The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 20th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 20TH AUGUST.

IT’S A MATTER OF CHOICE

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost (Romans 14:17).

In life, there’ll be circumstances or even people that’ll try to frustrate your aspirations for a happy and joyful life. Nevertheless, everything still boils down to your choice. Yes, it’s a matter of choice!

If a man chooses to allow the disappointments of others or the damning effects of life’s unfavourable conditions stop him, then he’d most likely live a frustrated life, unable to fulfil God’s purpose for him. 

Such a person would often vent his anger and frustration on others. He’d want to see everyone else unhappy because he finds no reason why they should be happy. This is the case with many people today.

However, based on the knowledge of God’s Word concerning you, your choice can, and should be different. Choose to live your life in the light of His truth and make up your mind that your joy and fulfilment in life would be independent of circumstances. Choose to take pleasure in every day and enjoy the moments of your life. It’s His will for you!

In Deuteronomy 30:19 TLB, the Lord said to the children of Israel, “…I have set before you life or death, blessing or curse. Oh, that you would choose life; that you and your children might live!” This is as touching as it is instructive. 

He gave you the power to choose the life of blessings because that’s His desire for you—to live in blessings evermore.

Life to the full, divine health, supernatural insight and great amplitude of mind, prosperity and wealth, a life of glory and ever-increasing joy; these and more are your divine provisions in Christ. But you must make the choice to apprehend and appropriate these realities in your personal life. Choose to walk in God’s Word and glorify God in your life today.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for giving me the life of blessings, full of joy and glory. I walk in divine health, supernatural insight and great amplitude of mind, prosperity and wealth. Thank you for your abundant grace and wisdom to rule my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 1:8; John 15:11; Philippians 4:4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 5 & Psalms 117-118

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 1:1-8 & Jeremiah 5

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, holy and a peculiar treasure unto God. 

I was born to reign and rule in life with the dominion of the Spirit. Through my words, I effect changes in the realm of the spirit, and cause circumstances and situations to align with God’s plan and purpose today. 

I am a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord. I am in Christ, and I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. 

No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. 

I am more than a conqueror, and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and power of divinity are working for me, for my good. 

No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because the Holy Spirit has made His abode in me. 

The glory of God is risen upon me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. The power, beauty, and excellence of God reside in my spirit; and through me, His righteousness is established, and His grace and love are revealed to men. 

Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! I know who I am; I am the seed of Abraham! 

The world belongs to me. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! 

He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! No failure for me, and no defeat on my path; I am moving from glory to glory, and from victory to victory. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: THE SPIRITUAL REALM

MEMORISE
“Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.” - (2 Corinthians 2:11)

READ: Acts 28:1-6 (KJV)

1. And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita.

2. And the barbarous people shewed us no little kindness; for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold.

3. And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.

4. And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.

5. And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.

6. Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly; but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

Many people, because of their high level of secular knowledge, enlightenment and exposure, believe they have answers to everything in life and may thus not believe in the reality of the spiritual realm. They believe there is no hell, no heaven, therefore no God; all things - sickness, accidents, death, infant mortality, business failure, natural disasters, physical disability, barrenness, murder, violent crimes and so on, can be explained scientifically.

However, we are often confronted with situations that defy any human understanding; cases that are beyond scientific explanation, where an attack in the dream becomes a reality upon awaking, or when a person’s health is suffering but all medical tests reveal nothing wrong. The Bible in Ephesians 6:12 provides some insight into the root of the matter:

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Spiritual activities have become an integral part of this present world, since Satan was thrown out of Heaven unto the earth (Revelation 12:12). (1 Peter 5:8) says, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.” The solution to the devils rampant attack on humanity is found in 1 John 3:8 , “...For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”

All power belongs to Jesus (Matthew 28:18). At His name, even the devil trembles (James 2:19). No matter the greatness of learning, research and technology, a very active spiritual realm exists. If you are born again, congratulations. You have the backing of Jesus to upturn all activities of the enemy against your life and family. However, if you are not yet born again, you are completely open to all the antics of the kingdom of darkness. Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour today so you can destroy the works of the devil in your life and family.

PRAYER POINT
Father, reveal the reality of the negative supernatural, and Your superiority over it, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Jeremiah 41 - 45

HYMN 2 - ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

CHORUS:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all. 

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Thursday, 20th August 2020

TOPIC: COUNSELS FOR THE END TIME

Take heed and watch your life in order not to be a victim of the end time. The fact is, you may not be looking for sin but sin may be looking for you. Watch your life!

SCRIPTURE: Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. Matthew 24:42.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: In order not to be taken unawares by the rapture and miss it in eternity, be watchful and live ready always.

In our previous studies, we explored the signs of the end time. And we have seen quite a number of them.

Now, what is my counsel to you as someone who is living in this end time? What should you do at this time to escape being taken unawares by the rapture?

1. Refuse to be a victim of the season (2Tim. 3:1-5).
Refuse to be swallowed up by the plague of the end time. Refuse to have a prayer life that is depressed. Refuse to be a victim of the bandwagon of this end time.

2. Watch your life.

Be on your guard and watch your life because no one can watch your life like yourself. Watch your life for the enemy is moving about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8).
You need to watch because you don’t know the hour the Lord will come (Matthew 24:42, 1 Corinthians 10:12).

Take heed and watch your life in order not to be a victim of the end time. The fact is, you may not be looking for sin but sin may be looking for you. Watch your life! In this end time, it is easy for people to lose their relationship with God. Under few seconds of one conversation, one discussion, one sight, one sound, one’s relationship with God can be lost.

David was a man after God’s heart. In his days, no one loved God passionately like him. He was an embodiment of worship. But in one careless evening of leisurely walk on the balcony of his house, he saw a naked woman. Maybe, he turned his face away but the flesh said to him, “Look again”. 

Then he turned away his face again and the flesh probably said to him more loudly: “Just look for the last time”. This was how he fell and committed immorality with the woman. This was the same man after God’s heart.

3. Live ready (Matthew 24:44)

Beloved, Jesus is coming again. He may come while you are eating, driving, lying, cheating, stealing, watching immoral movies, backbiting, quarrelling, smoking or drinking. Live ready.
Matthew 24:41 says, Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Beloved, in order not to be taken unawares by the rapture and miss it in eternity, be watchful, and live ready always.

Remember this: In order not to be taken unawares by the rapture and miss it in eternity; be watchful and live ready always.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to be a victim of this season.
2. Be watchful and prayerful, and ensure a right standing with God always.
3. Always live ready.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for showing me what to do so as not to be taken unawares by the rapture. I receive the grace to be watchful and live ready always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END TIME – AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

QUOTE: Since you know the time you are in, watch. Do not kill yourself and pervert the Gospel in order to gather people. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Jeremiah 43-45

AMAZING FACT: Human lips are hundreds of times more sensitive than the tips of a person’s fingers.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to watch your life and not be taken unawares by any thing is released upon you in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 20TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: THE PETER MIRACLE! THE BATTLES OF THE DEEP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE; LUKE 5:1-11

Deep calleth unto deep is grace going into the depth of your troubles, pain and frustrations. It is God’s grace meeting you at the juncture of every battle of your life.

Deep battles don’t attract sympathy or empathy because your friends, relations etc, think you are ok. Even when you open up to them, they don’t believe you because they can’t see it on you. 

They won’t understand your battle because it is in the deep! But deep battles attract God’s deepest love. Yes, the bigger and deeper the disgrace arrows sent against you, the bigger and deeper the grace of God in your situation. 

Simon Peter was in a deep mess having toiled all night without result.

It was the biggest frustrating fishing experience of his career. Peter was in deep pain and disappointment and was mending his nets to go home. Jesus asked him to launch into the DEEP for a big catch (Luke 5:40. Jesus was saying; “I know you’ve had a deep battle all through the night, but now launch into the depth of My grace for a tremendous net-breaking catch.” And when Peter obeyed, it was so. 

And what the Holy Ghost to a user of today’s devotional is that, the DEEP GRACE of God will locate that deep mistake, deep disappointment, deep disgrace, deep shame and deep economic battle and swallow it up because you must be elevated this year.

In Genesis 1:2, darkness was upon the face of the deep (waters). “Darkness upon the face of the deep,” speaks of a life characterized by turbulence, hopeless situations, stubborn battles and a bleak future. But I live the next line: “And the Spirit of God move upon the face of the waters.” Note: “THE SPIRIT OF GOD” moved, hovered, brooded, prevailed, subdued and brought under control and into subjection the void and emptiness. The Spirit of God is the Spirit of Grace.

So, grace moved, and prevailed and subdued the deep waters (deep battles). And that is what grace will do for you in this second half of this year. You will never end up in the land of shame! Hold on and hold out! Peace!

In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. Get copies of my books titled: “AN 8-DAY PRAYER PLAN ON PARALYZING DISAPPOINTMENT AT THE EDGE OF OUR BREAKTHROUGHS” and “A 3-DAY PRAYER PLAN ON RELEASING POWER TO CHANGE YOUR SITUATION (VIRTUE SECRETS); also give a soul/family copies this week!

For Tithe, Offering, Charity, and Donations: use the accounts below.
*ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.* GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY.

JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here.
Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, after sowing. Be blessed in Jesus name. Amen.

*WORLD REMIT:*
*ACCOUNTS ADDRESS:*
LAGOS NG, Beneficiary account: 1397233185
Account name: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. For info WhatsApp: +2347040382800 or Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 64-66*
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, thank the Lord for today’s word and pray as led.
2. Pray and ask God for the impartation of the Spirit of Grace to your spirit today.
3. O Spirit of Grace; move upon my battles and dry up its roots now in Jesus name.
4. I decree: No satanic storm shall sink me! Lord, PROMOTE ME by every battle, mistake or attack on my life and ministry!
5. The more the battles, the more the GRACE. No battle shall consume me this year in Jesus name.
6. LORD, let Your DEEP GRACE invade the deep problems, troubles, failures and storms of my life and destiny in Jesus name.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, August 20, 2020

TOPIC: ALL FOR YOURSELF

Read 1 Samuel 20:34-42

MEMORISE: Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days (Ecclesiastes 11:1)

EXPOSITION

Jonathan, the son of King Saul, truly loved David, one of his father's servants. He loved David to the point that he disagreed with king Saul's plan to kill him and also give the throne to him. After the death of Jonathan, David became king over Israel; the new king remembered the agreement he had with Jonathan (1 Sam. 20:42). He remembered his son, Mephiboseth.

The good life we live, the kindness we show, and those acts of wickedness and evil are for those who do them and their generations to come. We have seen children of both good and bad ones of our days reaping the very thing their parents did. Your attitude towards your work, spouse, family members, community, and nation is that which will come back to you, in due course.

Two brothers once lived and worked in a city; they both from time to time sent money for the upkeep of their aged father in the village. Unknown to them, their father used the money sent by each of the brothers to build a house for each of them. 

After many years, he invited his sons for a great feast; there he presented the house built to each of them. He handed over the keys to each. One of the brothers got a well-furnished house while the other got an uncompleted building. 

The one with uncompleted house protested about the condition of his house. It was then their father told him that that was all the money he sent for his upkeep over the years could do.

The very way you live in this world determines what your eternity will be (2 Cor. 5:10). We shall have the reward of whatever we do to God and man at the appropriate time. Therefore, don't do anything by sinful means. Let your love for God and man move you to positive, godly and productive actions. You are doing it for yourself.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, forgive me of all my wrong deeds of the past that may stand against me in the future.
2. Pray that the mercy of God Almighty will speak for you over all the past lifestyles that may bounce back in the future.
3. Pray that God will help you to focus on doing what pleases God and those things that will grant you reward in heaven.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 52 - 56; Revelation 14

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

THURSDAY, AUGUST 20, 2020

*TOPIC: A WORD TO THE UNMARRIED*

"But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord” (1 Corinthians 7:32

*MESSAGE*
We live in a world where being married seems like the thing that we are all supposed to be aiming for in life. If someone remains single for long, he or she becomes a prayer point. The truth is that there is something beautiful about being single that we often overlook. In fact, Paul recommends the single life in 1 Corinthians 7. He says ‘I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.’ (1 Corinthians 7:8). So why does Paul recommend it? 

Well, being single means we have more opportunity to be focused on God, spending time with Him and seeking His will for our life. The Bible says: ‘But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.’ (Matthew 6:33). Of course, being married doesn’t mean that you can’t do this, it just means there are more distractions, because part of the God-given responsibility of being married is that you spend time working on your relationship.

God doesn’t want us to live in complete isolation. But it is not until you get married before you start sharing your life with others. You have friends, a close family, a supportive church family, etc. Stop seeing marriage as the time when your life will start. You can start living your life abundantly even right now, whether you are married or not.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Are you or someone you know still praying for a life partner? Remember that person in your prayers today.

*SCRIPTURES*
John 10:10; Matthew 6:33; 1 Corinthians 7:8

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. O Lord, thank You for sparing my life to witness yet another day in the land of the living.

2. Father, open my eyes to see the beauty in this current season of my life in Jesus’ name;

3. Lord, bless all the bachelors and spinsters looking forward to marriage with the bone of their bone and flesh of their flesh in Jesus’ name.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Sam. 1, Micah 3:1-4:1-8, Rom. 9:30-10:1-21

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM