The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 4th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER.

SEE YOURSELF THROUGH THE WORD

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1).

In our opening verse, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul isn’t telling us that there’re two groups: those in Christ Jesus who walk in the flesh, and those in Christ Jesus who aren’t walking in the flesh. That’s not the essence of His communication; rather, He’s holding out a picture of who you really are.

When you study and understand the New Testament, you’d observe what’s called the “Mirror Principle”; God’s Word is a mirror. You’re what you see in the Word (2 Corinthians 3:18). Therefore, don’t read our theme verse and assume you’re not free from condemnation or that you’re still “walking in the flesh” because you err sometimes; no!

Read the 9th verse of the same chapter; it clarifies it by saying, “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you…” (Romans 8:9). That’s God talking! When He describes those in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit, He’s referring to you.

Therefore, see yourself through the Word. Now that you’re born again, there’s no condemnation for you. When you understand this and live accordingly, you’ll never again struggle with sinful habits, bad thoughts or works of the flesh. 

The Bible says, “Sin shall not have dominion over you” (Romans 6:14); see yourself thus, for that’s how God sees you.

God knows that if you saw yourself the way He sees you, you’d act accordingly. Accept who He’s made you—His righteousness in Christ Jesus—and walk in that light. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m a child of God, with the nature of God in my spirit. I’m justified before God, without guilt, fear, inferiority or condemnation. Sin has no power over me and I can’t be entangled by any yoke of bondage. I’m conscious of my nature of righteousness and walk accordingly. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 6:11-15; Romans 8:2-4; Galatians 2:20-21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 2:5-3:1-6 & Proverbs 14-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 4:9-18 & Jeremiah 22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God had set up His headquarters in me; I am His centre of operation in the earth. The Spirit of God has made me a success for life because I love the Lord and keep His Word. 

I acknowledge His mighty power that is at work in me mightily, and celebrate His glory in my life. I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension because the wisdom of God is in my spirit. 

I have the ability to make the right judgments and choices and I refuse any attitude, habit or lifestyle that is inconsistent with the Gospel. 

No matter what happens around me, I don’t bow to pressure. Rather, I hold myself in from within. My mind is anointed to produce excellence, for I am anointed with the Holy Ghost and with power, and the love of God is shed abroad in my heart. 

I am excellent, full of power, love and the glory of God. I walk in righteousness and manifest the dominion of the Spirit. 

The virtues and perfections of divinity are expressed through me today. As I study the Word and meditate on the Spirit, 

God’s power is activated in me, causing His glory in my spirit to impact my physical body, producing health, strength, and vitality. 

No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has vitalized my body through and through!

I am complete, sound, and excellent. I walk in victory today and experience success in all I do. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20200901_1136442.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: FRIDAY, 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: THE POWER OF DEDICATION

MEMORISE
“If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.” - (2 Timothy 2:21)

READ: 2 Timothy 2:19-21 (KJV)

19. Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

20. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

21. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

“Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.” - Matthew 22:21

So many people take dedication for granted and this is because they don’t understand the power behind it. When you dedicate an object, it becomes the possession and responsibility of who it is dedicated to. This is why you must dedicate your children or property to God alone.

It could be very risky to wait several years before handing your children over to God. It doesn’t necessarily require a party; you could just take them to Church and let the Pastor dedicate them officially. If you have to, you can celebrate later.

I met a woman who had three daughters with the youngest approaching age thirty, yet none of them was in a relationship, let alone marriage. I was about to pray when the Lord urged me to ask her certain questions. She eventually confessed that all three daughters had been dedicated to Ifa (A West African deity) when they were born, claiming it was to protect them from witches and wizards. We broke the hold of Ifa and rededicated the ladies to God. That same year, all three got married.

Some marriages remain fruitless because someone poured libation during the traditional wedding ceremony. This is why we advocate that the Church wedding must be done after the traditional, so any such strange spirit that may have been invited into the union, whether with or without the knowledge of the couple can be expelled.

Some businesses have been possessed by one demon or the other because a well-wisher invoked a contrary spirit at the opening ceremony. You must never allow such. There is nothing the devil is involved in that ever ends well. From now, dedicate everything that is yours to God.

ACTION POINT
Mention and/or touch everything that is of value to you and dedicate it to the Most High God now.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Ezekiel 28 - 31

HYMNAL:
HYMN 12 - I AM THINE O LORD

1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

CHORUS:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side. 

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow'r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend.

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2020

*TOPIC: BEWARE OF GOSSIP*

"A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.” Proverbs 11:13

*MESSAGE*
Have you ever told someone something in confidence only to discover that everyone now knows about it? It is not a nice feeling. When we trust someone, open up to them and allow them to see our vulnerabilities, we don’t want them to go about telling others. When that happens, it can destroy relationships because we stop trusting and decide not to confide in that person again. 

Opening up to others is always going to be a risk, but it’s something we should be doing. We need each other for support, advice and encouragement. So we need to make sure we’re thinking carefully about who we’re choosing to confide in. The Bible warns us against talebearers (people who gossip) in Proverbs 11:13 and Proverbs 20:19. We need to be on the lookout for trustworthy people who can keep what we tell them to themselves rather than telling others and spreading gossip.

We also need to confide in people who we know will seek God on our behalf and who will give us wise, godly advice. Not only should we be finding people like this to confide in, we should also focus on making sure that we’re people like this—people who are trustworthy and will respond to others in a gentle and godly way. So when others have a problem, they will know that they confide in us.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Who do you feel most comfortable confiding in? Today, make an effort to thank that person for their wisdom and trustworthiness.

*SCRIPTURES*
Proverbs 20:19; James 3:17

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for Your grace upon my life;

2. Father, help me to identify the right kind of people to confide in, in Jesus’ name;

3. Lord, help me to be a trustworthy believer in Jesus' name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 20, Jer. 4:3-31, Gal. 5:10-26

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM