The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 24th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 24TH AUGUST.

CHRIST-INSPIRED RESPONSE

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil (Luke 6:35).

Have you ever been ill-treated? I believe many of us, at one time or the other have suffered some sort of ill-treatment or injustice. But how God expects us to respond in such a situation is clear in His Word. He said in James 5:13 AMPC, “Is anyone among you afflicted (ill-treated, suffering evil)? He should pray….” How remarkable!

It parallels what Jesus also said in Luke 6:28; He said, “…pray for them that despitefully use you.” God is aware of such situations in our lives where we face persecutions or put up with mistreatments from other people. However, He doesn’t ask us to pity ourselves, complain, or get bitter at those who mistreat us; rather, He tells us to pray!

It’s very tempting to react in the exact opposite when maltreated. Some may even try to retaliate or get back at those mistreating them, and in the process, behave in a way different from who they truly are. Never allow someone else’s bad behaviour change your good conduct, or character.
Perhaps you were nice and loving to someone who in return treated you unfairly. Don’t decide never to show love to anyone else because of the betrayal; that won’t be Christ-like. If you succumb to that, you’ll be allowing someone else’s flawed attitude or poor judgement control your character.

The question you should ask yourself is this: “Was it right for me to have helped and shown love?” If it was right, then keep doing what’s right. That way, you protect your spirit from unhealthy infiltrations and deny the devil the opportunity of a traction in your life.

No matter how you’re treated, maintain the Christ attitude. He said, “Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. Give to every man that asketh of thee…love ye your enemies, and do good…and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil” (Luke 6:28-35).

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the ability to do right and display your goodness and love to all. I walk in righteousness and dispense your blessings to my world. Through me, many come to know your truth and embrace your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 6:28-35 AMPC; Matthew 5:38-45 TPT

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 9 & Psalms 128-134

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 2:8-15 & Jeremiah 9

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Lord, Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! It is the compass by which I navigate through life, driving me in the path of righteousness, success, and prosperity. 

My heart will forever trust in Your Word to do what it says, for not only is Your Word my best teacher, it also pilots me to the highest heights of success. 

Thank You for the privilege of being seated with You in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might, and every domain of darkness! 

I reign with You today over the circumstances of life and every negative force of nature, declaring that Your perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job, family, finances, and in the lives of those around me. 

Thank You for giving me the authority to use the Name of Jesus, the Name which is above every other name. As I boldly use this Name today, demons tremble and situations bow before me. Hallelujah! 

I declare that I’m living in divine health, absolute prosperity, unending success, abundant joy, and indescribable peace today. 

I see myself walking in the glory of God and experiencing unprecedented progress and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: MONDAY, 24TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: REDEEM YOUR VOWS

MEMORISE
“When thou shalt vow a vow unto the LORD thy God, thou shalt not slack to pay it: for the LORD thy God will surely require it of thee; and it would be sin in thee.” - (Deuteronomy 23:21)

READ: Ecclesiastes 5:4-6 (KJV)

4. When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools; pay that which thou hast vowed.

5. Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

6. Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error; wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?

It is a terrible thing to make a vow to God and not fulfil it. The Bible puts the people who do such in the same category as those who say there is no God - fools (Ecclesiastes 5:4). Many people have made vows based on resources that they don’t have. While they may claim to be making such vows by faith, is it not better to say Lord if you give me this contract, then I will give you so and so percent of the money than to make vows beyond your actual present reality?

“Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?” - Ecclesiastes 5:6

From the Bible verse above, we see that there is an angel assigned to the recording and collection of vows. That is how seriously God takes vows. Ecclesiastes 5:6 shows that when a vow defaulter prays, instead of getting an answer to the prayer, he/she gets Gods anger. Then it goes ahead to say that God could destroy the work of their hands too! By now, it should be very clear to you that it is better not to make a vow at all than to make one and not fulfil it. Think very carefully before you make any vows.

Now, in case you have made a vow you did not fulfil, if at all you can, I advise you to quickly go ahead and do so now. If it is however, something that you cannot fulfil, then you should go before God pleading for mercy. Acts 17:30 says:
“And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:”

So go ahead and cry to Him for mercy, but now that you know, ensure you don’t make vows carelessly again.

ACTION POINT
Think of all the vows you have made in the past and didnt fulfil. Do your best to fulfil them now. God takes vows very seriously.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Lamentations 1:1 - 3:36

HYMN 17 - MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED?

1. Must I go and empty handed?
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him
Lay no trophy at His feet?

CHORUS:
Must I go and empty handed?
Must I meet my Saviour so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him?
Must I empty handed go 

2. Not at death I shrink or falter
For my Saviour saves me now
But to meet Him empty handed
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

3. Oh, the years of sinning wasted
Could I but recall them now
I would give them to my Saviour
To His will I'd gladly bow.

4. O ye saints, arouse, be earnest
Up and work while yet 'tis day
Ere the night of death o'er take thee
Strive for souls while still you may.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Monday, 24th August 2020

TOPIC: FUNDAMENTAL FACTS ABOUT LIFE

Where a person ends on earth is not the end of life; rather, it’s the beginning of another phase, which is an endless life in eternity.

SCRIPTURE: And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Daniel 12:2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Everyone will either have everlasting life with God in heaven or shame and everlasting contempt with satan in hell.

God is the Owner and Giver of life. He gave us life to use it for His pleasure (Revelation 4:11).
However, many people don’t know many things about life. In our study today, we shall x-ray four fundamental facts about life.

1. Man is an eternal being made in the image and likeness of an eternal God
Genesis 1:27 says, So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

This means, everyone you see will live forever. Everyone that is ever born will live forever.

2. Man’s life on earth is a temporary adventure; a fraction of his overall life.

James 4:14 says, Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Man’s life on earth is a temporary adventure. Man’s existence on earth is a tiny fraction of his overall life. Life on earth is an infinitesimal fragment of life in eternity.

3. The end of earthly life is the beginning of endless life in eternity.

Where a person ends on earth is not the end of life; rather, it’s the beginning of another phase, which is an endless life in eternity.
Daniel 12:2 says, And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Everyone will either have everlasting life with God in heaven or shame and everlasting contempt with satan in hell. So, the end of earthly life is the beginning of an endless life in eternity. Everyone will live forever after death, either in heaven or in hell.
4. God does not desire for anyone to be lost in hell.
God desires for people to live with Him forever in heaven. He does not desire for anyone to be lost in hell. God is not looking for people to send to hell. It is possible to hear some messages that sound as if God is satisfied by the number of people He sends to hell. It is not true! Scriptures make it clear that hell was not created for man but for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:42).

So, God has no desire for the loss or perishing of any soul (2 Peter 3:9).

Beloved, my counsel is, since a greater bulk of our life will be spent in eternity, wisdom demands that we pay attention to our eternal destination, the place where we shall spend the endless phase of our life.

Remember this: Everyone will either have everlasting life with God in heaven or have shame and everlasting contempt with satan in hell.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Refuse to live in a way that will jeopardise your eternity with God in Heaven.
3. Live your life to please God always.

PRAYER: Lord, I am grateful to You for opening my eyes to see the facts of life. I ask that You give me the grace not to miss eternity with You in heaven, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIVING WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW
QUOTE: Who You Live For Determines Who You Live With In Eternity. Culled from, “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Lamentations 3-5

AMAZING FACT: The human heart is approximately equal in size to a person’s fist. An adult’s heart weights 220-260 grams.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Wisdom to live in the consciousness of eternal realities be released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 24TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: WHY HE SAT ON THE STONE! -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (MATTHEW 28:1-10)

Matthew 28:2 says: “And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the lord descend from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.” Wow! Glory to God! I call it, “OPERATION NO SHAKING.” Why did the angel sit on the stone? He was not panicking!

He was relaxed a she sat SHOWING THAT HE WAS A MASTER OF THE SITUATION! But by that act, he was also telling the world that JEHOVAH GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL of seen and unseen events! HE IS THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE! Yes! He was telling the world that despite all the earthquakes, darkness and shocking news of dead bodies coming back to life all over the city, etc, GOD WAS IN CONTROL!

Use today’s devotional to be reminded that your battles do not make God to PANIC because He knows your END from your BEGINNING! Isaiah 43:21 affirms: “This people have I formed for My sake, they shall praise me.” Note: THEY SHALL PRAISE ME!

Hallelujah! God does not panic because HE KNOWS YOUR BATTLES WILL END UP IN PRAISE and not in PAIN! You were not created for shame, disgrace, delay, failure, endless tears, etc. You were created for the praise of Jehovah God!

It doesn’t matter what life throws at you or the storms and battles you may be facing, always declare aloud: “SATAN, you are a liar! NO SHAKING! I SHALL NOT WEEP! THIS SHALL END UP IN PRAISE! I SHALL TURN THESE “BROKEN EGGS” TO “DELICIOUS OMELETTES.” Then Psalm 37:37 says your life will end up in PEACE!

So the angel was relaxed and sat down because your God knows that despite your trials, delays and attacks, etc, YOUR LIFE, FAMILY and MINISTRY WILL END UP IN PEACE!

No matter what is happening right now, 2020 shall end up in peace for your health, job, career, business, marriage and family in Jesus name. Refuse to worry! A wise man said: “Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering and doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned but just how it’s meant to be Yes! Look up, because what worries you masters you!
JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)!

Sow your SEED as led into any account on page 29 of ODM as uploaded and attached in today's message. AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH Plus other benefits. Send SMS/ Whatsapp to +234-704-070-588 or E-mail: 
orderodm@gmail.com after sowing your seed. Connect to our LIVE programmes via YOUTUBE : Manna TV International. FACEBOOK: 
ourdailymannaonline. Sunday's, 8.10am,9.30am,1
0.50am.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (Jer: 12-16)

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Thank You LORD for being in CONTRL of all I go through.
3. Thank You Lord that my life, family and ministry will end up in PRAISE!
4. I declare “Operation no shaking” now by fire concerning my life’s battles in Jesus name.
5. I REFUSE TO WORRY! I refuse to fear, panic or be afraid of my future. I shall end well and I shall end up in Peace in Jesus name.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, August 24, 2020*

*TOPIC:*DONATION NOT DURATION*

*Read: Acts 20:31-36*

Acts 20:31-36ESV “Therefore be alert, remembering that for three years I did not cease night or day to admonish every one with tears. And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified. I coveted no one’s silver or gold or apparel. 

You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my necessities and to those who were with me. In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” And when he had said these things, he knelt down and prayed with them all.”

*MEMORISE: Who once was unprofitable to you, but now is profitable to you and to me (Philemon 1:11)*

*EXPOSITION*

Duration is the amount of time, or a particular time interval. It is the period between the day of birth and death of man. That is the period allotted to man to carry out all he has to do in this world. It is the time to fulfil God-given assignment; the time to achieve purpose and make all impact. The period set aside for a particular task.

Donation on the other hand, is voluntary gift or contribution for a specific course. It is your impact, your sacrifice, your effort towards a goal set. It is your accomplishment that benefits others. It is the writing of one's name in gold. It is the contribution that leaves mark in the sand of life; the period to accomplish the work that speaks after death. 

The length of time spent in this world determines not the value/quality of life of a man, but his contribution to better the lives of people he comes across in life. It is his impact on fellow human beings; the very change man brought to the world.
Onesimus would have been a failure but for Apostle Paul who worked with Christ to remould and redirect his life (Phil. 1:11), leading him to Christ and correcting his character deficiency from a useless fellow to a very useful one.

Dear devout, what will be your contribution to that young person next to you - what you give, not what you take? What are your family, community, and associates going to benefit from you? What is your contribution to the advancement of Christ's Kingdom? You have gotten something to donate. 

Dorcas donated her hands; the widow of Zarephath, a meal. Remember, you are not here to live forever. Those that were around yesterday are no more. Don't forget that it is the contribution of someone that made you whom you are now. Don't live a life of no impact. Contribute your best now, for it is not needed in the grave.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. I refuse to live a purposeless life, I will fulfil my destiny and affect my generation positively.
2. Pray that God will connect you with people that matter to your life and destiny.
3. Pray that God will raise people that will rule this nation in God's own way.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 70 - 72; Revelation 19*

*Author CAC Worldwide*

*Jesus is Lord*

*HAVE A FRUITFUL WEEK...............SHALOM*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 24 AUGUST 2020?*

*HE INCREASE YOUR STRENGTH⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound]. 
_*(Isaiah 40:29, AMPC)*_

_*Isaiah 40:29 KJV*_
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In the Scripture, Joseph went through seasons of difficulty. He was rejected by his family, sold into slavery, lied about, mistreated, abandoned, falsely accused of a crime and thrown in prison. But through it all, Joseph never gave up. He kept pressing through and doing the right thing even though the wrong thing kept happening. Psalm 105:18 tells us that as Joseph lay in prison in those chains of iron, his soul entered into that iron. In that prison, Joseph developed supernatural strength, a perseverance that no one could take away. There are some lessons you can only learn in the dark places. 

If you are going through difficulty today, GOD wants to increase your strength. He wants to increase your power to overcome. He wants to make your inner man as strong as steel. When you keep standing, keep believing and keep doing the right thing, you are opening yourself to GOD’s supernatural strength. That’s when you know you are growing in Him. Be strong today. Keep pressing forward because GOD is at work increasing strength in you so that you can live in victory in every area of your life!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father in heaven, today I surrender every difficulty to You. I release the questions, hurts and frustrations. I choose to trust You and do the right thing. Increase Your strength in me so that I can live in the victory You have in store for me in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM