The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 15th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST.

TRUST IN HIS FINISHED WORKS

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9).

There’re those who think they ought to be accepted by God or blessed of Him for their good works; they trust in their self-righteousness. But what God rewards is your faith in the finished works of Christ; His substitutionary work in your behalf.

The Apostle Paul revealed the fruitlessness of trusting in your good works or observance of the Law to answer for you before God. He writes, “...I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith” (Philippians 3:8-9).

Notice the underlined portion; it reveals the summary of the Gospel, which is, to be found in Christ, not having your own righteousness, but accepting God’s righteousness through the faith of Christ Jesus. Never try to impress God with your “religiosity”; He has already blessed you with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). 

There’s really nothing you could ever want that isn’t already yours in Christ. Everything He owns belongs to you.

Remember, He gave you His life. Therefore, your faith should be anchored on what Christ came to do; what He’s accomplished for you and in you. The reason for your divine health, divine prosperity, and life of endless victories and blessings is that Christ already made them yours. Your focus and trust should be on Him, what He’s done and who He is, not on your works.

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, you’re great and greatly to be praised. Thank you for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus and making me a partaker of the glorious heritage of the saints in the Kingdom of light. My life is the testimony of your grace and manifestation of your glory, excellence and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:3; 1 Corinthians 3:21; Romans 4:14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 16:1-27 & Psalms 102-103

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 3:1-12 & Isaiah 66

#TALKINGSESSION 14TH AUGUST.

[/url]
[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-4uz]KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the wonderful gift of the Holy Spirit that You’ve given me. He’s the One who guides me in excellence.

Your wisdom in me is the force that causes me to flourish, excel, and be victorious in all things. Through fellowship with You, I’ve become sensitive to Your voice and yielding to Your promptings within me. 

Your blessed works, plans, and purposes are accomplished in, and through me. I am in Christ; He is my ability and competence. 

Through Him, all things are possible to me. I can do all things because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. 

I know who I am, what I have, and all that I can do in Christ. My potentials are limitless; I am innovative, excellent, and sound! Hallelujah!

God’s Word is my foundation; therefore, I have a great life. I have a struggle-free and stress-free life. My life is full of bliss! 

I have a great day, every day, irrespective of what the situation may be. I am in charge, and I have the upper hand in life. 

As I respond to and use the Word in simple matters of life, I win. God’s Word is my basis and foundation for a great life. 

I am solidly built on the rock; I am immovable. I withstand and surmount the harsh pressures of life; I am impregnable to the crises of life. 

My mind is stationed on the Word, and I’ve received insight and understanding of the principles for a successful life.

I earnestly desire the Word, and by it, I grow into the fullness of my salvation. I am forever victorious because the Holy Spirit has given me an advantage in all things. Hallelujah!

God bless you

[Image: IMG-20200807-WA0001.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST 2020.

THEME: SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES.

MEMORISE:

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

READ: Acts 17:10-12

10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

Some people think that being a Christian is just about attending Church service every Sunday and some other programmes from time to time. Far from it. Being a Christian is having sch a cordial relationship with Christ that you begin to behave like Him. How can you have that cordial relationship with Him when all you know about Him is what you are told from the pulpit? True Christians do not depend on the Pastor to know who God is; the y study the Scriptures themselves and get the revelation of God firsthand. Believe me, there is no revelation better than the one given to you by the Holy Spirit Himself.

Worst still are Christians who get their knowledge of God from other people’s opinions, without any background check as to the personality of the person addressing them. Once someone comes and talks about God to their hearing, quoting Scriptures and interpreting it, they believe everything the fellow is saying. You know the devil also quotes Scripture and interpret it. Get to know God yourself. you cannot understand the word of God except by the Holy Spirit Jesus said:

“ut the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 14:26

When last did you take a topic and study the Scriptures about it? When last did you ask the Holy Spirit for more insight into what has been discussed in it? I encourage you to start searching for the truth by yourself. as evidently anointed as Pal was, the people of Berea still search the Scriptures to confirm what he had told them and they were described as more noble than the Thessalonians who never searched the Scriptures themselves (Acts 17:11).

ACTION POINT:

Immerse yourself in the study of the word of God. Create a Bible study plan and ensure you stick to it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 32-34.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE.

1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.
o Refrain:
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

6. There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Saturday, 15th August 2020

TOPIC: ANTI-CHRIST AND ANTI-GOD SENTIMENTS IN THE END TIME

We are in an era that is characterised by hatred for God more than any other time in history. People hate God, the church, Christians and men of God.

SCRIPTURE: Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 1 John 2:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The abundance of anti-Christ, anti-God and anti-Christian sentiments in the earth is a sign that we are already in the end of time.

The scripture made it clear that the end time shall be characterised by widespread hatred for God and His people (Matthew 10:22). The operation of the anti-Christ shall be on the increase in the end time (1 John 2:18).

Now, when we say “anti-Christ” in this context, we are not referring to the principal apocalyptic satanic personality that shall take over the world after the rapture. “Anti-Christ” in this context, refers to all anti-Christian agents of the devil. 

In the end time, they are personalities who volunteer to propagate the agenda of the devil, thereby working against God and His interest upon the earth. When you see the escalation of anti-Christ, anti-God and anti-Christian sentiments in the earth, know that we are in the end of the age.

We are in an era that is characterised by hatred for God more than any other time in history. People hate God, the church, Christians and men of God. It is the era where people consider you a fool or being brainwashed for going to church. It is not a surprise. It is the agenda of the devil for the end of times.

Today, people go on social media, not to offer solutions, but to say what they think is wrong with church and pastors

Sometime ago, I asked someone who was making such hateful posts against the church on social media some questions like: “What you are posting on social media, whom do you expect it to change positively? If someone, on account of your posts, decides not to go to church and ends in hell, how do you rescue such a soul? And do you think you can end in heaven by sending someone out of church to hell?”

Beloved, don’t be shocked when people pour venoms on Christ, on the church, and on pastors. Today, building a magnificent church building for God is a challenge but building big cinema halls, breweries or club halls is not a problem at all. 

If they say that the largest club hall in the world can take more than two hundred thousand people in one night party, there is no challenge, and no one will say anything. But if it is a church building, it is a problem. This is because we are in the end time where everything about the church irritates the devil and his agents (Matthew 10:22).

Now, the greatest challenge is that there are a lot of ignorant, ordinary and good people who are instigated and recruited into these anti-God or anti-Christian sentiments and agenda. 

These people are incited and they ignorantly join this devilish agenda against God and the church just the same way some people followed Absalom without knowing where they were going (2 Samuel 15:11).

Beloved, despite the hatred for God and His church, God is solidly in control and the church is triumphing. So, make up your mind not to be part of haters of God and His people.

Remember this : The abundance of anti-Christ, anti-God, anti-Christian sentiment in the earth is a sign that we are already in the end of time.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to follow people who talk against God and His Church.
2. Don’t be influenced by haters of God, the church, Christians and pastors.
3. Promote God and His works on the earth anywhere you find yourself.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the timely instruction to me today. I refuse to be influenced by people who hate You and Your work on the earth. I receive the grace to promote Your work, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SURVIVING THE LAST DAYS
QUOTE: The world system is anti-God, it is anti-Christ, and everything in it is set up against God. 

That is why, when Christian brothers and sisters assist the world in their lifestyle, character and appearance, it becomes a very regrettable thing. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 28-30

AMAZING FACT: The total length of all the blood vessels in the human body is about 100,000 km.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The antichrist and anti-Christian sentiments of this season shall not swallow up your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: THE GREATEST “KING-SIZED” BED IN HISTORY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 2:1-8

Welcome to today’s devotional hour with He that is described as THE LAMB OF GOD! In this second half of 2020, determine to follow the footprint of the LAMB! That means, BE HUMBLE! Be MEEK! 

Matthew 2:6 says: “And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.” Note: “art not the least among the princes of Juda” – God chose THE LEAST to become the BEST! He brought the Ruler from the LEAST! 

Humility is not stupidity! Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less. It means putting others first without putting yourself down! Humility builds BRIDGES among people while pride builds walls! Be a BRIDGE int his second half of 2020!

Always be the first to apologise even when you are not the one that is wrong! Be ready to learn from others! God can use even a child to speak to you. Did He not use a donkey to speak to a prophets? 

Catch this guiding principle of my life: “You are called to greatness but sometimes the greater place God calls you to is where less people will see you.” I call it the NEST PHASE of greatness! It is phase where God HIDES you from the crowd while He is moulding you into His vessel. 

Many people want to be in churches! Others want to be heard! Indeed, some want the pastor to praise them. REFUSE TO BE AMONG them, because God builds His great GENERALS in SILENCE! Most people who fight for positions in churches are empty vessels – NOISE MAKERS and God hardly anoints them.

That was why He hid Moses for 40 years before using him to paralyze Pharaoh. That was why He INCUBATED Apostle PAUL FOR 11 YEARS before using him to open a new chapter of the gospel in human history! God does not make His men in the crowd. Psalm 149:4 says: 

“For the LORD taketh pleasure in His people: He will beautify (crown) the meek (the humble) with salvation.” No wonder the most beautiful/popular “KING-SIZED” BED in all history is the little MANGER of BETHLEHEM! Be humble!

*JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)!* Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here: ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. GTB: 

0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY. Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com after sowing your seed. Use same accounts for Tithe, Offerings, Charity and Donations.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from all your past pride!
3. Repent from seeking to be seen or heard!
4. Repent from ignoring the NEST (hidden) phase of your life and ministry!
5. From this day as I GO OUT DAILY, men and woman shall see the beauty of Christ – THE LAMB in me!
6. Pray about today seriously as led. Pray for those seeking fruit of the womb.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Saturday, August 15, 2020.*

*TOPIC:*ALWAYS VICTORIOUS.*

*Read Romans 8:31-39.*

31. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33. Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

*MEMORISE: Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us (Romans 8:37).*

*EXPOSITION*

Life is a bundle of activities, which span from religion, education, socialisation, health and civilisation. In all these activities lay bundles of joy, troubles and challenges. Jesus says; "...sufficient for the day is its own trouble" (Matthew 6:34). 

Each day carries a lot of crisis and stress ranging from money (finance), health, marriage, relationship, political and spiritual or religious crisis. All these are also garnished with pleasure of various capacities.

These life battles are not peculiar to believers alone, even the unsaved have their share of life's blows, but there is a joy for the believer. In every circumstance, the Lord of our faith has promised to be with us. All we need do is to allow Him to take over the situation. Let Him be the Lord over your situations. 

Paul carefully highlighted different battles that may come the believers' way: tribulation, distress, persecution, famine, poverty, revile, sword and the likes, and he never failed to declare that; "in all these things, we are more than conqueror..." 

This means at all time, we are ALWAYS VICTORIOUS, even in the midst of the battles, if we remain connected to God (Read Matthew 6:33). Seek God first and fight all your battles with prayers, you will win. Let us pray.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord, teach me how to trust You at all time.
2. Lord, deliver me from my present dilemma.
3. Oh Lord, help our leaders to always trust You for victory, direction and fulfilment in all their endeavour.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 34 -36; Revelation 7.*

*HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY..............SHALOM*
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

SATURDAY, AUGUST 15, 2020

*TOPIC: THE TEMPTATION OF THE BELIEVER (2)*

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it”. 1 Corinthians 10:13

*MESSAGE*
We continue to consider few things to note from 1 Corinthians 10:13, viz:

*2. God is faithful*
God’s faithfulness will not allow us to be tempted above that which we can bear. He provides his children with adequate grace to overcome every temptation. “But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you and keep you from evil”. (2 Thessalonians 3:3). God is faithful, reliable, dependable and trustworthy, no matter what you are passing through—health, finances or whatever—be patient and wait for God to work out His plan.

*3. Your temptation is your size*
“who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able...” God knows that the temptations and challenges of life that you are facing is such that you are able to carry. He allows them because He knows they are not beyond His divine enablement in your life (See Job 1:6-12).

*4. God will make a way*
“but will with the temptation also make a way to escape...” As the song writer said, “God will make a way where there seems to be no way...” Jesus said “I am the way the truth and the life...” (John 14:6). God always provides a way of escape out of every temptation or challenge; may we always be sensitive to see it.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Trust God, He’s got your back in any situation.

*SCRIPTURES*
John 14:6; Job 1:6-12; 2 Thessalonians 3:3

*PRAYER POINTS* 
 1. Father, thank You for Your assurance.

2. Lord enhance my sensitivity that I may always see the way of escape out of every temptation in Jesus’ name.

3. I decree that I am victorious over all temptations and challenges from this day forward in Jesus’ name.  

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 23-24, Isa. 62:1-63:1-14, Rom. 6:15-7:1-6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM