The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 16th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST.

NEITHER HELPLESS NOR FORSAKEN

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee (Hebrews 13:5).

This is absolutely remarkable! The Lord says He’ll never, in any degree, leave you helpless nor forsake you. The Amplified Classic translation lets us know He repeated the clause “I will not” three times (for emphasis): 

“…I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax my hold on you)! [Assuredly not!].”

This very scripture brings to mind the words of Jesus in John 14:18: “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” Yes, Jesus is in heaven, but He didn’t leave us without support. He didn’t leave us desolate, bereaved, forlorn or stranded. He sent us the Holy Spirit, not only to be with us, but to live in us. That same Spirit has become your courage, your help, your sufficiency and your all.

Trust Him with your life. Fellowship with Him, and He’ll make you successful in all things. He says He won’t relax His hold on you; meaning He’s with you all the way in your journey of life, seeing to it that you win always. He knows how to take care of you.
His help is something you shouldn’t doubt at all; it’s guaranteed. 

The Bible says He’s your “very present help in time of trouble” (Psalm 46:1). If you ever find yourself in trouble or a difficult situation, be assured you’re not alone; He’ll get you out or show you what to do to come out victoriously.

The Holy Spirit is your supreme advantage, refuge and strength. Acknowledge and appreciate His work in your life and love Him with all your heart.

CONFESSION

Dear Holy Spirit, I acknowledge you as the One who leads me in the way of success and victory. Thank you, for you’re my supreme advantage, refuge and strength; a very present help in trouble. I’m mightily helped of you, and therefore confident that my progress, prosperity and advancement is for all time, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 14:16 AMPC; John 14:26

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 1 & Psalms 104-106

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 3:13-21 & Jeremiah 1

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Righteous Father, You have set me over the nations and over the kingdoms, to proclaim Your goodness and declare Your faithfulness to the ends of the earth. 

Your righteousness is established in the nations, and the Gospel of Christ prevails and is glorified in all the earth. 

I thank You for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. I don’t lack anything good because all things are mine. 

Thank You, Lord, for You have the right people to help me, at the right time, and in the right places. 

I belong to Christ; therefore, I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise. I am Christ’s extension in the earth, His outstretched arm to a dying and hurting world. 

I unveil His blessings and dispense His goodness, wisdom, and love; I am His light in a dark world. Hallelujah! 

I am the living tabernacle of Almighty God; wherever I go, God goes; He lives in every fibre of my being,
every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood. 

Nothing of darkness is in me. NO sickness, disease, or infirmity can lodge in me.

I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health today and always. 

I am indestructible and can do all things through Christ who strengthens me from within, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: SUNDAY, 16TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: FOCUS ON ETERNITY

MEMORISE
“Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.” - (Luke 10:20)

READ: Luke 10:17-22 (KJV)

17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

18. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

21. In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes; even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

22. All things are delivered to me of my Father; and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

Jesus, aware that His disciples would be empowered with authority over demons, warned them not to fall into the temptation of glorying in their abilities, but rather to rejoice because their names were registered as citizens of heaven (Luke 10:20).

We too have a tendency to forget what is truly important. Heaven has been built and decorated for us-God’s people. It will be hard to fall for Satan’s lies when your mind is filled with thoughts of eternity. How could the devil win any war against an army marching toward its reward in the hereafter? It is amazing how quickly your perspective changes when your heart and mind are set on eternity.

Jesus pointed His disciples toward an eternal perspective when they returned from a successful ministry trip. While sharing in their elation, He however pointedly noted that as awesome as their testimonies were, they were to rejoice even more that their names were written in heaven. What a lesson to popular conference speakers and miracle-working evangelists and pastors!

“And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works...And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” - Revelation 20:12, 15

Beloved, God is telling us today that in whatever we do, we must ensure that our names are written in the book of life. To do this is simple: Give your life to Jesus Christ in genuine repentance of your sins. And, if you have given your life to Jesus, leave it with Him. Then and only then can you be sure that your name is duly registered in heaven.

PRAYER POINT
Father, do not allow me to do what would erase my name from the Book of Life in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Jeremiah 35 - 37

HYMN 18 - MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!

3. While life's dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow's tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life's transient dream,
When death's cold sullen stream
Shall o'er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.
SEEDS OF DESTINY - 

SUNDAY AUGUST 16, 2020

TOPIC: THE ABUNDANCE OF PLAGUES AND FAMINE

SCRIPTURE: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Matthew 24:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The outbreak of pestilences like SARS, MERS, HIV/AIDS, Corona Virus and Ebola Virus is a major sign of the end time.

The end time is a time of great distress for the people of the world. In addition to the signs we already saw in our previous studies, the end time is also characterised by the abundance of plagues and famine. 

According to our anchor scripture, in the end time, there shall be plagues, famine and pestilences in different places on the earth.

The plagues we see today are the fulfilment of what was predicted in Scripture to take place in the end of the world (Matthew 24:7).

In our world today, there is the abundance of plagues and pestilences. There are different kinds of viruses we are dealing with today. Sometime ago, there was an outbreak of a virus called SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) from Southern China in the year of 2002 and it ravaged the world. But it was arrested.

Then, there is another virus called MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) which broke out in the year 2012. And just few months ago, we witnessed the outbreak of another pandemic called Corona Virus (COVID-19).

This virus has killed a lot of people worldwide. At the time of writing this, Corona Virus has killed about 541,483 people worldwide and there are over 11,768,649 confirmed cases.

We also had the Ebola Virus disease that hit the world from central Africa to western Africa and spread across the world. It lasted from the year 2014 to the year 2016.

We have been aware of the human immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), which was first discovered in the early 80’s and has been ravaging the earth ever since. 

It is still active today. Only in the year 2018, statistics showed that about one million people died of HIV/AIDS. Statistics also showed that it has killed more than 32 million people since it first broke out. This is just the recorded figure and there are many unrecorded deaths attributable to HIV/AIDS.

Beloved, the outbreak of pestilences like SARS, MERS, HIV/AIDS, Corona Virus and Ebola Virus is a sign that we are in the end time. Jesus said that the end time shall be characterised by the outbreak of pestilence (Matthew 24:7).

Beloved, it is very important that you are conscious of this so you will know and press more into God.
Remember this: The outbreak of pestilence like SARS, MERS, HIV/AIDS, Corona Virus and Ebola Virus is a major sign of the end time.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always be cautious of the signs of the End Time.
2. Press more into God and draw nearer to Him day by day.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for drawing my attention to the signs of the end time. Help me to be cautious of these signs and live right, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SURVIVING THE LAST DAYS.

QUOTE: Every day, we see things, things so terrible; we hear news, bad news; and read evil reports, so evil that even the heart of the strong can shake, and even the heart of the bold can be moved. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 31-33
AMAZING FACT: At least 700 enzymes are active in the human body.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The plagues and pestilences of the end time shall find no place near your dwelling in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: THE PUPPY THIEF: OH LORD, LET THEIR PLANS BACKFIRE

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 140:1-13; PROVERBS 26:27

A few months ago, a very funny but intriguing incident happened in Brampton, Canada. Someone owned an American bulldog named Tarzan. With this beautiful dog was just 9 weeks old, the owner took a decision to sell it and make some money. Through a buying-and-selling website, he met someone who wanted to buy it. 

They agreed on a place to meet. The owner of the dog arrived at the agreed meeting place but unknown to him, the would-be buyer had other plans.

The buyer showed up, they both had some conversation, and the dog owner decided to hand over the dog to the buyer. Unknown to him the buyer had a gun on him; while he handed over the puppy, the buyer refused to pay and pointed a gun in his face. 

He then ran off with the dog without paying it. As he ran off, he accidentally shot himself in the leg, causing him to fall to the ground.

The owner of the dog called the police, who tracked down the dog thief and arrested him. He was given first-aid treatment and taken to hospital. A government-issued 45-calibre Colt handgun was recovered from the area and the puppy returned unharmed to its owner. 

The 20 year-old suspected dog thief was charged to court with robbery and firearm related offences following incident. What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is to remind you that in this 2nd half of 2020, NO WICKED PLAN AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER! God told father Abraham: “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee” (Genesis 12:3a). 

He says in His Word, “They shall surely gather together, but not by me” (Isaiah 54:15). The new Living Translation puts it this way, “If any nation comes to fight you, it is not because I sent them.” Wow! They shall return to their sender! Hallelujah! Listen: Those who plan to harm/hurt you shall fall! They shall shoot themselves!

Today’s Word from the Book of Proverbs is so clear on this, “Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall theirin: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.” I decree today, in l ine with the Word of God for today, that every evil plan of the enemy against your life shall backfire in Jesus name. every handwriting against your life and ministry will catch fire! Colossians 2:14 says that the handwriting of the enemy has been rendered null and void by the cross of Christ. 

Therefore, this day and henceforth in 2020, every negative plan/writing against you is rendered OVERRULED, null and void! Like the Psalmist said today, the Lord will not grant their desires; burning coals shall fall upon them, they shall fall into the pits they have dug and rise no more (Psalm 140:8,10). Shout 12 “Amen” and pray seriously now.

JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here: ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY. Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, use same accounts for Tithe, Offerings, Charity, and Donations.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 52-54
*WORLD REMIT:*
*ACCOUNTS ADDRESS:*
LAGOS NG, Beneficiary account: 1397233185
Account name: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. For info WhatsApp: +2347040382800 or Email: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree today: The LORD shall disappointment the desires of the wicked; burning coals shall fall upon them, they shall fall into the pits they have dug and rise no more in Jesus name (Shout 7 AMEN).
3. My Father, from this day render null and void every desire of the enemy against my life.
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER

*Hymn 2: What A Friend We Have In Jesus...*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit,
Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful?
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

3. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, August 16, 2020.

TOPIC: CHRIST DIED TO RENDER THE DEVIL FEEBLE

Read: Hebrews 2:14-18

MEMORISE:

Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, — (Hebrews 2:14).

EXPOSITION

The author of Hebrews has been arguing that it is crucially important for Christ to suffer and to be made man or share in the flesh and blood among humans, so that He can be effective in His redemptive work.

He needed to relate to man by blood ties, for Him to achieve His mission for salvation. To describe the blow that Christ struck the devil with, the Hebrew's author used a Greek word katargeo meaning, “to nullify,” “to condemn to make inactive,” “to put out for use,” “to destroy,” or “make ineffective.” So, Christ makes the devil ineffective and inactive as He nullifies his power of death. 

Though, the devil is made futile, death and evil still exists (Hebrews 3:12; 9:27), that destruction is not yet complete. Ironically, Jesus defeated death with death. Jesus took the place of those who deserved death, but because Jesus is divine, that would have been impossible, if he had not taken human form. Therefore, Christ because man to set in motion His mission to “bring many sons and daughters to glory”, by rendering the devil powerless.

If the devil has been nullified and his ability to use death as a weapon of mass destruction over human beings has been made ineffective by Jesus, then, how come many people still see him (the devil) as someone so powerful everywhere? 

The fact of the matter is that he likes to make himself bigger what he really is. It's like that animal, cheetah, which by comparison with other cats like lion, tiger or leopard, it is relatively smaller in body, so while chasing it's prey, it bounces on the ground and tries to magnify itself! Child of God, don't let the devil harass or frighten you with fear of death, he has no control over it.

Halleluyah! What a Saviour we have! Jesus has swallowed death through His death and has permanently disgraced the devil. Halleluyah.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Give praises to the Lord for rendering Satan powerless!
2. Pray that God should activate the purpose of His death and resurrection over your life, now and always.
3. Ask for the grace to enjoy the victory that Christ's death has brought to you over death and devil.
4. Oh Lord, please, help us to rescind and abolish coronavirus that is ravaging the whole world, presently, in Jesus' name. AMEN

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 37-38; Revelation 8-9.

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY, BE WARNED AND BEWARE OF THE DOOM AHEAD FOR ANYONE THAT MISSES GOD'S KINGDOM
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 16 AUGUST 2020?*

*LET YOUR LOVE GROW⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
We ought always to thank GOD for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing. 
_*(2 Thessalonians 1:3, NIV)*_

_*2 Thessalonians 1:3 KJV*_
We are bound to thank GOD always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
GOD’s desire is to see you grow and increase in every area of your life, especially in your love for others. That’s because love is the greatest thing, and it is all that matters in eternity. At the end of the day, at the end of our lives here on earth, love is what will last forever! 

Notice this verse tells us that love and faith are connected. It says in another verse that faith works by love. Love isn’t about feelings and emotions; it’s about the choice to treat people the way GOD tells us to in His Word. We are never more like GOD than when we are walking in love - when we are being patient and kind; when we are extending grace and mercy and forgiving others the way CHRIST has forgiven us. The more we know Him, and the more we know His Word, the more we will walk in love.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
Today, I pray that your love will continue to grow and build a solid foundation for your faith. I pray that through your connection with the heavenly Father, you are strengthened in all of your relationships as you move forward into the life of blessing He has for you! In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM