The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 30th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 30TH AUGUST.

MAINTAIN YOUR FAITH

He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God (Daniel 3:25).

In Daniel chapter three, we find the story of King Nebuchadnezzar; his image of gold, and the decree that everyone worship it. When Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego wouldn’t bow to this golden image, he threatened to throw them into a burning furnace. But the three Hebrew boys were unmoved. They believed only in the God of Israel and wouldn’t give up their faith.

“We won’t bow to your god,” they told the king. “You may set up your fire; do what you have to do!” Their courage and doggedness made the King furious; so he commanded that the fire be made seven times hotter. “Our God is able to rescue us from the fire. But even if He doesn’t, we still won’t bow,” they added.

“All right then,” fumed the angry king, “We shall see!” When the Hebrew boys were eventually cast into the furnace, the fire was so hot that even the men who threw them in died in the process. Inside the fire, the bonds on their hands and feet burnt up, but they were unharmed by the fire.

They got up and began pacing in the midst of the fire, most likely worshiping the Lord. To the king’s amazement, there was a fourth man in the fire, walking with the three lads. The Lord had joined them in the fire and rescued them. Thus, neither King Nebuchadnezzar’s threat nor his brutal actions could stifle the faith of the lads. God ensured they came out victoriously.

Similarly, you must refuse to be intimidated or swayed by obnoxious laws or decrees enacted against the faith and Gospel of Jesus Christ. Take a stand for Christ; stick to His Word and watch Him do great wonders in, and through your life. Focus on pleasing Him, doing what He wants. Don’t be bothered by what people think about you or what they do to you. What matters is what God thinks. Therefore, love and serve Him with all your heart.

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word is my life. Irrespective of circumstances and situations, I stick to your Word and follow your guidance and will for my life. Thank you for the blessings I receive and enjoy today, and for showing me the key to a victorious faith-walk, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 18:9-10; Daniel 3:25-30

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 14 & Proverbs 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 1:1-10 & Jeremiah 16

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

30TH AUGUST.

I affirm that God's divine power is at work in me. Christ is my life, my sufficiency, wisdom, and righteousness. 

He’s made my life beautiful, fruitful, productive, and sound! I am a custodian of divine verities; money is a slave of my ideas. 

I fill my mind daily with the Word of God, and as I do, my eyes are opened to see opportunities all around me.

I am not ordinary; the Father has made me prosperous and effective; a blessing to this world, and a dispenser and distributor of His righteousness, love, kindness, and goodness. 

All the wealth in this world belongs to me, for I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. 

The silver and the gold are mine, including the cattle upon a thousand hills; thus, I refuse to be limited by anything in this world.

I am a free-flowing conduit of God’s wealth and blessings to others, and I am plugged to an unending supply. I rule and reign in this life, independent of the financial systems of this world.

I am fulfilling God’s purpose and plan for my life, walking in paths that He’s arranged for me. He’s made all things I require for life and godliness available to me, and I celebrate the grace of prosperity and abundance that I enjoy as the seed of Abraham. Hallelujah! 

The works of my hands are blessed and I am set on the path of permanent success and prosperity.

I do not know when the heat comes, for I am fashioned to flourish like the cedar in Lebanon. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY, 30TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: HANDLING TEMPTATIONS

MEMORISE
“Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.” - (James 1:12)

READ: James 1:12-15 (KJV)

12. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

13. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man;

14. But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin; and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

In Yoruba land where I am from, there is a saying that goes thus: “That which you would not eat, you should not sniff.” The way to resist temptations is to run from anything that appears to negate the commandments of God. (1 Thessalonians 5:22) puts it thus:
“Abstain from all appearance of evil.”

If only David had taken his eyes off Bathsheba, he would not have fallen into the sin of adultery and subsequently murder. If only Judas Iscariot had handed over the treasury of Jesus ministry to someone else or at least found someone to be accountable to, he would probably have been amongst the Apostles until he died.

Temptation is not a sin; it is merely the arousal to sin. To resist the temptation is to resist the arousal. When the devil wants to conquer a person, he simply puts things in place that will arouse the fellow to sin, and so the Bible says in James 1:14:
“But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.”

One of my sons once told me that he was always excited to resume work on Monday mornings because he would see his secretary again. He had started lusting after her. My advice to him was that he should sack her. The godly counsel to escape sexual sins is to flee! (1 Corinthians 6:18). You don’t resist temptation by hanging around it or letting it hang around you; you escape by running (1 Corinthians 10:13). Joseph did not wait to explain to Mrs. Potiphar why he could not sleep with her; he ran (Genesis 39:12). Waiting to explain can be dangerous; run and explain later.

Nothing is more important than your ticket to Heaven. Jesus Christ said if your hand would lead you to sin, cut it off (Mark 9:43). If you have to resign from that job to ensure that you don’t sin and miss Heaven, resign. If you have to move out of your neighbourhood, do so. If you have to unfriend someone, unfriend the fellow. Whatever it is that you have to do, just flee any appearance of evil.

KEY POINT
Don't sit around and wait for temptation to destroy you. Flee!

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 16 - 17

HYMN 8 - HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow'r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

CHORUS:
Are you washed in the blood
In the soul cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless?
Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Saviour's side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Pure and white in the blood of the Lamb?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There's a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

SUNDAY AUGUST 30, 2020

TOPIC: IN PREPARATION FOR ETERNITY WITH GOD

SCRIPTURE: Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matthew 24:44

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot serve God and other things on earth and guarantee your place in eternity.

In our previous studies, we identified three of the things that constitute readiness and preparedness for eternity.

Today, we shall look at other things that aid our readiness and preparedness for eternity with God in Heaven.

1. Living in the consciousness and company of His Presence (Psalm 17:15, Psalm 122:1)
If you don’t enjoy God’s presence on earth, how will it be possible for you to access His Presence in eternity?

There are people who can’t stay in church for thirty minutes without getting apprehensive or being in a hurry to leave. They see spending thirty minutes in church to be too long meanwhile, they can watch movies for three hours on the same spot. They can do any other thing for lengthy periods of time but they cannot pray for fifteen (15) minutes.

If you don’t enjoy His presence in this life, how will you access His presence after this life? If His Presence does not excite you in time, His Presence will not attract you in eternity.

2. Living in His worship and service.
If you want a place with God in eternity, don’t serve or worship anything else but God in time (Matthew 4:8).

You cannot serve two masters; it is either you love one and hate the other or hate the other and love one (Matthew 6:24). Our God is a jealous God (Deuteronomy 4:24). You cannot serve Him and other things on earth and guarantee your place in eternity.

3. Living as God’s representative in your generation.
Live as an ambassador of God’s Kingdom in your generation. Live your life to publicly identify with your Creator in your generation (Galatians 6:17;1Peter 2:9). Live unashamedly for God in your generation. You are the light of the world. Let your light shine before men (Matthew 5:14-16). Let people know that you belong to God.

There are many people who don’t have any problem with being Christians for as long as nobody is aware. They carry the Bible but they hide it or wrap it with a paper for people not to see it. They can’t bear His reproach. And because they are ashamed of identifying with God here on earth, He will be ashamed of them on the last day in eternity (Mark 8:38). Beloved, determine to identify with God publicly.

Remember this: You cannot serve God and other things on earth and guarantee your place in eternity.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Live in His presence always.
2. Live in the service and worship of God.
3. Live as a representative of God’s Kingdom here on earth.

PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to live in Your Presence both in this world and in the world to come, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIVING WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW

QUOTE: Refuse to be a nominal Christian. Refuse to be a bench warmer. Live in the consciousness of His presence. Be known with God. Culled from, “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 16-18
AMAZING FACT: On average, a person says 4,800 words in 24 hours.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the mantle for Kingdom ambassadorial existence in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 30TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: GOD IS BIGGER THAN YOUR ANXIETY! LOOK UP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PSALM 121:1-8)

Where you look to for help each time a trial comes across your way determines how far you will go in life! When one door of happiness closes, another opens! But often, we look long at the closed door that we don’t see the open door!

If things go wrong and sometimes they really do, don’t go with them. When things go wrong, look up to the hills from whence cometh your help (Psalm 121-today’s scripture) because: If you want to be distressed, look within!

If you want to be dismayed, look ahead! If you want to disgraced, look down! But if you want to be delivered, look up! Yes! When things go wrong, look up! Trust God for another promotion this year! Trust God for a life partner.

Trust God for financial Favour in that business/
career! You will not lack this year! If you look up, there will be the cry of a baby in your marriage this year! If you look up, your ministry will move from oblivion to limelight! Looking around and looking across will attract shame!

Remember: Joseph got a 2-year extension in prison when he looked up to a man for his deliverance! Did the man not forget him? The great Emerson said: “ALL I HAVE SEEN TEACHES ME TO TRUST THE CREATOR FOR ALL I HAVE NOT SEEN.”
In this third quarter of 2020 and indeed this 2nd half of the year, see the unseen by faith because God is bigger than your anxiety! Vision is the art of seeing invisible things (2 Cor.4:18). Learn from David daily and as you look up to the hills, may every closed door of goodness open before you in Jesus name!

May losses become glosses and May you hear a clear voice of direction at every juncture of confusion! I prophesy: Kings and queens shall seek you to help you in this second half of 2020. I see a great Elevation throne on your pathway! Hold on and look up!

THEY CANNOT MANIPULATE MY SEASON – USA ANOINTING SERVICE!

The USA TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5, 2020. TEL: +1-712-432-0075 and Access code is 374042. Time is 6:00am Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready. Theme is: “MY SEASON HAS COME.” Amen!
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (Jer:33-36)
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: What A Friend We Have…

1. In your own words, pray generally about today’s word as led.
2. DECLARE PSALM 121 AGAIN NOW.
3. Lord, You are bigger than my fears and anxiety! I choose to trust You against all odds. I shall never end up in shame and disgrace in Jesus name.
4. Declare Psalm 34:5 and pray: Every shame and disgrace planted for this 2nd half of this year, burn by fire now in Jesus name.
5. Lord, as I look up to you, I shall never be disappointed in Jesus name.
6. O God, You elevated David; elevate my destiny by fire in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today now and about any other points as you are led.

In the storms of life. ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. Pray and give out copies! It is best GIFT ITEM for every event!
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, August 30, 2020.

TOPIC: WATER THE FLOCK AT ONCE

Read Genesis 29:7, 8.

7 Then he said, “Look, it is still high day; it is not time for the cattle to be gathered together. Water the sheep, and go and feed them. ”

8 But they said, “We cannot until all the flocks are gathered together, and they have rolled the stone from the well’s mouth; then we water the sheep.”

MEMORISE:

When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place (Acts 2:1)

EXPOSITION

Water gives comfort to both plants and animals. One may ask, why would the flock be gathered together before the well is opened and they are watered? It may be to avoid stress on the part of the shepherd, to save time, to save the well from contamination occasioned by constant openings, to avoid wastage; so that the herds are fed with the same water and not that some herds take from the troubled, dirty water because they are not there at once.

In the context of the church, it is amazing how members want to be fed. Most times you see members coming in one by one, some coming at 7pm for a program which starts 6pm and closes at 7:30pm. Even as they come, they take themselves two by two outside to discuss frivolities while the message or prayer is on. 

Yet, they complain God is not moving as of old. They are never cleaned because the water they got is so little and not joined together. Ask some members, what was the topic of the sermon that day and you'll be dumb folded at their answers. No wonder the church is not growing and the shepherds labour to no avail; he wants to keep repeating his words as members come in one by one. Many hours are being wasted because the flocks are not together both in Spirit and in flesh. 

Why do we experience God's move at long hour revival days and camping? Flock, please come together! Shepherds, please, give your flocks clean and pure water!

The shepherds are expected to be those who passionately and sincerely care for the sheep under them while the sheep are teachable and manageable. Are we like this, as shepherds and sheep?

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, deliver me from the spirit of hastiness, and sluggishness which is robbing me of my benefits from You.
2. Lord, reveal Yourself to us the more so that we may know how best to serve You.
3. Father, help Your ministers never to compromise against the fundamental standard of the church.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Psalms 89 - 90.

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM