The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police arrest man who allegedly killed woman, grandchild, niece, stabbed husband

Police arrest man who allegedly killed woman, grandchild, niece, stabbed husband in Osun

August 16, 2020
[Image: IMG_20200812_123526_748-scaled.jpg]

The Osun State police command has arrested a 24-year-old man, Adewale Lukman, a suspected armed robber for the murder of three at Inisa in Odo-Otin Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect was said to have allegedly butchered his victims and stabbed Tunde Oyeniran, the man who was initially arrested for the crime.

Confirming his arrest, the state police spokesperson, Yemisi Opalola said the suspect was arrested on Monday and confessed to the crime.

She disclosed that Tunde had been released based on health ground.

She said, ” He was released on the medical ground because he sustained several injuries that have been giving him problem. He was released to go and take care of himself. We arrested the real suspect two days ago, and he has confessed to the crime. 

But since we had apprehended the real suspect we had to allow him to take care of himself. He had been receiving treatment from the police hospital. He would be called on when needed. ”

It would be recalled that Tunde Oyeniran, a nurse was arrested for allegedly butchering his wife, grandchild and niece; and stabbed himself to cover up.

Speaking with DAILY POST about his ordeals, Tunde said he knew nothing about the crime he was initially alleged and detained for.

He explained that he was stabbed in seven places and his wife, grandchild and his wife niece were butchered by a suspected robber.

Tunde was released from Police detention after 18 days over a false allegation.

Tough, according to him, police later took him to Police Clinic when he complained about feeling dizzy.
According to him, the suspect, Adewale was an Engineer who was introduced by his late wife to repair a plasma television set sometime in March.

He further, that while offering his payment, Adewale took the suspect to an ATM machine to withdraw money for him not knowing he had secretly looked at him ATM security code.

He continued that It was his Assistant in his office who called his phone number and was told that the phone was seized for not paying hotel bills.
Tunde told DAILY POST that the suspect had withdrawn N300,000 from his account.

He said, ” On July 24 I closed from work around 8 pm to meet my family at Inisha I honked the horn severally but no one opened the door for me. I hopped out of my car to open the gate myself and drove in and entered my living room someone attacked me from the back and stabbed me with a knife on different parts of my body.

“I tried to defend myself but he overpowered me. I was seriously bleeding. He dragged me to my children’s room and locked me there. He took my phone and ATM from meand requested for the PIN. I gave him the wrong one but he said eh wanted my real PIN.

“I pretended as if I was dead. He left afterwards. I had before struggled to wrap clothes I could lay my hands on to reduce the blood coming out of me. Around 11 pm, I managed to get out of the house through the window, It had no burglary. I got to the main road where people saw me and took me to Seven Days Adventist hospital. They rejected me and I was later taken to a private hospital at Ikirun.

“The police and vigilante had been involved then. I told them to help me check my wife and children because I was yet to see them. I was told they were at the police clinic. The next morning the police came and took me away from the hospital and back to the Seven Days hospital. 

I was later accused of killing my wife, grandchild and niece and was detained. It was my Personal Assistant who called my line and was told that my phone was seized for not paying hotel bills. He went to the police to inform them, and they went to the police. 

I was shown the picture on my phone and I recalled he was the same guy who helped me repaired my television set in March. I remembered telling him to give me his account number, so I could transfer, but he wanted cash, so I asked him to follow me to the ATM.

I never knew he was watching me while I was using the ATM. I don’t know him from anywhere. It was my wife who introduced him to me.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Photo: Real Estate developer killed, buried in shallow grave in Ogun Edoman 1 1,865 09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Last Post: AustinMullins
  LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver Edoman 0 1,112 08-24-2021, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrest four suspected bandits in Niger state, recover arms Edoman 0 1,049 08-24-2021, 09:30 AM
  Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) Edoman 0 1,145 08-23-2021, 10:45 PM
  Married Kenyan police officer assaults his mistress, follows her to hospital and shoo Edoman 0 1,006 08-23-2021, 03:07 PM
  Police uncover 3 human heads in fridge of footballer and sports commentator (graphic Edoman 0 1,052 08-23-2021, 02:59 PM
  Police arrest three suspected armed robbers, recover stolen phones, dummy gun in Delt Edoman 1 1,154 08-23-2021, 02:54 PM