The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 23rd August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 23RD AUGUST.

FOLLOW GOD’S PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE

For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live] (Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).

It’s important that you reflect on your life and be sure you’re walking in sync with the Spirit and following God’s plan for your life. If you give Him your attention, He’ll guide you aright always. Jesus said of the Holy Spirit, “...He’ll guide you into all truth” (John 16:13). Trust Him with your life, and He’ll lead and guide you in God’s perfect will for you.

When you’re walking in God’s plan, everything you require—within the ambits of His will for you—will be supplied at the right time. At every milestone in your journey, whatever you need will be in place, because you’re on the path that God planned for you. 

Struggling would become unnecessary, because you’re on course and piloted by the Spirit.
Some people pursue ambitions that have no connection with the purpose of God for their lives.

They’re not yielded to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. God doesn’t want you doing something simply because others are doing it; seek and follow His guidance. Yield yourself to the Word. His Word is the true light.

The Psalmist said in Psalm 16:11, “Thou wilt shew me the path of life…”; how? Through the Word! His Word is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path (Psalm 119:105). Through His Word, He leads you in the paths of success, victory, and boundless joy—those paths He already pre-arranged for you. 

Your life shouldn’t be a labyrinth of circumstantial events; you’re not a child of chance. God prepared for you before you came, which means predestination is at work in you.

Never allow the fleeting pleasures of self-centred ambitions sway you. Don’t be perturbed by any unfavourable condition in which you may find yourself. Choose rather to follow and remain in God’s plan for your life, by serving Him wholeheartedly and living in His Word, and He’ll guide you to fulfil your destiny in Him.

PRAYER

Dear Father, through your Word and fellowship with the Spirit, you guide me to fulfil your destiny for me, bringing glory to your Name. I’m divinely helped of the Spirit, to make decisions and take actions which are in sync with your divine purpose, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 1:11-12 AMPC; Romans 8:29-30

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 8 & Psalms 120-127

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 2:1-7 & Jeremiah 8

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Lord, Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! It is the compass by which I navigate through life, driving me in the path of righteousness, success, and prosperity. 

My heart will forever trust in Your Word to do what it says, for not only is Your Word my best teacher, it also pilots me to the highest heights of success. 

Thank You for the privilege of being seated with You in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might, and every domain of darkness!

I reign with You today over the circumstances of life and every negative force of nature, declaring that Your perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job, family, finances, and in the lives of those around me. 

Thank You for giving me the authority to use the Name of Jesus, the Name which is above every other name. As I boldly use this Name today, demons tremble and situations bow before me. Hallelujah! 

I declare that I’m living in divine health, absolute prosperity, unending success, abundant joy, and indescribable peace today. 

I see myself walking in the glory of God and experiencing unprecedented progress and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

[Image: 20200822_0630042.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 23RD AUGUST, 2020.

THEME: SHOW SOME KINDNESS.

MEMORISE: 
Let brotherly love continue.
Hebrews 13:1

READ: Isaiah 35:3-8 (KJV)

3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.

4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

A Christian may be smiling on the outside because he/she is accustomed to looking cheerful, whereas on the inside, the person could be going through a lot of challenges. The ties and the hats we all wear to Church on Sunday cover the empty stomachs or the depressed thoughts of some workers in the Church. 

Sometimes the Pastor is going through a marital crisis, but he still has to settle issue in the marriage of a Church member.

We need to look out for each other every now and then. We need to pick up the phone and call the brother or sister to ask how they are doing. We need to bring a gift, no matter how small to church once in a while to give someone. Believe me, the one who is strengthening others also needs strengthening once in a while.

When you notice the commitment level of a particular brother or sister wanting, before you accuse or judge them, find out how they are faring first. Checking on them, whether they are in Church or not, shows that you love them. 

Sometimes, the devil brings suggestions to some of the ‘strong’ Christians to drop out of the Christian race, but just a word of encouragement from you, a smile or a show of love can give them strength to continue in the race. 

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 says:

“Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will life up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.”

Even as General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, many years ago, I decided to resign because I thought the people I was praying and caring so much for did not care about me. It was a little girl whom God sent to bring me a cake that He used to bring me out of that depressed state. 

Even though I don’t like cake, I ate this one and even since, I have not considered resigning again. You don’t know the effect that a little encouragement could have on your brethren.

Show kindness to one another always.

ACTION POINT:
Look for at least one person in Your Church today and just encourage the person. If you can give a gift, go ahead and do so.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 51-52, 

HYMN 26: STAND UP! STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the Cross!
Lift high His royal banner;
It must not suffer loss.
From vict’ry unto vict’ry
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conflict,
In this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own:
Put on the gospel armour,
And watching unto prayer;
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.

4. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh,
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory
Shall reign eternally.
Seeds of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Saturday, 22nd August 2020

TOPIC: SURVIVING IN THE LAST DAYS

22 August 2020

SCRIPTURE: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 Timothy 3:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: This is the time to have the spirituality that is buoyant and vibrant.
Events in our world today clearly confirm that we are already in the last days. We are not told in the Scripture the exact date the world will end, but we are given signs and signals to identify the end of the age. We have already explored many of these signs in our previous studies.

Now, how do you live in the last days so as not to be a victim of the spirit of the age?

1. Maintain a strong personal altar of consecration and relationship with God (Hosea 6:3).

It is good to have a pastor but do not allow your relationship with God to depend on the spirituality of another person. This is the time to have the spirituality that is buoyant and vibrant. Maintain a very strong personal altar of consecration and relationship with God. Ensure that your prayer life, fasting life, Bible-study life are all in shape.

2. Refuse to be swayed by the winds of falsehood and deception (Ephesians 4:13-14).

Refuse to be swayed by the winds of falsehood and deception. The fact is, there are people who are addicted to error and are missing road permanently. 

There are those who are addicted to new things, new doctrines, new theologies, and new revelations. But the truth is, there is nothing new under the sun.

Many people are working with the so called new doctrines these days. One of those doctrines is the one that says that you can live anyhow and still make heaven.

That is a lie from the pit of hell. Someone may claim that he had a revelation where Jesus gave him an instruction that is the basis of his erroneous doctrine even though the so called instruction is contrary to the written Word of God. 

Beloved, please know that even Satan appears as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14). Some people are permanently looking for what is not missing. They have itchy ears (2 Timothy 4:3); that is, ears that are permanently looking for what to hear.

Refuse to be swayed by the wind of falsehood and deception.

Remember this: This is the time to have the spirituality that is buoyant and vibrant.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Maintain a buoyant and persistent prayer altar.
2. Refuse to be swayed by the winds of falsehood and deception.
3. Maintain a genuine spiritual coverage.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for Your Help to maintain a buoyant and vibrant prayer altar. I receive the grace not to be swayed by the winds of falsehood, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SURVIVING THE LAST DAYS

QUOTE: Just as there is security in the palaces of power, there is security in the presence of the Most High. Culled from, “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 49-51

AMAZING FACT: Nerve impulses in the human body move at about 90 m/s.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to escape the traps of error and deception is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLE FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 23RD AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: IMITATE THIS DEAF FROG!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 1:1-9

A group of frogs wee travelling across a forest in search of a pond. While hopping around, two frogs fell into a deep pit. The other frogs gathered around the pit and gave their various advice to the two frogs. 

As the two frogs tried to jump out of the deep pit, the other frogs from the top discouraged them by describing how impossible it was to jump out. The two frogs chose to ignore their discouraging words and decided to jump out of the pit. They tried very hard and put in all their effort to come out of the pit while the frogs watching from the top kept telling them to give up.

In the midst of the rain of negative words, one among them was affected by the discouraging words, and died as it gave up on the struggle to come out of the pit. 

The other frog continued to jump as hard as it could. After an immense struggle, it finally came out of the pit alive. The other frogs were so surprised and asked how it managed to come up in spite of all the discouraging signs to give up. The brave frog then explain that it was deaf and assumed that everyone was cheering for it! 

Oh, so funny, but the Holy Ghost wants you to know that people’s words have a significant impact on our lives. He wants you to know that: What you hear is not as important as HOW YOU REACT TO WHAT you hear!

BE DEAF TO NEGATIVE WORDS! Today’s scripture Vs. 9 says: “…Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Yong Kang Chan, in “The Disbelief Habit” opined: “It’s difficult to see your thoughts when you are in your thoughts.” Curtis Tyrone Jones wrote: 

“Sometimes in order to move the mind we must shift its gears out of reverse.” Close with Ernest Agyemang Yeboah: “Stand above negativity! Dare to conquer toxic thoughts!” Be like this deaf frog! I see your life disappointing your haters in Jesus name.

IF YOU SOWED YOUR 21-DAY OR 14-DAY FASTING SEED OR FIRST FRUIT OR AC SEED BUT DID NOT GET ANY REPLY, THEN URGENTLY TYTPE: “NO REPLY” TO E-MAIL: ourdailymannain
for@gmail.com or WhatsApp/ SMS +2347040382800
For Tithe, Offering, Charity, and Donations: use the accounts below.

*ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.* GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY.
JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here.

Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, after sowing. *WORLD REMIT:*

*ACCOUNTS ADDRESS:*
LAGOS NG, Beneficiary account: 1397233185
Account name: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. For info WhatsApp: +2347040382800 or Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com
*Pray seriously now!*

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I UPROOT FEAR and DISCOURAGEMENT today.
3. I am DEAF to discouragement or evil arrows of haters. All I hear is “I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST.”
4. Lord, flush out every discouraging association or people from my destiny in Jesus name.
5. I receive COURAGE and boldness as I journey through life!
6. Pray in Tongues today now.
7. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace. Pray about today ad led. Pray for children today! Cancel a home accident!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 8-11

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIST E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER

Hymn 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, August 23, 2020 - _International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and Its Abolition_*

*TOPIC: NEED A CHANGE?*

*Read Acts 9:1-19*

*MEMORISE: _The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes_ (Proverbs 21:1).*

*EXPOSITION*

Desire change! Wanting to be better? Want to please God the more? Wish to be the Christian the Bible prescribes? You need Jesus. He is the game Changer. He has power to change all about you. He changed the status of the fishermen, tax collectors, etc. to fishers of men. Their relationship with Christ made them turn their world around for better.

When Apostle Paul met with Onesimus - the runaway slave boy, he had a change of character; he became a useful tool in the hand of his master, Philemon and Paul. Onesimus' offence attracted capital punishment during his time as a slave. 

He was not only forgiven of his sins, but was also accepted by his master as a brother in Christ. This reference is relevant as the world celebrates the abolition of slave trade today. What a great change. No one changes himself but God. 

True changes come from the heart that knows Him.
God can do more for you only if you will desire a change. Change to be godly. Change to please Him. Change to love Him and all He represents more than the pleasures of the world. 

Don't be satisfied with whom and what you are; it can be better - better parent; better spouse; better Christian. Saul the murderer, through the God-occasioned change, became Paul the great evangelist and preacher of the gospel he once opposed.

The encounter he had with the Man of Galilee was the game changer. Have you truly and genuinely met Him? Otherwise, there won't be any real change, but pretence.

Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest, and ask letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem... Immediately he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God *(Acts 9:1-2,20).* We can change. If we allow Christ to deal with the areas that needs change in our lives. 

Change brings unbelievable positive restructuring of life. Anyone who allows or cooperates with God will experience the change.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Oh Lord our Father, change my life and family for Your good.
2. Let the enemies of the nation be arrested now for the expansion of Your Kingdom, oh! Lord.
3. Lord Jesus, give the Church the boldness to penetrate difficult areas in this nation.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 67 - 69; Revelation 18*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*

*Remain blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM