The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 12th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 12TH AUGUST.

EMBRACE HIS LOVE

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

Our God is gracious and kind. His love for man is beyond human comprehension; it’s love without limits. John 15:13 says, “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

The Lord Jesus laid down His life for us, like no one ever did. He was divine and without sin; yet, He became the sin-sacrifice, offered up for the sin of the world. He was crucified of His own will in the place of others.

Think about it: He took our place of sin on the Cross, so that we might take His place of righteousness: “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21)

How do you describe such love that made Him die for sinners—the criminals, murderers, robbers, etc? He came, lived, worked wonders, died and resurrected, all for the love of man. 

Everything He did was for the love of man. He declared His purpose for coming in John 10:10; it was so that man may have life, and have it to the full. The life He’s given us is one of blessings, joy and pleasures forevermore.

Now, as a result of what Jesus did, we’re holy and without blame before the Father in love. We can boldly stand in the presence of God without guilt, inferiority or condemnation. You don’t have to feel insecure or uncertain about your stand with God. Be bold, confident, assured and glad that you belong to Him; that He brought you into oneness with Himself. Hallelujah.

No matter where you’ve been, what you’ve done, how deep in sin you think you’ve been, you don’t have to run from God. He said in Isaiah 1:18, “… though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Embrace His love. 

Trust Him with your life. Perhaps you’ve never been born again, this is your moment. Turn to the prayer of salvation  ; pray that prayer and mean it with all your heart.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the great love with which you’ve loved me; thank you for choosing me before the foundation of the world to be holy, blameless and accepted in your presence, according to the good pleasure of your will. I walk in the consciousness that you love me endlessly and unconditionally; justified and at peace with you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 3:1-2; 1 John 3:16; 1 John 4:19

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 14-15:1-4 & Psalms 90-93

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 2:1-11 & Isaiah 63

#TALKINGSESSION .

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Thank You, dear Father, for giving me a life of greatness and excellence; I make great things happen in my life and the lives of others, through the power of Your Word, and the ability of the Holy Spirit in me. 

As I study Your Word, I see my greatness and triumphant life! I go forth in Your wisdom to accomplish great things for Your Kingdom. 

The Gospel is my priority, and my heart is open to opportunities for its spread in my world and beyond. 

I declare that the hearts of men and women around the world be made ready to receive the message for their salvation. 

I am commissioned with the message of the Gospel of Christ, and the Word of righteousness is like fire, shut up in my bones! 

I am dispensing His light, and expressing the life and nature of Christ in my world! Therefore, darkness and all the activities of the evil one are dispelled in my world as I reflect God's glory everywhere! 

The ability of the Spirit has been granted me to preach the Gospel of Christ to the lost. Today, I declare a mighty harvest of souls as the Gospel is taught and preached around the world!

God's Word prevails mightily in the hearts of the unconverted, destroying religious barriers and eliminating the wrong mindsets, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 12TH AUGUST, 2020.

TOPIC: FEED YOUR BRAIN

MEMORISE
“The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.” - (Proverbs 18:15)

READ: Proverbs 18:1-2, Proverbs 20:15 (KJV)

PROVERBS 18:1-2
1. Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.

2. A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

PROVERBS 20:15
15. There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.

“… therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” - Proverbs 4:7

How high you fly will depend on the quality of the knowledge and information you feed your brain with. A Yoruba proverb says a bird is propelled to fly by virtue of what it has eaten. In other words, a famished bird may not be able to go a long distance, that is even if it flies at all. People say knowledge is power, but that is not true. If it were, then all world rulers would have been Professors. Knowledge is only useful when properly applied and that is wisdom. With just a little knowledge, some with little have ruled others with plenty. You can’t have wisdom if there is no knowledge. Therefore, you must feed your brain.

When a Policeman cries “Hey you”, while an innocent but uninformed person may be afraid, an equally innocent but knowledgeable one would answer with confidence.

Read books across disciplines, attend seminars, watch documentaries. Be an insatiable learner. Push to know as much as possible because ignorance could be costly. Of course, we must allow the Holy Spirit guide us in the choice of information and knowledge we feed our minds.

You may claim to be so busy that you hardly have time to read. But if you consider knowledge as important, you will find time for it. By reading a book, you can gain in a few hours what it took the writer seventy years to learn. Books enrich, so I make out time to learn something from them all the time.

These days, our youth spend hours on social media rather than reading books that can benefit their lives. They can stay alert with their phones for hours, but doze off as soon as they lay hands on an inspirational book to read. Some don’t even touch their Bibles except on Sundays!

If you would be great - soaring higher than your peers, then you must gather more knowledge than they, and apply it too. That is wisdom.

KEY POINT
If you think knowledge is expensive, note that ignorance is costlier.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Jeremiah 23 - 25

HYMN 5 - DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

CHORUS:
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher ev'ry day,
And wiser, blessed, Lord,
In Thy precious, holy word.

2. Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! tho' it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher ev'ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu'ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Wednesday, 12th August 2020

TOPIC: THE END TIME AND THE SPELL OF COVETOUSNESS

Covetousness, a strong desire to possess something that belongs to someone else, is driven by the love for money and material things.

SCRIPTURE: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers…2 Timothy 3:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The love of money usually drives people to extremes, making them do unimaginable evils.

The end time is the time where iniquity shall abound. It is a time characterized by extremes of human wickedness and evil. One of such evils is the spell of covetousness.

In the end time, men shall be covetous. Covetousness, a strong desire to possess something that belongs to someone else, is driven by the love for money and material things. 

Today, people allow the love of money and the material things of life to drive them. People place the love of money above consideration for others. When there is an issue of money between two friends, their friendship can hardly survive it. People lie, cheat, slander, and betray one another because of money.

The love of money usually drives people to extremes, making them to do unimaginable evils. For instance, the love of money is the reason for kidnapping. 

Think about this: How can a person kidnap his fellow human being because of money? Who gave such a person the license over the life of another person? How can people take the lives of others that have the same breath of life they have. 

People carry weapons to kill their fellow human beings in armed robbery, and then use unemployment as an excuse. The question is: are they the only jobless people in town? There are other jobless people who refused to carry arms or resort to crime.

Another example of unimaginable things people do because of money is mixing of real products with impurities. That is product adulteration. People sell products that are not authentic, thereby jeopardizing the lives of other people. 

For example, some people have unknowingly bought petroleum products like kerosene (for domestic cooking) only to realize that it was mixed with some more inflammable substances. This has set many houses on fire, and in most cases, human casualties were recorded.

Now, the person who sold the kerosene might have made money but that dubious act took the lives of other people.

Some people were given road construction contracts, and all they did was to divert the funds for personal use. In the end, they constructed substandard roads that collapsed in few months and caused terrible road traffic accidents in which many lives were lost. Do you think God will not require of this wicked contractor the blood of the people who died on such roads?

What about those who supplied bad medical equipment that ended up killing patients? What about builders who used substandard materials for building houses that eventually collapsed, killing everyone inside? This is what the love of money can cause.

Beloved, covetousness is a sign of the end time. My counsel is, deliver yourself from the grip of covetousness. Dissociate yourself from people whose lives are driven solely by their love for money. My prayer for you is: may any money that will take you to hell never enter your hand, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: The love of money usually drives people to the extremes, making them to do unimaginable evils.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to deliver you from the spell of covetousness.
2. Make up your mind not to be driven or controlled by money; rather, use money for God’s purpose and Kingdom on earth.
3. Be contented with God’s provision for your life per time.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You deliver me from the grip of covetousness and materialism. Help me to be contented with what You give me per time, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: CAUTION FOR THE LAST DAYS.

QUOTE: Everyone who wants to experience the overflow must operate in a higher level of financial integrity. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 19-21

AMAZING FACT: Nerve impulses sent from the brain move at a speed of 274 km/h.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The plague of covetousness is broken off your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2020

TOPIC: SHE MARRIED TWO EXCEPTIONAL MEN – Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 1:1-10

Graca Machel, a 74 year-old Mozambican politician and humanitarian, is the only woman in the world that became the first lady of two different countries. Her first husband was the former president of Mozambique, Samora Machel, whom she married in 1975. She became a widow in 1986 when Samora died in a mysterious plane crash just inside the South African border. 

Graca would later marry former South African presient, Nelson Mandela, and spend 15 years together with him as husband and wife before the anti-apartheid hero died in 2013. Following the release of Mandela from prison in 1990, Graca was usually seen around the freedom fighter.

The wedding between Graca and Mandela took place on Mandela’s 80th birthday, July 18th, 1998. This made her the only woman in the world to be the first lady of two different countries. Hear her: “It’s not two leaders who fell in love with me, but two real people. I feel privileged that I have shared my life with two such exceptional men.” Amazing indeed! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there is something called, 

“THE WORKINGS OF DESTINY.” Why do certain things you cannot explain? Why were you born in the country in which you were born? Why are you white, Caucasian or black? Why are some people married and others are not? Why are many people not married but a lady is marrying two presidents in her lifetime?

Is God partial? No! Why do some good/godly people get divorced while others are happily married? 

Destiny is what God has written concerning you though there is a part of destiny that you can work out with God. You have a human and there is a divine part! Destiny was what was at play as you were being formed in the dark fluids of your mother’s worm.

No trumpet was sounded! It was formed silently and it began before even before you parents ever met (Jeremiah 1:5)! That is why sometimes, the steps you take to avoid destiny leads you into it! Pray now! (TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW).

JOIN THE MANNA AIR BRIGADE (MANNA TV PARTNERS)! Sow your SEED as led into any accounts here: ACCESS BANK: 1397233185. ACC NAME: MOUNTAIN MANNA ODM. GTB: 

0589903584. ACC NAME: MANNA OURDAILY. Send SMS/WhatsApp +234-704-0382800 or E-mail: ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com, after sowing your seed. Use same account for Tithe Offerings and Donations.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praises as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh my destiny, ARISE AND SHINE AGAIN AND AGAIN in Jesus name.
3. Oh my destiny, you cannot be stopped or TRADED in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days).
4. O LORD, RECOVER whatever part of my destiny that was EXCHANGED.
5. Lord, FORGIVE AND RESTORE whatever part of my destiny plan that was derailed by my own mistakes in Jesus name.
6. Thank You LORD for Your great thoughts and plans towards me (Jeremiah 29:11).
7. Ecclesiastes 3:14 – Whatever God doeth, it shall be forever! O you DESTINY MANIPULATORS; DRY UP AND die! Dry up!!! Dry up now in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 40-42
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

- International Youth Day
TOPIC: BEWARE OF THE DAUGHTERS OF THE LAND

Read Genesis 34:1-7

MEMORISE: He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed (Proverbs 13:20)

EXPOSITION

The great philosopher, Aristotle said, "A friend to all is a friend to none." You can have a thousand people on your newsfeed, or more than that liking and following you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social platforms, and have none of them as a true friend. 

No doubt, the children of Jacob were peculiar among the people in the world, just as Christians are, today. It's a pity not many know their status in God, the reason Dinah unequally yoked with the world (cf. 2 Cor. 6:14-16).

Dinah, Jacob's only daughter, forgot she was of a royal priesthood (cf. 1 Pet. 2:9), whom God had separated for His own purpose. Thus, she went out to see the daughters of the land of the Hivites, and never remained the same afterwards. What do you go out to see? The Bible says, Outside are the dogs (Rev. 22:15), filthy, aggressive, barking and ready to prey on whatever is available.

Who were these daughters of the land? If they were friendly, were they godly? How much do you know of your environment? Definitely, Dinah's father must have instructed her to stay back at home. As children of God, we must know our boundaries. Had she known that obedience is better than sacrifice (1 Sam. 15:22), she would have thought of the ugly consequences that would likely follow.

For Dinah's sake, God's name was in disrepute, her parents were unhappy and she lost her status and dignity. That is what happens when a child flouts God's and parent's orders. What of having a name you wouldn't want your unborn children to bear in the future, and if you live to tell the story? 

To avoid regret and untold hardship now and in the future, "Come out from among them and be separate... (2 Cor. 6:17)". Are you already enmeshed in worldliness, God is calling you to return home! Sinners, why will you die?

PRAYER POINTS

1. Let us pray for our children and youths that God should deliver them from their flair for worldliness.
2. Pray for sisters who have fallen into the hands of 'brothers' like Dinah fell into the hand of Shechem, that God should deliver them in His own way.
3. Pray that God should give parents the grace to be more committed to seeing their children do only what pleases God.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 22 - 24; Revelation 3

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 12 AUGUST 2020?*

*RELEASE YOUR FAITH⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
“Your faith has healed you. Go in peace.” 
_*(Luke 8:48, NIV)*_

_*Luke 8:48 KJV*_
And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Scripture says, “Without faith it is impossible to please GOD.” That means you can be obedient and yet have a sour attitude and not please GOD. You can give, help the poor, and volunteer, which are good things we should do, and not please GOD. If you’re not believing for things bigger than you can accomplish on your own, if you’re not expecting difficulties to turn around, if you’re not anticipating new levels, and thanking GOD that He’s opening doors you can’t open, thanking Him that He’s bringing promises to pass, then you’re not releasing your faith. You have to stir up what GOD put in your heart.

Maybe you’ve been praying, believing, expecting for a long time. Stay in faith; it’s going to happen sooner than it looks. Get ready because GOD is full of surprises. Many times He’ll do it suddenly, out of the ordinary, you didn’t see it coming. Expect His goodness, and you’ll please GOD.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
“Father, thank You that You are on Your throne and You are bigger than anything I am facing. I know that You work in Your own perfect timing, so I thank You that it’s on the way. I’m looking for Your goodness and Your favor today. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM