The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 2nd September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER.

YOUR FAITH IS A TOOL

And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him (Luke 8:25).

Jesus was with His disciples in the boat one day, and a tempest arose. The disciples became afraid and the Bible says, “…they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm” (Luke 8:24).

The Master turned to the disciples and asked them a very pertinent question: “Where is your faith?” That’s the big question in life. With your faith, you can do anything; you can move mountains; you can achieve great results. Faith is a tool. Use it. If you’d learn to use your faith, you’ll live triumphantly every day.

Stop crying for help! Use your faith to make your life glorious. With your faith, you can destroy cancer, diabetes or heart trouble. You can change the circumstances of your life! So, build your faith. Make a choice to feed your faith by learning and living on God’s Word.

The Bible is a compendium of divine revelations from God’s Prophets and Apostles; the message has been proven again and again. Irrespective of the issues in your health, family, finances, job, academics, or ministry, you can prevail gloriously by growing your faith in the Word and putting it to work every day. Remember, our faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4).

CONFESSION

With my faith, I consistently frame my life in the path of glory and excellence, living the life of victory, success, joy, health and prosperity which God has ordained for me. I refuse to be disadvantaged or helpless in this life; my faith in the Word is effective and prevailing. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:4; Hebrews 10:38-39; Matthew 17:20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 16:1-24 & Proverbs 10-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 3:1-13 & Jeremiah 19-20

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I afffirm that the Lord is my refuge and my fortress, He is my habitation; in Him, I live, and move, and have my being! 

He is my rock, my life, and my righteousness; and by Him, I reign and prevail over adversities and win every day in life. 

He is my helper, the One who upholds me with His righteous right hand; the stronghold of my life. My life is an expression of His righteousness, love, glory,
and grace! 

I am the seed of Abraham; therefore, I live above the rudiments of this world! I am victorious all the way! Hallelujah! 

I am made for life! God’s divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! 

Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions and the glorious life are my bloodbought inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! I

have a goodly heritage. My mind is anointed to think God’s thoughts! With the Word of God in my mouth, I cast down all imaginations of fear, failure, sickness, disease, and infirmity! 

No evil or negative imagination has a place in my heart! My mind is inundated with the Word, with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20200901_0813342.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: NO MORE PRETENSE

MEMORISE
“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.” - (Matthew 7:21)

READ: Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)

21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you; depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

There are over two billion Christians in the world today. However, not all will make it to Heaven, according to today’s memory verse.

Pretense is a key reason for this looming failure. Many ‘Christians’ are not Christlike at all; a lot of them live in sin, yet keep a pious appearance to deceive others. They forget that God is all knowing and will reward everyone according to their works. They forget this world is temporal whereas the world to come Heaven for the redeemed and hell for the condemned, will last for eternity.

How is your standing in Christ? Your work, position or title in the Church does not matter; if you continue in sin, you are on the road to perdition (Ezekiel 18:20). Be sincere with yourself today and repent. This kind of penitence is the major difference between Saul and David. (1 Samuel 15:30) gives the account of Saul when he sinned:
“...he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord thy God.”

And (1 Chronicles 21:16-17) gives the account of David when he sinned:
“...Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces. And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered..”

While Saul was concerned about his reputation with the elders, David called them to join him to pray for forgiveness. Are you a Saul or a David?

Don’t allow the devil to rob you of the opportunity you still have to repent, confess and forsake your sins. Stand by your decision no matter what.

On the last day, true Christians will be separated the holy ones to Heaven and the pretenders to hell. Where will you be?

REFLECTION
Who are you really worshipping: people or God?

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Ezekiel 22 - 23

HYMNAL:
HYMN 12 - I AM THINE O LORD

1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

CHORUS:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side. 

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow'r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend.

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY - 

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2020

TOPIC: THOUGHT AS FUEL FOR ACTIONS AND MANIFESTATIONS

SCRIPTURE: For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man. Matthew 15:19-20.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Thought fuels action, and action determines manifestation.

Yesterday, we explored one of the powers of thought. We saw that the quality of your thought determines the quality of your results in life and destiny.

Today, we shall look at yet another power of thought, and that is:
Thought fuels action, and action determines manifestation.

The Scriptures make it clear that out of the heart proceed evil thoughts and these evil thoughts flow into vices like murders, adulteries, fornications, etc. (Matthew 15:19-20).

The Book of Mark 7:21 also corroborates this, making it clear that from within, that is, out of the heart of men proceeds evil thoughts; and these thoughts flow into adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceits, lasciviousness, evil eye, blasphemies, pride, foolishness, etc. 

These are evil things that flow from within and defile a person.

Thought is very powerful. To think it now is to act it later; to think it now is to manifest it with time. The point is, if you don’t want to act it, don’t think it. If you don’t want to manifest it, then don’t think it, because what you think is what you will eventually manifest.

For example, people commit suicide after they have allowed a depressive thought in their heart for a while. They think within themselves: “Why am I alive? What is life all about? Is God even aware that I exist? I am in the worst state of life. It is better to die than to continue living like this”, etc. 

And as they keep thinking depressively, the devil takes advantage of their thought and suggests to them: “Just take your life”. And with that suggestion, they commit suicide.

Also, some men rape women and children and commit all manner of abominable things because they have been contemplating those things for a while in their minds. After having thought about the evil things for a while, they eventually act them out later.

In those days, when thieves want to rob a house at night, they would assess the house in the day time, and thoughtfully devise how to do it, before they could carry out the act. So, thought fuels action, and action proceeds to manifestation. Action determines outcome.

Furthermore, action determines reaction. Your thought can move you to act in a criminal way, and that can earn you the reaction of ending in jail. 

Your thought can move you to act in a shameful way, and that can lead you into a shameful reaction. So, thought is powerful! Thought determines results. Thought fuels action and action determines manifestation.

My counsel is, make up your mind to give your thought only to what will give you a desirable outcome in life.

Remember this: Thought fuels action, and action determines manifestation.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Do not allow evil thoughts to take hold of your heart.
2. Do not think on what you don’t want to manifest in life.
3. Picture good results in life and focus your mind on them.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for showing me the power of thought. I receive the grace to maintain a quality thought-pattern in order to see quality actions, results and manifestations in life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THOUGHT.

QUOTE: It is important you guard what you think. Culled from “15 Kingdom Strategies For Survival” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 25-27

AMAZING FACT: The soldier ant is quite literally a soldier for the Queen. Soldier ants use their heads to block entrances, stopping intruders from entering the nest.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to manifest the mind of Christ is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2020

TOPIC: THE GOD OF SMALL THINGS! THE CONTROLLER OF LITTLE THINGS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 3:1-10

The LORD has been speaking to someone in this 3rd quarter of the year on tearing away DISCOURAGEMENT due to perceived delays or SMALL/SLOW progress! Remember that Caroline Wozniacki said: “On grass, it can be the small things that decide a match.” 

There are two ways you can respond to slow or delayed progress! First, this reality should prompt a deep dependence on the sovereignty of God. You can’t control or manipulate the little things or small things or little progress, but GOD CAN! Delays or chance events or random circumstances aren’t chance or random at all in the light of God’s perfect work in your life! NOTHING JUST HAPPENS! 

Your sovereign God is at work, willing and working according to His good pleasure in order to complete the good work He started long ago before you were born (Philippians 1:6; 2:13).

There’s no doubt that your final product is going to look far different from the events around your life now! You may feel like a pinball (tennis ball) at times – bouncing from one little thing to the next without clarity on exactly where you are heading to, but because JEHOVAH is sovereign and because He is good, you can trust Him with all of your heart, and not lean on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5). 

And, when you don’t understand all the events around your life and ministry at times, you can rest in the fact that somehow, is some way, your OMNISCIENT CREATOR is going to make a way where there seems to be no way (Proverbs 3:5-6). If you can’t take care of the small details, GOD can! I call Him, THE GOD OF THE SMALL DETAILS!

He is the God of the SLOW TIMES and the God of the FAST TIMES! In today’s challenging times, BIGGER OR FASTER is not always better! In fact, sometimes, it’s often the baby steps that put us on the path to delivering a truly competitive advantage! The real secret of getting ahead in life, ministry, family or career, etc, is to refocus your attention on the small details that, if disregarded, can CRASH YOUR DESTINY or relationships! 

Indeed, as Booker T. Washington noted, “Success in life is founded upon attention to the small things rather than to the large things; to the everyday things nearest to us rather than to the things that are remote and uncommon.” 

So, when you don’t understand all the delays, the slow downs, battles/circumstances permitted into your life, always remember, God knows! Trust Him! Hold on and hold out! For Tithe, Offering, Charity, and Donations: use the accounts below.

*ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.* GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY.
Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, for any infor, counseling/prayer request. *WORLD REMIT:*

*ACCOUNTS ADDRESS:*

LAGOS NG, Beneficiary account: 1397233185
Account name: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. For info WhatsApp: +2347040382800 or Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 43-46*

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Oh, God of the small details, I worship You! Lord, thank you for being IN CONTROL of the delays, the small and the big events of my life.
3. I cancel every plan to SLOW ME DOWN this year!
4. I scatter every plan to make me miss my appointed hour due to WORRY or HURRY!
5. Lord, I determine to TRUST You and look up to You; I reject depression, worry or any attempt to MOVE AHEAD OF YOU.
6. Oh, God of the small, fast and slow times, help me never to be a victim of demonic SPEED ATTACKERS in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today generally as led now. Pray for me today.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 2 SEPTEMBER 2020?*

*YOUR SPIRITUAL DNA⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
For those who are led by the Spirit of GOD are the children of GOD. 
_*(Romans 8:14, NIV)*_

_*Romans 8:14 KJV*_
For as many as are led by the Spirit of GOD, they are the sons of GOD.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Have you ever really considered your spiritual DNA? When GOD created you in His image, He put a part of Himself in you. You could say that you have the DNA of Almighty GOD. You are destined to do great things, destined to leave your mark on this generation. Now here’s the key: He is not just the Creator of the universe, the all-powerful GOD. He is your heavenly Father. You have His DNA. Imagine what you can do! 

When you realize who you are, you won’t go around intimidated and insecure, thinking, “I’m lacking. I’m not that talented. I come from the wrong family.” No, you come from the right family. Your Father created it all. When you know who you are, it changes your thinking from, “I’m unlucky. I never get any good breaks” to “I have the favor of GOD. Blessings are chasing me down.” When you know who you are, you’ll start thinking like a winner, talking like a winner, carrying yourself like a winner, and soon, you’ll start living like a winner, too! 

Remember, you have the DNA of GOD, and that’s enough to overcome every obstacle in *JESUS*’ name!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for Your love for me. Thank You for adopting me into Your family and transforming my spiritual makeup. I know that I am empowered in You and through You and give You all the glory in *JESUS*’ name! Amen.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2020

*TOPIC: MAXIMIZING TIME (2)*

"See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” Ephesians 5:15-16

*MESSAGE*
We cannot save time the same way we save money so time waits for no one. We therefore need to master the act of spending it wisely. You may choose to be unbothered about the things that waste your money, but you must watchout for the things that waste your time; run away from time wasters! For every time you are spending wrongly, you are missing what you are supposed to get when you spend it wisely.

*We considered two ways of maximizing our time yesterday; here are two more ways:*

*3. Spend your time developing vital relationship skills.* 
This means that we should learn to spend our time listening to our mentors in our field which will save us time on the road to success. You must build a strong relationship between you and your mentors. We all need a shoulder to rest on so as to get to the top. You can do this by listening to their messages, reading their books and watching their videos etc.

*4. Spend your time training your subordinates.* 
Learn to invest your time in training younger ones coming up — house help, office assistants, students etc. This will save you time in the future and you can have rest of mind to focus on other things.

Commit yourself to managing your time more effectively. Develop a keen sense of awareness about how important your time really is. Don’t let people waste this most precious commodity you have; invest it only in those activities that truly count.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Avoid procrastination, it will give you a sense of fulfilment and accomplishment.

*SCRIPTURES*
Ecclesiastes 3:1-11; 1 Chronicles 12:32

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, I receive the grace to invest my time in building others.

2. I declare an end to procrastination in my life in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 18:1-19:1-8, Jer. 2, Gal. 4:1-20

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM