The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 3rd September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER.

HAVE A PERSONAL PRAYER CULTURE

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you (Jeremiah 29:12).

The Lord called us to pray because He planned to answer. It’s therefore important that you have a plan for prayer. If you don’t have a plan for prayer, you’re most unlikely to pray. 

There’re lots of activities that could occupy your time and prevent you from praying. You have to make deliberate efforts to have a prayer culture and discipline; you could set an alarm system for reminders. Never be too busy to pray.

Prayer isn’t only when you want something from God. Prayer is that fellowship with the Lord where you talk to and with Him, and you give attention to Him in your spirit, to hear what He has to say to you. Every Christian must have such times.

If you’ve had challenges doing this consistently, you can ask the Lord to guide you in planning your personal prayer schedule. Don’t neglect it. There’re corporate prayer times where you participate in prayer programs and services, maybe in your church or cell group, but that’s different from having your personal prayer schedule.

Someone may say, “Well, I pray once a week, not every day.” No, that’s not good enough. Have a prayer schedule for every day, because it helps you have a spiritual consciousness every day. You may then wonder, “How long should I pray?"

It’s not for anyone to determine for you how long you should pray, but you’ll know if or when you’re not praying enough, because it’s a relationship between you and the Lord. If you think you’re not praying enough, then add more time. 

The truth is, the more time you spend in prayer, the more helpful it is to you, because apart from the fact that you’re talking to the Lord, there’s the edification of your spirit that you get from praying. Not only that; there’s also the education of your spirit. No one educates you like the Holy Spirit. In that atmosphere of prayer, He teaches you; He brings you information that enlightens and guides you. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m grateful for the opportunity of continuous fellowship with you through prayer. I have the discipline of prayer, and even now, I pray for lost souls around the world, that their hearts be open to accept the Gospel of Christ and be saved.

Also, I pray for Christians who are sick in their bodies, that great grace be directed toward them for healing, restoration and feeling of wellness, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 18:1; Jude 1:20; Ephesians 6:18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 1-2:1-4 & Proverbs 12-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 4:1-8 & Jeremiah 21

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am filled with the knowledge of God’s word in all wisdom and spiritual understanding! My heart is daily open to knowledge; therefore, the Word of God prevails mightily in me, producing glory in my life. 

My victory is undeniable, and all the blessings and results of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are evident in my life. 

I am God’s extension in the earth, and the power of the Holy Spirit resides and is fully operational in me. 

When I show up, burdens are lifted, and yokes destroyed. I am a God-carrying vessel and a dispenser of eternal verities. I’ve received an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. 

I reign in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world: sickness, lack, and everything that limits. 

The grace of God is multiplied in my life through the knowledge of the Word in my heart. I am more than a man, the spirit of perfection is at work in me.

I live out the supernatural life naturally, demonstrating the glory, wisdom, and excellence of divinity. I am joined to the Lord and have become inseparable with Him, bearing fruits of His righteousness that is inherent in my spirit. 

I am loaded, my life is like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life.

I am complete in Christ, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. The Spirit guides and inspires me to take actions that are consistent with the Father’s will; actions that guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase and blessings for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20200901_1136442.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER 2020

THEME: THE ACCEPTABLE OFFERING.

MEMORISE:

The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight. Proverbs 15:8

READ: Genesis 4:3-5

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

It is only a beggar who would not consider the status of whoever is giving him/her gifts; he/she just collects alms from whoever, whenever. God is not a beggar. He accepts gifts only from His children and rejects the proceeds of cheating, embezzlement and the like.

The fact that money lands in the offering bag or Church account does not mean it has been accepted by God.
“And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.” Genesis 4:4-5

Note the sequence in the verse above: the names appeared before the offering. This means that the acceptance of the offering depends on the giver. If God accepts your offering, He has accepted you.

Some people have complained of stagnation despite being faithful in the payment of their tithes and offering. This might be because God has not accepted them. If He hasn’t, He cannot accept their offering. In 2 Corinthians 8:1-8, Paul asked the Macedonian Church to give themselves to God first before giving to the man of God. That is the only acceptable offering – one that is offered after the giver has given his life to Christ. So, before your next offering, ask yourself: “Am I a genuine child of God?”

It is a terrible thing for God to reject an offering; because it means He has rejected the giver. Cain, out of envy, killed his brother because of this.

A long time ago, the RCCG was in dire need of a new sound system and a rich man donated the latest model to the Church. While I was still rejoicing about this, I heard God say “Tell him to take the gift back; I don’t want it.” The man left in sorrow knowing God had rejected him. May God never reject you and your offering in the mighty name of Jesus. For that prayer to be answered, you must ensure you are in right standing with Him, living a holy life.

KEY POINT:

God only accepts the offering of those who are His children.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 24-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:  BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE.

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

o Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

Thursday, September 3

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR 

2 Sam.19:9-43, Jer.3:1-4:1-2, Gal.4:21-5:1-9.
          GOD OF TRUTH 
“Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me; for thou art my strength. Into thine hand I commit my spirit; thou hast redeem me, O Lord God of truth.” Psalm 31:4-5.

Some people believe that once we seek God, everything will be hassle free. Of course, having Jesus in our lives makes a world of a difference. But don’t be surprised if you hit obstacles and challenges even after you start to truly seek after God’s heart.

There are two things we should know about Satan: 
     1. He does not want us to be in a relationship with God.
     2. He will do everything he can to distract us from the truth.
Satan will do everything he can to distract us from the truth, because the truth of God is Satan’s weakness. The truth of God is found in the Bible. And if we aren’t willing to build upon that truth, then we aren’t willing to accept the love and hope He has to offer.

Our lives should be so infected with the love of God that we constantly yearn to read more, pray more, and praise more. The truth of God is that all things must pass except the things that are of Him. In other words, God is the truth, and anything that is not of God will not be left standing in the end. Truth is not defined by our own subjective standards; it is determined by the source of truth Himself.

Ultimately, Jesus is not just an idea; He is an eternal and unchanging truth. Whether we choose to believe or not, the fact remains that Jesus is Lord over all, believers and unbelievers alike. Satan will try and distract you the second God’s truth starts to attract you. Stand strong. Be courageous. Have faith. He is our foundation.

ACTION POINT 
? Let the word of God reign in your heart; have faith in Him as you watch and pray.

SCRIPTURES Psalm 119:105; John 8:32; Hebrews 4:12.

PRAYER POINTS 
     1. Thank You Jesus for being the way, the truth and the life;
     2. Father, cause Your truth to dwell in my heart in the name of Jesus;
     3. Seal my heart against the lies of Satan in the name of Jesus.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM