The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 22nd August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 22ND AUGUST.

MAKING PROGRESS FROM GLORY TO GLORY

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before (Philippians 3:13).

Many people think of progress or success as having an increase in income, getting a promotion at work, buying a new house, etc. But true progress is more than these; it’s the development of your spirit through the Word and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. It’s that excellence which is obvious, first in your inner-man, and which inevitably radiates outwardly. It comes forth from the “you” in you.

When you have this awareness, you won’t be intimidated by the crises or challenges of life. That others are making progress doesn’t mean you’re failing. So, don’t measure your progress or lack of it by the success of others.

True success means living the victorious life through God’s Word, and achieving His desired goals for your life. It’s therefore unwise to measure your success by comparing yourself with someone else, because you may not know God’s plan for that person’s life.

Between you and the Lord, you can know whether you’re successful or not. You can look at your life today and tell whether you’re a success at the current phase of your life, for success is relative and measured at different phases in line with your divine purpose.

The life God has given you is one of everincreasing glory where you heap success upon success. If you’re successful now, He can count on you for more. Therefore, measure and celebrate your success at each point by comparing your performance or accomplishments with the set goals.

You can be a success at a certain level and then the goal broadens, the challenges are increased, but you must win at every level. When you overcome the challenges and attain those new goals, you become a success again at a new and higher level. It goes on that way from glory to glory. That’s God’s plan and idea for your success.

CONFESSION

Dear Father, thank you for showing me how to make progress at different levels of life. My gaze is on you only, and my drive and pursuit are on fulfilling your plan and purpose for my life. I refuse to compare myself with others, but measure my success in life with your Word and purpose for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 4:18; Philippians 3:13-14; Hebrews 12:1-2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

1 Corinthians 7 & Psalms 119:113-176

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 1:19-29 & Jeremiah 7

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the Holy Spirit who resides in me, filling me with miracle-working power.

My spirit is inundated with the anointing, such that it permeates my soul and moves upon my physical body, thereby making me invulnerable everyday to the assaults of the devil, and victorious everyday. 

Thank You for guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. 

My progress and advancement are evident and unstoppable. I am prospering in all that I do, because I live in, and by the Word, inspired always by the Holy Spirit to produce excellence. 

Thank You for Your wisdom that propels me to act on Your Word always. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness. 

The power of God’s Spirit is activated in my life! Even now, I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! 

I can do all things through Christ who energizes and infuses me with miracle-working ability! I am sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency! Hallelujah! 

I flourish daily like the palm tree because I am continually filled with the Spirit. As I speak in tongues, I am edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus. 

Grace and peace are multiplied in my life! I don’t struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

[Image: IMG-20200821-WA0002.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: SATURDAY, 22ND AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: HOW HARD ARE YOU JOINED TO JESUS?

MEMORISE
“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” - (Philippians 1:21)

READ: Romans 8:35-39 (KJV)

35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

“And he departed thence, and entered into a certain man's house, named Justus, one that worshipped God, whose house joined hard to the synagogue.” - Acts 18:7

Justus’ house joined hard to the synagogue. How attached are you to the Church? Do you see the Church as just a part of your life or is it your entire life? Are you only a Church-goer or are you involved in the activities of the Church? Is Sunday the only time you think about Church or do you also attend mid-week services and other soul-lifting programmes? Are you more joined to your secular job than you are to the Church? Do those who you relate with everyday know you as a member of the body of Christ? How hard are you joined to Jesus?

If I have to be involved in something, I would be fully involved. If you are truly a child of God, you would not be dormant in your Father’s house. Get involved, join the workforce, give towards the work of God.

Years ago, we needed to fill an area of the Headquarters church in Ebute-Metta with sawdust so as to reclaim land and have more to build on. I bore a basin of the sawdust on my head, back and forth, without any shame. A traffic jam on the main road caused a student of mine to seek an alternative route near the church to his destination. Seeing me, he cried out “Ah Oga” (meaning ‘Sir’). I looked at him and asked “Who is Oga? I am no Oga in the house of my God; I am merely working for Jesus my Master.”  I am fully joined to the house of God. There is nothing being done to advance Gods kingdom that I will not get involved in, even if it is just to pray for them. How hard are you joined to the Church of Christ?

Those who are joined hard to the house of God always enjoy His presence in every area of their lives. Because they are very useful in His Kingdom business, He in turn makes anything that concerns them His business. It pays to be joined hard to the Church of Christ. I am a living witness.

ACTION POINT
Join the workforce in your local Church, if you havent done so already. Be more fervent for the things of the kingdom.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Jeremiah 49 - 50

HYMN 12 - I AM THINE O LORD

1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

CHORUS:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side. 

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow'r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend.

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
Seeds of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Saturday, 22nd August 2020

TOPIC: SURVIVING IN THE LAST DAYS
22 August 2020

SCRIPTURE: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 Timothy 3:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: This is the time to have the spirituality that is buoyant and vibrant.

Events in our world today clearly confirm that we are already in the last days. We are not told in the Scripture the exact date the world will end, but we are given signs and signals to identify the end of the age. We have already explored many of these signs in our previous studies.

Now, how do you live in the last days so as not to be a victim of the spirit of the age?

1. Maintain a strong personal altar of consecration and relationship with God (Hosea 6:3).

It is good to have a pastor but do not allow your relationship with God to depend on the spirituality of another person. This is the time to have the spirituality that is buoyant and vibrant. Maintain a very strong personal altar of consecration and relationship with God. Ensure that your prayer life, fasting life, Bible-study life are all in shape.

2. Refuse to be swayed by the winds of falsehood and deception (Ephesians 4:13-14).

Refuse to be swayed by the winds of falsehood and deception. The fact is, there are people who are addicted to error and are missing road permanently. There are those who are addicted to new things, new doctrines, new theologies, and new revelations. But the truth is, there is nothing new under the sun.

Many people are working with the so called new doctrines these days. One of those doctrines is the one that says that you can live anyhow and still make heaven. That is a lie from the pit of hell. 

Someone may claim that he had a revelation where Jesus gave him an instruction that is the basis of his erroneous doctrine even though the so called instruction is contrary to the written Word of God. Beloved, please know that even Satan appears as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14). 

Some people are permanently looking for what is not missing. They have itchy ears (2 Timothy 4:3); that is, ears that are permanently looking for what to hear.

Refuse to be swayed by the wind of falsehood and deception.

Remember this: This is the time to have the spirituality that is buoyant and vibrant.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Maintain a buoyant and persistent prayer altar.
2. Refuse to be swayed by the winds of falsehood and deception.
3. Maintain a genuine spiritual coverage.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for Your Help to maintain a buoyant and vibrant prayer altar. I receive the grace not to be swayed by the winds of falsehood, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SURVIVING THE LAST DAYS

QUOTE: Just as there is security in the palaces of power, there is security in the presence of the Most High. Culled from, “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 49-51

AMAZING FACT: Nerve impulses in the human body move at about 90 m/s.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to escape the traps of error and deception is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 22ND AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS A POISON

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HOSEA 4:1-11

It was hilarious in May 2020 during the Coronavirus outbreak when president Donald Trump said: “I see the disinfectant that knocks it (CORONAVIRUS) out in a minute; on minute. 

And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.” And the world rose in deep anger even though the president fought back saying that he was misunderstood.

. But his comments came after a presentation suggested that the coronavirus could be killed by disinfectant on surfaces and didn’t survive as long in hot and humid temperatures. So he was suggesting the use of disinfectants as a possible treatment for CORONAVIRUS!

As a pharmacist, I know that disinfectants are chemical agents designed to destroy micro-organisms on inert ETERNAL surfaces. You are not supposed to drink them and they are not substances made to be injected into your human body! 

They are for EXTERNAL USE ONLY! But sanitizers are substances that simultaneously clean and disinfect. Disinfectants kill more germs than sanitizers! Disinfectants are frequently used in hospitals, dental surgeries, kitchens, and bathrooms to kill infectious organisms but are not to be swallowed or injected into the human body. 

That statement by president TRUMP prompted Rickitt Benckiser, the maker of a popular disinfectant “Lysol” to issue a warning on its website: “As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant product be administered into the human body.”

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a USER OF TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL IS THAT YOU MUST SEEK DEEPER AND GREATER KNOWLEDGE this year! A wise man said: “Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.” Note this: WRONG KNOWLEDGE IS AS GOOD AS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE (Today’s scripture). 

Yes! Wrong information turns you into the same level as an illiterate! Never go to bed without knowing something you never knew yesterday! PURSUE KNOWLEDGE! Know something about everything on planet earth! IGNORANCE IS A KILLER!

IN THE STORMS OF LIFE, ODM IS LIFE’S PARACHUTE. ODM IS THE BEST GIFT ITEM FOR ALL OCCASIONS! GIVE OUT COPIES! Also, get copies of my book titled: “AN 8-DAY PRAYER PLAN ON PARALYZING DISAPPOINTMENTS AT THE EDGE OF YOUR BREAKTHROUGHS” and “A 3-DAY PRAYER PLAN ON RELEASING POWER TO CHANGE YOUR SITUATION (VIRTUE SECRETS); also give a soul/family copies this week!

For Tithe, Offering, Charity, and Donations: use the accounts below.

ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY.

JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here.

Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, after sowing. Be blessed in Jesus name. Amen. WORLD REMIT:
ACCOUNTS ADDRESS:

LAGOS NG, Beneficiary account: 1397233185
Account name: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. For info WhatsApp: +2347040382800 or Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 4-7
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, grant mem the grace to read and seek for knowledge everyday.
3. Lord, cancel the effect of any mistake of wrong knowledge in Jesus name.
4. Pray for all who lost someone in the CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK.
5. Pray for all who are sick from this CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK.
6. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace. Pray about today as led.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, August 22, 2020

TOPIC: CONSEQUENCES OF ABANDONING GOD
Read 2 Chronicles 12:9-13

MEMORISE: So King Rehoboam made bronze shields to replace them and assigned these to the commanders of the guard on duty at the entrance to the royal palace (2 Chronicles 12:10)

EXPOSITION

For the past three years of his reign, Rehoboam has practically obeyed the Lord and he had enjoyed blessings that follow obedience (11:17). But, as he came to his fourth year, he rebelled against the Lord, and in the fifth year, he received the due punishment (12:1-2). 

The consequences of abandoning God came in two forms:
1. Personal consequences when we abandon God.
Popularity and power, the two benefits that Rehoboam chose above God, were the first two things he lost when the Egyptians invaded the land. (2 Chr. 12:9-13). 

Through Rehoboam, we discover the real price to be paid for rejecting God. Even though Rehoboam later confessed his sin, the damage had already been done. He was not destroyed, but much of what was precious to him were lost. 

His reign could have been as glorious as the golden shields in Solomon's temple, which the Egyptians took, instead, he had to settle for bronze replacements and an insignificant reign. 

Rehoboam's name suggests 'he enlarges the people', but what an irony, what a contrast! It was Shishak, who had reunited Egypt, but Rehoboam has divided Israel! Instead of gold, he settled for bronze! When we stop worshipping God, we do not worship nothing, but we worship everything. When everything is going right, guard your faith.

2. Consequences for others when we abandon God.
"... and all Israel along with him." (2 Chronicles 12:1) "... 'You have abandoned me; therefore, I now abandon you to Shishak.'" (2 Chr. 12:5) We don't have to be king, like Rehoboam, before our actions deeply affect the lives of others. Rehoboam's abandonment of God led to the humiliation of his people. I must ask myself: "How does the quality of my relationship with God affect those around me? Your local assembly, family, business, health, finances may be affected by your relationship with God.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Take a moment to pray for our leaders; political and spiritual, that their hearts will not turn against God.
2. Ask for the help of the Holy Spirit, not to do anything that will bring shame and humiliation to your family.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 62 - 66; Revelation 17

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2020

*TOPIC: TWO KINDS OF GROWTH*

"From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.” Ephesians 4:16

*MESSAGE*
In this verse, Paul uses the analogy of the body to explain that as each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body [the church of God] will become healthy and keep growing, full of love. Biologists tell us that there are two kinds of growth – symbiotic growth and parasitic growth. 

Symbiotic growth is a give-and-take relationship where both sides benefit. Parasitic growth is when one side receives from the other but gives nothing back. So when we come out of church and say, “I didn’t get anything out of that service,” we’re probably practising parasitic growth. 

It is parasitic growth if we want others to pray for us, preach to us, counsel us, help us, but expect nothing from us. Symbiotic growth, on the other hand, says “Yes, I have needs, but I’m willing to give, too, because everyone needs to benefit.” Our bodies are made up of different systems: the nervous system, circulatory system, muscular system, and so on. These systems rely on one another. They’re interdependent. So when one of them goes down, the rest of the body is also affected.

We must always remind ourselves that we are the church. The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up one whole body. So it is with the body of Christ; God has put each part just where He wants it, so let us do our part. God wants us to be a fully functioning part of His church—a part that doesn’t just take, but gives too. And if we’re not sure what our ‘part’ is, we can ask Him and He’ll show us.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  What part are you currently playing in your local assembly? Ask God to show you where you could be serving and who you could be supporting within the church.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 Corinthians 12:12-18; Ephesians 4:1-16

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for teaching me the right way to grow today.

2. Lord, give me the grace to play my part in building Your church on earth in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, help me to keep standing on Your promises in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 3, Micah 6, Rom. 11:16-36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM