my desire. As I serve Him truly and wholeheartedly, He fills my life with His beauty, grace, glory, and honour. 

Thank You, Dear heavenly Father, for calling me with a holy calling. As I give myself to the study of the Word and prayer, I am further enlightened on how to fulfill my divine destiny in You without reproach. 

None of my steps shall slide, because I hear Your voice directing me in Your perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[url=https://t.me/dailyaffirmations][/url][Image: 20200827_0140152.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY, 6TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR GOD?

MEMORISE
“Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.” - (1 Samuel 12:24)

READ: Matthew 19:16-22 (KJV)

16. And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17. And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God; but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18. He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19. Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up; what lack I yet?

21. Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven; and come and follow me.

22. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful; for he had great possessions.

You know that you have met the black sheep of a home when you see a person who only cares about what he/she can get from the family. Good children, no matter how wealthy the family is, are more interested in increasing the family’s wealth.

Black sheep exist in Gods family too. They only care about what they can get from God and never bother about what they can give to Him. They show up when the Pastor wants to pray for business growth but are absent during evangelism. Thankfully, God also has many children who are committed to giving all to Him, hungry to make Him happy every day. To which category do you belong?

Always check to see if God needs anything to be done. Ask your Pastor how you can be of service to God. Organise seminars, evangelisms, Bible Study meetings, invite speakers to teach the people more about the Bible, raise ideas on how the Church can grow. Become obsessed with doing something for God. Mordecai told Esther: 
“...and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” - Esther 4:14

Whatever position you occupy - in the Church or secularly, always seek an opportunity to do something for God through it. Whatever it is you have professional network, money, influence or physical strength, let your thoughts always be “How can I use this to advance the kingdom of God?”

The child who is always thinking about giving to the family rather than receiving is the one who will enjoy the best the father of the home has to offer. David was always thinking of what he could do for God. Even when God told him not to build His temple, he provided all that was needed for it. God blessed him so much that he had all he ever wanted, and even more.

If you are constantly thinking of what you can do for God, He will pour the best blessings upon you. Those who always offer acceptable service to God never lack any good thing.

ACTION POINT
From now, commit to doing things that would make God happy.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Ezekiel 35 - 37

HYMNAL:
HYMN 27 - TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2020

*TOPIC: THANKSGIVING*

"And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make that merry; and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small” Jeremiah 30:19

*MESSAGE*
Thanksgiving is an attitude of gratitude. Let’s quickly study Luke 17:11-19 the scripture strongly explains to us the need and benefit of thanksgiving.

*There are three kinds of people in the world today:*
*1. The Grateful:* These set of people commands aura of favour by their attitude and disposition to the minute deed done to them. They are known for a single phase at all time, thank you. Lk 17:15-16
*2. The Ungrateful:* These people are noticeable by their uncultured disposition. They swiftly beg for favour but slow to return appreciation. They are in the majority in this times and age. 
*3. The Ingrate:* These people see nothing good in any good deed done to them, except the negative and they are quick to judge and assault as the case may be. They can simply be called “Unthankful” ‘This know also, that in the last days’ perilous times shall come, for men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy’ (2 Timothy 3:1-2)

When you can still give thanks in the midst of your challenging situation is proof that you are still in charge. It’s a proof that you are not consumed by the problem and that a change is coming soon.

Thanksgiving is the act that fertilizes the blessings of God in our lives. Many big blessings are not experienced today because of lack of thanksgiving for the little previous blessings.

You may not see what God has done or what God is doing or what God is about to do, but don’t stop giving thanks

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Giving thanks is not the absence of challenging situations but the unflinching and unshakable trust in the unchanging God to turn situations around for our good.

*SCRIPTURES*
Phil 4:6-8, II Cor. 4:15, II Tim 3:1-2, Lk 17:15-18, I Kings 19:13-18

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank you for every seen and unseen battles won on my behalf

2. Lord, I receive the spirit of thanksgiving in Jesus name.

3. I declare that thanksgiving shall not cease in my home in Jesus’ name

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 22, Jer. 6, Eph. 1:1-14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM