The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 25th August
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional*

*ENJOY YOUR LIFE*

Tuesday, August 25th.

Pastor Chris

*Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy (1 Timothy 6:17).*

You can have and enjoy your best life now. You don’t have to wait for the government of your country to set things right and make society conducive before you enjoy your life. Enjoying your life is a choice you have to make for yourself, if you really want to have God’s best today and for all time.

Life is a gift, and a calling from God. Everything in life, including the world around you, was created for your benefit. All you need to enjoy life to the full is to be yourself and stay in God’s Word. Jesus said, “…I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)” (John 10:10 AMPC). Think about that!

God has richly given you all things to enjoy. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Enjoy your life to the full; everything you require to that effect has been given to you.

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “…all things are yours.” We also read that God has given you richly (not sparsely) ALL things to ENJOY. What you need is to spend time in the Word, to know what’s yours in Christ Jesus, so you can live by His Word and enjoy your life to the full, for His glory.

*CONFESSION*

I’ve been called into God’s rest. I take charge of my life and enjoy it to its fullest, for Christ has made me a sharer, partner and participator of the divine nature. Therefore, I take advantage of the immense treasures and blessings of the Christ-life. Glory to God!

*FURTHER STUDY:*

1 Timothy 6:17 NIV; Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

Matthew 11:28-30 AMPC Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.](29) Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. [Jer. 6:16.](30) For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good–not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 
1 Corinthians 10:1-13 & Psalms 135-138

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 
Colossians 2:16-23 & Jeremiah 10-11

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Father has set eternity in my heart. I’m a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God!

Therefore, I’m unconquerable and indomitable, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. My days on earth are days of blessings.

I am blessed with divine wisdom and knowledge, blessed with strength, health, divine supply, insight, and ability.

I am so blessed by the Spirit of God and that blessing has brought precision and excellence into my life, enabling me to do the right thing always. I am born with untold blessings, and my spirit is opened continually to the truth. 

My eye is single, and every part of my life is full of light. Hallelujah! The supernatural is my life; I will never walk in darkness or confusion. 

Today and always, the true light that lightens every man’s world shines in my heart. Now, more than ever, I take advantage of this blessings to do exploits for the Kingdom of God. 

I am edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus. 

I refuse to struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Spirit and the Word. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: FB_IMG_1596349675449.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Thumbs Down 
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY, 25TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: SPEAK UP!

MEMORISE
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” - (Matthew 24:24)

READ: 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (KJV)

13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Is it not amazing how some people can speak against the Christian doctrines that have always worked for us while we who have benefited from these just keep quiet and watch? By so doing, you are indirectly giving the devil the opportunity to sell lies to other people who don’t know the truth yet. 

When you speak out in opposition to the lies, you are not speaking for yourself alone, but so that the wrong beliefs will not be taken as the truth. Whatever a person hears regularly sinks into his subconscious as the truth, so we must ensure that when the world tells a lie once, we say the truth five times with valid proof from the word of God. 

While you should never argue with them, you do need to speak the truth so that the lie will not prevail in the minds of the people. The younger ones both age-wise and spiritually, are listening and if all they have to listen to is lies, then they will adopt these as the truth, so we need to speak up.

Many times, Christians don’t speak up because many of us don’t know the Bible well enough. Thus, you need to study the Bible every day and ask the Holy Spirit to teach you. The devil knows the Bible and he is an expert at misinterpreting it. Hence, if you are not well grounded in the word of God, you could begin to believe his own interpretation as the truth. Jesus said:
“... if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” - Matthew 24:24

If you don’t want to be amongst those deceived, then you must study your Bible in depth and pray for the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth in the word to you. When you know what the word of God says, anytime you hear a contrary message, you can speak up with the truth and back it up with Scripture. When you hear a contrary opinion on tithe, for instance you can tell them what the Bible actually says. After you have gotten the real message of what Gods word says about a particular topic, you can even organise a Bible Study group and discuss it with other Christians.

KEY POINT
In these last days, the devil is raising false interpretations of the scriptures. Don’t be deceived by these, get your interpretations directly from God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Lamentations 3:37-5:22

HYMN 20 - NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE

1. Nearer, my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E'en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though, like the wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone,
Yet in my dreams I'd be
Nearer to Thee!

3. There let the way appear
Steps unto heaven;
All that Thou send'st to me
In mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer to Thee!

4. Then with my waking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I'll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer to Thee!

5. Or if on joyful wing
Cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upward I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer to Thee!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2020

*TOPIC: FIRST BELIEVE*

"Thus said he to Thomas reach hither thy finger and behold my hands and reach hither thy hand and thrust it into my side; and be not faithless, but believing.” John 20:27

*MESSAGE*
Jesus Christ of Nazareth has designed a lifestyle for Christians; this is a lifestyle of continual believing in the word of God and the work of God. We all know the story of Thomas, one of the disciples of Jesus. We call him ‘Doubting Thomas’ today because he was a man who lived by the principles of the world—he only believes what he can see. However, when he encountered Jesus Christ after His resurrection, Thomas learned to adopt a new principle from Jesus Christ.

Jesus taught Thomas that in order to see the physical manifestation of the power in the Word of God, he must first believe. In other words, seeing should not precede believing, rather, believing should precede seeing (2 Corinthians 5:7). This is the principle for us to live by today. We must live a life of continually believing in the word of God and the work of God if we want to enjoy all the promises of God pertaining to our lives.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  We only please God when we believe His Word by faith.

*SCRIPTURES*
Hebrews 11:1-40; 2 Corinthians 5:7

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Oh Lord, I pray that my faith grows exceedingly and abundantly in the name of Jesus;

2. Oh Lord, I bind and cast out of my life the spirit of fear and doubt in the name of Jesus.

3. Oh Lord, help me to stay unwavering in my faith in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 7, Nahum 2-3, Rom. 14:1-18

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM