The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 13th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 13TH AUGUST.

CUT OFF SATAN’S INFLUENCE

All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them (Psalm 118:10).

The underlined word “will” in the verse above doesn’t exist in the original Hebrew text; rather, it’s in the affirmative. The NIV, like several other translations, puts it correctly; it says, “All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the LORD I cut them off.” He didn’t say, “…I will cut them off."

David was making a proclamation in the Spirit ever before he would destroy his enemies with the sword. He had to first destroy them with words. 

This is so important because it shows us how we should deal with the adversary. You’re to cut off the influence of Satan over the nations, leaders, and governments of the world. That’s what you do in praying for nations and leaders.

David was emphatic with the phrase, “cut off” because sometimes, you’ve got to say it several times. When we hear of wars, pandemics, insecurity, economic downturns, etc., and we notice that Satan is taking advantage of them to keep people in fear and mislead nations, then we step in. Like David, we cut off Satan’s influence.

When you see the adversary on rampage, holding nations hostage in whatever form, don’t keep quiet; cut off his influence with your prayer and faith-filled words. The Bible says, “Where the word of a king is, there is power…” (Ecclesiastes 8:4), and we’re kingpriests unto God (Revelation 1:6).

Even now, with the authority given to us in the Name of Jesus, take your place and cut off principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places. Expel them from your home, the schools, your government and from public places. Praise God!

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for the authority in the Name of Jesus with which we prevail over Satan and his cohorts. By that authority, I cut off principalities and powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places, from every sector, establishment and aspect of government in my nation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 118:10-12 NIV; Ephesians 6:12; Mark 16:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 15:5-13 & Psalms 94-98

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 2:12-18 & Isaiah 64

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ, the seed of Abraham, and an heir according to the promise.

I am crucified with Christ; it’s no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 

His righteousness in my spirit is expressed on the outside; it’s natural for me to live right and fulfil the will of the Father, because of His righteousness in my spirit. 

live perpetually in the rest of God, for Christ is my Sabbath. Now and always, I walk in His glory, for I’ve been ordained to excel, win, and make progress from glory to glory, without struggles or anxieties.

The Holy Spirit has made me super-intelligent; He has anointed my mind, therefore, I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. 

I have quickness of understanding, and the wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results to the glory of God.

The zeal for the things of the Spirit and for the expansion of the Kingdom has consumed me. I am a burning and a shining light; 

I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord, putting on righteousness as a breast plate, with my feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace.

I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY, 13TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: HOLINESS MADE SIMPLE

MEMORISE
“And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” - (Luke 9:23)

READ: Luke 9:23-26 (KJV)

23. And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

24. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

25. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

26. For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Many times, people say it is impossible to live holy. That is not true. Jesus lived on earth for thirty-three years without committing even a single sin. If Jesus could do it, you can do it too because His grace is sufficient for you (2 Corinthians 12:9). The problem is that we look at the concept of holiness with so much fear and just conclude that it is not possible. Holiness is simply obedience.
“Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.” - James 4:17

Once you know the right thing to do, do it. Simple. You have read in your Bible not to steal; don’t steal. You have read that it is wrong to lie; don’t lie. Just obey. That’s all.

Now, you may say “Obedience to every single instruction from God is not easy,” but if you take it one at a time, then you would see the possibility. 

“And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” - Luke 9:23

Jesus said you should take up your cross daily. If you think about keeping your body and teeth clean for the rest of your life, it will look like a lot of work. But when you just ensure that you keep them clean daily, then you will achieve the goal for the rest of your life. You brush your teeth every morning, you take your bath every morning, so also should you decide to live holy every morning. When you wake up in the morning, renew your commitment to live holy just for that day. Tell yourself “Adeboye, throughout today, you will not commit any sin; you will live holy for the next twenty-four hours.” With just twenty-four hours as the goal, it is easier to achieve holiness. By the time you add thirty sets of twenty-four hours together, you would have been holy for one month and then one year and so on. Just take up your cross daily.

KEY POINT
Holiness is possible. Just make it a daily goal.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Jeremiah 26 - 29

HYMN 12 - I AM THINE O LORD

1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.

CHORUS:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side. 

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow'r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend.

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Thursday, 13 August 2020

TOPIC: THE SCOURGE OF BROKEN PROMISE

Looking up to a man’s promise can cause frustration! To look up to man is to sign for heartbreak. This is because man can change, man can fail, and man can die. But there is a God who cannot fail, change or die! He is the Lord that changeth not

SCRIPTURE: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers…2 Timothy 3:1-3.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you encounter a lot of people who promise to do something for you and they change their mind, don’t be surprised. That is truce-breaking, and it is a sign of the end time.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that in the last days, there shall be the multiplication of trucebreakers. 

The end time is characterized by the abundance of broken promises. Truce-breaking is the order of the day in the end time. The word “truce” implies covenant or agreement. Therefore, trucebreakers means agreement breakers, covenant breakers or promise breakers.

Agreement breaking is more commonly pronounced in the political world. When people are coming out to contest for elective political offices, they make unrealistic promises they know they cannot fulfil to the people. Yet, they make those promises just to get into power by all means. 

They are truce breakers! They are covenant breakers!

When it involves money, agreement between two people is always a challenge. In the end time, broken promises shall abound. When you encounter a lot of people who promise to do something for you and they change their mind, don’t be surprised. That is truce-breaking, and it is a sign of the end time.

Some people make promises, and when you approach them to fulfil their promises, they begin to wonder when they made such promises. That is truce-breaking. It is a sign and symptom of the last days.

The truth is, looking up to a man’s promise can cause frustration! To look up to man is to sign for heartbreak. This is because man can change, man can fail, and man can die. But there is a God who cannot fail, change or die! He is the Lord that changeth not (Mal. 3:6).

My counsel to you is, don’t be a promise breaker. Don’t say things you know you will not do. Don’t tell lies; be truthful always.

Remember this: When you encounter a lot of people who promise to do something for you and they change their mind, don’t be surprised. That is truce-breaking, and it is a sign of the end time.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Don’t be disappointed if someone makes a promise to you and fails to fulfil it.
2. Make up your mind not to be a promise breaker.
3. Do not depend on the promises of man. Look up to God.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace not to be a covenant or promise breaker. Help me to hold on to Your promises alone and not the promises of men, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: CAUTION FOR THE LAST DAYS.

QUOTE: Offering inspiration to a sinner produces inspired lawbreakers–people breaking the law with inspiration. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 22-24

AMAZING FACT: A single human brain generates more electrical impulses in a day than all the telephones of the world combined.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the grace to be a covenant keeper and to look up only to God in all things in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: THURSDAY AUGUST 13, 2020.

TOPIC: SHE MARRIED TWO EXCEPTIONAL MEN - 2!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (MATTHEW 2:13-23)

Jeremiah 1:5 says; “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. 

“Note: “BEFORE YOU WERE BORN… “Also see Isaiah 46:10 – “I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come, I say , ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.”

Note: “MY PURPOSE…” These scriptures all talk about destiny! Destiny also means “His PURPOSE EVEN BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.” Destiny is something that you never wished for yet it is happening. As if that, the first event is your birth. Does anybody desire his or her own birth or place of birth, sex at birth, colour, etc?

Did you desire your birth in winter or summer? Did Graca Machel (MRS) plan to become GRACA Mandela (MRS)? Did she plan to marry two presidents in her lifetime? No! No! No!?That is destiny at work! 

BUT DESPITE THE FACT THAT DESTINY IS BEYOND OUR PERSONAL CHOICE OR PREFERENCE, DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE DESTINY ATTACKERS – powers that are determined to DERAIL that destiny once it is revealed a little! I call them, “SATANIC HERODS!”

There are HERODS that can perceive the DESTINY of CHILDREN (today’s scripture)! Do you know that some children are attacked right from their mother’s womb? Yes! Yes! Yes! Troublesome pregnancies!
The LORD is saying, if you wait on him even in your storm when the journey of life looks dark and blurred, HE WILL DEFEND HIS PURPOSE AND MAKE IT STAND? Wow! Lift up your hands and give HIM praise now.

As I lay hands on you in AGREEMENT on the last day of this fast, THAT ORIGINAL PURPOSE of your God for you, shall be restored and recovered! I decree today, God’s plan concerning you CANNOT BE DERAILED and ALL DESTINY MANIPULATORS must SCATTER, DRY UP AND DIE!

Did Herod not die for Baby Jesus to futile destiny? Pray again the prayers of yesterday and declare to every HEROD: YOU MUST DIE FOR ME TO LIVE!

IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S TESTIMONIES SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN. Sow your world Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823.

THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: (Isaiah: 43-45)
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Thursday, August 13, 2020.*

*BEWARE OF THIS ADULLAMITE.*
*Read Genesis 38:1-33.*

*MEMORISE: It came to pass at the time that Judah departed from his brothers, and visited a certain Adullamite whose name was Hirah (Gen. 38:1).*

*EXPOSITION*

Who are the people in your life? Those you surround yourself with are a great determinant of what happens to and in your life. 

The adage says, "Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are." To surround yourself with the right people is to get going in the right direction and in line with the programme and purpose of God for you. Many people don't want to flock around people who can tell them the truth or correct them in any way.

Judah, in today's dose of the Living Water, made grievous mistakes and got exposed to bitter experiences that nearly wrecked his entire life because of the kind of friend he associated with. 

Judah, meaning 'praise,' was privileged to have the sceptre of leadership among the children of Israel (Gen. 49:10). Was he the first born? No. He was the fourth, but all the three before him missed the opportunity to be the ruler (Gen. 34:21-31, 35:22, 49:1-7).

It was the same instrument of office, gotten on the platter of gold, that he used as collateral to pass time with a harlot with the full support of his friend, Hirah an Adullamite (Gen. 38:18).

Very unfortunate! All the bitter experiences Judah had, surfaced because:

(1) Judah departed from his brothers;
(2) he visited a certain Adullamite. (Gen. 38:1). Association with Hirah, an Adullamite was Judah's greatest undoing. 

Through interaction and relationship with this "friend", he got a Canaanite woman as a wife (unequal yoking with unbelievers 2 Cor. 6:14). After the death of his two sons and his wife (v. 12), he travelled again to Timnath with this friend Hirah, the Adullamite where AGAIN, he got into the trap of the daughter-in-law who was mistaken for an harlot (vs. 13,14,24,25).

Hirah the Adullamite in this context is anyone or thing that one is comfortable to associate with, who may deliberately or unknowingly make one an enemy of God. Such usually makes one severe relationship with God and His people (cf. Heb. 10:25). 

They can make you feel secure (false security), and give ungodly counsel. So, for you to excel in life and relationship with God, you must beware of, and avoid this kind of people. Only the genuine children of God and lover of His Word and Work should be your friend. Be wise.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Lord Jesus, help me to steer clear of those associations that do not glorify You in my life.
2. Lord Jesus, I refuse to loose relationship with You, and those you have put around me for success in my Christian journey.
3. Lord, deliver our leaders (spiritual and secular) from those who are playing the role of Hirah the Adullamite in their lives.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 25 - 29; Revelation 4 - 5*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM