The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 26th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST.

A HAPPY HEART AND A CHEERFUL MIND

A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones (Proverbs 17:22 AMPC).

A disease such as cancer draws its life from depression, bitterness, anger, resentment, malice and sadness. But laughter, which is one of the easiest, quickest and instantly recognizable expressions of joy and cheerfulness, has curative powers. 

If people who are sick or faced with dire circumstances in their lives would act simply on God’s Word by learning to laugh often, they’ll be amazed at the sudden change.

There’re those who haven’t laughed in a long time. They’ve almost forgotten how to laugh. They look at their lives and conclude there’s nothing to be happy about. In fact, they’d feel guilty if they caught themselves laughing. They believe laughing is for those who aren’t serious about life. Yet, their stiffness hasn’t made life any easier for them.

God wants you to know from His Word that laughter is a healer. Your expression of joy is a good starting point for healing and restoration. Sometimes, when life seems to get tough, learn to pull back and laugh. Have a merry heart and a cheerful mind.

Interestingly, you don’t have to pray to God to give you happiness or cheerfulness; it’s a function of your recreated human spirit. You make yourself joyful with the Word of God. Remember, one of the fruits of your recreated human spirit is joy (Galatians 5:22); you’ve got joy in your spirit; and laughter and cheerfulness are expressions of joy.

CONFESSION
Irrespective of the circumstances, I’m full of joy twenty-four hours a day, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I’ve been brought into a life of rest, with joy unspeakable and full of glory. The Lord continually fills my mouth with laughter and joy in the Holy Ghost! Glory to His Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 14:17; Psalm 126:2; Galatians 5:22

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1 & Psalms 139-141

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 3:1-11 & Jeremiah 

TALKINGSESSION 

[/url]
[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-4x1]KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for the glorious opportunities in the Gospel to shine and manifest Your glory to everyone, irrespective of their nationality, ethnicity, culture, or ideologies. 

Through me, the unsaved hear and receive the light of the glorious Gospel and are transferred from darkness into light. 

I am the workmanship of God; I am created in His image, and in His likeness; for beauty and glory! 

I am God’s peculiar treasure and pearl of great price, fashioned for good works. I only show forth His wonderful deeds and display His virtues and perfections.

I am completely yielded to the Word! At all times, my heart is open to the influence of the infallible principles of success, victory, health, prosperity, and greatness revealed in God’s Word!

Thus, my way is prosperous, and I am triumphant always! I am alive unto God; everything that concerns me is perfected by the Spirit of the Lord! Daily, as I study and meditate on the Word, 

God’s perfect will are unveiled to my spirit; wisdom comes to me, propelling me to act accordingly. My spirit is energized and sensitized to know God’s plan, purpose, and direction for me; and

I walk in the path of divine destiny, fulfilling God’s perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: FB_IMG_1596349675449.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 26TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: DANGERS OF IDLENESS

MEMORISE

“He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster.” - (Proverbs 18:9)

READ: 2 Samuel 11:1-17 (KJV)

1. And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle, that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem.

2. And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house; and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.

3. And David sent and inquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?

4. And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness; and she returned unto her house.

5. And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, I am with child.

6. And David sent to Joab, saying, Send me Uriah the Hittite. And Joab sent Uriah to David.

7. And when Uriah was come unto him, David demanded of him how Joab did, and how the people did, and how the war prospered.

8. And David said to Uriah, Go down to thy house, and wash thy feet. And Uriah departed out of the king's house, and there followed him a mess of meat from the king.

9. But Uriah slept at the door of the king's house with all the servants of his lord, and went not down to his house.

10. And when they had told David, saying, Uriah went not down unto his house, David said unto Uriah, Camest thou not from thy journey? why then didst thou not go down unto thine house?

11. And Uriah said unto David, The ark, and Israel, and Judah, abide in tents; and my lord Joab, and the servants of my lord, are encamped in the open fields; shall I then go into mine house, to eat and to drink, and to lie with my wife? as thou livest, and as thy soul liveth, I will not do this thing.

12. And David said to Uriah, Tarry here to day also, and to morrow I will let thee depart. So Uriah abode in Jerusalem that day, and the morrow.

13. And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk; and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.

14. And it came to pass in the morning, that David wrote a letter to Joab, and sent it by the hand of Uriah.

15. And he wrote in the letter, saying, Set ye Uriah in the forefront of the hottest battle, and retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, and die.

16. And it came to pass, when Joab observed the city, that he assigned Uriah unto a place where he knew that valiant men were.

17. And the men of the city went out, and fought with Joab; and there fell some of the people of the servants of David; and Uriah the Hittite died also.

There is a popular saying that an idle mind is the devil's workshop. This is very true. Ask King Solomon. He was probably the wealthiest man that ever lived. He was also the wisest on earth during his days, yet the book of Ecclesiastes which he wrote when he was very old, has a tone of depression all over it.

Because there was no war in the days of Solomon, he relaxed and it cost him a whole lot. After he was done building Gods temple and completing all the assignments his father gave him before passing on, he was left with nothing to do. He then started marrying strange women, drifted far from the Most High God and built temples for strange gods.

Learn from Solomon. Avoid being idle, it can cost you your life and destiny. King David’s idleness resulted in him falling into adultery with Bathsheba and killing her husband (2 Samuel 11:2-17). This eventually brought a curse on his lineage (2 Samuel 12:10). The Bible speaks of idleness in (1 Timothy 5:13):

“... they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.”

If you find yourself spending one hour at a stretch watching videos and pictures on social media, be careful. Your free time could become a tool in the devils hands; fill it with something meaningful. Take a good book around with you to read in your free time or go somewhere and pray. 

I remember one conference I attended abroad. Reverend W.F Kumuyi of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry (DCLM) was also at the conference. At a time when we were free, I went into the restroom to read my Bible. After fellowshipping with God, I came out holding my Bible, only to see the fellow in the next cubicle coming out, holding his as well. It was Reverend Kumuyi. We looked at each other and laughed. 

Today, when you look at some of the churches experiencing the extraordinary move of God in Africa, you find DCLM and RCCG at the top. We use our time wisely.

KEY POINT
Killing time can kill your destiny.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Ezekiel 1 - 4

HYMN 12 - I AM THINE O LORD

1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

CHORUS:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side. 

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow'r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend.

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY - 

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 26, 2020

TOPIC: BEING BORN AGAIN TO LIVE AGAIN

SCRIPTURE: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be born again is not just joining a church, growing up in church or being baptized.

Yesterday, we saw what it means to live with eternity in view. This is very important because the consciousness of eternity on earth is key to living with God in eternity.

Today, we shall look at what constitutes readiness and preparedness for eternity with God in heaven.
It is Being Born Again (John 1:12, 1 Peter 1:23, 2 Corinthians 5:17)

To live again in eternity with God in heaven, you must be born again on earth. Therefore, you must be born again to live again.

Now, what does it mean to be born again? To be born again is not just joining a church, growing up in church or being baptized. Today, we have many people in church who are not genuinely born again Christians.

Sometime ago, I went to preach in a Christian fellowship somewhere and gave an altar call. The amazing thing was that the leadership of that fellowship came out to give their lives to Christ because they literally got to know what genuine salvation entailed for the first time.

I also heard God’s servant, Pastor W. F. Kumuyi sometime ago, how he went to a church in the United Kingdom to preach the gospel, and the pastors and leaders of that church came out to give their lives to Christ. So, it is possible to be in church and not be born again.

Now, to be born again is to recognize that you are a sinner.

It is to come to a point where you know that you need God’s mercy.

Then you repent before God by asking Him for the forgiveness of your sins.

After this, you ask Jesus Christ to save you by His sacrifice on the cross of Calvary.

Then finally, you accept Him into your life as your Lord and saviour, and allow Him to take the centre stage of your life going forward.

When this happens genuinely, there is a witness in your spirit that you are now a child of God (Romans 8:16). There is a peace or an assurance you experience, which is called “The Assurance of Salvation”. And you are overwhelmed with joy.

It is also important to understand that to be born again is to have a definite experience. Let me give you example: I came to know the Lord first of all in the year 1979. I was a young boy of about 11 years old then. I went out for an altar call just as children would do when a call for salvation is made, but I was not grounded in the faith.

So, I slid back. I could not trace that experience to a particular date. But in the year of 1986 on the 12th of May, I got a divine encounter that led to my rededication. 

This time, the experience was definite and clear and that date can’t be forgotten.
Beloved, maybe you find yourself in church but you are not sure if you have given your life to Christ; it is not too late. You can give your life to Jesus today. Don’t assume eternal matters. Assumption brings frustration.

Remember this: To be born again is not just joining a church, growing up in church or being baptized.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask yourself objectively: “Am I really born again?”
2. If you are born again, make up your mind to continue to grow in the Lord.
3. But if you are not yet born again, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ. In that case, pray the prayer below.

PRAYER OF SURRENDER AND DEDICATION:

Lord Jesus, I come before You today. I acknowledge that I am a sinner and I cannot help myself. I know that You died for me on the Cross to save me from sins. I confess my sins today and I ask that You come into my life. I accept You as my LORD and Saviour. And from today, I will follow You, forward ever and backward never. Thank You for saving me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIVING WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW
QUOTE: If someone had ever asked you: “Are you born again? Do you go to church?” Then you have to examine your life. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Ezekiel 4-6

AMAZING FACT: Each of us has around 2,000 taste buds.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: May you experience the reality of the Almighty in your life this day in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: DON’T TAKE THE SWORD FROM HIS HAND!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 4:1-18

Vs. 15 of today’s scripture says. “And the LORD said unto him, ‘Therefore whosoever slayeth Can, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.’ And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.” I have always wondered why God would spare the LIFE of CAIN who killed ABEL! 

The Lord said: “Whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him seven-fold.” That does not make sense but the HOLY GHOST SAT ME DOWN and explained it to me! He said God was saying in CAIN’S CASE: “VENGEANCE IS MINE; DO NOT TAKE THE SWORD OUT OF MY HANDS.” 

DID YOU GET THAT? God did not want the work of VENGEANCE to be taken by another man! He wanted to do it Himself and He did it so well that CAIN cried out: “My punishment is greater than I can bear” (Genesis 4:13). No man knows what king of MARK God had put on Cain!

It could have been a mark of acute sickness, universal hatred or incurable agony! But whatever it was, it must have been a sign that made him an object of universal horror, PITY and avoidance! So the Holy Ghost is saying today: 

“LEAVE THE SWORD IN THE HANDS OF YOUR GOD; HE KNOWS BEST HOW TO USE IT TO FIGHT YOUR HATERS!” Each time you want to take REVENGE on an enemy, then you are telling God that HE IS TOO SLOW and you are taking the sword of vengeance out of His hands! Use today’s devotional to stop taking the sword out of His hands! Oh! I call Him, “JEHOVAH NISSI-THE REVENGE MASTER.” He is not called the MAN OF WAR in vain! I have seen people LIE against me! I have watched some people write terrible lies about me! I have seen gang-ups that would have killed this vision, but I have also watched God deal with EVERY ONE OF THEM in His own way and in His time! NONE ESCAPED!

Please stop that REVENGE PLAN! Yes, I know there is an African proverb that says: 

THE AXE FORGETS, BUT THE TREE REMEMBERS, but always remember what Francis Bacon said: “A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green.” In life, weak people take revenge, strong people forgive, intelligent people ignore! And sometimes, instead of crying or getting angry at the wickedness of men towards you, just determine to BE FOCUSED and SUCCEED THE MORE! Yes! Determine to smmiale and laugh the more! Determine to change your wardrobe if you can and look the best you can! 

Refuse to sit in ANGER and BITTERNESS! The best revenge is your success and happiness – your swag! It makes your haters weep secretly and it sends them to the land of “HAD-I-KNOWN” (REGRETS). Don’t take the sword from His hands!

THE U.S.A. TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5, 2020. TEL: +1-712-432-0075 and Access code is 374042. Time is 6am Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready. Theme is: “MY SEASON HAS COME.” It will be great! Use the Accounts below for seed sowing and other financial pledges.

Access Bank Acc: 1397233185. Acc Name: Mountain Manna ODM. GTB: 0589903584.
Acc Name: Manna OurDaily.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, August 26, 2020.

TOPIC: THE LIFTING OF A REFUGEE
Read Exodus 2:11-15

11. Now it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brethren and looked at their burdens. And he saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his brethren.
12. So he looked this way and that way, and when he saw no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.
13. And when he went out the second day, behold, two Hebrew men were fighting, and he said to the one who did the wrong, “Why are you striking your companion?”
14. Then he said, “Who made you a prince and a judge over us? Do you intend to kill me as you killed the Egyptian?” So Moses feared and said, “Surely this thing is known!”
15. When Pharaoh heard of this matter, he sought to kill Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh and dwelt in the land of Midian; and he sat down by a well.

MEMORISE:

Gilead's wife bore sons; and when his wife's sons grew up, they drove Jephthah out, and said to him, "You shall have no inheritance in our father's house, for you are the son of another woman" (Judges 11:2)

EXPOSITION

A refugee is someone who has been forced to leave a country, because of war, or for religious, or political reasons. No doubt, Moses fell into one of these categories for he fled "Egypt" for fear of being killed. 

While some ran away from their home lands, there are some who were driven away by their own kinsmen. Whichever way, that may not be the end of such people; as thought by many of those who initiated their being exiled. What is your story? The Omnipotent God can turn the table around for anyone He wills (cf. Ps. 115:3).

In our text for today, Moses indeed was defending his own people but fate took him to the wilderness for forty years. There, he learnt the art of shepherding which became God's big project for him. There, he met his wife and met God who gave him the commission to lead Israel out of oppression.

And truly, he fulfilled his commission for he delivered Israel from Pharaoh and Egypt. Never mind your debased position, God who made Jephthah, a cast away to become the leader of His people is still on the throne. 

It doesn't matter what causes your own predicament; whether war, insurgency, household enemy, kidnapping, politics, religion etc., what concerns God is that your end be more glorious such that those who once forsook you will seek to relate with you again. Believers, let us learn our lessons also from Mephibosheth (2 Sam. 9). It is not over with you. You can say to that situation now that, "JESUS IS ALIVE!"

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, deliver me from my deadly enemies who are daily after my life.
2. Oh Lord, turn my ugly situation around for my favour.
3. Father, lift up Your Church from her debased position occasioned by sin and lawlessness of both members and leaders.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Psalms 76 - 77; Revelation 21.

Good morning and have a blessed day.

Talk to someone about salvation through Jesus today.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 26 AUGUST 2020?*

*PASS THE TEST⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which GOD has promised to those who love him.
_*(James 1:12, ESV)*_

_*James 1:12 KJV*_
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the *LORD* hath promised to them that love him.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In the Scripture, David was anointed to be the next king of Israel at the age of seventeen. After this incredible promise was given to him, David did not go to the palace for a coronation; he went back to the shepherds’ fields. He was anointed but not appointed. He had to pass the test of being faithful taking care of sheep. He had to pass the test of being good to King Saul even though Saul was trying to kill him. David didn’t take the throne until he was thirty-seven. It took twenty years for him to take the throne, for him to be prepared for where GOD was taking him.

Don’t get discouraged by the preparation process between the time GOD puts that dream in your heart and the time it comes to pass. If you keep the right attitude, every struggle you go through, every disappointment, every delay is making you stronger, developing your character, growing you up. Pass those tests. It’s getting you prepared.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for both the anointing and the appointing that You have for my life. Thank You for the training and preparation process that You are taking me through. I believe that I will pass the tests and get to where You are taking me. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM