The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 5th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER.

STAY TRUE TO THE GOSPEL

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair (2 Corinthians 4:8).

The Christianity that we have today didn’t come to us on a platter of gold. If you read about Christian martyrs, you’d find that many were killed, beheaded, for their testimony of Christ. On one occasion, over six thousand men were slaughtered for their faith in Jesus Christ, and they were soldiers. 

They believed the Gospel with all their hearts, and nothing was going to stop them from transferring to the next generation the same faith that they had received.

All the years that you’ve probably had liberty to worship the Lord, to praise Him in the church, attend crusades and participate in life-transforming meetings, that liberty came through the deep struggle, prayers, sweat, tears, blood, faith, determination and passion of other men and women who staked their lives on the Gospel. 

They weren’t only persecuted, many were buried alive. Some were sawn in two; violently killed, for their faith in Jesus Christ.

Persecution of Christians is still happening in several countries today. Some countries have concentration camps where Christians are subjected to harsh and heinous treatments for their faith in Jesus. A very recent report officially shows that Christians are the most persecuted group in the world.

I’m bringing this to you so you understand that the faith of Jesus Christ that we have, the message of Christ that we’ve believed, is worth everything. In spite of the persecution, those before us maintained their faith and stayed true to the Gospel. It should and must be the same in our day.

No matter what’s happening in your city or nation, stay true to Christ. Don’t vacillate. As read in our theme verse, we don’t give up; we don’t quit. Preach the Word in and out of season. Nothing should be terrifying or intimidating enough to keep you quiet, for greater is He that’s in you than all the adversaries and adversities in the world. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Irrespective of the tribulation, distress, persecution or peril in this world, I’m more than a conqueror through Him that loved me—Christ Jesus, my Lord! I’m persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor anything, shall separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus. 

I remain steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of spreading the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:35-39; 1 Thessalonians 3:7-8 NLT

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 & Jeremiah 23

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my mind is attuned to God’s frequency! My spirit is aglow with the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ; the light of the knowledge of God’s glory shines perpetually in my heart. 

I know my divine origin; I am from Zion, the city of the living God. I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me today. 

Therefore, I refuse to be subject to the principles
of this world’s system. I am heavenly; I am seated with Christ in the place of authority! Hallelujah. 

My spirit is enlightened; I have understanding and knowledge of my victory in Christ Jesus over satan and the powers of darkness.

I live to serve the Lord, free from fear of the devil and the wickedness in this world! Today, I go out knowing that no evil shall befall me and I am delivered from wicked and unreasonable men.

I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; thus, I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah! 

I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! 

I reign and rule over circumstances and exercise dominion over satan. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[url=https://bit.ly/2WyzdPr][/url][Image: 20200903_0439042.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY, 5TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: SEALED WITH SACRIFICE

MEMORISE
“And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the house of God.” - (2 Chronicles 7:5)

READ: Leviticus 12:6-8 (KJV)

6. And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest;

7. Who shall offer it before the LORD, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female.

8. And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.

“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” - Romans 12:1

For a dedication exercise to be complete in the sight of God, there must be a sacrifice alongside to show commitment. In Genesis 17:9-13, God asked Abraham to circumcise all male children in his house. This act marked the children of Abraham as Gods; they were dedicated to Him. Today, we must know however, that the ultimate circumcision is that of the heart (Romans 2:29, Deuteronomy 10:16) - giving our lives to Christ. He is our sacrifice. Anyone that will be a child of God has to come under this sacrifice by confessing Him as Lord and Saviour (Romans 10:9-10).

When David came face to face with Goliath, he said the Philistine was doomed because he was not circumcised - not dedicated to God. When you are dedicated to God, no Goliath can stand in your way. When you are not, you are exposed.

Anytime there is a dedication, it must go with a sacrifice (Leviticus 12:6-8). God knows everyone’s ability. Bring a worthy sacrifice alongside whatever or whoever you are dedicating to Him yourself, car, business, home or child. When Hannah was going to dedicate Samuel to God, she took along three bullocks and some other materials (1 Samuel 1:24). You see why only very few prophets can compare with Samuel. When you are sealed as Gods own, demons will have no power over you anymore. Even the devil will see you and say “This one belongs to God.”

Always remember the ultimate dedication happens when you surrender your life to Christ as a living sacrifice. You are to deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Him (Luke 9:23). You cannot continue to live in sin and claim you are dedicated to God. (1 John 3:8) puts it clearly: those who sin are of the devil.

As you go about your daily activities today, ensure you remain dedicated to God.

KEY POINT
Dedication must be sealed with a sacrifice.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Ezekiel 32 - 34

HYMNAL:
HYMN 17 - MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED?

1. Must I go and empty handed?
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him
Lay no trophy at His feet?

CHORUS:
Must I go and empty handed?
Must I meet my Saviour so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him?
Must I empty handed go 

2. Not at death I shrink or falter
For my Saviour saves me now
But to meet Him empty handed
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

3. Oh, the years of sinning wasted
Could I but recall them now
I would give them to my Saviour
To His will I'd gladly bow.

4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest
Up and work while yet 'tis day
Ere the night of death o'er take thee
Strive for souls while still you may.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 5 SEPTEMBER 2020?*

*TAKE THE LIMITS OFF⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*  
He raised us up together with Him…that He might clearly demonstrate through the ages to come the immeasurable (limitless, surpassing) riches of His free grace (His unmerited favor)...
_*(Ephesians 2:6-7, AMPC)*_

_*Ephesians 2:6-7 KJV*_
[6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in *CHRIST JESUS*: 
[7] That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through *CHRIST JESUS*.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Sometimes we think so small. We limit our possibilities and potential. When GOD sees you, He sees all your potential. GOD knows what you’re capable of. His grace and favor in your life enable you to become what He sees. But first, you have to open your heart and take the limits off your life. 

How do we limit GOD? We limit GOD in our thinking. Thoughts of doubt, unbelief and unforgiveness in your heart will close the door to His favor. In Mark 6, it says that *JESUS* could do no great works in a particular town because of the unbelief of the people. It works the same way today. On the other hand, when you choose thoughts of faith and expectancy, you are opening the door for GOD to work in your life. You are taking the limits off. You are giving Him the opportunity to multiply what you have in your hand. Choose to take the limits off by choosing His thoughts of victory. Choose thoughts of increase and blessing. As you do, you’ll rise higher and higher and live the abundant life He has prepared for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*  

"Father, I choose faith! I choose Your unlimited grace and favor. I choose to believe that You have good things in store for me. You use me for Your glory in *JESUS*’ name. Amen."
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2020

*TOPIC: THE SCHOOL OF LOVE*

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.”  Matthew 22:37

*MESSAGE*
According to Apostle Paul, “If I could speak all languages of earth and of angels, and didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbals.” And according to John the beloved, God is Love. One of the ways we can seek to comprehend this essential attribute of God is by likening it to a school. God Himself is the founder of this school of love, and He has made His Son, Jesus Christ, the Vice Chancellor and the Holy Spirit the registrar.

The school anthem can be likened to the melodious words of John 3:16 which says that God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. To please the management of the school, however, there are two principles to follow:

*1. You must love God with your heart.* We do this by keeping His commandment as it is written in His Holy word (John 14:15). We choose to love God because He loved us first. Besides, He’s got good plans for our lives (Jeremiah 29:11).

*2. You must love your neighbour as yourself.* If you want your neighbour to do good, then make the first move in doing good to him or her. As we continue to live out our Chrisianity, let us always consider our steps that we may follow in the steps of Jesus. We should consider how to be like our Father in heaven Who gave unto us His only begotten Son.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Loving God and your neighbour are essential in our Kingdom race.

*SCRIPTURES*
Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Matthew 22:39

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, ignite fresh hunger for Your Word in me in the name of Jesus. 

2. O Lord, uproot every seed of hatred in my life.

3. I receive grace to love like Christ in the name of Jesus

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 21, Jer. 5, Gal. 6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM