The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 28th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 28TH AUGUST.

HE BEARS YOU UP

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Himself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered (Romans 8:26).

There’re times you may be confronted with so many predicaments that you wonder, “How am I supposed to pray about all of these problems?” The truth is, if you decide to pray about every problem or issues around you one after the other, you may spend eternity on your knees. Moreover, you may not even remember all of them.

But the good news is, God doesn’t expect you to carry your own burden. The Bible says, “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you” (1 Peter 5:7). In fact, He doesn’t expect you to pray about your problems, because you don’t even know about all of them. So how do you handle them? It’s part of the reasons He gave you the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit bears you up in the time of weakness or limitation.

When you don’t know what to do, what to pray for or how to go about a certain situation, He steps in. God gave us the Holy Spirit to guide us in all situations of life. When it comes to dealing with everyday problems, the same Holy Spirit stands in the gap (intercedes) for us as read in our theme verse. He takes charge in our behalf.

Be ever conscious and yielded to the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your personal life. He prays through you with groanings and deep sighs which can’t be uttered in articulate speech, making intercession for you according to the will of God.

This is why it’s important that you pray often in other tongues; it helps you to activate your spirit and give vent to the divine utterances of the Holy Spirit. When you pray through your spirit, you inevitably address every necessary issue in your life that needs attention.

The psalmist remarked, “The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me…” (Psalm 138:8). As you pray in the Spirit, the Lord would indeed put everything that concerns you into shape, even those things that you’re unaware of. You only need to trust Him with your life, realising that He’s big enough and willing to take care of you. Blessed be His Name forever!

PRAYER

Dear loving Father, thank you for the extraordinary ministry of your Spirit who imparts to me the knowledge of your will concerning issues of importance, and helps me pray aright, causing circumstances to align with your perfect will for me and my loved ones, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 14:2; Romans 8:26-27; Jude 1:20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 12 & Psalms 146-150

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 4:1-9 & Jeremiah 14

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I’m of God, and have overcome the world, because greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world.

I’m a God-man; one in whom Christ literally dwells. I am God-inside minded; thus, I have nothing to fear. I’m born of God! 

I am a world over comer. I have overcome the world with its troubles, failures, and darkness; I have overcome every power, every force, and everything that’s against me. It doesn’t matter what’s out there in the world;

I have overcome them all, because Christ lives in me. I dwell in peace and safety; I am of good cheer, because Christ overcame the world for me. 

I acknowledge and walk in the reality of my divine life in Christ; who Christ has made me, and all that He has bequeathed to me. 

I reign and rule over circumstances. I refuse and reject anything that is inconsistent with the life of Christ in me.

The evidence of the indwelling presence of Christ is seen in the quality of life I live. I am living and enjoying the higher life in Christ, and my life is a testimony to those around me that indeed, there’s a higher life in Christ. 

I am the Father are one; the indestructible and unconquerable life of Christ is at work in me. 

Everything I am and represent exudes the Christ-life. The greater One lives and expresses Himself in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: 20200827_0434332.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 28TH AUGUST 2020

THEME: A PROMOTION IN THE PROBLEM

MEMORISE:

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.  Romans 8:28

READ: 2 Chronicles 20:1-26

1 It came to pass after this also, that the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and with them other beside the Ammonites, came against Jehoshaphat to battle.

2 Then there came some that told Jehoshaphat, saying, There cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this side Syria; and, behold, they be in Hazazontamar, which is Engedi.

3 And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.

4 And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD.

5 And Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the LORD, before the new court,

6 And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?

7 Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?

8 And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying,

9 If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.

10 And now, behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Seir, whom thou wouldest not let Israel invade, when they came out of the land of Egypt, but they turned from them, and destroyed them not;

11 Behold, I say, how they reward us, to come to cast us out of thy possession, which thou hast given us to inherit.

12 O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.

13 And all Judah stood before the LORD, with their little ones, their wives, and their children.

14 Then upon Jahaziel the son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite of the sons of Asaph, came the Spirit of the LORD in the midst of the congregation;

15 And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.

16 To morrow go ye down against them: behold, they come up by the cliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of the brook, before the wilderness of Jeruel.

17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.

18 And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD.

19 And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high.

20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

21 And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever.

22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

23 For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.

24 And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.

25 And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much.

26 And on the fourth day they assembled themselves in the valley of Berachah; for there they blessed the LORD: therefore the name of the same place was called, The valley of Berachah, unto this day.

While many people see mountains as stumbling blocks, we as Christians should consider them as mere stepping stones to the top.

There was once a young king who loved the Lord and was sold out to God completely, so the Lord decided to bless him. God got three wealthy kings to attack this young king and when he heard about the impending attack, he ran to God. “Father, what have I done that all these problems are surrounding me?” Someone reading this devotional is asking God this same question. Don’t worry, all your problems will lead to great testimonies in the mighty name of Jesus. God told the young king “This battle is not for you to fight, but to store up riches. You just praise me on your way to the battleground, taking along wheel barrows. I have a surprise waiting for you there.” The young king gathered his people and praised God like never before as they approached the battlefield. God then told the kings “Now begin to kill one another.” The three kings wiped out one another completely and let all the wealth they came with for this young king. It took him and his army of worshippers three days to transport it back home. His name was Jehoshaphat (Chronicles 20).

There was also a small boy called David. A giant problem had risen up against his nation and everyone was afraid. He had no fear because he recognized that this one was a promotional problem. When he was assured that solving the problem would guarantee his promotion, he faced it head on in the name of the God of Israel- Jehovah Nissi. Within minute, the giant’s head was in his hands and he had become even more popular than the king of the union.

One similarity between these two is that they praise the name of God. If you want all your problems to cause a promotion for you, spend good time praising the name of the Lord today. Sing like David:
“ I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.” Psalm 9:1

KEY POINT:

Praise turns problems to promotions.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 9-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 21:  NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD.

1. Now thank we all our God, with heart and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things has done, in Whom this world rejoices;
Who from our mothers’ arms has blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love, and still is ours today.

2. Oh, may this bounteous God through all our life be near us,
With ever joyful hearts and blessed peace to cheer us;
And keep us in His grace, and guide us when perplexed;
And guard us through all ills in this world, till the next!

3. All praise and thanks to God the Father now be given,
The Son, and Him Who reigns with Them in highest Heaven—
The one eternal God, Whom earth and Heav’n adore;
For thus it was, is now, and shall be evermore.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

FRIDAY AUGUST 28, 2020

TOPIC: LIVING WITH A CONSCIENCE VOID OF OFFENCE.

SCRIPTURE: And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence towards God, and towards men. Acts 24:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A living conscience equals a healthy spiritual life.

In our previous studies, we saw two things that constitute readiness and preparedness for eternity with God in heaven. We saw that being born again and living to please God are necessary requirements for eternity with God in heaven.

Today, we shall look at another requirement for guaranteed eternity with God in heaven.
It is living with a clear conscience that is void of offence before God and man.

As a Christian, it is crucial to live with a conscience that is tender and alive. That is living with a conscience that makes you to know when you have done something wrong. It is a conscience that has the ability and maturity to say “sorry” to both God and man when you have done the wrong thing.

Acts 24:16 says, And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence towards God, and towards men.

Do you know that even unbelievers who don’t know God have conscience that can either accuse them or excuse them? Romans 2:14-15 says, For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherWink.

So, peoples’ conscience either accuses or excuses them, even though they are not born again or go to church.

There is nobody who kills a person and does not know that he has done a wrong thing. Nobody needs to go to church to know that stealing is wrong.

When you conspire against someone, there is a conscience to hold you accountable. This conscience becomes more active and lively when you become a Christian.

1 Timothy 1:19 says, Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

That is to say, when you throw your faith and conscience away, you make a shipwreck of your destiny. When you walk contrary to your conscience you make a shipwreck of your destiny.

It was Rev. Samuel Wesley who told his son, John Wesley, “The inward witness, the conscience, that is the greatest sign of Christianity”. Let me put it this way: A living conscience equals a healthy spiritual life.

Beloved, ensure that your conscience is alive and tender always.
Remember this: A living conscience equals a healthy spiritual life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ensure that your conscience is alive and active always.
2. Don’t do anything that will kill your conscience.
3. Repent promptly when your conscience accuses you.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You give me a lively, active and tender conscience. Help me not to engage in anything that will desensitize or kill my conscience, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIVING WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW
QUOTE: Anything that attacks your conscience, attacks your preservation. Anything that reduces your confidence in God (which sin will do), also reduces your security from God. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 10-12

AMAZING FACT: The human heart pumps blood at such pressure that it would be able to raise blood up to the fourth floor of a building.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to maintain a pure, clear and lively conscience be released on you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 28TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: IF PHARAOH WAS EASY...

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 7:14-25

Today’s scripture Vs. 22 says: “And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchanments: and Pharaoh’s heart was hardened, neither did he hearken unto them; as the LORD had said.” Note: Pharaoh’s heart was hardened. But Exodus 10:20 says, “But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.” So the LORD allowed PHARAOH to harden his heart! 

God could have killed pharaoh in a second, but He played along with his stubbormness in order to use him to play (gat His glory), later! However, see Exodus 12:31- “And he (Pharaoh) called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, ‘Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said, and he gone; and bless me also.” Did you get that? God pinned Pharaoh allowed the people to go.

Wow! The Holy Ghost is like a hunter sometimes! He can set traps that will hook your stubborn enemies down! He wants you to know that your God knows how to the weakness of you enemies! 

Your God knows how to disgrace them in His time! But quickly browse through Exodus 14:8: “And the LORD hardened the heart of pharaoh king of Egypt, and he pursued after the childern of Israel: and the childern of Israel went out with an high hand.” I can imagine Moses screaming: PHARAOH AGAIN? 

Yes! When your Pharaoh seems impossible, hard or difficult and your battles sems to defty all prayers or fasting, refuse to quit. A hard pharaoh is your ladder to your worldwide victory dance! Hear Joel Osteen: “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But i say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happen for you.’ See the positive in negative events.”

Did pharaoh not die a shameful death in a sea grave? Did he not become breakfast for the sea animals? Oh, i can imagine the “fishes/sea animals of the RED SEA” had a “celebration party because there was plenty of fish to eat.” God was glorified at last! 

Thank God pharaoh was not easy! If pharaoh was easy, there would have been no VICTORY DANCE OF EXODUS 15. No wonder God allowed pharaoh to be hardened and stubborn again and again! An “EASY PHARAOH” WOULD HAVE DENIED THE WORLD OF THE RED SEA MIRACLE story! You are next to show forth the glory of your God through your harsh delays or battles! Something great is about to happen!

Tomorrow, AUGUST 29th, 2020 is Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service. Theme: “PHARAOH, LET MY PEOPLE GO!” Come with three specical prayer points. You can connect through your sacrificial seed as led into any of the accounts below: ACCESS BANK ACC: 1397233185.

ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. or GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY. WhatsApp/SMS +2347040382800, Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, after sowing.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 26-29

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Thank You Lord for my battles! I do not pray for an easy life. I pray for uncommon grace to confront any allowed battle which will ELEVATE my destiny in Jesus name.
3. If Pharaoh was easy, there would have been no RED SEA MIRACLE. Lord, do the incredible and the miraculous through the following battles of my life and minsitry (mention them). JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! 

Show your financial support as led into any of the accounts below AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH plus other benefits.

Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, after sowing.
ACCOUNTS ADDRESS:

LAGOS NG, Beneficiary Accounts:
Access Bank: 1397233185. Account name: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.

GTB: 0589903584. ACC Name: Manna OurDaily.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, August 28, 2020

TOPIC: UNRESTRICTED ACCESS TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER (2)

Read Leviticus 16:1-10

MEMORISE: and the LORD said to Moses: "Tell Aaron your brother not to come at just any time into the Holy Place inside the veil, before the mercy seat which is on the ark, lest he die; for I will appear in the cloud above the mercy seat. (Leviticus 16:2)

EXPOSITION

We have seen how we gain immediate access to God through Christ. But how did Jesus give us this access? He replaced the complicated ceremonies and rituals of the past (Hebrews 4:16). 

He gave us an easier access to God than the high priests of Old Testament times! The Old Testament people were following God's command, and he graciously forgave them when, by faith, they made their sacrifices. 

But that practice looked forward to Christ's perfect sacrifice. Christ's way was superior to the Old Testament's way because the old way only pointed to what he would do.

The priests' work was never finished so they always had to stand and make sacrifices; Christ's sacrifice (dying in our place) is finished, so He is seated. The priests repeated the sacrifices often; Christ sacrificed once, for all. The sacrifice system couldn't completely remove sin; Christ's sacrifice effectively cleansed us.

How shall we respond to this unrestricted access?
First, we must never forget that God is holy and so, we must not let this privilege cause us to approach God carelessly. 

Secondly, an easy access to God does not eliminate our need to prepare our hearts as we draw near in prayer. Thirdly, cancelling the first sacrificial system in favour of a far better one meant doing away with the system of sacrifices contained in the ceremonial law, but it didn't mean eliminating God's moral law (the Ten Commandments). Fourthly, the ceremonial law prepared people for Christ's coming and with Christ's death and resurrection, it was no longer needed. 

Through Christ, we can fulfil the moral law as we let him live in us.
Admonition: Hebrews 10:26-28 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins...

PRAYER POINTS

1. Reject the spirit that crucifies the Son of God a second time by falling into the temptation of repeating the sacrificial system.
2. Pray against the spirit that subjects Your convention of Jesus to public disgrace.
3. Ask for the grace that never takes the things of God casually or perfunctorily.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 80 - 84

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM