The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 14th August
READ YOUR RHAPSODY TODAY

Friday 14 August

DON’T HOPE; ACT YOUR FAITH

Hope is a good virtue, but it doesn’t change your condition. There’s a difference between faith and hope. Hope is future; but faith is NOW. Understand it from this perspective: Jesus was prophesied as the hope of the nations; He was the hope of Israel; He was called the hope of salvation.

In other words, if man would ever be saved, the Son of God would have to come; there would have to be the sacrifice for the sins of the world, and Jesus was that sacrifice. When John the Baptist saw Him, he exclaimed, “...Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world” (John 1:29).

Now, Jesus came and fulfilled the plan of God. He was crucified in our place. He paid the full price for man’s sin and then God raised Him up to give us the inheritance. Colossians 1:12 says, “Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light.” Now that God has given us the inheritance through Jesus Christ, there’s no reason to hope for it.

“Hope” (Jesus) came and completely fulfilled everything that God sent Him to give us and to do for us. Hallelujah! Everything you could ever desire of God has been consummated, accomplished, and granted you in Jesus Christ. You now must act your faith.

Don’t say, “I hope someday this sickness will leave my body”; stop hoping; act your faith. If the condition must change, it’s got to be by faith. Faith takes possession NOW! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My faith is active and prevails now! In the Name of Jesus, I walk in the light of my inheritance in Christ, in power and grace, living in divine health and supernatural prosperity. I’m victorious evermore, because I live in and by the Word. Amen

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that success is my birthright, excellence is my calling, and winning is my lifestyle!

My life is a daily manifestation of the supernatural because the Spirit of God has made me a victor and a champion forever. 

I am an associate of the God-kind; I have an indestructible, uninfectable life of God in me. 

Today and always, I live the supernatural life! I have divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! 

I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! My mortal body is quickened by the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! 

The Holy Spirit lives in me, with His miracle-working ability working in me! 

I am effective, efficient, and excellent in all that I do through the power of the Holy Spirit.

I can do all things by His ability that works within me! I dwell in Zion; the Kingdom of light, and of God’s dear Son where I reign with Christ and rule by the power of the Spirit! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING YOUR TIMES AND SEASONS

MEMORISE
“To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” - (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

READ: Ecclesiastes 3:1-11 (KJV)

1. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;

2. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9. What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10. I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11. He hath made every thing beautiful in his time; also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

We learnt from the wise King Solomon that there is a time for every purpose under heaven and this of course includes every human being.

Everyone wants to be greatly successful, but there is a process to undergo before the success comes. We must give consideration to the unique seasons we are in as individuals at every point in time.

Many times, people get lucky and get a taste of the success they are pursuing before the time comes. David for example got a taste of being the number one citizen of Israel before he sat on the throne. After killing Goliath, the women considered him the most important man in the nation. They even sang that he was more successful than King Saul.
“And the women answered one another as they played, and said, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands.” - (1 Samuel 18:7)

This short taste of success did not make David plan a coup and overthrow Saul. He knew it was not yet time, so he went back to serving Saul. Many people these days would have started their own army and called it ‘The Giant Slayers’ and the name of David would have faded away. A medical student who treats malaria successfully and goes to open a hospital will soon become the only patient there.

Go through the process necessary for success. There is a seed time and a harvest time. If you eat all the seed up, when harvest time comes, there would be nothing to reap. If you are in doubt, always ask God what season of your life you are in.

Egypt would have perished during the famine if God had not revealed to Pharaoh in a dream that a season of abundance was coming and it would be followed by a season of famine (Genesis 41:25-32).

God is the controller of times and seasons; you should constantly ask Him what season of your life you're currently in so you don’t commit any errors or miss out on the prospective blessings.

PRAYER POINT
Lord, please reveal to me what season of my life I am in so I can walk in the path You have ordained for me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Jeremiah 30 - 31

HYMN 19 - MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus name.

CHORUS:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, and blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY - 

FRIDAY AUGUST 14, 2020

TOPIC: FALSEHOOD AND HERESY – SIGNS OF THE END

SCRIPTURE: And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. Matthew 24:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Today, we have false apostles, false prophets, false teachers, false brethren, false body parts – chests, hips, eye lashes, etc., and these are the manifestations of the signs of the end.

A major manifestation of the signs of the end is the abundance of falsehood (Matt. 24:11). In the end time, there shall be lies, falsehoods and heresies. There are a lot of false people in our days.

Sometime ago, I travelled to a country in South America and I saw many people who appeared very artificial and unreal. Everything about them appeared exaggerated and unreal – their eye lashes, their hips and chests, etc. were all artificially enhanced and appeared exaggerated. 

You will be disgusted by their fake appearances and lifestyles. People do surgeries these days to add what is not real to their body. They do surgery to implant artificial breasts, artificial hips, artificial face, artificial eye lashes, artificial nose, etc. You see a person walking on the street, and everything about him/her is not real. That is a false person in motion.

Sometime ago, I watched on a television news about a man who changed himself to a woman through plastic surgery and also changed his name. He died at the age of 47. The question is, how do you think his family members would break the news of his death to the general public? 

Maybe they will say something like, “We want to announce to the general public that our brother who later became our sister has passed on”. Oh what a falsehood!

In their group family picture that I saw, he was in the midst of his five siblings; three brothers and two sisters. If you saw his sisters, they were real women, and if you saw his brothers, they were real men. But if you saw him amongst his siblings, his appearance was disgusting. Now, he has died and he will meet God to tell Him what made him change from man to woman. What a regrettable eternity!

Today, we have false apostles, false prophets, false teachers, false brethren, false body parts – chests, hips, backs, eye lashes, etc. and these are manifestations of the signs of the end (2 Peter 2:1, Revelation 2:1-2). There is no generation that surpasses our generation in the display of falsehood.

When I was a child, I didn’t hear much of false prophets as I hear these days. It is a sign of the end time. These false prophets pretend to be real; they come as wolves in sheep’s clothing but inwardly, they are ravening wolves (Matthew 7:15). They show so much signs and wonders, that if care is not taken, genuine children of God could be deceived, thinking the signs are from God (Matthew 24:24). But you shall not be deceived in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, beware of false prophets and false brethren. Refuse to exist in falsehood. Live genuinely as an authentic believer and child of God.

Remember this: Today, we have false apostles, false prophets, false teachers, false brethren, false body parts – chests, hips, eye lashes, etc., and these are the manifestations of the signs of the end.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Beware of false prophets and false brethren even in Church.
2. Make up your mind not to be part of the falsehood of this generation.
3. Believe the truth according to God’s Word, live the truth and speak the truth always.
PRAYER: O Lord, help me never to live according to the falsehood of this generation. I receive the grace to believe the truth, live the truth and speak the truth always Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: CAUTION FOR THE LAST DAYS.

QUOTE: These are teachers of damnable heresies - teachers who have produced disciples that are not different from the world. They say a loving God cannot send anyone to hell. What heresy! Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 25-27

AMAZING FACT: The human heart pumps 182 million litres of blood during the average lifetime.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to escape the falsehood of this generation is released for you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: NIGHT OF DIVINE MISCARRIAGES!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: HOSEA 9:8-16

Welcome! Divine miscarriage is simply the abortion of satanic pregnancies by the finger of God. It is when God aborts the wicked plans, demonic agenda, evil desires and attacks of Satan, your haters and your enemies before they materialise in your life. Oh!

Divine miscarriage is the termination of whatever the devil and his cohorts have conceived in their wombs against your life, family and ministry. The Bible says in Verse 14 and 15 of today’s scripture: 

“Give them, O LORD: what wilt Thou give? Give them a miscarriage womb and dry breasts. All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of Mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.” WOW! 

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that every demonic womb that has swallowed up what belongs to you shall catch fire today and scatter into pieces in Jesus name. please, note the words: “MISCARRYING WOMB AND DRY BREAST.”

There are satanic wombs which have conceived wickedness, bad news, demotion, failure, delay to answers, tears etc against you. I call them SATANIC PREGNANCIES! When the devil and his cohorts have succeeded in giving birth to what they have conceived against you or your loved ones, they will now nurture it with their demonic breast. 

This explains why certain situations, circumstances, stagnation, sickness, delay and stubborn battles persist in the lives of many souls today: because they are being nurtured spiritually. But today and tonight, there is going to be a DIVINE MISCARRIAGE that will abort, waste and destroy every satanic womb targeting your divine elevation answers by fire. 

Thus says the LORD: Whatever the kingdom of darkness has conceived against you, your household, your career, business, health, job and finances this year shall be aborted today/tonight. Yes, yes, yes, any demonic breast nurturing wickedness, tears, pain, depression and sorrow against you in 2020 shall dry up and burst by the finger of God!

Shout Halleluiah! Do you also know that there are demonic wombs that swallow up the elevation testimonies, answers to prayers, breakthroughs, open doors, success and prosperity of many souls? Ah! When they are swallowed up spiritually, they cannot manifest physically. But the devil is a liar! Today/tonight by the anointing of the Holy Ghost, those wombs shall miscarry! Yes! 

There shall be divine miscarriage today/tonight that will open up every demonic womb and vomit your expectations, answers, open doors and breakthroughs etc this year in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Arise tonight 12am – 1am and join ODM users worldwide to declare OPERATION DIVINE MISCARRIAGE against satanic, marine, occultic, ancestral and witchcraft wombs in Jesus name. 

Pray now and pray later tonight. Satan is in a big mess! Tonight there shall be weeping and wailing in the kingdom of darkness! Amen and amen!
JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here: *ACCESS BANK*: 1397233185. *ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. GTB: 0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY. Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com,* use same accounts for Tithe, Offerings and Donations.

THE-BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 46-48
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian Seek Not Yet Repose…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Declare: OPERATION DIVINE MISCARRIAGE TODAY/TONIGHT by fire now.
3. LORD, I command any satanic womb carrying my elevation story to MISCARRY it today/tonight by fire in Jesus name.
4. O LORD, let the wicked plans and evil agenda of my haters be ABORTED today/tonight in Jesus name.
5. O you demonic wombs that have swallowed up my elevation story this year, DIVINE MISCARRIAGE is your portion in Jesus name.

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, August 14, 2020.

- World Lizard Day

TOPIC: IT MAY BE THE BAIT

Read Judges 16:1-21

1 Now Samson went to Gaza and saw a harlot there, and went in to her.
2 When the Gazites were told, “Samson has come here!” they surrounded the place and lay in wait for him all night at the gate of the city. They were quiet all night, saying, “In the morning, when it is daylight, we will kill him.”
3 And Samson lay low till midnight; then he arose at midnight, took hold of the doors of the gate of the city and the two gateposts, pulled them up, bar and all, put them on his shoulders, and carried them to the top of the hill that faces Hebron.
4 Afterward it happened that he loved a woman in the Valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah.
5 And the lords of the Philistines came up to her and said to her, “Entice him, and find out where his great strength lies, and by what means we may overpower him, that we may bind him to afflict him; and every one of us will give you eleven hundred pieces of silver.”
6 So Delilah said to Samson, “Please tell me where your great strength lies, and with what you may be bound to afflict you.”
7 And Samson said to her, “If they bind me with seven fresh bowstrings, not yet dried, then I shall become weak, and be like any other man.”
8 So the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven fresh bowstrings, not yet dried, and she bound him with them.
9 Now men were lying in wait, staying with her in the room. And she said to him, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!” But he broke the bowstrings as a strand of yarn breaks when it touches fire. So the secret of his strength was not known.
10 Then Delilah said to Samson, “Look, you have mocked me and told me lies. Now, please tell me what you may be bound with.”
11 So he said to her, “If they bind me securely with new ropes that have never been used, then I shall become weak, and be like any other man.”
12 Therefore Delilah took new ropes and bound him with them, and said to him, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!” And men were lying in wait, staying in the room. But he broke them off his arms like a thread.
13 Delilah said to Samson, “Until now you have mocked me and told me lies. Tell me what you may be bound with.” And he said to her, “If you weave the seven locks of my head into the web of the loom”—
14 So she wove it tightly with the batten of the loom, and said to him, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!” But he awoke from his sleep, and pulled out the batten and the web from the loom.
15 Then she said to him, “How can you say, ‘I love you,’ when your heart is not with me? You have mocked me these three times, and have not told me where your great strength lies. ” 16 And it came to pass, when she pestered him daily with her words and pressed him, so that his soul was vexed to death,
17 that he told her all his heart, and said to her, “No razor has ever come upon my head, for I have been a Nazirite to God from my mother’s womb. If I am shaven, then my strength will leave me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.”
18 When Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, “Come up once more, for he has told me all his heart.” So the lords of the Philistines came up to her and brought the money in their hand.
19 Then she lulled him to sleep on her knees, and called for a man and had him shave off the seven locks of his head. Then she began to torment him, a and his strength left him.
20 And she said, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!” So he awoke from his sleep, and said, “I will go out as before, at other times, and shake myself free!” But he did not know that the LORD had departed from him.
21 Then the Philistines took him and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza. They bound him with bronze fetters, and he became a grinder in the prison.

MEMORISE:

So Delilah said to Samson, "Please tell me where your great strength lies, and with what you may be bound to afflict you" (Judges 16:6)

EXPOSITION

Bait is any substance, especially food used in catching fish, or other animals by alluring them to a hook, snare, trap or net. It is an enticement or temptation to destroy. 

It is usually appealing because it contains some irresistible substances. It's giver does not give it for the fun of it; it is to lure, to deceive, and to destroy. Watch it well. Lizards have a way of setting traps for their unsuspecting preys. This is World Lizard Day.

One of the potent instruments Satan uses today to get at Christians is his sinful allurements - bait. They include baits of lucrative jobs, positions, fame, etc. that allow one not to have ample time for his family and spiritual life. He makes Christians see it as something normal and harmless.

When the Philistines wanted to catch the powerful Samson, Delilah was the bait. He accepted the poisonous ravaging beauty of the godless harlot and his glorious destiny was truncated and life terminated (Prov. 23:27-35). Love for gift was the bait used to truncate the glorious future of the 'to be prophet' Gehazi.

Paul said in 2 Tim. 4:10 that Demas deserted him and the gospel which he once embraced for the bait of the pleasure of this present age - modernisation, materialism, etc. He loved worldly values and pleasures.

The same is the condition of many Christians, today. The beauty of the present age - fashion, music, riches, etc., is baits the devil is using to sweep many away from their Lord. Our love for the world should be Christ's type of love for it.

Satan once presented the baits of food, power and fame to Christ our Lord, but Christ was able to recognise and reject him by the Word that richly dwelled in Him (cf. Col. 3:16). The young slave boy and servant of Potiphar, Joseph, was at a time presented with the bait of fornication by his master's wife. His destiny would have been shattered, if he had fallen for it. His knowledge of the Lord God of Israel enabled him reject the ungodly advances of her madam.

A singer sang, "Whatever I love will not harm me, whatever will harm me I will not love, for not all that glitters is gold." The killing and destructive power of bait is not physical. It may be difficult to recognise. Only the Spirit-filled Christians would recognise it - those that have knowledge of the Word.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I refuse to fall into the enemy's trap, no matter how subtle they are, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every effort of the devil to derail me shall fail, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, destroy all the baits set against Church leaders to make them lose focus and plunge the Church against God's purpose.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Psalms 30 - 33; Revelation 6.

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, AUGUST 14, 2020

*TOPIC: THE TEMPTATION OF THE BELIEVER (1)*

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it”. 1 Corinthians 10:13

*MESSAGE*
One of the things that are common to all humans is temptations. Irrespective of your race and status—whether rich or poor, black or white—we all experience temptations one way or the other. In 1 Corinthians 10:13, there are few things to note from that verse, viz:

*1. Temptation is common*
Temptation is common; they only vary in sizes (Job 5:6-7). It is a bit like some courses that students take in the higher institutions; they are called ‘General Electives’ (or ‘General Courses’). Irrespective of the student’s discipline, he/she must pass general courses, otherwise, would not be allowed to graduate. Likewise, we will all experience temptations on our walk of faith; if we hold on to Jesus, He will never forsake us (Isaiah 43:1-2).

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️ Take your challenges to Jesus in prayer and he will plead your cause.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Isaiah 43:1-2; Psalm 119:9-11; Job 5:6-7

*PRAYER POINTS* 
 1. Father, thank you for the revelation of your Word.

2. Lord grant me the grace to trust in you and depend on you during the temptations I encounter in life in Jesus name.

3. My Father, cover me and everything concerning me with your glory.

4. I decree that I am unstoppable, undeniable, and unchallengeable. I will fulfill the purpose of my existence in Jesus name. 

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Sam. 21-22, Isa. 61, Rom. 6:1-14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM