The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 18th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 18TH AUGUST.

LIFE DOESN’T HAVE TO BE A STRUGGLE

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made (Genesis 2:2).

Read the creation story in the book of Genesis: After God saw that all He had created was very good, pleasant, and excellent in every way, He ceased from His work and rested on the seventh day. 

That seventh day would be man’s first day. When he awakened, he found that everything was ready. There was nothing left for man to do except to enjoy what had been created, take care of them, and appreciate his Creator. This was a shadow of the sabbath and rest for God’s people. You were born into His rest (Hebrews 4:9-10).

There’re people who perpetually live a life of struggle. They hardly ever accomplish a goal without a brawl with the devil. They’ve always had to fight their way through life, praying and fasting for days on end, and casting out all kinds of devils. 

This has been their experience from childhood to adulthood. They had to fight intense “spiritual battles” before they could gain admission into a university. When it was time to graduate, the conditions were just as difficult and they had to fight the same kind of battles. 

Getting a job after school was the same story. Finding a spouse and raising kids weren’t any different. Their lives have been an endless string of hardships and difficulties. Something is wrong.

If you’re born again and filled with the Holy Spirit, you ought to live a life of endless joy and rest, where you heap success upon success through the power of the Holy Spirit. But if you don’t understand how to appropriate and enjoy your divine inheritance in Christ, you’ll likely live “a life of ceaseless battles,” like the one we just described. Refuse that kind of life.

Embrace the stress-free life in Christ. He said in Matthew 11:28, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” You already came to Him at salvation and He’s already given you rest: “For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his” (Hebrews 4:10). This is the reality of your life.

The Lord Jesus didn’t whip the devil to leave us still “fighting” and struggling our way through life. His vicarious sacrifice in our behalf, and His work to give us the victory were complete. So, change your way of thinking where necessary and accept His Word today. Accept the life of joy, peace and glory that He’s given you.

CONFESSION

The Lord has made my life easy, glorious and exciting; I live a stress-free life in Christ. I’m in God’s rest; therefore, I enjoy a life of joy and peace with prosperity! Praise God.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 11:28-30 CEV; Hebrews 4:9-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 3 & Psalms 109-112

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 4:8-13 & Jeremiah 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a member of the greatest family ever – the family of God! I walk worthy of the vocation wherewith I’m called, with all submissiveness and meekness, forbearing with my fellow brothers and sisters in love, and endeavouring to keep unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 

I am not ashamed of the Gospel because it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. 

I am stirred on the inside, with an intense passion, an unreserved commitment, and an unparalleled devotion to the Gospel. 

I am determined, more than ever, to reach the unreached with the Gospel! I have the guidance of the Holy Spirit to proclaim God’s wisdom and impact many with His righteousness and blessings of the Gospel. 

My heart and mouth are filled with words of power, even now, to cause changes in my world and in the regions beyond. 

My passion for lost souls is stirred with renewed commitment, and I declare that the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ blazes intensely in the hearts
of the ignorant and unconverted around the world today. 

As I go about doing the will of the Father today, I bring deliverance to every creature in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. Glory to God.  Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: IMG_20200817_081621_084.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY, 18TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: MOVE TO THE LORD'S SIDE

MEMORISE
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” - (Matthew 11:28)

READ: John 21:1-6 (KJV)

1. After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself.

2. There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.

3. Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.

4. But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore; but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.

5. Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.

6. And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

Many Christians tell stories of their lives before they came to Christ, confessing of bondage to various gods, diabolical rituals, sexual immorality, gambling, alcohol, tobacco use, hard drugs and so on. As a result of this, many fell into diverse sins, sicknesses, demonic possession, fruitlessness, failure, bankruptcy and suicide. Job 14:1 says “Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.” I prophesy to anyone suffering from any of the above problems: God will show mercy and deliver you today in the mighty name of Jesus. The Almighty God offers Jesus as a remedy to all problems of life for anyone who will accept Him as Lord and Saviour. This is the essence of the declaration of Jesus in Matthew 11:28 & Matthew 11:30 that says:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest... For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

This is an open invitation to everyone labouring under the heavy yoke of the devil to move to the right side of life. Jesus says: Come unto me and I will give you rest from all your troubles. Come to Jesus today for deliverance from the stronghold of sin, addiction and all forms of immorality. Come to Jesus and He will put an end to your miseries, disappointments and failures. Come to Jesus and He will turn your sorrows to joy.

Moving to the right side of life is yielding your life in totality to God. A lot of people today claim to be born again but after a close look at their lives, it will become obvious that one sin or the other is still keeping them away from the Lords side.

Why don’t you surrender all to Jesus today? Repent of every sinful lifestyle, accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour. Embrace a life of holiness and from this moment, the abundant blessings of God will begin to pour into your life without measure in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please help me to remain on Your side forever, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
2 Kings 24 - 25
2 Chronicles 36

HYMN 13 - I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. Tho' none go with me, I still will follow,
Tho' none go with me, I still will follow,
Tho' none go with me, I still will follow;

3. My cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus,
My cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;

4. The world behind me, the cross before me,
The world behind me, the cross before me,
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Tuesday, 18th August 2020

TOPIC: THE RESTORATION OF ISRAEL

By DIGC 18 August 2020 Share:

Beloved, it was predicted in Scripture that one sign of the end time is the restoration of the nation of Israel and their language.

This has been fulfilled which means we are already in the end time.

SCRIPTURE: Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. Jeremiah 31:8.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Ensure that you are ready for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

In Scripture, we understand that one sign of the end time is the restoration of Israel as a nation.
Our Lord Jesus Christ, in Matthew 24:32, says, Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Bible theologians identified the “fig tree” in Matthew 24:32 as Israel. When you see the Israelites who were scattered all over the world coming together to their homeland in Israel, it means the end is near.

Israel, as a nation was scattered all over the earth for almost two thousand years but they came together, and on the 14th of May, 1948, became a nation despite the intense hostility of neighbouring countries.

It is very important to know that the Jews are returning to their homeland now in fulfilment of God’s promise for the restoration of Israel in Jeremiah 31:8.

This year (about two months ago), I spoke with the president of the International Christian Embassy, Jerusalem (ICEJ). He sent me a picture of a pregnant woman, her husband and two children returning to their nation of Israel from Europe. 

He said that the return of that woman with her child fulfilled what God said in Jeremiah 31:8. He also said that hundreds of Jews are returning to their homeland this year, 2020 even in the midst of the Corona Virus pandemic.

They are also expecting about seventy other Ethiopian Jews to return to Israel. Those, he said, were the company of Jews, of the tribe of Dan, believed to have left with the Queen of Sheba when she visited Solomon, according to history.

Somewhere in North Eastern India, they also identified some members of the lost tribe of Manasseh who are making their way to their homeland.

Now, the miracle did not just stop with the restoration of Israel; it continued with the restoration of their language. In the course of their dispersion to different parts of the world, the Hebrew language disappeared. Everywhere they went, the Jews spoke the language of the people of those places. But God promised to restore their language (Zephaniah 3:9).

The miracle is, not only did the people return, their pure ancient original Hebrew language also returned. This is one of the greatest miracles of their return. It is difficult for a language that has disappeared for even five years to be recovered. 

There were languages that have disappeared never to be found again. But the Hebrew language disappeared for almost two thousand years and was recovered.

Beloved, it was predicted in Scripture that one sign of the end time is the restoration of the nation of Israel and their language. This has been fulfilled which means we are already in the end time. So, expect the blast of the trumpet any moment. Ensure that you are ready for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Remember this: Ensure that you are ready for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ensure you are ready for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
2. Refuse to be entangled by the godlessness of this end time.
3. Be watchful, be vigilant and be prayerful always.

PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for drawing my consciousness to the signs of the end time. I receive the grace to be watchful, vigilant and prayerful so as not to be taken unawares by the rapture, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SURVIVING THE LAST DAYS.

QUOTE: How you live on earth determines where you will end in eternity. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Jeremiah 37-39

AMAZING FACT: Right-handed people chew most of their food on the right side of their mouth, whereas left-handed people do so on the left.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to live ready for the second coming of the Lord is released for you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 18TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: THE NEBRASKA HERO: YOU ARE THERE FOR A REASON - Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 4:1-14

Welcome to this excellent day! Don’t forget yesterday’s devotional story of the man from Bellevue, Nebraska in the United States who saved lives from a drowning car because he was at the right place at the right time! Indeed, 

God places people in unique places at any point in time to fulfill one purpose or the other on planet. So long as you have been born, you have a mandate from God. NEVER BE SELFISH because YOU WERE NOT CREATED FOR YOURSELF! If you are a man, you are someone’s husband, cousin, father, uncle or Nephew.

If you are a woman you are someone’s wife, mother, Aunty etc. There is someone you were born to help, serve, help, minister or influence. He equally brings opportunities/people your way to fulfill such purposes. Victor Frank quipped, “Everyone’s task is unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.” This was the case Esther in today’s scripture.

Her uncle, Mordecai, recognizes that she was Gods instrument in the palace in Shushan to save lives of the Jews, hence he said to her in Verse 14 “For if thou altogether boldest thy peace at this time, then shall enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place, but thou and thy fathers house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come into the kingdom for such a time as this.”

Note the words: SUCH A TIME AS THIS! May you not miss Gods divine timing for your destiny! When you miss the time, you miss the purpose! May you be at the right place at the right time! May the lord give you a second chance to restore lost timings of the past! Like the man in yesterday’s story, you are uniquely placed where you are today to help somebody one way or the other . 

The man set out to take pictures of eagles, but he ended up as a hero who saved three lives (3 human “eagles”). May you recognize your opportunities and fulfill them this second half of 2020. And May you also not miss your HELPERS in Jesus name because someone is also an answer to your prayers! Pray now.

SHARE THIS ODM! NEVER MISS AN UPDATE! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY! For *Tithe, Offering, Charity, and Donations:* use the accounts below.

*ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.* GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY.
JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here.

Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, after sowing. Be blessed in Jesus name. Amen.

*WORLD REMIT:*
*ACCOUNTS ADDRESS:*
LAGOS NG, Beneficiary account: 1397233185
Account name: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. For info WhatsApp: +2347040382800 or Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 58-60*

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own word, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I shall not miss my time! I shall not miss Gods divine purpose! Like Esther, I shall fulfill destiny and be a blessing in any little way I can.
3. Lord, help me to KNOW Your time and purpose! Give me a SECOND CHANCE if I have missed my time in the past, (Pray it for 3 days). Lord, as is go out daily, MAKE ME AN ANSWER to someone’s prayers.
4. Lord, as I go out today and daily, connect me to the answer to my prayers! I shall not miss that man or woman, I shall be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name (pray it for 3 days)
5. Pray about today as led. Pray for four helpers today!

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER

Hymn 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

RELIGIOSITY IS NOT SPIRITUALITY

Read: Romans 2:17-29

Romans2:17-29 NIV “Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and boast in God; if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of little children, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? 

You who preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 

As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.” Circumcision has value if you observe the law, but if you break the law, you have become as though you had not been circumcised. So then, if those who are not circumcised keep the law’s requirements, will they not be regarded as though they were circumcised? 

The one who is not circumcised physically and yet obeys the law will condemn you who, even though you have the written code and circumcision, are a lawbreaker. 

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.”

MEMORISE:

You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal? (Romans 2:21)

EXPOSITION

The Jews were people who had special relationship with God. They were adopted by God; they had excellent pedigrees and could boast in the fathers. They received the Law of God, and so knew His will. Hence, they saw themselves as guides (v. 19) to the world. They were in covenant with God, and from them, Christ, the Saviour of the whole world came! What a privilege! (cf. Rom. 2:17-18, 9:4-5) However, they were hypocrisy; merely religious but not spiritual! 

This act of hypocrisy made the Gentiles to blaspheme God's name because of them. Consequently, Paul redefined what it actually means to be a Jew: For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God. (Romans 2:28,29 NKJV).

So, a person may be very religious but lacking real relationship with God. Two persons may appear before Christ for His view on their daily walks; one takes pride in thoroughly keeping the traditions of his denomination and of elders, while the other genuinely demonstrates the fruit of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23). What would Christ's verdict be? We know that a person may be outwardly a Christian and inwardly something else! Therefore, reflect on the following two questions today:

1. What makes a person a true Christian?
2. How much does peer pressure from friends and co-workers influence our beliefs and behaviours as Christians?

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to change every inconsistent behaviour and attitude in my Christian life.
2. Lord, help me to be more concerned about pleasing You than pleasing other people.
3. Pray that through you, the name of the Lord will not be blasphemed.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 44 - 47; Revelation 11
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2020

*TOPIC: GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY (2)*

"And God said, let there be light and there was light.” Genesis 1:3

*MESSAGE*
Nelson Mandela was convicted and given a suspended sentence for being part of the defiance campaign. He was also banned from gatherings and confined to Johannesburg for six months. During that period of restriction, Nelson Mandela opened a law practice in Johannesburg in partnership with Oliver Tambo.

As the story unfolds, we now know that most of those who wanted Mandela dead, died before him. No one is able to withstand God’s verdict concerning any situation. He is merciful upon whom He chooses to have mercy and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Those who do not want you to rise nor get to your destiny will end in shame. God’s verdict for you is that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment, you shall condemn. This is your heritage as a child of God.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ God has the final say over my life

*SCRIPTURES*
Isaiah 7:7; 54:17; Luke 7:7; Genesis 1:11

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, speak against all the challenges of my life that they may disappear in Jesus’ Name.

2. Lord, grant me the grace to reach my destiny in the name of Jesus.

3. Father, let all that the devil and his cohorts are planning against my life fail according to Your word in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 28-29, Isa. 66, Rom. 8:18-39

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM