The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 19th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 19TH AUGUST.

GIVE CARE AND ATTENTION TO OTHERS

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me (Matthew 25:40).

God’s desire is for you to be highly successful and happy, so you can reach out to help others who are despondent, for He said: “…I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing” (Genesis 12:2).

Instead of seeking attention and expecting someone to make you happy, He wants you to be the one offering care to others.

There’re those who get frustrated because they think others don’t care about them. The more they crave attention, the more it seems they’re ignored, and this upsets them. Philippians 2:4 TLB says, “Don’t just think about your own affairs, but be interested in others too….” Even in prayer, don’t be self-centred, conscious of your needs only; be conscious of the needs of others.

I remember a dear brother who was brought in for one of our meetings, sick and so weak. While he was still trying to keep his broken body stable on the chair, another sick person in a more terrible state was brought in and laid beside him. His debilitating condition moved this brother to tears, and he later said when he saw this sick man and how dire his state was, he forgot about himself and began praying for him to be healed. The man received his healing and he also was healed!

When you get concerned about others, God will take care of your own desires. Maybe you’ve been praying and asking God for a new job for a while now, why don’t you pray for others who are out of jobs too? Rather than being overwhelmed by the issues in your family, begin to pray for other families around you. When you live with this consciousness, miracles will happen in your life without your having to ask. Hallelujah!

Always be gracious enough to help others, and loving enough to care about them. You’re God’s outstretched arm of blessings, love and care to your world. Think this of yourself today, because it’s God’s perception of you.

CONFESSION

God is able to make all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 7:12; Matthew 7:12 GNB

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 4 & Psalms 113-116

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 4:14-23 & Jeremiah 4

Affimationtrain

I affirm that I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, holy and a peculiar treasure unto God.

I was born to reign and rule in life with the dominion of the Spirit. Through my words, I effect changes in the realm of the spirit, and cause circumstances and situations to align with God’s plan and purpose today. 

I am a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord. I am in Christ, and I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. 

No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. 

I am more than a conqueror, and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and power of divinity are working for me, for my good. 

No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because the Holy Spirit has made His abode in me. 

The glory of God is risen upon me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. The power, beauty, and excellence of God reside in my spirit; and through me, His righteousness is established, and His grace and love are revealed to men. 

Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! I know who I am; I am the seed of Abraham!

The world belongs to me. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! 

No failure for me, and no defeat on my path; I am moving from glory to glory, and from victory to victory. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 19TH AUGUST 2020

THEME: JESUS’ CIRCLE OF FRIENDS 

MEMORISE:

Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. John 15:14

READ: John 11:11-36

11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

16 Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.

17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.

18 Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:

19 And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.

20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.

21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

28 And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.

29 As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.

30 Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha met him.

31 The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up hastily and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.

32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.

34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.

35 Jesus wept.

36 Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!

It is a great thing to be a disciple of Christ. It is however even much better to be a disciple and friend of Jesus at the same time.

In the course of His earthly ministry, Jesus began to develop a more intimate relationship with some of His disciples and he called them friends.

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.”  John 15:13-15

A classic example of a friend of Jesus is Lazarus. In John 11:11 Jesus said “……Our friend Lazarus sleepeth….” This level of intimacy was emphasized by John 11:35 which says “Jesus wept.”

The Lord God helped me to develop such an intimate relationship with Him that I began to see Him as my “My Daddy” and not just “Our Father”. This offended some people who wondered why I would be calling God ‘Daddy’. If God is their Father and He happens to be my Daddy, what is the problem? My prayer for you today is that the Holy spirit will assist you to develop a relationship with Him that would give you the boldness to call the Almighty God ‘Daddy’ in the mighty name of Jesus.

To be admitted into the circle of friends of Jesus, you need to fulfil only one condition as set in John 15:14 “Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.” The moment you begin to walk in obedience to the commandment of God, you have become a friend of Jesus. His commandments are not hard to obey or burdensome to live by. He also promises to give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to be obedient to Your commandments foever, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Habakkuk 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29:  WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.
1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Wednesday, 19, August 2020

TOPIC: EXPLOSION OF THE GOSPEL AND THE MOVE OF THE SPIRIT

The nations of the earth where the gospel has not yet reached will be reached with the gospel before the Master returns. Tribes and languages of people that have not been reached yet will experience the explosion of the gospel.

SCRIPTURE: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A major sign of the end time is the explosion of the gospel to reach every inhabited corner of the earth.

Yesterday, we looked at the restoration of the nation of Israel and their language as a sign of the end time. Today, we shall look at more signs of the end time according to scripture.

1. The explosion of the gospel
Matthew 24:14 says, And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

A major sign of the end time is the explosion of the gospel to reach every inhabited corner of the earth.

The nations of the earth where the gospel has not yet reached will be reached with the gospel before the Master returns. Tribes and languages of people that have not been reached yet will experience the explosion of the gospel. And this is already happening – people who have not heard about Jesus Christ before are now beginning to hear about Him. 

The uttermost parts of the earth are being invaded with the gospel the way it happened during the days of Philip where the Ethiopian eunuch was reached with the gospel (Act 8:27-39). This shows that the end is near.

2. The explosion of the Holy Spirit.
Joel 2:28 says, And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

The end time is also characterised by the explosion of the power and move of the Holy Ghost like never before. In the end time, we shall experience the Holy Ghost primitive apostolic revival. 

The Power of the Spirit shall explode in schools, market places, factories, and offices. God shall be visiting the earth with His Power because the end of time is at hand. And the stage is set for that move now.

Beloved, my counsel is: don’t just fold your hands watching the events of the end time as they unfold. Be involved in taking the gospel to the ends of the earth. Be involved in the move of the Spirit and what God is doing at this time of the end. Refuse to be left behind.

Remember this: A major sign of the end time is the explosion of the gospel to reach every inhabited corner of the earth.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Make up your mind to be involved in the work of God in this end time.
3. Refuse to be left behind; Christ is coming soon.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You use me to be an agent of revival in this end time. Make me a channel for the transmission of the Gospel and Your Spirit to the ends of the earth, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SURVIVING THE LAST DAYS.

QUOTE: To make full proof of Ministry is to justify the reason why you left your profession to preach the Gospel. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 40-42

AMAZING FACT: If allowed to grow for their whole lifetime, the length of someone’s hair would be about 725 kilometres.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: You shall not be left behind in the move of God in this end time in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 19TH, 2020

TOPIC: GUNNED DOWN IN SIX SECONDS: BE EVER READY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: HEBREW 11:32-40; 2TIMOTHY 1:7

There is an old saying that the best form of defense is good attact! This saying came to the fore in a Sunday church service in the suburbs of Fort Worth, Texas in the Untied states. A man in a trench coat rose from the pews as the service was ongoing, pulled out a shotgun and opened fire on worshippers in West Freeway church of Christ. 

The terrified worshippers had no choice but dive for cover. However, within seconds, a volunteer security guard near the back of the church pulled out his own pistol and fired back.

One after another, many other church members drew out their own weapons and began to move up the aisles of the church. One woman was exceptionally remarkable; she was in the middle of the pews. 

She held a handgun and calmly guided members to safety. As God would have it, the gunman was brought down in 6 seconds. Be reminded that in 2017, the State of Texas had passed a law allowing armed security details in houses of worship, as well as giving parishioners the right to bring their own weapons to church. Ah! 

Yes! GUNS IN CHURCH! Shocking times indeed! But what the Holy Spirit is saying to a user of today’s devotional is they you must always be READY TO CONFRONT! ALWAYS BATTLE-READY! Revelation 12:7-9 tells us that “there was war in heaven… (Verse 7).

Satan’s rebellion was a shocker to many of the angels but they quickly adjusted and stood up to CONFRONT a friend-turned-enemy ! You must be ready to fight, just the way some of the church members did and brought the gunman. 

You must pick which battle to fight and which battle to ignore! Years ago I formed the habit of NOT REPLYING any lie told, written /published by haters against me. But that has changed! I now pick which battle to confront /correct and which to Ignore!

This is why you must put on the whole armour of God (Ephesians 6:11) – ALWAYS BATTLE-READY! The church members lived ready; they went to church with their weapons . Wow! You must be spiritually armed always! Jesus lived ready! 

Every time He encountered demons, He dealt with them instantly. Stop declaring a special fast before you can deal with demons because a secret-sin lifestyle is not an EVER-READY ONE! BE pure! Be watchful and ready daily because Satan can attack from an unexpected angle! Pray now!

Get my new books: “Blasting Down Your walls of Jericho”, There Are Bullets in Your Mouth”, I SHALL NOT WEEP/Mourn”, and “My Womb Must Open by Fire”, From any bookshop nationwide. For Tithe, Offering, Charity, and Donations: use the accounts below.

*ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.* GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY.
JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here.

Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, after sowing. Be blessed in Jesus name. Amen.
*WORLD REMIT:*
*ACCOUNTS ADDRESS:*

LAGOS NG, Beneficiary account: 1397233185
Account name: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. For info WhatsApp: +2347040382800 or Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, Location: Lagos, Nigeria.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 61-63
PRAYER POINTS: Take any songs of praise.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Ask for special grace to be EVERR READY as you go out today daily!
3. I refuse to be a victim of UNEXPECTED BATTLES ! I shall be VERY READY and WATCHFUL by His grace!
4. My Father, my father; by your Spirit , I put to flight every intruder around my family and church in Jesus name: Pray in Tongues for the least 7 minutes or as led.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Wednesday, August 19, 2020.*

*(World Humanitarian Day)*

*THE LORD CARES.*

*Read Jeremiah 26:1-12.*

*MEMORISE: If you will still remain in this land, then I will build you and not pull you down, and I will plant you and not pluck you up. For I relent concerning the disaster that I have brought upon you (Jeremiah 42:10).*

*EXPOSITION*

The Lord cares deeply for all that He created, especially, the mankind formed in His own likeness (Gen. 1:26). He is the Saviour who desires all persons to be delivered and saved, as they come to the true knowledge of Christ Jesus (1 Tim. 2:4). 

This is because He takes no pleasure in the death of the sinner, but delights in their repentance (Ezk. 18:32).

The timely obedience and repentance of the Ninevites to God's warning shed light on His concerns for mankind. 

The good Lord who would not condone iniquity would have destroyed them, because of their evil deeds. However, God doesn't punish without first issuing warnings, just like He did to the Israelites before He judged them.

To the Ninevites, God sent Prophet Jonah to warn them of the impending doom due to their wickedness (Jon. 1:1-2). 

There is no doubt; the Word of God through Jonah is true. Judgment would have been inevitable but for the fact that they responded positively with great humility, by declaring fasting and prayer for repentance. The loving and caring Lord relented from the calamity He earlier declared on them (Jon. 3:5-10).

God does not intend to condemn, or destroy the wicked, but to lead them to repentance and salvation (Jn. 3:16). Although, sinners like the Ninevites, deserve judgment and would have it, God's purpose for sending His messenger was not just to announce the impending doom, but to give the people the opportunity to heed to the warning and escape being destroyed, to enjoy His love and care.

God is forever rich in kindness, bearing, and patient (Rom. 2:4). Only His kindness and care lead the sinners to repentance, which always brings great joy to His kingdom (Lk. 15:7-10). 

On this World Humanitarian Day, let us emulate and show to the world the caring attitude of Christ. Let us make it known that He still loves and cares for even the worst of sinners, just that He wants everyone to repent and be saved.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Appreciate God for His unending love and care for humanity.
2. Ask God for His grace never to do anything to undermine this love of His in any way.
3. Pray that God should give His Church in the land the grace, understanding, and readiness to make His love known to the aching world.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 48 - 51; Revelation 12 -13.*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM