The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 17th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 17TH AUGUST.

YOUR WORDS REVEAL YOU

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:37).
What kind of words come out of you and where do you get them from? Why do you say the things you say? These are critical questions for your heart. As a Christian, you ought to always examine your life, especially with respect to your words, because your words locate you; they reveal your character. 

If a man’s words are hurtful and biting, then that’s who he is inside. But if your words are gracious, kind, uplifting and heart-lifting, that’s the character of your personality. You’re the character of your words.

Jesus said in Matthew 12:35, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” As a Christian, you’ve got good treasures within you by reason of your divine nature in Christ. There’s excellence in your spirit. So when you speak, it should be out of that abundance.

Jesus also said, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38). He was speaking of the Holy Spirit, which those who believe in Him would receive (John 7:39). Thus, the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life means you’re enabled to let out rivers of living water which come forth in words; divine words!

This means if a Christian speaks foul, brash or bitter words, he’s exuding an attribute that isn’t consistent with his true nature. James 3:11 tells us that fresh water and bitter water don’t issue from the same fountain. Yours is the fresh water from God’s fountain inside you. You don’t have a mix. You have only goodness and blessings within you, which are revealed each time you speak.

Your speech is the true measure of your maturity as a Christian: “…And if anyone does not offend in speech [never says the wrong things], he is a fully developed character and a perfect man…” (James 3:2 AMPC). Through your words, bring healing and life to others; bring them hope, strength and courage. Chart your course in victory, from glory to glory with your wholesome, faith-filled words.

CONFESSION

Through my wholesome, faith-filled words, I chart my course in victory, from glory to glory. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I speak life and wisdom all the time. I live in divine health, supernatural abundance and in continual success and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 12:35-37 AMPC; Mark 11:23; James 3:2-5 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 2 & Psalms 107-108

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 4:1-7 & Jeremiah 2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God had set up His headquarters in me; I am His centre of operation in the earth. 

The Spirit of God has made me a success for life because I love the Lord and keep His Word. I acknowledge His mighty power that is at work in me mightily, and celebrate His glory in my life. 

I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension because the wisdom of God is in my spirit.

I have the ability to make the right judgments and choices and I refuse any attitude, habit or lifestyle that is inconsistent with the Gospel. 

No matter what happens around me, I don’t bow to pressure. Rather, I hold myself in from within. My mind is anointed to produce excellence, for I am anointed with the Holy Ghost and with power, and the love of God is shed abroad in my heart. 

I am excellent, full of power, love and the glory of God. I walk in righteousness and manifest the dominion of the Spirit. 

The virtues and perfections of divinity are expressed through me today. As I study the Word and meditate on the Spirit,

God’s power is activated in me, causing His glory in my spirit to impact my physical body, producing health, strength, and vitality. 

No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has vitalized my body through and through!

I am complete, sound, and excellent. I walk in victory today and experience success in all I do. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: IMG-20200807-WA0001.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 17TH AUGUST 2020.

THEME: REJOICING IN HOPE.

MEMORISE:

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer. Romans 12:12

READ: Matthew 5:10-12

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Abraham, despite being childless at ninety, kept his hope to be a father of many nations (Romans 4:18). However, many Christians today have lost hope in God’s promises, waiting for their physical manifestation before they believe.

If yo are in the category of Christians described above, ask God today for grace to remain hopeful in His promises for your life.

Abraham for example enjoyed this grace (Romans 4:16) even before Jesus was born and our savior confirmed this when He said: “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad” (John 8:56). The grace was so sufficient that he hoped against all odds and developed faith that earned him friendship with the Almighty God.

Hope is a key element in describing faith (Hebrews 11:1) without which no man can please God (Hebrews 11:6). Hope ensures that we obey His command to always rejoice (1 Thessalonians 5:16) even in the midst of tribulations.

Hope is the assurance that what we desire will come to pass (Romans 8:24). Today’s memory verse also lets us know that through hope, we can develop patience and strength especially in tribulation. It is saddening however, that some Christians lose hope and backslides in the face of trials. This ought not to be.

In today’s Bible reading, Jesus talks about rejoicing as a means of endurance, as well as the blessings attached to enduring persecution. James 1:12 also says:
“Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.”

Hope also helps one to tarry for results in the place of prayer. Someone who lacks hope wont pray long before searching for an alternative.

Abraham had faith in God and it was imputed to him for righteousness (Romans 4:17-22). Beloved, are you losing hope already? Please do not, because there is glory ahead of you. Be patient so you can obtain (Colossians 1:27).

ACTION POINT:

Take time to give God intense worship even when it seems difficult to do so. Hope shall rise for your comfort.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 38-40.
 Psalm 74, 79

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3: BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.

1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Monday, 17th August 2020

TOPIC: NATURAL DISASTERS AND CONFLICTS:
SIGNS OF THE END TIME

SCRIPTURE:

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Matthew 24:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

The abundance of natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes, landslides, tornadoes, cyclones, floods, etc. in diverse places is a sign of the end time.

In our previous studies, we have looked at quite a number of signs of the end time. Drawing attention to these signs is very crucial at a time like this. All the signs of the end time we have seen so far are pointing to the fact that the end is very near. 

There is a need to increase our dedication and passion for God so we are not taken unawares by rapture.
Today, we shall yet consider two more signs of the end time:

1. The abundance of natural disasters (Matthew 24:7).
Today, natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes, landslides, tornadoes, cyclones, floods, etc. are on the increase in many parts of the world.

Sometime ago, we heard of the outbreak of wild fire in California, USA as well as in Australia.
In the year 2005, there was the Hurricane Katrina that ravaged the east coast of the United States of America, especially New Orleans. It destroyed property worth 125 billion dollars and caused the death of one thousand two hundred people.

This is small when compared with the Tsunami of the Pacific Ocean that happened around Japan. It was a little crack under the earth in the ocean that lasted for only six minutes but it caused fifteen thousand, eight hundred and ninety-nine deaths from the displacement of water that gushed out and engulfed a whole territory.

About six thousand, one hundred and forty seven people were injured, two thousand five hundred and twenty-nine people were declared missing. Resources worth three hundred and sixty billion dollars were destroyed by just six minutes of slides in sea water.

Before now, one hardly hears of natural disasters but they are more rampant these days because we are in the end of time. The devil knows that his time is short and so, he is doing a lot of overtime.

Beloved, though you may hear of these disasters, they shall never come near your dwelling in Jesus’ Name.

2. The abundance of conflicts and crises in the earth.
Another sign of the end time is the abundance of conflicts and crises in the world (Matthew 24:6). 

The end time is a time of great upheavals, chaos and unrests. Today, ethnic, communal, religious and political crises and violence have ravaged many parts of the world. We heard of Iraq/Iran War that lasted for many years. What about the Gulf War, Israel under threats from Iran, the Arab Spring Revolution, and the civil unrests in that region including the protracted Civil War in Syria? 

Sectarian violence and terrorism are on the increase. We live in days where you hear of wars and rumours of wars as if the world is already engulfed in the third World War. These widespread conflicts, crises and wars are signs of the end time.

Beloved, we are in a season where we need God more than ever before. My counsel is, take your refuge in God.

Remember this: The abundance of natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes, landslides, tornadoes, cyclones, floods, etc. in diverse places is a sign of the end time.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Be sensitive to the signs of the end time and ensure you are ready for the rapture.

PRAYER:

O LORD, I thank You for the Word to me today. I receive the grace to be ready for Your coming, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SURVIVING THE LAST DAYS

QUOTE:

We live in a very wicked world, a world with an escalation of wickedness especially as the devil knows that his time is short. As you open the pages of newspapers each day, all you see is the multiplication of evil. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Jeremiah 34-36

AMAZING FACT:

Not only human beings, but koalas also have unique finger prints.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD:

You and everyone connected to you shall never be a victim of the disasters and crises in the world in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 17TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: THE NEBRASKA HERO: YOU ARE THERE FOR A REASON – Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 8:1-3; PROVERBS 10:20-25

A man was out taking pictures of eagles on a Sunday afternoon in Bellevue, Nebraska in the United State when he witnessed a white Sedan (car) containing 3 men which lost control while crossing railroad tracks.

The vehicle struck a fire hydrant (big container where water is stored to put out fire) and then landed upside down in an ice-cold pond. According to ABC News Omaha affiliate station, KETV, the man said, “The car just came right in front of me; they hit the fire hydrant and I don’t think they even touched the ground. 

.They were airborne”. The man heard the occupants screaming for help and he immediately jumped into action.

He panicked when he heard the voice of one of them say, “Get me out, it’s filling full of water”. But he overcame his initial fear, took a dive into the freezing water and managed to pull one of the car doors open. Immediately he did, water started gushing out of the car. 

The man who screamed for help started making his way out of the car. He pulled him and got him out. He pulled another man out, and thereafter pulled another. Gradually, he got the three men out of the overturned and submerged vehicle. 

The man who was later hailed as a hero for saving the lives of these three men, said he would always look back at the pictures he took that day and be thankful because his timing was right and that he was lucky to be in the right place at the right. Wow!

Yes, God puts people at the right place at the right time. Everyone on earth is here for a purpose. No one is an extra or excess human being. Abhijit Naskar reasoned thus, “Without purpose, we are just good-looking animals.” Life is a place of interconnectivity!

You were created to be an answer to someone’s prayer, just like Moses was to Israel (today’s scripture), Prophet Samuel was to Hannah, and John the Baptist was to Zacharias and Elizabeth, etc. Let the devil know daily that you are not useless! You are someone’s BUNDLE OF JOY and someone was made to be your BUNDLE of JOY! 

Ah! All life is interconnectivity and don’t forget: “Without purpose, we are just good-looking animals.” Pray now!

For Tithe, Offering, Charity, and Donations: use the accounts below.

*ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM.* GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY.
JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here.

Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, after sowing. Be blessed in Jesus name. Amen.

*WORLD REMIT:*
*ACCOUNTS ADDRESS:*
LAGOS NG, Beneficiary account: 1397233185
Account name: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. For info WhatsApp: +2347040382800 or Email: 

ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 55-57*

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I AM NOT USELESS! I REFUSE TO FELL INFERIOR TO OTHERS! I AM A PENCIL IN GOD’S HANDS to help write someone’s PURPOSE! So, help me God.
3. Lord, as I go out today and daily, MAKE ME AN ANSWER to someone’s prayers.
4. Lord, as I go out today and daily, connect me to the answer to my prayers! I shall not miss that man or woman. I shall be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name.
5. Oh Lord, help me to recognize my opportunities in life to help/serve You and humanity.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Monday, August 17, 2020*

*A FIGUREHEAD SHIP WITH TWIN GODS.*

*Read: Acts 28:11-16.*

*MEMORISE: It was after three months’ stay there that we set sail in a ship which had wintered in the island, an Alexandrian ship with the Twin Brothers [Castor and Pollux] as its figurehead (Acts 28:11).*

*EXPOSITION*

As Paul and his companions were being led to Rome, on account of the gospel, the crew and the passengers left Crete around October, or November (“after the Fast,” 27:9), having been caught by the storm for two weeks, and stayed in Malta for the three months, until February or March, seeing a ship of Alexandrian origin, suggested to be a grain ship (cf. 27:6 38) from Egypt, which had also spent three months of winter in Malta since it was too dangerous to sail on, they boarded the Ship. 

.The twin gods Castor and Pollux (“twin brothers”) on the ship's figurehead were they heavenly twin sons of Zeus and Leda according to Greek mythology; which the mariners superstitiously believed that they bring good fortune to them. 

Gemini was their constellation, and if this was seen during a storm, the mariners take it as an omen of good luck.

We may ask: Why did Luke include this detail to his account? Perhaps, to contrast The superstition of the people of Malta, Rome, Greece, and Egypt With Christianity. Paul and his companions cannot say they won't sail with this ship because of it twin gods figurehead on it, since there was no ship with cross of Christ on it! Likewise there are things we do and places we go because there's no alternative.

As a young boy, I use to see on the steering wheels of the passenger lorries that tour our village's route, some juju or voodoo/magical elements tie to them. It was believe that they will prevent the lorries from getting involved in motor accidents!

It's pretty easy to confess that ‘In God we trust’, but it is common to see in what people put their trust instead of God; for instance, while ‘crucifix’ might be good for the purpose of identification, but to trust in it for salvation or protection is unscriptural. 

It is equally superstitious to trust putting the Bible under the pillow rather than treasuring it in our hearts and claim that “In God we trust!” David says: It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in princes. (Psa. 118:8-9). 

Luke revealed that though Paul and his companions boarded and journeyed with a heathen vessel, it was clear in the end that his trust was solely in the Lord as he gave thanks to Him at the end of his voyage: And the [Christian] brethren there, having had news of us, came as far as the Forum of Appius and the Three Taverns to meet us. When Paul saw them, he thanked God and received new courage. (Acts 28:15).

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, help me to understand and practice what it really means to trust in You.
2. Thank the Lord for His revelation of Himself to you.
3. Pray against the Spirit that causes the heart to wander away from the true God.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalm39-43; Revelation 10*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 17 AUGUST 2020?*

*THE GREAT EXCHANGE⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
GOD made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of GOD. 
_*(2 Corinthians 5:21, NIV)*_

_*2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV*_
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in him.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
If you’ve accepted *JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR*, then you are the righteousness of GOD. That means you are one with Him and an extension of His virtue. You are approved by Him. You are in right standing with Him. You belong to Him. 

Not only did *JESUS* pay for the punishment for your sins, the Scripture says He actually became sin. He took sin upon Himself and into His being so that you could take GOD’s righteousness upon yourself and into your being. It’s the great exchange. 

Today, don’t let the enemy hold you back by making you feel guilty or condemned. You are not who you used to be; you are the righteousness of GOD in *CHRIST*! First John 1:9 says that if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If there is anything in your life that is holding you back today, confess it to GOD. Let Him cleanse you and make you new. Remember, He paid a precious price so that you could be His righteousness. Meditate on this truth and let Him set you free!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for cleansing me and making me new. Thank You for making me the righteousness of GOD in *CHRIST*. Help me to fully understand this so I can walk in the fullness of the blessing You have prepared for me in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM