The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 29th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 29TH AUGUST.

STAY FOCUSSED ON THE WORD

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith… (Hebrews 12:2).

The Amplified Classic translation of our opening verse says, “Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus….” What God is telling you here is simple: stay focussed on the Word! Jesus is the incarnate Word; fix your gaze on Him; don’t get distracted.

Recall the case with Peter and the Master when they walked on the sea; Peter began to sink when he took his focus off Jesus. If he had kept his gaze on the Master, he wouldn’t have been overwhelmed by the billowing waves and tempest (read Matthew 14:25-31). 

The same thing happens to many today; when they allow themselves to be overwhelmed by problems and circumstances instead of focussing on the Word of God, they sink even further.

There’s no situation you can’t handle successfully with the Word of God. Make the Word of God your stay; live in the Word! Learn from Jesus; He lived the Word, even though He is the Word! He was focussed, and was never distracted from the Word. 

He looked at the result of His faith; for the joy that was set before Him He endured the Cross, despising the shame. He didn’t care what people thought about Him; His focus was to carry out the will of the Father.

It should be the same with you. They may call you names because of your devotion and dedication to the Lord, but don’t let that affect you. If anything, be inspired to love Him more; be challenged to serve Him even more passionately. Don’t be moved by hard times and turbulent circumstances; hold on tight, with your focus on Jesus.

1 Timothy 6:12 says, “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life….” Don’t turn away from the Word. Isaiah 26:3 reveals part of the result of keeping your focus on God’s Word; the Lord will keep you in the peace of prosperity: “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”

CONFESSION

The Word of God is producing results in me by the power of God’s Spirit as I walk in my heritage in Christ! I experience the peace of prosperity because I live in God’s Word! I’m unflustered by tests, trials, and persecutions, because the Word makes me triumphant always. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 4:12; Isaiah 55:10-11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 13 & Proverbs 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 4:10-18 & Jeremiah 15

TALKINGSESSION

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for making me a sanctified vessel of glory unto You. I thank You for dwelling in me – spirit, soul, and body, thus making me Your holy sanctuary! My life is for Your glory!

Thank You for giving me the grace-advantage. Excellence, glory, virtue, and success exude from me today because of Your grace that is at work in me. Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favoured, for I carry

Your divine presence with me. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! I am a blessing to my world, ordained, and chosen of God to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence.

I function today as a burning and shining light! I am making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness; this is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill. I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials.

Through the Word of God, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ!

I am fully persuaded that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world, therefore no adversity or adverse circumstance can overwhelm me because I am more than a conqueror. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY, 29TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: THE FRUIT OF YOUR LIPS

MEMORISE
“A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.” - (Proverbs 18:20)

READ: Proverbs 18:20-21 (KJV)

20. A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.

21. Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Many times when you ask people to pray, you expect to hear a roar, only to look up and see that they are either muttering or praying in their hearts. There are certain levels you cannot reach in the Spirit just by praying in your heart. Praise, a powerful weapon of war cannot be used without words. You can pray, meditate and study the Bible quietly, but it is impossible to praise God silently. You have to open your mouth to praise Him. You need words to call upon God in the day of trouble. Psalm 50:15 says:
“And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me”

If I were you, I would not wait until the day of trouble before I call Him, I will call upon Him every day. The Bible says that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks (Matthew 12:34). If you really have a serious request that is heavy on your heart, you will open your mouth to ask God for a solution. When a doctor is confronted by two patients - one quietly and eloquently explaining his/her symptoms while the other is shouting and screaming in pain, which would he attend to first? The one shouting, of course!

Do you want God to attend to your requests urgently? Then pray out loud. The truth is, you cannot compare the intensity of prayers when you pray in your heart to when you pray out loud.

It is not surprising that majority of the gifts of the Holy Spirit have to do with words (1 Corinthians 12:8-10). Six out of nine of the gifts have to do with words. Words are very important; words shape destinies and turn things around. You need words to engage in spiritual warfare. Ephesians 6:17 tells us that our Sword of the Spirit is the word of God. I have never seen anyone casting out demons with his mouth closed; you command them with words. Mark 11:23 says that if you have faith and doubt not, you will say to mountains “be removed and be cast into the sea” and they will obey you. Mountains obey your words. Use words wisely.

KEY POINT
The way you pray will show if you really mean business or not.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 13 - 15

HYMN 4 - BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE!

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

CHORUS:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day long. 

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight,
Angels descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Saviour am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Fill'd with His goodness, lost in His love.
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 2020

*TOPIC: OUR DWELLING PLACE*

"Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.” Psalm 90:1

*MESSAGE*
At the end of a hard day it feels good to come home to a place you know—a place where you can kick off your shoes and not worry about what anybody thinks. We call it ‘home.’ God’s presence can become equally comfortable to us too. With time, we can learn to go there for strength, for protection, and for guidance. 

God wants us to be at home in His presence and aware of His nearness at all times. We can think of God as a discussion point instead of a place to dwell, but God wants us to see Him as the One in whom ‘we live and move and have our being’ (Acts 17:28). 

When God led the children of Israel through the wilderness, He didn’t just show up once a day and then disappear. No, the pillar of fire was present with them all night and the cloud of smoke was present with them all day. God never leaves us. Jesus promised, ‘I am with you always’ (Matthew 28:20). The psalmist said, ‘One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.’ (Psalm 27:4). 

It can be challenging to be focused on living in the house of the Lord when we’ve got so many other things trying to steal our attention. But we’re always just one decision away from our Father’s presence. He’s always welcoming us to spend time in His presence, we just need to choose that above everything else.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Spend some time relaxing in God’s presence today.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 27:4; Matthew 28:20; Acts 17:28

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Lord, thank you for being my dwelling place.

2. Father, help me to experience Your love anew in the name of Jesus.

3. Lord, teach me to spend time with You even more in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 13, Zeph. 1, Gal. 1
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

SATURDAY AUGUST 29, 2020

TOPIC: THE DEAD CONSCIENCE

SCRIPTURE: Now the spirit speaketh expressly that in the later times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of the devil, speaking lies in hypocrisy having their conscience seered with a hot iron. 1 Timothy 4:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When the conscience is dead, life is doomed both in this world and in the world to come.

Earlier, in our previous study, we saw the necessity of living with a clear conscience. The state of our conscience is very critical to our relationship with God. Our conscience affects our eternal destination.

A living conscience facilitates a healthy spiritual life.
Today, we want to look at what constitutes a dead conscience.
It has been confirmed that when conscience is dead, life is doomed both in this world and in the world to come.

1 Timothy 4:1-2 says, Now the spirit speaketh expressly that in the later times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of the devil, speaking lies in hypocrisy having their conscience seered with a hot iron.

When people tell lies and don’t seem to feel anything; when they steal and don’t feel anything; when they commit immorality and don’t feel anything; when they cheat and don’t feel anything; when they kill and still don’t feel anything; their conscience is already dead. They are not safe.
Now, conscience can die in the following ways:

1. Repeated acts of rebellion.

When you do the wrong thing repeatedly and your conscience pricks you for a while but you refuse to repent, you will be left alone. A time comes when the sinful action will begin to appear normal. That is the realm where some hardened criminals live their lives.

2. Un-confessed sins
Conscience can become dead with un-confessed sins. This is a situation where the person is doing the wrong thing but does not see any reason to say “sorry” to God or to man.

3. Excusing or justifying wrong deeds.

Your conscience can die when you excuse or justify wrong deeds. When a person is busy excusing, explaining or justifying a wrong deed, the conscience can come to a point where it becomes unresponsive and dead.

Beloved, it is very important to take heed to this so you don’t run your race on earth in vain. What shows that you are preparing for eternity is living with a clear conscience that is void of offence.
Remember this: When the conscience is dead, life is doomed both in this world and in the world to come.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to live in rebellion to God.
2. Don’t live with un-confessed sins.
3. Refuse to excuse or justify a wrong deed.
4. Maintain a broken spirit and a contrite heart.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace to keep my conscience alive always. Deliver me from the tragedy of dead conscience, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIVING WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW
QUOTE: Never sleep over a defiled conscience. Never! Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 13-15
AMAZING FACT: A person uses 17 muscles when they smile, and 43 when they frown.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Victory over transgression be your portion in this season in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 29TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: THE ZETAS: GIVE THEM DAILY BULLETS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 3:10-20

Los Zetas is a Mexican criminal syndicate regarded as one of teh most dangerous of the country’s drug cartels. Not too long ago, Mexico’s President said he would like to fight drug cartels in his country with “hugs and not bullet.” Shortly after that decision, 23 people were killed in December 2019 when teh samll town of Villa Union in the border state of Coahuila was invaded in a weekend gun battle. 

This dastardly act was carried out by Cartel de Noreste, an offshoot of the Zetas, in an attemt to reassign thier claim over that territory. Concerned about this, communities made it clear to government that the Zetas must be fought with BULLETS AND NOT HUGS.

A retired police officer who refused to disclose his name out of fear told journalists this, “You can’t give a drug trafficker a hug and not expect to receive a bullet in return; the only way to fight them off, to prevent them from returning to our towns and ruling them is with bullets.” Wow! I call it, OPERATION FIRE FOR FIRE; BULLETS FOR BULLETS! In today’s scripture reading, God told Moses to gather the elders of Israel to go t o Pharaoh to negotiate the freedom of the children of Israel – Vs. 18. 

However, God gave Moses a shocker! He told him in every clear terms, “And i am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, not by a mighty hand” (Verse 19). God told Moses that negotiating with Pharaoh would be a waste of time, and that the language Pharaoh understood was BRUTAL FORCE!

And truly, Pharaoh did not allow Israel to go despite all the miracles of God he saw! Their freedom came only when God handled Pharaoh with force! Listen: Those who don’t want you to get married will never let you go by negotiation; those who don’t want you to be ELEVATED, promoted, enjoy good health, prosperity, have children, acquire property of your own, live a trouble-free life, will never let you go without HOLY VIOLENCE – See Matthew 11:12. Hear the retired police officer again:

“You can’t give a drug trafficker a hug. The only way to fight them off is with bullets.” Don’t hug the devil and his agents; give them daily bullets! I see your celebration By FORCE! Move on! Hold on! Give them FIRE FOR FIRE!

Today is Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service. Theme: “PHARAOH, LET MY PEOPLE GO!” COME or SEND YOUR three special prayer points to us me on WhatsApp: +2347040382800.
Or Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com
Sow your seed as led into any of the accounts here:

ACCESS BANK: 1397233185.
ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. or GTB: 0589903584.
ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY.

What's/SMS +2347040382800 or Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com after sowing, for PRAYER PSALM and other benefits.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 30-32*
Use any of the accounts above for
*TITHE, OFFERING, DONATIONS, ETC.*

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I declare OPERATION BULLETS FOR BULLENTS! I shoot divine arrows now against the following foundational enemies of my destiny (mention areas of stubborn battles/delays).
3. Pharaoh: NEGOTIATION IS OVER! I command you to LET MY GLORY GO! Let my marital sweetness go! Let my financial freedom and marital connection go! You satanic powers of delay; loose my TESTIMONIES! Go NOW in Jesus name (pry it 21 times today or as led).
4. By fire and by force i set myself free from every chain and shackle of my enemies. I command them to shatter to pieces in Jesus name. Pray it very well.
5. I shall be s victor and not a victim in Jesus name.
Pray about today seriously now. See pages 7-9 prayers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM